Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,549 members, 7,847,266 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:21 PM

Kogi West Citizens Demand Fixing Of Kabba-Egbe-Ilorin Road - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi West Citizens Demand Fixing Of Kabba-Egbe-Ilorin Road (8238 Views)

Drone Shots Of Dino Melaye's Campaign In Kabba, Kogi West Senatorial District / Senator Dino Melaye Awards 10 New Projects For Kogi West Senatorial District / Dino Melaye & Smart Adeyemi To Battle It In Kogi West Senatorial Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi West Citizens Demand Fixing Of Kabba-Egbe-Ilorin Road by kidslover: 3:29pm On Oct 30, 2021
Achico:
My good people of KOGI STATE....Make use oga Dino do money ritual use the money fix

You no well I swear
Re: Kogi West Citizens Demand Fixing Of Kabba-Egbe-Ilorin Road by Olarewaju89: 7:43pm On Oct 30, 2021
humberjade:

How dare you talk bad about out future president. angry
He abandoned those roads in order to save enough money for the greater good. Don't worry, he will fix 'em all when he becomes President after Buhari. grin

May your phone fall inside water grin
Re: Kogi West Citizens Demand Fixing Of Kabba-Egbe-Ilorin Road by humberjade: 10:45pm On Oct 30, 2021
Olarewaju89:

May your phone fall inside water grin

cheesy
Re: Kogi West Citizens Demand Fixing Of Kabba-Egbe-Ilorin Road by McTominay(m): 8:27am On Oct 31, 2021
Gemid94:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/10/fixokunroads-trends-on-social-media/
Where oga Happiness32? Is this not part of Kogi state? Una just dey follow GYB because of small money or sienna wey Dem park for govt house... If we check well now, you fit be Ebira person
Re: Kogi West Citizens Demand Fixing Of Kabba-Egbe-Ilorin Road by Misternas89(m): 3:22pm On Oct 31, 2021
mjbaba:
That road shortens the distance between Kwara and the North. I've suffered that road twice when I mistakenly passed through there on my way from Offa. It was very horrible. My car suffered
The last time I traveled on that road from my town Offa to Ayetoro gbede (Hometown to Dino Melaye and Gen Jemibewon rtd). I couldn’t sleep cos of body aches. I blamed my self that day. Tho kabba- Ekiti routes long and more expensive but abeg I no mind.
Re: Kogi West Citizens Demand Fixing Of Kabba-Egbe-Ilorin Road by ufotty2001: 6:23pm On Nov 02, 2021
Kdpkiller:
This won’t still change anything. Even if they fix it, they’ll still use inferior materials and in few weeks, it gets worse.

The truth is you are on a long thing if you still believe in this Fulani governed country, find a way to earn $$$ online and leave them with their bullshit!
You guys need to be very careful with people telling you that they will teach you how to make money in kdp.. someone that is make $650+ will not come here to look for 10k.. am a victim of people who come here to sell kdp course to you. Please also note that his Nairaland account was created just week ago just to scam you people..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbo Have No Leaders – Ben Obi / Jonathan Booed, Stoned In Bauchi Rally. Protest ongoing (PHOTOS) / Nairaland Democrats' Criticisms Of The President-Elect; My (Repentant) Thoughts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.