Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Thousands Of Sea Creatures Washing Up In The North Of England ( Pics) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Thousands Of Sea Creatures Washing Up In The North Of England ( Pics) (44050 Views)

Sea Cow Caught In Muregi, Kin Nupe, Niger State (Pictures) / This New Sea Slug Can Cut Off Its Own Head & Still Live For Months (Pics, Video) / Thousands Of Dead Fish In Rivers State Washed Up On Shoreline (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thousands Of Sea Creatures Washing Up In The North Of England ( Pics) by Dhury: 3:23pm On Oct 30, 2021
Bonesbreaker:
See food oh grin is very expensive sea food here
you must be from southern Nigeria
Re: Thousands Of Sea Creatures Washing Up In The North Of England ( Pics) by HoseaNzoge: 3:23pm On Oct 30, 2021
Bad signal to the World.
Re: Thousands Of Sea Creatures Washing Up In The North Of England ( Pics) by yassinattah(m): 3:27pm On Oct 30, 2021
Very soon,Chinese people would ask England to package those octopus or crabs and send it to them so they can eat them raw dead or alive.

Later we would all be wondering why COVID-19 originated from China,not knowing they are architects of the worlds COVID misfortune.
Re: Thousands Of Sea Creatures Washing Up In The North Of England ( Pics) by AsawanaDgreat: 3:27pm On Oct 30, 2021
Menhn see food
Re: Thousands Of Sea Creatures Washing Up In The North Of England ( Pics) by BlackPantherxXx: 3:29pm On Oct 30, 2021
That place would stink to high heavens.
Re: Thousands Of Sea Creatures Washing Up In The North Of England ( Pics) by Abujaexpress: 3:39pm On Oct 30, 2021
Crabs? See better sea food
Re: Thousands Of Sea Creatures Washing Up In The North Of England ( Pics) by wolesmile(m): 3:42pm On Oct 30, 2021
Righteousness2:
The World is being Shaken!
Every corner of the Earth is one Mysterious event or the other.

The Coming Wrath of GOD that will be Poured on the Rebellious and those that Miss the Rapture of the Church is testing the Mic on the Earth.

Rev 8:8-9
And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood;

And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed.

My Prayer is that GOD opens your Eyes to see and Understand what is Happening and what is Coming so you Quit unnecessary talks, tantrums and arguments & do the Needful so that you will be Qualified to be among those to Escape.
Re: Thousands Of Sea Creatures Washing Up In The North Of England ( Pics) by bluefilm: 3:46pm On Oct 30, 2021
I blame the SCAMdemic COVID for all this natural disaster.
Re: Thousands Of Sea Creatures Washing Up In The North Of England ( Pics) by DDayve: 4:02pm On Oct 30, 2021
Please which seafood is the highlighted?

Re: Thousands Of Sea Creatures Washing Up In The North Of England ( Pics) by Issues40(m): 4:08pm On Oct 30, 2021
If na for naija now, e no go they before you begin see okada and keke maruwa for there dey pack them like water!

Naija my country!

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Sea Creatures Washing Up In The North Of England ( Pics) by belshazzar(m): 4:23pm On Oct 30, 2021
southniyikaye:
funny how you relate even the simplest natural occurrence to the coming of the lord...
Jesus will come, infact soon but whatever happened here is man made, it doesn't correlate
he is so annoying with his nonsense, and he doesn't even know a thing about what he says

3 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Sea Creatures Washing Up In The North Of England ( Pics) by Kajaard: 4:27pm On Oct 30, 2021
southniyikaye:
funny how you relate even the simplest natural occurrence to the coming of the lord...
Jesus will come, infact soon but whatever happened here is man made, it doesn't correlate

That dude is something else. His daftness is unbelievable undecided

3 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Sea Creatures Washing Up In The North Of England ( Pics) by kmaster007: 4:47pm On Oct 30, 2021
Re: Thousands Of Sea Creatures Washing Up In The North Of England ( Pics) by brainycaleb(m): 5:03pm On Oct 30, 2021
Crabs don't easily die, if anything could cause the mass death of crabs inside water and then washed ashore, then its something to be bothered about.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Sea Creatures Washing Up In The North Of England ( Pics) by wink2015(m): 5:04pm On Oct 30, 2021
HUMANITY ARE HUNGRY especially in Africa and Asia.

See SEAFOOD just dey waste trowey.
Re: Thousands Of Sea Creatures Washing Up In The North Of England ( Pics) by jaxxy(m): 6:06pm On Oct 30, 2021
WoundedLamb:

Don't you consider it deceitful to create a post using one account and then switch to another to express shock? Just curious.

Seeing he’s not the author of the original post from its source he’s shock response if actually him might be a valid response. Same way some of shocked and curious. Even the original author has a right to be shocked by his report.
Re: Thousands Of Sea Creatures Washing Up In The North Of England ( Pics) by EndBuhariNow(m): 6:27pm On Oct 30, 2021
Righteousness2:
The World is being Shaken!
Every corner of the Earth is one Mysterious event or the other.

The Coming Wrath of GOD that will be Poured on the Rebellious and those that Miss the Rapture of the Church is testing the Mic on the Earth.

Rev 8:8-9
And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood;

And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed.

My Prayer is that GOD opens your Eyes to see and Understand what is Happening and what is Coming so you Quit unnecessary talks, tantrums and arguments & do the Needful so that you will be Qualified to be among those to Escape.
end time projectionist why do you always comment on every bad incident... yeah we knw Jesus is coming tell us another story nah .. kilode undecided undecided
Re: Thousands Of Sea Creatures Washing Up In The North Of England ( Pics) by Kyf1: 6:31pm On Oct 30, 2021
Really
Re: Thousands Of Sea Creatures Washing Up In The North Of England ( Pics) by Horokrox: 6:40pm On Oct 30, 2021
iamyemiakins:
Sea creatures wey person for use arrange seafood okra for this sapa period just waste off like this.

Some of these will turn to fossils in many years to come and archaeologists will go and dig it out and be telling us their million years theory.
You meant Paleontologists undecided

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Sea Creatures Washing Up In The North Of England ( Pics) by WoundedLamb: 7:11pm On Oct 30, 2021
jaxxy:

Seeing he’s not the author of the original post from its source he’s shock response if actually him might be a valid response. Same way some of shocked and curious. Even the original author has a right to be shocked by his report.

This is a very valid argument, but that's only because I didn't express myself clearly enough, and I take responsibility for the loopholes in my comment.

Let me try again. The fact that he expressed shock is not really the issue (like you said, the OP could be shocked by the report too). In fact, it wouldn't be a big deal if he used the same account for both the original post and the reaction. The issue is the fact that he's bent on making it look like he's only reacting to some NL post shared by another user.

Cautiously using one account to post and another to react in a bid to sell the impression that he's only reacting to the news of an impending doom shared by another user and thereby scoring points for his religious theories is rather bizarre. I find it bit awkward that he'd employ some shady tactics to spread the gospel. It sort of cast a shadow of doubt on his intentions. This is just an impression, and that's why I asked for his thought process.
Re: Thousands Of Sea Creatures Washing Up In The North Of England ( Pics) by leofab(f): 7:12pm On Oct 30, 2021
ecomalchemist:
ALL I SEE IS PEPPERSOUP
if it’s Nigeria; steady pepper soup don shele
Re: Thousands Of Sea Creatures Washing Up In The North Of England ( Pics) by jaxxy(m): 7:47pm On Oct 30, 2021
WoundedLamb:

This is a very valid argument, but that's only because I didn't express myself clearly enough, and I take responsibility for the loopholes in my comment.

Let me try again. The fact that he expressed shock is not really the issue (like you said, the OP could be shocked by the report too). In fact, it wouldn't be a big deal if he used the same account for both the original post and the reaction. The issue is the fact that he's bent on making it look like he's only reacting to some NL post shared by another user.

Cautiously using one account to post and another to react in a bid to sell the impression that he's only reacting to the news of an impending doom shared by another user and thereby scoring points for his religious theories is rather bizarre. I find it bit awkward that he'd employ some shady tactics to spread the gospel. It sort of cast a shadow of doubt on his intentions. This is just an impression, and that's why I asked for his thought process.

Ok I get ur point clearly now. U Sense he’s is playing a dual role of unsuspecting op and preacher on his posts bt presenting it like they are completely different people. And by that seems deceitful.

On a normal day and in certain contexts I think It can be seen as deceitful especially if the msgs he is trying to pass is largely false bt presented as the truth to achieve an ignoble agenda or goal.

In this case both the op and the preacher’s msgs are not false. There isn’t also an ignoble or criminal agenda. The only issue is he is assumed to be using 2 different accounts to do this which isn’t a crime if the intention and objective itself isn’t a crime or deceitful.

I think he’s just trying to create dialogue for his post in a harmless manner. If at all he’s is thesame as the op.
Re: Thousands Of Sea Creatures Washing Up In The North Of England ( Pics) by Munzy14(m): 8:34pm On Oct 30, 2021
Adamdau:
Pollution. See better crabs.
As in eeh, I see crab begin crave for okra soup with enough seafood obstructions.. shocked
Re: Thousands Of Sea Creatures Washing Up In The North Of England ( Pics) by ninocia18(m): 9:48pm On Oct 30, 2021
southniyikaye:

Every man made act or decision is a fulfillment of prophecy... Directly or indirectly.
Re: Thousands Of Sea Creatures Washing Up In The North Of England ( Pics) by WoundedLamb: 10:50pm On Oct 30, 2021
jaxxy:

Ok I get ur point clearly now. U Sense he’s is playing a dual role of unsuspecting op and preacher on his posts bt presenting it like they are completely different people. And by that seems deceitful.

On a normal day and in certain contexts I think It can be seen as deceitful especially if the msgs he is trying to pass is largely false bt presented as the truth to achieve an ignoble agenda or goal.

In this case both the op and the preacher’s msgs are not false. There isn’t also an ignoble or criminal agenda. The only issue is he is assumed to be using 2 different accounts to do this which isn’t a crime if the intention and objective itself isn’t a crime or deceitful.

I think he’s just trying to create dialogue for his post in a harmless manner. If at all he’s is thesame as the op.

Honestly, I think you're redefining deceit based on what you believe to be the intention of the individual in question. Deceit means to conceal or misrepresent the truth. And if the truth is that the OP and the person reacting are the same person, concealing it is deceitful even if it harmless or out of good intentions. His audience has the right to know that he's the one that goes out of his way to source these news in order for them to make a more informed decision. Like earlier agreed, he could react to his post like everyone else, but claiming to be a different person seems to be a deliberate attempt to make the news seem random whereas he's actually the one actively collating them.

So yeah, I never for once thought it was a crime. That would be extreme cause it still wouldn't be a crime even if his posts were false. Nevertheless, selling the idea that he's a different person is, in itself, a false presentation, and like I said, that's deceitful regardless of the end goal. And it would seem the said end goal here is to instill fear by giving the impression that these are random pieces of news popping up here and there all over NL, and therefore proves his message of end time, while in fact, he's the one who consciously goes to look for them. This already makes his message questionable: are bad things really happening now unlike before or are we just hearing about them now cause someone just made it his duty to bring them to NL in order to sell a narrative?

Indeed, this might be the end time, I just don't think one needs such schemes to prove that. Everything you've said would have perfect sense if you were the OP because by then, you would have at least accepted publicly that you're the same person and it wouldn't matter anymore if you had a million accounts.

Get my point now?
Re: Thousands Of Sea Creatures Washing Up In The North Of England ( Pics) by jaxxy(m): 11:53pm On Oct 30, 2021
WoundedLamb:

Honestly, I think you're redefining deceit based on what you believe to be the intention of the individual in question. Deceit means to conceal or misrepresent the truth. And if the truth is that the OP and the person reacting are the same person, concealing it is deceitful even if it harmless or out of good intentions. His audience has the right to know that he's the one that goes out of his way to source these news in order for them to make a more informed decision. Like earlier agreed, he could react to his post like everyone else, but claiming to be a different person seems to be a deliberate attempt to make the news seem random whereas he's actually the one actively collating them.

So yeah, I never for once thought it was a crime. That would be extreme cause it still wouldn't be a crime even if his posts were false. Nevertheless, selling the idea that he's a different person is, in itself, a false presentation, and like I said, that's deceitful regardless of the end goal. And it would seem the said end goal here is to instill fear by giving the impression that these are random pieces of news popping up here and there all over NL, and therefore proves his message of end time, while in fact, he's the one who consciously goes to look for them. This already makes his message questionable: are bad things really happening now unlike before or are we just hearing about them now cause someone just made it his duty to bring them to NL in order to sell a narrative?

Indeed, this might be the end time, I just don't think one needs such schemes to prove that. Everything you've said would have perfect sense if you were the OP because by then, you would have at least accepted publicly that you're the same person and it wouldn't matter anymore if you had a million accounts.

Get my point now?

I completely get ur point and u are correct in certain areas bt I’m looking at the whole picture and intent based on an online forum and interaction as this.

Let me also say almost 90% of Us on this forum are guilty of deceit by being anonymous and claiming identities and names we are not. Only a hand full are their real selves and 1% their real names. However it’s acceptable due to the nature of the platform. We can be anybody we choose to be. Same deceit comes into play in different ways.

The op may or may not be same person bt he’s clearly associated with to accounts for a honest purpose hence I said the subject/msg isn’t deceitful and that we can judge bt on a faceless forum how do we judge who is who and why she we know everyone isn’t or may not be even who they are or claim to be?

The monicker are not even human names bt officials names or even group names. There are accounts here handled by more than one person especially business accounts/monikers.

This is why I say it will be unfair to judge him as deceitful in that context on a faceless forum.
Re: Thousands Of Sea Creatures Washing Up In The North Of England ( Pics) by pacespot(m): 12:43am On Oct 31, 2021
Is this climate change?
Re: Thousands Of Sea Creatures Washing Up In The North Of England ( Pics) by WoundedLamb: 1:03am On Oct 31, 2021
jaxxy:

I completely get ur point and u are correct in certain areas bt I’m looking at the whole picture and intent based on an online forum and interaction as this.

Let me also say almost 90% of Us on this forum are guilty of deceit by being anonymous and claiming identities and names we are not. Only a hand full are their real selves and 1% their real names. However it’s acceptable due to the nature of the platform. We can be anybody we choose to be. Same deceit comes into play in different ways.

The op may or may not be same person bt he’s clearly associated with to accounts for a honest purpose hence I said the subject/msg isn’t deceitful and that we can judge bt on a faceless forum how do we judge who is who and why she we know everyone isn’t or may not be even who they are or claim to be?

The monicker are not even human names bt officials names or even group names. There are accounts here handled by more than one person especially business accounts/monikers.

This is why I say it will be unfair to judge him as deceitful in that context on a faceless forum.

I am glad you're at least making efforts to understand me, but I'm afraid you haven't. The deceit is not that his identity is anonymous. The deceit is also not his subject/message (though that's subject to debate). The deceit is him leading his audience to believe that these news are just popping up randomly and, therefore, prove his endtime message, while in fact, that's not true. He is the one plotting a scheme to orchestrate a narrative in order to support his message. His teachings are premised on the idea that bad thing's are suddenly happening all over the word. Now, this may or may not be true. But when he creates an account for the sole purpose of sourcing bad news and sharing them here only to switch to his more popular account and make it look like he stumbles upon the thread, then it's simply deceit.

I've been here for about 10 years and if I suddenly started seeing threads about how the world is collapsing from different monikers, I'd be forced to take a stance which might not be the exact stance I'd take if I knew such threads came from a single individual. Influencing my belief by false pretense is deceit. This is not about the anonymity of the platform but about the authenticity of its contents. And while a good deal of what we read here might not be authentic, I asked him that question cause I wanted to know how a man of God feels about using numerous accounts to post similar things in order to sway public opinion in a certain direction. While the things he's posting may have happened, giving the idea that they they suddenly started popping up from different users is misleading cause that's not the case whatever be the intention. Even if you don't see his actions as misleading, I'd still like to know his own thought process. Like I said, if he were the one having this chat, then it wouldn't matter anymore. But you're saying what you think while I actually want to know what he thinks.
Re: Thousands Of Sea Creatures Washing Up In The North Of England ( Pics) by brojohnherba(m): 1:10am On Oct 31, 2021
That's not nice probably, that's so
Re: Thousands Of Sea Creatures Washing Up In The North Of England ( Pics) by OTlandlord: 4:18am On Oct 31, 2021
They keep searching for oil & yet telling the world the era of fossil fuel is over. Hypocrisy.
Re: Thousands Of Sea Creatures Washing Up In The North Of England ( Pics) by authority2006(m): 9:09am On Oct 31, 2021
southniyikaye:

Like before noon? Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Turtle Wanders Into The City In Lagos (Photos) / Brain Freeze: Russian Firm Offers Path To Immortality For A Fee / World's Last Male White Rhino Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.