Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,171 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Thousands Of Sea Creatures Washing Up In The North Of England ( Pics) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Thousands Of Sea Creatures Washing Up In The North Of England ( Pics) (44048 Views)

Sea Cow Caught In Muregi, Kin Nupe, Niger State (Pictures) / This New Sea Slug Can Cut Off Its Own Head & Still Live For Months (Pics, Video) / Thousands Of Dead Fish In Rivers State Washed Up On Shoreline (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Thousands Of Sea Creatures Washing Up In The North Of England ( Pics) by jaxxy(m): 11:46am On Oct 31, 2021
WoundedLamb:

I am glad you're at least making efforts to understand me, but I'm afraid you haven't. The deceit is not that his identity is anonymous. The deceit is also not his subject/message (though that's subject to debate). The deceit is him leading his audience to believe that these news are just popping up randomly and, therefore, prove his endtime message, while in fact, that's not true. He is the one plotting a scheme to orchestrate a narrative in order to support his message. His teachings are premised on the idea that bad thing's are suddenly happening all over the word. Now, this may or may not be true. But when he creates an account for the sole purpose of sourcing bad news and sharing them here only to switch to his more popular account and make it look like he stumbles upon the thread, then it's simply deceit.

I've been here for about 10 years and if I suddenly started seeing threads about how the world is collapsing from different monikers, I'd be forced to take a stance which might not be the exact stance I'd take if I knew such threads came from a single individual. Influencing my belief by false pretense is deceit. This is not about the anonymity of the platform but about the authenticity of its contents. And while a good deal of what we read here might not be authentic, I asked him that question cause I wanted to know how a man of God feels about using numerous accounts to post similar things in order to sway public opinion in a certain direction. While the things he's posting may have happened, giving the idea that they they suddenly started popping up from different users is misleading cause that's not the case whatever be the intention. Even if you don't see his actions as misleading, I'd still like to know his own thought process. Like I said, if he were the one having this chat, then it wouldn't matter anymore. But you're saying what you think while I actually want to know what he thinks.

Lol based on ur last point once again u give me a feeling u think I’m the op trying to defend my honor bt I’m not the op. Sometimes I even disagree with him especially on vaccines and covid issues and the conspiracy theories.

I only don’t see he’s posting style as an issue if at all same person for a few reasons and I stated them earlier.

His information are from genuine sources so definitely authentic. They are real happenings. U and a few others are looking at it from a face value, some are looking at it from other perspectives either scientific or spiritual to connect certain dots maybe. It’s definitely not out of place or misleading. They are analogies.

2nd people on here use different accounts for different reasons and purposes nobody has called them deceitful until they try to mislead people in a harmful ways cos this is a faceless forum u can be anything u want to be and even multiple if it’s necessary.

I’m sure he’s not hiding anything seeing the names of these accounts are closely connected by the type name they bear.
Re: Thousands Of Sea Creatures Washing Up In The North Of England ( Pics) by WoundedLamb: 3:56pm On Oct 31, 2021
jaxxy:

Lol based on ur last point once again u give me a feeling u think I’m the op trying to defend my honor bt I’m not the op. Sometimes I even disagree with him especially on vaccines and covid issues and the conspiracy theories.

I only don’t see he’s posting style as an issue if at all same person for a few reasons and I stated them earlier.

His information are from genuine sources so definitely authentic. They are real happenings. U and a few others are looking at it from a face value, some are looking at it from other perspectives either scientific or spiritual to connect certain dots maybe. It’s definitely not out of place or misleading. They are analogies.

2nd people on here use different accounts for different reasons and purposes nobody has called them deceitful until they try to mislead people in a harmful ways cos this is a faceless forum u can be anything u want to be and even multiple if it’s necessary.

I’m sure he’s not hiding anything seeing the names of these accounts are closely connected by the type name they bear.

Nope, I never imagined you were the OP. If I did, I would have told you right away. I don't play mind games. I see you as someone interested in the conversation. And I'm engaging you hoping the OP is reading the chat.

However, I don't really know if you're missing the point or delibrately trying to ignore it. I never insinuated his posts weren't genuine. Nobody could make up such stories and he's got links to back them up. I'm not against any religion. Where I live, people come from different backgrounds. So I know better than to antagonize any. Again, having more than one account is not a problem. I had two accounts in 2015 myself. The issue is the antics (similar to the one used by the Chinese government here on NL to change the COVID-19 narrative). When you use different accounts to source and post gloomy stories and then you use one to always "stumble" on these stories and tell people "hey see what I'm saying, bad things are now popping up everywhere", then you're playing mind games, and you can't blame anyone for being wary.

I don't know if he's hiding or not (especially now that it has become obvious) and I don't know why he's adopting this approach. You also don't know that for sure except you know him in person. And that is why I didn't call him out like others do. That is why I went to him directly to ask his line of thought. I wanted to hear from him. Of course he's not obliged to answer but that does not invalidate my question or the curiosity of anyone who takes his messages seriously.

WoundedLamb:

Don't you consider it deceitful to create a post using one account and then switch to another to express shock? Just curious.
Re: Thousands Of Sea Creatures Washing Up In The North Of England ( Pics) by FullBlastLight: 7:07pm On Oct 31, 2021
southniyikaye:
funny how you relate even the simplest natural occurrence to the coming of the lord...
Jesus will come, infact soon but whatever happened here is man made, it doesn't correlate

C'mon, shun!

What's man-made in Sea bizarrely washing ashore its creatures? Huh?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Turtle Wanders Into The City In Lagos (Photos) / Brain Freeze: Russian Firm Offers Path To Immortality For A Fee / World's Last Male White Rhino Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.