Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:09 AM

Enugu Land Owners React To Victor Nnam's Resignation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Land Owners React To Victor Nnam's Resignation (17465 Views)

Demolition: Victor Nnam Disowns Marked Property In Dimond Estate / Victor Nnam: Enugu Workers Move Against Resigned Lands Commissioner / Victor Nnam Resigns As Enugu Commissioner For Lands Over Undue Interference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Land Owners React To Victor Nnam's Resignation by slowice(m): 8:08am On Oct 30, 2021
Sirjendon:
Anyway local man na local man, let me civilize u, omoku is in rivers state, is the headquarters of onelga local government.

Only God knows one kind bush u dey now, dey Find MTN network on top mango tree

Coming from a man that half his LGA bear igbo names, you should be ashamed of your people, try find your culture and leave igbo outta your shit. Person wey never enter him village for years because of cultist dey fellow bash igbos grin

1 Like

Re: Enugu Land Owners React To Victor Nnam's Resignation by crossfm: 8:13am On Oct 30, 2021
Jasobry:

Being a commissioner doesn't make him a politician,its an appointment. So he either resign or get sacked

You are right,but in this case he is now a full blown politician now. In fact some people are projecting him to be the next governor of the state,from the little I read in his profile.
Re: Enugu Land Owners React To Victor Nnam's Resignation by Jasobry: 8:31am On Oct 30, 2021
crossfm:

You are right,but in this case he is now a full blown politician now. In fact some people are projecting him to be the next governor of the state,from the little I read in his profile.

Not just a projection but what he wants. Some things are best not discussed online.
Re: Enugu Land Owners React To Victor Nnam's Resignation by Godssplan: 9:19am On Oct 30, 2021
I saw this coming

Re: Enugu Land Owners React To Victor Nnam's Resignation by lezz(m): 9:44am On Oct 30, 2021
The Executive Chairman ECTDA, Ken Joseph Umunnakwe Onoh should also resign honourably.

He was summoned together with the now disgraced Land Commissioner by the Special Committee For extortion and they never appeared before than panel set up by Enugu State House Of Assembly.

There are also various litigations and complaints against Joseph Onoh.

And two of them have put the governor in a bad light amogst reasonable people of the state and beyond.
Re: Enugu Land Owners React To Victor Nnam's Resignation by Ddokie: 9:45am On Oct 30, 2021
crossfm:
Hehehe.

Land owners or the governors boys.

The response was too quick, and sounds desperate. Why wait until he quite his position before calling him out.

I don't know the commissioner, but the fact that he resigned his juicy position as the commissioner for Land's shows he has some dignity. I say this because we all know our normal politicians will rather die than resign.

That’s how you know how shallow Nigerians are.

How can anyone not know that this shitty response is from gburus shameless foot soldiers?

Gburu is the number 1 land grabber in Enugu State. The most useless civilian governor Enugu state has ever had.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Land Owners React To Victor Nnam's Resignation by crossfm: 10:12am On Oct 30, 2021
Ddokie:

That’s how you know how shallow Nigerians are.

How can anyone not know that this shitty response is from gburus shameless foot soldiers?

Gburu is the number 1 land grabber in Enugu State. The most useless civilian governor Enugu state has ever had.
Don't mind them. How can you crucify this guy and applaud his partner in crime.

We all know who the number one land grabber is in Enugu States.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Land Owners React To Victor Nnam's Resignation by jaxxy(m): 10:25am On Oct 30, 2021
If u did well the poor and average masses will praise u not just the rich that can use money and influence to benefit from u.

It is a litmus test for public office performance.
Re: Enugu Land Owners React To Victor Nnam's Resignation by Iseoluwani: 10:28am On Oct 30, 2021
Jasobry:

Very young. Born 1984

Jesu

37yrs..see d leaders of tomorrow
Re: Enugu Land Owners React To Victor Nnam's Resignation by Jman06(m): 11:51am On Oct 30, 2021
This is the same man some guys were ready to bet cash with me that he'll succeed gburugburu as Enugu state governor! Such a criminal element!

Governorship of Enugu state is undoubtedly coming to Nkanuland come 2023.
Nkanu ogbuzuru ogbuzuru!
Re: Enugu Land Owners React To Victor Nnam's Resignation by Badadvisor: 11:52am On Oct 30, 2021
zombieHUNTER:
Ugwuanyi is the worst thing to happen to Enugu State...

Very incompetent administration
3 of my gees lost the lands they bought in emene to ugwuanyi.
People are scared of buying land in enugu at the moment. We have never had it this bad.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Land Owners React To Victor Nnam's Resignation by Badadvisor: 11:57am On Oct 30, 2021
idiagbo86:
I am from enugu state and have lived in the state for so many years now . I don't know what this association stands for and am not supporting Victor nnam either. Before Victor nnam assumed office as the commissioner for lands, our stupid governor has forcefully grabbed lands from people and I for one is a victim of such inhumane act as two plots I bought in 2015 has been taken over by the governor without undue process. The said layout was done by Victor nnam when he was still working privately . I know that our manipulative governor has used nnam who on assumption of office started signing pending certificate of occupancies on his desk .He got a query from the governor for doing so without getting approval from him . I for one blames Victor for staying this long as he has carried out some unjust transactions with the governor already and hence is part of unjust treatment. In igbo tradition ,the land fights for itself. There are so many things I cannot post here for some reasons best known to me . When the land starts fighting,everyone who has joined hands in grabbing lands forcefully from it owners shall be metted with punishments they deserve. Shalom!
3 friends of mine lost the lands they bought in emene to ugwuanyi. That man will never go unpunished.
I'm sorry about your experience, try to buy a land in your hometown fitst, when this useless man complete his tenure I'm sure his successor won't be as wicked as him.
Ugwuanyi is evil.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Land Owners React To Victor Nnam's Resignation by Ezedon(m): 12:00pm On Oct 30, 2021
He in conjunction with gburu gburu have grabbed many lands from innocent people
Re: Enugu Land Owners React To Victor Nnam's Resignation by Badadvisor: 12:02pm On Oct 30, 2021
Oduduwa707:
Okoro pple omo onile... worse pass Yoruba pple own. grin
It's the governor bro. That man has killed us in this state.
My three buddies lost their lands they both in 2017 to the useless governor.
It's really worse and the media is not even giving report abuse it.
Re: Enugu Land Owners React To Victor Nnam's Resignation by Izongdave(m): 1:26pm On Oct 30, 2021
I would easily asserted this follow up publication is staged by the Government to save it face, but with citation of ongoing investigation and ongoing court cases challenging the activities of those so called professionals, I'll hold my peace
Re: Enugu Land Owners React To Victor Nnam's Resignation by BluntCrazeMan: 1:41pm On Oct 30, 2021
OEPHIUS:

From: https://www.nairaland.com/6826793/victor-nnam-resigns-enugu-commissioner
kiss*COALITION OF ENUGU STATE LAND OWNERS (CESLO) REACTS AS ENUGU STATE COMMISSIONER FOR LANDS RESIGNS, GIVES REASONS.*

It has come to the knowledge of the above named concerned group that the Enugu State Commissioner for lands, in the person of Hon. Victor Nnam has resigned his appointment. Citing removal of professional heads of department under his office as reasons.

We as Concerned Stakeholders hereby wish to let the general public, the Executive Governor of Enugu State and indeed the members of the Enugu State House of Assembly to know that the so called professionals as described by the now former Commissioner are nothing but stooges which the run away Commissioner uses in perpetrating his shoddy dealings under his ministry.

These are merely the staff which the embattled Commissioner arrogantly posted to his office without the knowledge and approval from the office of the Head of Service of the State.

In other words, they are simply his land racketeering agents.

We as a group is well aware that there's an ongoing investigation on the said Commissioner bordering on surreptitious dealings, police investigations and Court cases, etc.

We are also aware that there have been indictments on the commissioner's so called professionals under his office which necessitated their redeployment to other ministries of the State Government to avoid causing further embarrassments to the State Government.

We hereby submit that the resignation of Surv. Victor Nnam as the Enugu State Commissioner For Lands is long awaited and overdue.

This is because his tenure as land Commissioner in Enugu State is rife with unimaginable proportion of crises, illegal land revocations and re-allocations of same to his cronies illegally.

We are therefore joining our voices to that of the general public to call on the Executive Governor of Enugu State, His Excellency, Rt. Hon. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi to institute a judicial panel of enquiry to look into the complaints of innocent land owners who have suffered untold wickedness from the subterfuge of the now resigned Commissioner.

It has been our sincere believe and conviction that the man cannot be allowed to escape justice by the mere resignation of his appointment.

Furthermore, we are pleading that all lands which he illegally revoked should be returned to the rightful owners.

In addition to the above, we plead that all the crises of allocations and revocations under his tenure be judiciously addressed, since the man is overtly fond of acting without the Governor's approval, thus creating a bad name for the State Government.

We hereby urge the State Government to seize this ample opportunity to investigate and bring the man to justice, even as we are also aware that there is an ongoing investigation on the Commissioner and his cohorts in the ministry on land racketeering.

Finally, we are calling on the relevant committees in the Enugu State House of Assembly to urgently facilitate and ensure the implementation of the land use act in Enugu State.

✍️
Edeh Petrus Nkemdirim:
*For the Coalition Of Enugu State Land Owners (CESLO)*
This response is filled with lots of Classified Information.
Like, as if it was written by the Permanent Secretary or Something.
So I am now asking...., how come this stray group got to know a lot about the internal dealings of the Ministry?
Re: Enugu Land Owners React To Victor Nnam's Resignation by SensualMan1(m): 4:34pm On Oct 30, 2021
Oduduwa707:
Okoro pple omo onile... worse pass Yoruba pple own. grin
Have u eaten today? cheesy

E be like say u no even get light charge ur kpalasa for that Shanti wey u dey live grin

Ur gas nko? Gas is 10k.No money to fill am? grin

After years of graduation still u never get work.

U no dey even think of to hammer na N50 bread and ewa agoyin N50 be ur daily food cheesy

Ur shoe don chop alignment tire.

My dog Graham surely lives better than u.

Don't worry, this ur condition is parmanent. Be fighting for sleeping Oduduwa.

To refresh ur memory, I am sensual, flom Oba in Anambala state. I am one of the Igbo Billionaires flom Anambala. EgoMbute1 na London.

Remember to come down to my virrage in Anambala ka ituolu Chukwuma Soludo vote ighotago?
Re: Enugu Land Owners React To Victor Nnam's Resignation by Gaddafih001(m): 6:06pm On Oct 30, 2021
OEPHIUS:

From: https://www.nairaland.com/6826793/victor-nnam-resigns-enugu-commissioner
kiss*COALITION OF ENUGU STATE LAND OWNERS (CESLO) REACTS AS ENUGU STATE COMMISSIONER FOR LANDS RESIGNS, GIVES REASONS.*

It has come to the knowledge of the above named concerned group that the Enugu State Commissioner for lands, in the person of Hon. Victor Nnam has resigned his appointment. Citing removal of professional heads of department under his office as reasons.

We as Concerned Stakeholders hereby wish to let the general public, the Executive Governor of Enugu State and indeed the members of the Enugu State House of Assembly to know that the so called professionals as described by the now former Commissioner are nothing but stooges which the run away Commissioner uses in perpetrating his shoddy dealings under his ministry.

These are merely the staff which the embattled Commissioner arrogantly posted to his office without the knowledge and approval from the office of the Head of Service of the State.

In other words, they are simply his land racketeering agents.

We as a group is well aware that there's an ongoing investigation on the said Commissioner bordering on surreptitious dealings, police investigations and Court cases, etc.

We are also aware that there have been indictments on the commissioner's so called professionals under his office which necessitated their redeployment to other ministries of the State Government to avoid causing further embarrassments to the State Government.

We hereby submit that the resignation of Surv. Victor Nnam as the Enugu State Commissioner For Lands is long awaited and overdue.

This is because his tenure as land Commissioner in Enugu State is rife with unimaginable proportion of crises, illegal land revocations and re-allocations of same to his cronies illegally.

We are therefore joining our voices to that of the general public to call on the Executive Governor of Enugu State, His Excellency, Rt. Hon. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi to institute a judicial panel of enquiry to look into the complaints of innocent land owners who have suffered untold wickedness from the subterfuge of the now resigned Commissioner.

It has been our sincere believe and conviction that the man cannot be allowed to escape justice by the mere resignation of his appointment.

Furthermore, we are pleading that all lands which he illegally revoked should be returned to the rightful owners.

In addition to the above, we plead that all the crises of allocations and revocations under his tenure be judiciously addressed, since the man is overtly fond of acting without the Governor's approval, thus creating a bad name for the State Government.

We hereby urge the State Government to seize this ample opportunity to investigate and bring the man to justice, even as we are also aware that there is an ongoing investigation on the Commissioner and his cohorts in the ministry on land racketeering.

Finally, we are calling on the relevant committees in the Enugu State House of Assembly to urgently facilitate and ensure the implementation of the land use act in Enugu State.

✍️
Edeh Petrus Nkemdirim:
*For the Coalition Of Enugu State Land Owners (CESLO)*
His father is also seizing my late fathers 10 plots of land after signing the deed of lease and told me to do my worst. I don’t have money to pursue this and I will need help from a very good property lawyer.
Terms and conditions apply.
Re: Enugu Land Owners React To Victor Nnam's Resignation by Oduduwa707: 12:37pm On Oct 31, 2021
SensualMan1:
Have u eaten today? cheesy

E be like say u no even get light charge ur kpalasa for that Shanti wey u dey live grin

Ur gas nko? Gas is 10k.No money to fill am? grin

After years of graduation still u never get work.

U no dey even think of to hammer na N50 bread and ewa agoyin N50 be ur daily food cheesy

Ur shoe don chop alignment tire.

My dog Graham surely lives better than u.

Don't worry, this ur condition is parmanent. Be fighting for sleeping Oduduwa.

To refresh ur memory, I am sensual, flom Oba in Anambala state. I am one of the Igbo Billionaires flom Anambala. EgoMbute1 na London.

Remember to come down to my virrage in Anambala ka ituolu Chukwuma Soludo vote ighotago?

Savages and Chest-beater like you are nothing but, loud mouths! We sabi una type wella. Just look at inferior self feeling fly with dat disgusting head of yours... grin

Billionaire blah, blah. Typical Okoro Savage Foolishness... what do you exactly do for work? I can bet my life, na the so so spare parts wey we dey allow ur forefathers dey sell for Ladipo, Oshodi na e you dey take dey brag... Okoro Olofo! grin

Empty vessels keep making the loudest noise... keep it up, Fool!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Will Tinubu Who Never Lost An Election Lose In 2023? / I Didn’t Invite Tinubu To Intervene In Rivers Crisis – Wike / Timeline Of Air Crashes In NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.