Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,826 members, 7,851,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:25 AM

MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada (48346 Views)

Simi Called Out By MC Morris, She Reacts (Photos) / “You Bit The Finger That Fed You” - Comedian, MC Morris Calls Out Simi / BBNaija's Vee Needs A Husband: Morris Chestnut Vs Neo Akpofure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by Watonop: 6:47pm On Oct 30, 2021
What a stewpeed decision
Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by Angelfrost(m): 6:47pm On Oct 30, 2021
This actually made me laugh when I read it on IG... Still laughing sef!!! grin

Lemme listen to Basketmouth ft BOJ : World People again jare!!!... I can't come and can again!
Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by udy4real(m): 6:48pm On Oct 30, 2021
ebukajay184:
MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada (Photo)

Nigerian comedian, MC Morris, says he plans to relocate to Nigeria due to the high cost of living abroad, IgbereTV reports.

In a post shared on his Instastories, MC Morris listed some of the items he pays ''exorbitant fees'' for. He said this is his last month in Canada as he is on his way back to Nigeria.

Mumu

https://igberetvnews.com/1404670/mc-morris-plans-relocate-nigeria-due-high-cost-living-canada-photo/

2300$ for monthly rent
400$ for monthly issuance
80$ for wifi monthly
75$ for phone bill
100$ for car park.
Feeding, gas and small family problem not included yet o.
This is my last month in Canada, naija here I come, naija nor difficult like this.
Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:48pm On Oct 30, 2021
ebukajay184:
MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada (Photo)

Nigerian comedian, MC Morris, says he plans to relocate to Nigeria due to the high cost of living abroad, IgbereTV reports.

In a post shared on his Instastories, MC Morris listed some of the items he pays ''exorbitant fees'' for. He said this is his last month in Canada as he is on his way back to Nigeria.

https://igberetvnews.com/1404670/mc-morris-plans-relocate-nigeria-due-high-cost-living-canada-photo/

2300$ for monthly rent
400$ for monthly issuance
80$ for wifi monthly
75$ for phone bill
100$ for car park.
Feeding, gas and small family problem not included yet o.
This is my last month in Canada, naija here I come, naija nor difficult like this.

oga you are welcome

please sell your visa to me

i will gladly dash you my Nigerian citizenship

Note keep some dollars handy for Fulani kidnappers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by Awoleesu(m): 6:49pm On Oct 30, 2021
Hezzyluv:
If you are a Nigerian trying to live a flamboyant life in Canada and you don't have too much money, be ready to become bankrupt.

2,300$ for rent, na your choice.
100$ for car park, na your choice.
80$ for wifi, na your choice.
75$ for call na still your choice.

U can leave live in Canada, then cut your gown according to your size.
Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by donprinyo(m): 6:49pm On Oct 30, 2021
Village people are doing well

1 Like

Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by GreaterFuture(m): 6:50pm On Oct 30, 2021
PenpalOso:
Mc Morris and him Ruzu mlm scam ntwrk for Ikeja that year sha.
Omo person don hustle abeg. grin
Was he the founder?
Creator?
Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by Hakeem3(m): 6:50pm On Oct 30, 2021
Hezzyluv:
If you are a Nigerian trying to live a flamboyant life in Canada and you don't have too much money, be ready to become bankrupt.

U can leave in Canada, then cut your gown according to your size.

No mind that one, werey wan trend too.. make him come naija first he go understand why some people dey track go Italy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by Kfg1: 6:50pm On Oct 30, 2021
Jokin right
Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by Tzar(m): 6:51pm On Oct 30, 2021
E be like say your village people have won o!

2 Likes

Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 30, 2021
This one isn't ready..... even if you come to Nigeria you'd still complain. A poor man is a poor man anywhere.

3 Likes

Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by ednut1(m): 6:52pm On Oct 30, 2021
Why is he living in a 2300 house. Na mumu. My rent is like 30% of my salary sha grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by SMARTMOTORS(m): 6:52pm On Oct 30, 2021
Nigga living luxury lifestyle and complaining ....why the Bleep would u get a $2k monthly apartment for??.. ain't you a hustler bro!?.. damn! Nigga you're stripping!

3 Likes

Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by Chyfrancis: 6:53pm On Oct 30, 2021
No place like home

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by Buliwyf: 6:53pm On Oct 30, 2021
lilvicky68:
Who send you to rent big house..

Omo make I enter Canada. Na small place I go rent where I fit stand sleep..

Why will I go to Canada and start sleeping or living in a house..

See as you make me dey laugh like madman here grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by southsouthking(m): 6:56pm On Oct 30, 2021
vafobos:
Na me first talk am
Pls warn yourself o
I for say i dey your back, but e sure me 100% say you nor go come back. So if i go cum back, u fit use am go then if u lyk u stay there 4 eva.

1 Like

Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by frankson1(m): 6:56pm On Oct 30, 2021
AllahIsShit:

Canada, or indeed any other advanced nation, is not the kind of place you go to do aproko hustling.

This low grade version of Broda Shaggy thought that his dry, unfunny Instagram skits will be enough to support him in Canada of all places.

I hope his fellow jokers get the message that relocating to the developed world is not for every Tom, Dick and Harry.

Anytime you go to either the Canadian High Commission or the American Embassy, at least 90% of the people you meet there are these unserious types who think that the streets abroad are paved with gold.

These clowns should be made to get out of the way of serious visa applicants with sound academic qualifications who just want to process their travel documents peacefully so they can leave this hopeless country behind.

They think it's all rossy over there. Abroad is humbling lots of people but shame will not let them come back.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 30, 2021
After all he isn't IGBO, so I don't expect him to survive transient hardship

2 Likes

Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by Burgerlomo: 6:58pm On Oct 30, 2021
Hezzyluv:

I don't know much about Canada but this also applies to US too.

4 Likes

Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by Opena: 6:59pm On Oct 30, 2021
Try
Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by Keals: 7:00pm On Oct 30, 2021
Hezzyluv:

I would rather he cuts it according to his material. After all, he's petite!!!

Wait, does he have a job aside MC?
Lazy-ass fella, living a pattern he can't sustain.
Let him stoop low and get a job, either as a janitor or a dishwasher.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by femi4: 7:01pm On Oct 30, 2021
9japride:
The earlier you know all these entertainers are just using people to catch cruise the better for you all. Everybody wants to trend, until he lands in Lagos or Abuja Airport that's then we can believe him. Smh.
Exactly, only you understand his joke

3 Likes

Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by NtiObaEneke(f): 7:01pm On Oct 30, 2021
Cloutinus

1 Like

Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by Amodi470(m): 7:03pm On Oct 30, 2021
grin
doggedfighter:
He should come back let another person go.

Welcome to back to Buhari's Nigeria.
Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by frankson1(m): 7:05pm On Oct 30, 2021
killALIEN:

Viĺage people dey usehim brain play ping-pong e go clear for him eyes soonest.

Come back to Nigeria so you go see say that your $2300 weh be your rent alone na 1milion naira for here and MDs in reputable companies with years of hardwork and dedication dont even earn up to that.
Fool! Dem go just want talk trash make e be say dem talk. Whilst the gullible fools in nigeria would fòolishly applaud the nigerian system. Like they aint choking.

2300 is just a week pay for my sister in Canada, she can do othr jobs if she wants.
Now if the mumu trying to decieve the gully Nigerians will calculate that figure and convert to naira with their stupid mentality.

Let him tell us how much his partner earn. Its obvious
the dumb comedy guy that i dont even knowing is trying to always mislead some people.

You don't need to abuse everyone just to make your point.

There are Nigerians who are doing well and managing their lives properly. Also, there are Nigerians who are really finding it hard abroad.
The difference is their jobs and lifestyle.

ABROAD IS NOT AS ROSSY AS PEOPLE SAY. THERE'S NO WHERE THEY PICK DOLLARS AND POUNDS ON THE ROADS.

8 Likes

Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by Greenbottlelady: 7:09pm On Oct 30, 2021
Cos he's lazy or he's just looking for attention.

1 Like

Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by seyz91(m): 7:09pm On Oct 30, 2021
6MOMTHS too much

give am 1week
psucc:
No one knows the value of what he has at hand until he losts it.

He wi regret within 6months.
Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by seyz91(m): 7:11pm On Oct 30, 2021
cheesy
9japride:
The earlier you know all these entertainers are just using people to catch cruise the better for you all. Everybody wants to trend, until he lands in Lagos or Abuja Airport that's then we can believe him. Smh.

1 Like

Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by seyz91(m): 7:11pm On Oct 30, 2021
cheesy
slimghost:
Werey went to Canada to ‘hustle’. Hunger will kill you.

1 Like

Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by Letmehearword: 7:12pm On Oct 30, 2021
You for don already dey fully resident in Nigeria before this your post, nonsense and ingredient.
Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by eliokwun(m): 7:13pm On Oct 30, 2021
I don't know how people just come out to say rubbish online just to indirectly mock people in Nigeria struggling and praying for an opportunity to move. I live in Norway that is expensive to live in every area. But u can always get a good apartment for 1000euros. So I don't really understand this guy's reasoning of fooling themselves.

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photo As She Dazzles In Vintage Shirt / Princess Ekeinde Graduates From Cyprus University (Photos) / Toolz Stuns As Susan Younis Bridesmaid (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.