Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:15 AM

MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada (48343 Views)

Simi Called Out By MC Morris, She Reacts (Photos) / “You Bit The Finger That Fed You” - Comedian, MC Morris Calls Out Simi / BBNaija's Vee Needs A Husband: Morris Chestnut Vs Neo Akpofure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by peacefuldude(m): 1:48pm On Oct 31, 2021
AllahIsShit:

Canada, or indeed any other advanced nation, is not the kind of place you go to do aproko hustling.

This low grade version of Broda Shaggy thought that his dry, unfunny Instagram skits will be enough to support him in Canada of all places.

I hope his fellow jokers get the message that relocating to the developed world is not for every Tom, Dick and Harry.

Anytime you go to either the Canadian High Commission or the American Embassy, at least 90% of the people you meet there are these unserious types who think that the streets abroad are paved with gold.

These clowns should be made to get out of the way of serious visa applicants with sound academic qualifications who just want to process their travel documents peacefully so they can leave this hopeless country behind.

you are 100% correct my brother.
Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by AmazingELixir: 3:02pm On Oct 31, 2021
AllahIsShit:

Canada, or indeed any other advanced nation, is not the kind of place you go to do aproko hustling.

This low grade version of Broda Shaggy thought that his dry, unfunny Instagram skits will be enough to support him in Canada of all places.

I hope his fellow jokers get the message that relocating to the developed world is not for every Tom, Dick and Harry.

Anytime you go to either the Canadian High Commission or the American Embassy, at least 90% of the people you meet there are these unserious types who think that the streets abroad are paved with gold.

These clowns should be made to get out of the way of serious visa applicants with sound academic qualifications who just want to process their travel documents peacefully so they can leave this hopeless country behind.

grin

Lolzz guyman be calming down
Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by PenpalOso: 3:24pm On Oct 31, 2021
Lol. Nah. Official hype man for their arrangee events.
GreaterFuture:

Was he the founder?
Creator?
Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by Elonmuzk(m): 4:41pm On Oct 31, 2021
Solatium:

Rent and mortgage are at par,
what held most people back from taking mortgage are Deposit, Immigration irregularities, Don't want to go into debt or poor or no credit record.
So talk within what you know Dumbo
Which part in Canada is rent and mortgage at par? You can get a comfortable studio apartment for $1200 in Toronto and even cheaper in suburban areas.
Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by Solatium(m): 4:47pm On Oct 31, 2021
Elonmuzk:
Which part in Canada is rent and mortgage at par? You can get a comfortable studio apartment for $1200 in Toronto and even cheaper in suburban areas.

And how much is the Monthly mortgage repayment on the same studio flat?
Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by Elonmuzk(m): 5:02pm On Oct 31, 2021
Solatium:

And how much is the Monthly mortgage repayment on the same studio flat?
Who buys a studio room anyways? grin grin. Bro, mortgage calculation doesn't work that way you are thinking. So many factors play into it, like the interest rate, your down payment etc. Mortgage payment doesn't have a stamped fix rate. Having said that, the guy could have found something cheaper to rent.
Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by salford: 5:05pm On Oct 31, 2021
Solatium:

A female friend told me she pays $1600 in a one bed apartment in Ontario,she is an old tenant,she said the going rate for a new tenant is $1800 for the same room and parlour def contain.

[b]A close friend pays $2300 for a 3 bedroom in outskirts of Ontario, he's now moving house and he will have you cough out $2400 a month,he needs to pay for the first month and another deposit of the same amount which will be his last month whenever he chooses to leave.
Most of this idiots here don't even know that life and expenses is on the fast lane abroad
[/b]
You are right. The bill the MC guy pays is realistic for Toronto. I assume he has a wife and kid(s). Hence he won't be able to rent a one bed for like 1600 or share rooms in an apartment with multiple renters to further cut down on cost of rent. In addition, his phone bill is only $70 bucks - that is very cheap. I am guessing he went for the bare minimum line with limited data and call minutes. Canadians pay on average $101 per month on mobile phone bills so he is already paying way below the average.

If he moves outside Toronto, he would get cheaper accomodation however, because he is in the entertainment industry, he doesn't have much choice outside Toronto since that's where the bulk of his market are i.e. Nigeria parties, birthdays, celebrations, events e.t.c

1 Like

Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by Elonmuzk(m): 5:12pm On Oct 31, 2021
salford:

You are right. The bill the MC guy pays is realistic for Toronto. I assume he has a wife and kid(s). Hence he won't be able to rent a one bed for like 1600 or share rooms in an apartment with multiple renters. In addition, his phone bill is only $70 bucks - that is very cheap. I am guessing he went for the bare minimum lime with limited data and call minutes. Canadians pay on average $101 per month on mobile phone bills so he is already paying way below the average.

If he moves outside Toronto, he would get cheaper accomodation however, because he is in the entertainment industry, he doesn't have much choice outside Toronto since that's where the bulk of his market are i.e. Nigeria parties, birthdays, celebrations, events e.t.c
He can easily drive or take buses from nearby suburban areas to the city center if he wanted. That's what a lot of people do.
Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by salford: 5:14pm On Oct 31, 2021
Elonmuzk:
He can easily drive or take buses from nearby suburban areas to the city center if he wanted. That's what a lot of people do.
Well. That's a good suggestion as well. He can decide to move away from Toronto to further cut down cost. He could cut maybe circa $600 from his bill just by doing just that. He would only just have longer travel times.
Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by salford: 5:18pm On Oct 31, 2021
emecheboy2:

The guy must be living and competing with Canadians in Ontario. You better move to Alberta or Saskatchewan where you will manage your life. Canadian life expensive pass Yankee.
if he moves to sask or Alberta, he would go very broke. The Nigerian population for his business in other provinces is a drop in the bucket compared to where he currently resides.
Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by Elonmuzk(m): 5:23pm On Oct 31, 2021
salford:

Well. That's a good suggestion as well. He can decide to move away from Toronto to further cut down cost. He could cut maybe circa $600 from his bill just by doing just that. He would only just have longer travel times.
Exactly, a friend of mine lives in Markham, and drives about 45mins to Toronto City for work. There are so many ways to cut cost and bills here if you decide to have some savings grin grin
Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by GreaterFuture(m): 5:37pm On Oct 31, 2021
PenpalOso:
Lol. Nah. Official hype man for their arrangee events.
How far Ruzu sef
Are they still operating?
The whole thing was/is a Scam abi?
Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by Welcomme: 6:17pm On Oct 31, 2021
Solatium:

A female friend told me she pays $1600 in a one bed apartment in Ontario,she is an old tenant,she said the going rate for a new tenant is $1800 for the same room and parlour def contain.

[b]A close friend pays $2300 for a 3 bedroom in outskirts of Ontario, he's now moving house and he will have you cough out $2400 a month,he needs to pay for the first month and another deposit of the same amount which will be his last month whenever he chooses to leave.
Most of this idiots here don't even know that life and expenses is on the fast lane abroad
[/b]
Sir, Nigeria is cheaper, pls come back. One room self con in Mushin is still around 300k.
Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by Welcomme: 6:18pm On Oct 31, 2021
frowland:

Easier said than done. I am writing from experience.
My wifi bill is $50
House rent $250/mnth
Electricity bill? Haha, you guys are enjoying there because 10k electric bill will run your house for 3 days if you are using loads like air conditioning, heater and so forth.
Feeding is another matter entirely.
Not to mention family pressure and your own personal wahala. Etc etc.
I laugh when people think it’s easy here. There are so many Nigerians here who can’t eat 3 square meal a day and some that are in massive debts and all.
Sir, Nigeria is cheaper, pls come back. One room self con in Mushin is still around 300k.
Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by Solatium(m): 6:25pm On Oct 31, 2021
Welcomme:

i live here in Lagos, nothing to scare me about,this is my country and i remain a proud Nigerian
Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by Solatium(m): 6:30pm On Oct 31, 2021
Elonmuzk:
Who buys a studio room anyways? grin grin. Bro, mortgage calculation doesn't work that way you are thinking. So many factors play into it, like the interest rate, your down payment etc. Mortgage payment doesn't have a stamped fix rate. Having said that, the guy could have found something cheaper to rent.

Who buys a Studio flat you say? who owns the ones people pay to rent?
Keep fooling yourself,the problem with most of you who have never stepped out of Nigeria is that you think you have a better idea,you always think you can do better than those who complained of high bills.

My advise for you is to get there first and see how you can do better,but for as long as you are here in Nigeria,just shut up and learn
Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by frowland(m): 6:38pm On Oct 31, 2021
Welcomme:

I didn’t mention that I am struggling. I return to my country twice every year.

In a months time I will be back to relax once more. My visa is not your usual type of visa.

But whoever plans to leave the country should have plans of what to expect or what to do and most importantly, must have a handwork (Tailor, Mechanic, Plumber, Barber etc) else you will live like a slave here.

The way you see Aboki roam the south doing all kinds of menial jobs and picking dirts and sleeping in packs etc etc is exactly what most Africans are doing here.
-Early morning they are roaming & ransacking everyone’s trash can, picking garbages. Nobody will tell you this truth.-

1 Like

Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by Karnice600: 6:53pm On Oct 31, 2021
No its not expensive bro. You've been used to cutting corners in an environment where the standard of living is damn low and law enforcement is a joke. You can't escape paying the taxes you could easily evade here.
Looks like comedy is the only survival card you got out there, so struggling is inevitable.
Up your game.
Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by Elonmuzk(m): 7:17pm On Oct 31, 2021
Solatium:

Who buys a Studio flat you say? who owns the ones people pay to rent?
Keep fooling yourself,the problem with most of you who have never stepped out of Nigeria is that you think you have a better idea,you always think you can do better than those who complained of high bills.

My advise for you is to get there first and see how you can do better,but for as long as you are here in Nigeria,just shut up and learn
You know you can actually make your arguments without insulting. And I am not in Nigeria! Bye grin grin
Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by enawt: 7:48pm On Oct 31, 2021
Welcomme:

� Link abeg
Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by PenpalOso: 8:25pm On Oct 31, 2021
Don’t have any knowledge as regards their operation, but one things for sure; the diminutive fellow Morris worked for can certainly be described as the Ikeja Bernie madoff grin
GreaterFuture:

How far Ruzu sef
Are they still operating?
The whole thing was/is a Scam abi?
Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by emecheboy2(m): 10:45pm On Oct 31, 2021
salford:

if he moves to sask or Alberta, he would go very broke. The Nigerian population for his business in other provinces is a drop in the bucket compared to where he currently resides.
Ok I get you, but he should learn to manage and live like a normal man and stop fake expensive life style he can't afford.
Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by GreaterFuture(m): 5:57am On Nov 01, 2021
PenpalOso:
Don’t have any knowledge as regards their operation, but one things for sure; the diminutive fellow Morris worked for can certainly be described as the Ikeja Bernie madoff grin
That is bad.
And I'm sure many nigerians would have fallen for it then.
Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by Solatium(m): 7:26am On Nov 01, 2021
Elonmuzk:
You know you can actually make your arguments without insulting. And I am not in Nigeria! Bye grin grin

Who asked where you domicile?
Typical of every empty braggart on Nairaland. grin
Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by iamgabrielsteve(m): 4:43pm On Mar 30, 2023
Lawlab249:
Ok
But at least, he's getting the benefits of what he's paying for. What could be more than that?
Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by iamgabrielsteve(m): 4:44pm On Mar 30, 2023
But at least, he's getting the benefits of what he's paying for. What could be more than that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

T.I: Doctor Checks My Daughter, Deyjah Harris' Virginity Yearly / Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photo As She Dazzles In Vintage Shirt / Toolz Stuns As Susan Younis Bridesmaid (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.