Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:27 AM

MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada (48344 Views)

Simi Called Out By MC Morris, She Reacts (Photos) / “You Bit The Finger That Fed You” - Comedian, MC Morris Calls Out Simi / BBNaija's Vee Needs A Husband: Morris Chestnut Vs Neo Akpofure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by Habeyy(m): 10:37pm On Oct 30, 2021
PureNigerian:

Things are more expensive here than in Nigeria. You can quote me any day

The question is

Is the basic lifestyle affordable for the average income earnes over there

And mind you,
Basic lifestyle include food on the table,good health care ,basic shelter ,good schools and a decent means of transportation

Compare to the current situation in Nigeria

We now have families who will gather the "peels" of yam in other to process again

One thing according to what you mention is high rates the other is affordability

Over there ,foods are not expensive more than the reach of the average hourly wage worker.
You can not wake up one day to increase price of output anyhow,they have a standard/working structures

What we have here is a president that blames middlemen in 1970's and still blaming them in 2021

Things are worse out there

1 Like

Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by Fortune109: 10:48pm On Oct 30, 2021
You live in Canada...means you are part of the Canadian economy not Nigerian...stop Converting their money to Naira in your head.

Are you been paid in Naira when you work in Canada?

2 Likes

Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by grandstar(m): 10:59pm On Oct 30, 2021
tesseract:
This is what happens when you try to live above your means. Are there no other Nigerians staying and thriving in Canada who spend less than what you're blowing per month? undecided

Those costs are nothing if he's getting gigs in Canada. His jokes are tailored to the Nigerian audience. His accent alone will put many off.

3 Likes

Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by calcal: 11:05pm On Oct 30, 2021
aycapri:
I want to believe this is just a comedy skit, his family no go dey disturb him for money if nigeria dey ok. He should think from this aspect before making his decision

his family no go dey disturb him for money if nigeria dey ok.

na true
Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by 9japride(m): 11:08pm On Oct 30, 2021
femi4:
Exactly, only you understand his joke
[color=#006600][/color]

Don't mind them.
Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by Buksaylor: 11:17pm On Oct 30, 2021
ebukajay184:
MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada (Photo)

Nigerian comedian, MC Morris, says he plans to relocate to Nigeria due to the high cost of living abroad, IgbereTV reports.

In a post shared on his Instastories, MC Morris listed some of the items he pays ''exorbitant fees'' for. He said this is his last month in Canada as he is on his way back to Nigeria.

https://igberetvnews.com/1404670/mc-morris-plans-relocate-nigeria-due-high-cost-living-canada-photo/

2300$ for monthly rent
400$ for monthly issuance
80$ for wifi monthly
75$ for phone bill
100$ for car park.
Feeding, gas and small family problem not included yet o.
This is my last month in Canada, naija here I come, naija nor difficult like this.

That's because he's lazy....my younger one in Canada live good in Canada with two jobs that pays well and he is doing well both there and at Nigeria.Canada is not cut for his kind of job...he better gets a job to do..

2 Likes

Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by emecheboy2(m): 12:20am On Oct 31, 2021
ebukajay184:
MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada (Photo)

Nigerian comedian, MC Morris, says he plans to relocate to Nigeria due to the high cost of living abroad, IgbereTV reports.

In a post shared on his Instastories, MC Morris listed some of the items he pays ''exorbitant fees'' for. He said this is his last month in Canada as he is on his way back to Nigeria.

https://igberetvnews.com/1404670/mc-morris-plans-relocate-nigeria-due-high-cost-living-canada-photo/

2300$ for monthly rent
400$ for monthly issuance
80$ for wifi monthly
75$ for phone bill
100$ for car park.
Feeding, gas and small family problem not included yet o.
This is my last month in Canada, naija here I come, naija nor difficult like this.
The guy must be living and competing with Canadians in Ontario. You better move to Alberta or Saskatchewan where you will manage your life. Canadian life expensive pass Yankee.

2 Likes

Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by yom2(m): 12:43am On Oct 31, 2021
Hezzyluv:
If you are a Nigerian trying to live a flamboyant life in Canada and you don't have too much money, be ready to become bankrupt.

2,300$ for rent, na your choice.
100$ for car park, na your choice.
80$ for wifi, na your choice.
75$ for call na still your choice.

U can leave in Canada, then cut your gown according to your size.
no mind am he just dey use us dey catch fun

1 Like

Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by Nobody: 12:44am On Oct 31, 2021
Dry fellow
Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by yom2(m): 12:45am On Oct 31, 2021
AllahIsShit:

Canada, or indeed any other advanced nation, is not the kind of place you go to do aproko hustling.

This low grade version of Broda Shaggy thought that his dry, unfunny Instagram skits will be enough to support him in Canada of all places.

I hope his fellow jokers get the message that relocating to the developed world is not for every Tom, Dick and Harry.

Anytime you go to either the Canadian High Commission or the American Embassy, at least 90% of the people you meet there are these unserious types who think that the streets abroad are paved with gold.

These clowns should be made to get out of the way of serious visa applicants with sound academic qualifications who just want to process their travel documents peacefully so they can leave this hopeless country behind.

lolls. Bros but u get bad mouth o
Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by yom2(m): 12:50am On Oct 31, 2021
doggedfighter:
He should come back let another person go.

Welcome to back to Buhari's Nigeria.
na true u talk my broad. Make him.come back make u enter field go replace am jare
Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by Rhozabeth(m): 1:12am On Oct 31, 2021
Oga, u are very stupid! Ur mates are looking for ways to leave this country, u are planning to cone come back becos of bills? Were u hoping to live in Canada for free? Bros if u cone back this country i pray make kidnapers kidnap u from airport so that ur head go correct!!! Nonsense!
Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by Elonmuzk(m): 4:14am On Oct 31, 2021
$2300 for a rent or mortgage? Is he living on top of CN tower or what? Stupid liar.

2 Likes

Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by fombi: 4:51am On Oct 31, 2021
Hezzyluv:
If you are a Nigerian trying to live a flamboyant life in Canada and you don't have too much money, be ready to become bankrupt.

Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by fombi: 4:57am On Oct 31, 2021
Hezzyluv:

You lads have no idea

3 Likes

Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by fkj950ax(m): 5:14am On Oct 31, 2021
Like so many other Nigerian living a fake life online, those figures he posted are trumped up, except he's living a lifestyle of someone earning CAD7500 a month.
Your rent is normally 1/3 of your monthly income. He may find it difficult to even get a lease.

I don't know which city or town he resides, but this link has an average cost of living in Canada for every location, and the average figures for each item he posted are lower.

https://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/country_result.jsp?country=Canada

Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by DaCharis2016: 5:43am On Oct 31, 2021
Mumu!

Can your ₦1,000, ₦200 & ₦100 do any of these stiuffs?
Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by bigfather(m): 7:03am On Oct 31, 2021
This one just dey use people catch cruise ...yeye person !
Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by Buccalcavity2: 7:44am On Oct 31, 2021
Hezzyluv:

Bro na you no sabi. That list is pretty modest for someone in Ontario or Vancouver. Very modest. If you know you know.
Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by BlackFlamefromP: 8:16am On Oct 31, 2021
Your foolish comment reminds me of a principle called 'projection' in some branch of psychology:

UNEVOLVED people tend to project sick and dark aspect of their nature unto people they do not like or agree with and that is precisely with you just do here: projecting your 'cerebral' poverty unto somebody who likes a country you hate with passion!

Listen to me young man, this same country that mentally and spiritually poor people like you think is the worse place on earth we still have people who are creating paradise in this same country. So you have a choice to make.

UncleJudax:

Chai... see cerebral poverty.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by seanjy4konji: 8:44am On Oct 31, 2021
Wehreh deh come back now...

Na then you go no say beans na for rich man...
Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by UncleJudax(m): 9:29am On Oct 31, 2021
BlackFlamefromP:
Your foolish comment reminds me of a principle called 'projection' in some branch of psychology:

UNEVOLVED people tend to project sick and dark aspect of their nature unto people they do not like or agree with and that is precisely with you just do here: projecting your 'cerebral' poverty unto somebody who likes a country you hate with passion!

Listen to me young man, this same country that mentally and spiritually poor people like you think is the worse place on earth we still have people who are creating paradise in this same country. So you have a choice to make.

You can shove your useless psychology up you ass. Mumu, go get a passport and travel out before glorifying the super-corrupt, nothing-works, killing field, hell-hole called Nigeria.

Travel and live in at least one developed country. Come back to Nigeria lets see if you would continue to delude yourself.

Again, you are cerebrally handicapped.

Dumb ass nigga grin
Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by authority2006(m): 10:04am On Oct 31, 2021
lilvicky68:
Who send you to rent big house..

Omo make I enter Canada. Na small place I go rent where I fit stand sleep..

Why will I go to Canada and start sleeping or living in a house

Pathetic! On top this journey of an average of 70 years? Now u dey reduce your worth to nothing because of Canada?

3 Likes

Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by babyfaceafrica: 10:20am On Oct 31, 2021
BigDawsNet:
If I'm paying $2300/monthly
That means I have a house already and that fee is going into myMortgage...

Abroad is expensive this days...

Apartment of $1300 is now $1700 in NY
Cali is a no go area.... Some people work full-time here and live on the street...
Like seriously?.. Jesu!!
Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by BigDawsNet: 10:37am On Oct 31, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
Like seriously?.. Jesu!!

There is this family guy with his wife and two kid...they live on the street even tho his currently employed...

The income is just too small to afford an apartments
Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by BlackFlamefromP: 11:06am On Oct 31, 2021
You are still confirming my theory of PROJECTION. You and your kind keep on projecting sick, dark and poor aspect of your psyche onto Nigeria thereby creating false reality for yourself.

A wise man once said: CHANGE THE WAY YOU LOOK AT THINGS AND THE THINGS YOU LOOK AT WILL CHANGE. A word is enough for the wise!

UncleJudax:

[s]You can shove your useless psychology up you ass. Mumu, go get a passport and travel out before glorifying the super-corrupt, nothing-works, killing field, hell-hole called Nigeria.

Travel and live in at least one developed country. Come back to Nigeria lets see if you would continue to delude yourself.

Again, you are cerebrally handicapped.

Dumb ass nigga ;[/s]D

1 Like

Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by Solatium(m): 11:37am On Oct 31, 2021
Buksaylor:

That's because he's lazy....my younger one in Canada live good in Canada with two jobs that pays well and he is doing well both there and at Nigeria.Canada is not cut for his kind of job...he better gets a job to do..

I am sorry to tell you that your younger brothers that you think live good in Canada does not live good bro.
Working at 2 jobs a day means you are still trying to survive,those who live good does only one job and work 40-60hrs a week .
Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by Solatium(m): 11:38am On Oct 31, 2021
authority2006:

Pathetic! On top this journey of an average of 70 years na u dey reduce your worth to nothing because of Canada?
grin

grin
Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by Solatium(m): 11:42am On Oct 31, 2021
Elonmuzk:
$2300 for a rent or mortgage? Is he living on top of CN tower or what? Stupid liar.

Rent and mortgage are at par,
what held most people back from taking mortgage are Deposit, Immigration irregularities, Don't want to go into debt or poor or no credit record.
So talk within what you know Dumbo

1 Like

Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by UncleJudax(m): 11:54am On Oct 31, 2021
BlackFlamefromP:
You are still confirming my theory of PROJECTION. You and your kind keep on projecting sick, dark and poor aspect of your psyche onto Nigeria thereby creating false reality for yourself.

A wise man once said: CHANGE THE WAY YOU LOOK AT THINGS AND THE THINGS YOU LOOK AT WILL CHANGE. A word is enough for the wise!

your ignorance and foolishness are legendary. You havent lived outside of your bubble...your darling Nigeria. and somehow you talk shit about it being cheap....I have lived in and outside of Nigeria.

I forgive you for not knowing any better. Enjoy your survival.
Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by kay29000(m): 12:51pm On Oct 31, 2021
Newboss:
Some people will never appreciate how cheap life is in Nigeria until they leave Nigeria and start working 3 jobs to keep the lights on.

Lol. So true. Naija that most people evade tax and get away with it. Naija that majority don't pay electricity bill for months but still enjoy light. NEPA will cut there light, they will go and fix it back at night and keep enjoying power. They hardly pay for water, but enjoy it. I know Naija can be tough, but most people have no idea how cheap some things are over here till they travel over there and get into that suicidal rat race.

1 Like

Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by starlingbawa(m): 1:00pm On Oct 31, 2021
Canada wey everybody de do fasting and praying to go naim dis one de come here talk nonsense de find cheap publicity...

Mumu talk!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

T.I: Doctor Checks My Daughter, Deyjah Harris' Virginity Yearly / Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photo As She Dazzles In Vintage Shirt / Toolz Stuns As Susan Younis Bridesmaid (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.