Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:33 AM

MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada (48342 Views)

Simi Called Out By MC Morris, She Reacts (Photos) / “You Bit The Finger That Fed You” - Comedian, MC Morris Calls Out Simi / BBNaija's Vee Needs A Husband: Morris Chestnut Vs Neo Akpofure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:18pm On Oct 30, 2021
Ikorodu is affordable.

They are expecting you, bro. cool

2 Likes

Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by Depressed101: 8:22pm On Oct 30, 2021
Hezzyluv:
If you are a Nigerian trying to live a flamboyant life in Canada and you don't have too much money, be ready to become bankrupt.

2,300$ for rent, na your choice.
100$ for car park, na your choice.
80$ for wifi, na your choice.
75$ for call na still your choice.

U can leave in Canada, then cut your gown according to your size.
abi, or better still find community shelter until you can be able to afford a home

1 Like

Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by Habeyy(m): 8:22pm On Oct 30, 2021
Newboss:
Some people will never appreciate how cheap life is in Nigeria until they leave Nigeria and start working 3 jobs to keep the lights on.
grin
What are you saying

How people go just reason am and talk say life is cheaper in Nigeria

Do they even consider the index

What is the PCI, minimum wage

Do they even consider the average food basket(inflation) rate

With the recent inflationary trend in Nigeria

Savings don't equates to investment no more

Consumer income now envelopes virtuall all of "expected" income
Mind the "expected".you borrow your expected salary before maturity..(soko loan,fair money,ren money,palm credit)

So ,tell me how life is cheaper in Nigeria

A government still struggling to pay minimum wage

An average houseld cannot afford gas to cook
Many family only eats meat on special occasions,even fish is out of reach of the masses..
You will be deceiving yourself by claiming otherwise

An average Nigerian family cannot afford a basic lifestyle again

Abeg..pls just down it

4 Likes

Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 30, 2021
frankson1:

You don't need to abuse everyone just to make your point.

There are Nigerians who are doing well and managing their lives properly. Also, there are Nigerians who are really finding it hard abroad.
The difference is their jobs and lifestyle.

ABROAD IS NOT AS ROSSY AS PEOPLE SAY. THERE'S NO WHERE THEY PICK DOLLARS AND POUNDS ON THE ROADS.
Read and understand.
Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 30, 2021
frankson1:

You don't need to abuse everyone just to make your point.

There are Nigerians who are doing well and managing their lives properly. Also, there are Nigerians who are really finding it hard abroad.
The difference is their jobs and lifestyle.

ABROAD IS NOT AS ROSSY AS PEOPLE SAY. THERE'S NO WHERE THEY PICK DOLLARS AND POUNDS ON THE ROADS.
Read to understand.

1 Like

Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by phill63(m): 8:32pm On Oct 30, 2021
tesseract:
This is what happens when you try to live above your means. Are there no other Nigerians staying and thriving in Canada who spend less than what you're blowing per month? undecided

I just wonder if we're living in the same country. But for real things are kind of expensive, although with a good plan one can survive and have sth to save.

3 Likes

Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by philiancoop(m): 8:33pm On Oct 30, 2021
Own businesses and investments... Not jobs.... That's how you live in a capitalist society

1 Like

Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by frankson1(m): 8:35pm On Oct 30, 2021
killALIEN:

Read to understand.

Okai Sir.
Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by naijaman2225(m): 8:36pm On Oct 30, 2021
EjaikreTheViper:
There are so many youths from the shithole called naija that are ready to exchange position with this compound idiot. Glad to leave that hellhole. From Cuba to UK.
YOU MEAN YOU ACTUALLY SPENT TIME IN CUBA?
Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by PureNigerian: 8:37pm On Oct 30, 2021
lilvicky68:
Who send you to rent big house..

Omo make I enter Canada. Na small place I go rent where I fit stand sleep..

Why will I go to Canada and start sleeping or living in a house..

Minimum rent in Toronto and around is $1500 + utilities and all other things he listed

1 Like

Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by PureNigerian: 8:39pm On Oct 30, 2021
Habeyy:
grin
What are you saying

How people go just reason am and talk say life is cheaper in Nigeria

Do they even consider the index

What is the PCI, minimum wage

Do they even consider the average food basket(inflation) rate

With the recent inflationary trend in Nigeria

Savings don't equates to investment no more

Consumer income now envelopes virtuall all of "expected" income
Mind the "expected".you borrow your expected salary before maturity..(soko loan,fair money,ren money,palm credit)

So ,tell me how life is cheaper in Nigeria

A government still struggling to pay minimum wage

An average houseld cannot afford gas to cook
Many family only eats meat on special occasions,even fish is out of reach of the masses..
You will be deceiving yourself by claiming otherwise

An average Nigerian family cannot afford a basic lifestyle again

Abeg..pls just down it

Things are more expensive here than in Nigeria. You can quote me any day
Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by EjaikreTheViper(f): 8:45pm On Oct 30, 2021
naijaman2225:

YOU MEAN YOU ACTUALLY SPENT TIME IN CUBA?

Of course, 4 years.

1 Like

Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by PureNigerian: 8:46pm On Oct 30, 2021
Fcwilly:
You are living too large, you can get 1000$ or less accommodation, in fact all those things you listed shows you are living large life, unlike true Nigerian who want to hustle and bring money home and invest / flex.
Come back home and get sense

Where?
Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by Solatium(m): 8:47pm On Oct 30, 2021
Hezzyluv:
If you are a Nigerian trying to live a flamboyant life in Canada and you don't have too much money, be ready to become bankrupt.

So how much do you think a decent 3bed cost in a fairly okay environment?
Some of you don't even know nada,you think you will dodge a bill the way you do in Nigeria?

4 Likes

Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by PureNigerian: 8:51pm On Oct 30, 2021
Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by Solatium(m): 8:52pm On Oct 30, 2021
Fcwilly:
You are living too large, you can get 1000$ or less accommodation, in fact all those things you listed shows you are living large life, unlike true Nigerian who want to hustle and bring money home and invest / flex.
Come back home and get sense

Some of you are dumb,you wey never comot for Lagos dey teach abroadian money management,how much of that do you know?

1 Like

Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by PureNigerian: 8:53pm On Oct 30, 2021
killALIEN:

Viĺage people dey usehim brain play ping-pong e go clear for him eyes soonest.

Come back to Nigeria so you go see say that your $2300 weh be your rent alone na 1milion naira for here and MDs in reputable companies with years of hardwork and dedication dont even earn up to that.
Fool! Dem go just want talk trash make e be say dem talk. Whilst the gullible fools in nigeria would fòolishly applaud the nigerian system. Like they aint choking.

2300 is just a week pay for my sister in Canada, she can do othr jobs if she wants.
Now if the mumu trying to decieve the gully Nigerians will calculate that figure and convert to naira with their stupid mentality.

Let him tell us how much his partner earn. Its obvious
the dumb comedy guy that i dont even knowing is trying to always mislead some people.

Do you have to insult other people just to make a point.
Get some education.

And what does your sister do for a living?
Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by PureNigerian: 8:55pm On Oct 30, 2021
eliokwun:
I don't know how people just come out to say rubbish online just to indirectly mock people in Nigeria struggling and praying for an opportunity to move. I live in Norway that is expensive to live in every area. But u can always get a good apartment for 1000euros. So I don't really understand this guy's reasoning of fooling themselves.

Norway is not Canada

1 Like

Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by PureNigerian: 8:57pm On Oct 30, 2021
Solatium:

So how much do you think a decent 3bed cost in a fairly okay environment?
Some of you don't even know nada,you think you will dodge a bill the way you do in Nigeria?

Thank you.

Tell them, they run their mouth like they know more than the guy.

1 Like

Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by Ripakurshon: 8:59pm On Oct 30, 2021
EkenmaPeter:
Oga can we switch location .... I don't need car, and the monthly rent can be reduce or no 1000$ to 1500$ house again. Wifi na sure tin na, phone bill fit reduce cos I believe na too much call. Insurance na must na pay that stuff no complain unless you don't have better thing there to insure.

Oga which work you de do their hope no be Instagram celeb or Snapchat celeb cos that one no be work if you no get weekly content to make your follower jolly

Like I said make we switch ...... 5 years only 5 years. I rest my appeal. Lol

You can do all that if you are single…. If not, Na so as the guy talk am e be, plus at the end of the day, you don’t even have enough to keep….. if you earn food money per hour, Na to just no do too much work, by the end of the year and when tax time come, then you go pay money back.
Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by Solatium(m): 9:04pm On Oct 30, 2021
PureNigerian:

Thank you.

Tell them, they run their mouth like they know more than the guy.

A female friend told me she pays $1600 in a one bed apartment in Ontario,she is an old tenant,she said the going rate for a new tenant is $1800 for the same room and parlour def contain.

[b]A close friend pays $2300 for a 3 bedroom in outskirts of Ontario, he's now moving house and he will have you cough out $2400 a month,he needs to pay for the first month and another deposit of the same amount which will be his last month whenever he chooses to leave.
Most of this idiots here don't even know that life and expenses is on the fast lane abroad
[/b]

1 Like

Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 30, 2021
Newboss:
Some people will never appreciate how cheap life is in Nigeria until they leave Nigeria and start working 3 jobs to keep the lights on.

Word bro

1 Like

Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by Emmasnoop(m): 9:23pm On Oct 30, 2021
You like suffer oh, you see heaven you say na hell fire you like, OK we go leave Nigeria for you and buhari to stay

1 Like

Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by frowland(m): 9:24pm On Oct 30, 2021
Hezzyluv:

Easier said than done. I am writing from experience.
My wifi bill is $50
House rent $250/mnth
Electricity bill? Haha, you guys are enjoying there because 10k electric bill will run your house for 3 days if you are using loads like air conditioning, heater and so forth.
Feeding is another matter entirely.
Not to mention family pressure and your own personal wahala. Etc etc.
I laugh when people think it’s easy here. There are so many Nigerians here who can’t eat 3 square meal a day and some that are in massive debts and all.

3 Likes

Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by UncleJudax(m): 9:40pm On Oct 30, 2021
thats almost 4k/month. I know say canny cost but bros na you wan flex.

How you go de pay 2.3k/month and na only you de live inside? grin

Go Naija go pick money cheesy

- enjoy nepa
- enjoy better security
- enjoy daily craziness
- enjoy etc

2 Likes

Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by hush15: 9:43pm On Oct 30, 2021
ebukajay184:
MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada (Photo)

Nigerian comedian, MC Morris, says he plans to relocate to Nigeria due to the high cost of living abroad, IgbereTV reports.

In a post shared on his Instastories, MC Morris listed some of the items he pays ''exorbitant fees'' for. He said this is his last month in Canada as he is on his way back to Nigeria.

https://igberetvnews.com/1404670/mc-morris-plans-relocate-nigeria-due-high-cost-living-canada-photo/

2300$ for monthly rent
400$ for monthly issuance
80$ for wifi monthly
75$ for phone bill
100$ for car park.
Feeding, gas and small family problem not included yet o.
This is my last month in Canada, naija here I come, naija nor difficult like this.

this is because he is looking at it from the naira rate cos the naira has been reduced to nothing. he could as well look at it from the perspective that it could be the same amount if our naira was in good shape. However, I give him two weeks in nigeria. Anything from the following week, he will sound frustrated cos this guy no know say as he dey use the naira rate look nigeria, nigerians are looking at the dollar rate in determining their prices.

bottomline,an to get options so you can switch lanes when one seems unfavourable in the moment.

1 Like

Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by UncleJudax(m): 9:52pm On Oct 30, 2021
Newboss:
life in Nigeria is cheap? How kwanu oga?

1 Like

Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by UncleJudax(m): 9:54pm On Oct 30, 2021
BlackFlamefromP:
Welcome back to your fatherland.

At least you can now understand through real life experience that Nigeria - THE GIANT OF AFRICA remains the best place to live on earth and make it in life.

Enemies of Nigeria are in severe pain as a result of this your decision. You can see it from their bitter and angry comments!
Chai... see cerebral poverty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by hush15: 10:07pm On Oct 30, 2021
Newboss:

you are wrong. If its that way, all of you come home immediately then. true all those bills pill up over there but that is a system that works. nothing works in nigeria. that's why people can afford to evade almost everything, and that's because they provide almost everything themselves while many more cant even sustain this amenities they provide for themselves without recourse to cunny, daunting behaviours or illegitimate hustle in Nigeria.

for instance, when you come back to nigeria, I am very sure you would like to live in a decent, secure, neighborhood, which might cost you from 1 million to 3 million yearly in lagos after all agency fee deductions, service charge and all of that. anything less as at today is just there neighborhood that you might not be proud of like that. secondly, theutility bill you think people are avoiding is false. with the advent of pre paid meters now, at least, in lagos o that I know, you spend roughly and minimum of 20k monthly for power and that's if the light is not constant. if you are now staying in environments with premium contracts or arrangement, it goes up by another 60%, meaning you pay way more for light to enjoy all the goodies you put in the house for comfort else, whats the point of having airconditioner when you cant even pay for light to power it up. If we decide to like say, Bleep nepa, I generate my own power with gen and inverter systems, the cost of installing such facility that would power all you have, would require deep pockets, something only few nigerians can do. you provide for you water and am sure you are in trend with the latest gas price in the country, not to mention your security cost amongst many other things. Despite all these you provide for yourself, which your Canadian government provides and you pay for, nigerian government will never provide these and you still get to pay tax for all these and this is where the frustration sets in. not to mention some societal anomaly you will face such as bribing to pay for your own drivers licences o. vio, lastma, frsc, market traders encroaching on main roads causing unnecessary traffic, bikeman frenzy, the sad and bad daily news all over the media and to crown it, an incompetent government and you don't have a say... make I rest cos thinking this country sef an can cause sickness...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by NorthernersSuck: 10:16pm On Oct 30, 2021
This idiots always want to discourage others from visiting, you guys should ignore that mumu man
Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by Streetdreamx(m): 10:28pm On Oct 30, 2021
See Yankee wey we all dey hustle to go na him you dey go leave come back.. I hope say dem no sell land send you go abroad.

1 Like

Re: MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada by Pennywise(m): 10:29pm On Oct 30, 2021
Why are people making so much fuse about $2300 dollar rent? The guy was already accustomed to a certain lifestyle in Nigeria. Apparently he has a choice unlike the no hope no future NL horde wanting to migrate to Canada by all means.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

T.I: Doctor Checks My Daughter, Deyjah Harris' Virginity Yearly / Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photo As She Dazzles In Vintage Shirt / Toolz Stuns As Susan Younis Bridesmaid (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.