Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Lokoja Civic Centre Flyover: New Photos Of Ongoing Projects By Yahaya Bello - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lokoja Civic Centre Flyover: New Photos Of Ongoing Projects By Yahaya Bello (28781 Views)

See White Elephant Projects By Nigerian Politicians Which You Clap About / Kogi Youths Fixed Road To Natasha Akpoti’s Hometown Cut Off By Yahaya Bello / Photos of Many Unseen Projects By Yahaya Bello in Kogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lokoja Civic Centre Flyover: New Photos Of Ongoing Projects By Yahaya Bello by uthlaw: 2:15pm On Oct 30, 2021
so we should vote this yeye governor because is constructing one flyover for 8yrs!
Re: Lokoja Civic Centre Flyover: New Photos Of Ongoing Projects By Yahaya Bello by tsdarkside(m): 2:19pm On Oct 30, 2021
fg need to learn to put money aside for maintenance too for over decades....

everything decase....

you just build things and forget it....this is what we blacks lack....we dont plan maintenance....

build and forget mentality....
Re: Lokoja Civic Centre Flyover: New Photos Of Ongoing Projects By Yahaya Bello by ogastone(m): 2:20pm On Oct 30, 2021
My Governor Engineer Dave Umahi has built and completed 16 flyovers in the State since his tenures.
Gov Yahaya should go and learn work from him

2 Likes

Re: Lokoja Civic Centre Flyover: New Photos Of Ongoing Projects By Yahaya Bello by slowice(m): 2:22pm On Oct 30, 2021
If I dey kogi I no go use this flyover.... Something dey tell me say yahaya na another rochas... Make e nor collapse on people cars
Re: Lokoja Civic Centre Flyover: New Photos Of Ongoing Projects By Yahaya Bello by sleemomymy: 2:24pm On Oct 30, 2021
YAHAYA BELLO AND FOOLISHNESS NA 5&6

Re: Lokoja Civic Centre Flyover: New Photos Of Ongoing Projects By Yahaya Bello by Navalsadiq(m): 2:26pm On Oct 30, 2021
lexy2014:

of what use is d flyover? which "ultra modern medical centre"? can u show me the centre and tell me what makes it ultra modern?
may be you should go and ask your village head master probably he will provide you with answers.

He is also constructing roads.do your research and stop being a woos
Re: Lokoja Civic Centre Flyover: New Photos Of Ongoing Projects By Yahaya Bello by lexy2014: 2:32pm On Oct 30, 2021
Navalsadiq:
may be you should go and ask your village head master probably he will provide you with answers.

He is also constructing roads.do your research and stop being a woos

since u have done your research and u arent being a woos, how come u are having problems answering simple questions?

of what use is d flyover? which "ultra modern medical centre"? can u show me the centre and tell me what makes it ultra modern?
Re: Lokoja Civic Centre Flyover: New Photos Of Ongoing Projects By Yahaya Bello by ogbe88(m): 2:57pm On Oct 30, 2021
You are not smart.
Sonyboom765:
Oloriburuku is that to say all the fly over Wike n Umahi build are not commendable or as foolishness ruined the miserable lives of your pathetic Igbo father in hell. Before your father claim you are not igbo think very well so I don't expose your foolishnes

1 Like

Re: Lokoja Civic Centre Flyover: New Photos Of Ongoing Projects By Yahaya Bello by Mexicanbreed: 2:59pm On Oct 30, 2021
Ever8090:
Even Yahaya Bello too better pass that black face in Benue state government house
The three musketeers

1 Like

Re: Lokoja Civic Centre Flyover: New Photos Of Ongoing Projects By Yahaya Bello by Cognitivereason: 3:06pm On Oct 30, 2021
Aswearugad

Ever8090:
Even Yahaya Bello too better pass that black face in Benue state government house

1 Like

Re: Lokoja Civic Centre Flyover: New Photos Of Ongoing Projects By Yahaya Bello by Cognitivereason: 3:11pm On Oct 30, 2021
grin grin

Ultra modern stadium
lexy2014:

Pls what exactly is this?

1 Like

Re: Lokoja Civic Centre Flyover: New Photos Of Ongoing Projects By Yahaya Bello by lexy2014: 3:17pm On Oct 30, 2021
ogastone:
My Governor Engineer Dave Umahi has built and completed 16 flyovers in the State since his tenures.
Gov Yahaya should go and learn work from him

seems flyover is d criteria for measuring d performances of nigerian governors
Re: Lokoja Civic Centre Flyover: New Photos Of Ongoing Projects By Yahaya Bello by lexy2014: 3:18pm On Oct 30, 2021
Cognitivereason:
grin grin

Ultra modern stadium

no be small thing

1 Like

Re: Lokoja Civic Centre Flyover: New Photos Of Ongoing Projects By Yahaya Bello by ussv: 3:23pm On Oct 30, 2021
Nigeria matter tire me
Re: Lokoja Civic Centre Flyover: New Photos Of Ongoing Projects By Yahaya Bello by jaxxy(m): 3:36pm On Oct 30, 2021
What kind on nonesense is this?? undecided
Re: Lokoja Civic Centre Flyover: New Photos Of Ongoing Projects By Yahaya Bello by Rahym001(m): 3:59pm On Oct 30, 2021
Ever8090:
bross if you go to Benue state you will know what I'm talking about,. Benue state governor's failure is on a grand scale!
I swear d guy is useless

1 Like

Re: Lokoja Civic Centre Flyover: New Photos Of Ongoing Projects By Yahaya Bello by Watty26: 4:31pm On Oct 30, 2021
Your governor is better than this governor
Ever8090:
Re: Lokoja Civic Centre Flyover: New Photos Of Ongoing Projects By Yahaya Bello by gawu1: 4:37pm On Oct 30, 2021
Ever8090:
bross if you go to Benue state you will know what I'm talking about,. Benue state governor's failure is on a grand scale!
I have never heard that useless governor making speech without mentioning Fulani herdsmen. Even if the speech contains two words, be sure it going to be Fulani herdsmen. The idiot has made wailing over Fulani herdsmen his best project for the people of Benue state as if their were no such issues before he assumed power in the state.
Per him and Yahaya Bello, the later is far years ahead. Even though Yahaya is not doing anything but stealing just like his Benue counterpart, at least he has not been going round aportioning blames on any one for his own failures. But the Benue governor has make Fulani herdsmen alibis for his self resolved failures in order to escape scrutiny from people who elected him.
Make my words this day, when others will scramble to mention one or two things falsely or correctly as their achievement when leaving office in 2023, ''fulani herdsmen'' will be the excuse that epitome of failure will give for his monumental failure.
Re: Lokoja Civic Centre Flyover: New Photos Of Ongoing Projects By Yahaya Bello by alfanio(m): 5:12pm On Oct 30, 2021
1st position: Ortom
2nd Position: Ikpeazu
3rd Position: Bello
Re: Lokoja Civic Centre Flyover: New Photos Of Ongoing Projects By Yahaya Bello by Opena: 5:25pm On Oct 30, 2021
Nice
Re: Lokoja Civic Centre Flyover: New Photos Of Ongoing Projects By Yahaya Bello by MDK777: 10:11pm On Oct 30, 2021
GYB Enemies Will Still VOMiT RuBBIsH. Keep It Up GYB!
Re: Lokoja Civic Centre Flyover: New Photos Of Ongoing Projects By Yahaya Bello by Germi9: 2:10am On Oct 31, 2021
Low standard projects
Re: Lokoja Civic Centre Flyover: New Photos Of Ongoing Projects By Yahaya Bello by McTominay(m): 8:06am On Oct 31, 2021
happiness32:
More
Bros I know say u dey try showcase your governor, please show us the road (travellers route) from ganaja junction to ganaja village God bless you. Make shame no catch you, also show the road to govt house from Stella Obasanjo library, before we enter inner routes.

1 Like

Re: Lokoja Civic Centre Flyover: New Photos Of Ongoing Projects By Yahaya Bello by ubezson(m): 8:53am On Oct 31, 2021
To start is was never Gov yahaya Bello project
These project have awarded and paid for by the past administration
I dont know why he keeps gettingcredit from these project.
Unfortunately because he could not get back the fund from the TEC company they awarded the contract to hence the project
So disregard the idea that the project was actually for his administration
Thank you

Sebastine1994:
China stopped doing anything elections because of this charade called democracy.

A politician would weaponize projects and road construction, leaving it to the last minute when his tenure is about to expire, then boom construction and propaganda follows it.

1 Like

Re: Lokoja Civic Centre Flyover: New Photos Of Ongoing Projects By Yahaya Bello by ubezson(m): 9:05am On Oct 31, 2021
These flyover project is not Gov Yahaya Bello project I dont know what we gain from spreading fake new.
These contracts have been awarded and paid for by the past administration under Capt WADA
Please take these down.
And let's face reality
Thank you.
happiness32:
See photos as at this morning
Re: Lokoja Civic Centre Flyover: New Photos Of Ongoing Projects By Yahaya Bello by ubezson(m): 9:07am On Oct 31, 2021
God bless you for these post
We celebrate mediocrity too much
Thank you.

McTominay:

Bros I know say u dey try showcase your governor, please show us the road (travellers route) from ganaja junction to ganaja village God bless you. Make shame no catch you, also show the road to govt house from Stella Obasanjo library, before we enter inner routes.

1 Like

Re: Lokoja Civic Centre Flyover: New Photos Of Ongoing Projects By Yahaya Bello by Caseless: 12:27pm On Oct 31, 2021
Valkrie:

You can't say for sure cos two of dem dey drag position...what would you say of a boy who got 20Billion Naira to pay his workers and instead of paying his people fixed the money to be yielding interest for him since 2019 and at the end the money was seized....!! That wickedness no kind part two...!!!
Yaya Bello can never be on the same level with Ortom. The only thing Ortom is good at is failure and blaming miyetti Allah kautal hore every now and then. He'd instigate crisis and blame Fulani, but he's lowkey using the security situation to steal and does nothing other than this. He's the only beneficiary of the Benue crisis because despite his abysmal performance in his first term, he got another term as he made sure he played on the emotions of the people.
Re: Lokoja Civic Centre Flyover: New Photos Of Ongoing Projects By Yahaya Bello by Caseless: 12:34pm On Oct 31, 2021
tujays:
kogi is one of the most underdeveloped and backward city In Nigeria, No wonder Igala people full Kaduna anyhow growing up. but I like them coz they are goal driving tho una state no follow at all...
oga, Igala are everywhere. They're the minority version of the igbo people. They usually don't stay at home. They go out to hustle a lot. They have a lot in common with the igbo in terms of hustling spirit and avoiding village till certain season of the year. Anything uniformed job, Igala people love it.

They don't make noise. Try them and they'll silently finish you. I like their pattern.

I don't think kogi is the most underdeveloped in Nigeria. Underdevelopement is everywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Google Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With A Doodle / Senate Summons IGP, Wike, Over ‘One Chance’ Victim’s Death / Breaking News: The Female Trekker Of GEJ To Join Her Partner Tommorow[see PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.