Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Lokoja Civic Centre Flyover: New Photos Of Ongoing Projects By Yahaya Bello - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lokoja Civic Centre Flyover: New Photos Of Ongoing Projects By Yahaya Bello (28775 Views)

See White Elephant Projects By Nigerian Politicians Which You Clap About / Kogi Youths Fixed Road To Natasha Akpoti’s Hometown Cut Off By Yahaya Bello / Photos of Many Unseen Projects By Yahaya Bello in Kogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lokoja Civic Centre Flyover: New Photos Of Ongoing Projects By Yahaya Bello by Bambarino: 1:15pm On Oct 30, 2021
it's a shame we have all this sorts of decayed leaders,
fly overs is their ploys now...and to them thats the best thing they can do for their citizens.
Yet you see some people here fighting themselves that one governor is better than the other.
they are really toying with our mindset.
Apc/pdp they are the same.
They dont really care about us
Re: Lokoja Civic Centre Flyover: New Photos Of Ongoing Projects By Yahaya Bello by 12345baba(m): 1:17pm On Oct 30, 2021
And they are happy kwanu
Re: Lokoja Civic Centre Flyover: New Photos Of Ongoing Projects By Yahaya Bello by Emmyjb(m): 1:17pm On Oct 30, 2021
barcaboi:

Ortom is worse; when u see project for Benue?
Not only Ortom but all the past governors of the state.... Nothing in Benue to show for....

4 Likes

Re: Lokoja Civic Centre Flyover: New Photos Of Ongoing Projects By Yahaya Bello by Gemid94(m): 1:17pm On Oct 30, 2021
#FixOkunRoads: From potholes to boreholes

What is the essence of government when its constituents build their own houses; provide their own potable water; procure their own transmitters; build their own security apparatus and have to raise private resources, to rehabilitate their own roads?

The caption "From potholes to boreholes" is not a mere illusion but a true picture of the plights, suffering, pains, agonies of an ostracized community begging for succour, but who will hear them?

Against the backdrop, this article is carefully scripted to paint the current state of roads in Okunland, which is home to the Yoruba speaking people of Kogi otherwise known as the Okuns.

You would recall some concerned citizens of Kogi, on the platform of Apapo Omo Yagba Peace Association Road Project have been calling on the federal government and other concerned authorities in the past few days, to fix dilapidated roads in Okunland, which has been a death trap and haven for kidnappers over the years.

Subsequently, these concerned citizens started an awareness campaign with the #FixOkunRoads, advocating for the rehabilitation of abandoned roads in the region.

The question is, where is the N621.2bn federal government approved for the rehabilitation of Federal Roads in the country? There's no sense in playing political gimmicks with the mandate of the people. Kogi is entitled to the dividends of democracy and shouldn't be sidelined in the sharing formula if truly the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria is supreme.

As far as the people are concerned, there is no government when you deprive them of their right to these basic amenities needed to improve their livelihood. Good governance is all inclusive with Kogi not an exemption.

The state of Federal Roads in Okunland today have gone beyond bad to worse, as many seems to be counting their losses as a result of the negligence of the so-called leaders who have little or no empathy for the masses that voted them into power.

It's high time politicians stopped promising 'heaven on earth' all in the name of campaigning for elections when they know they won't be able to fulfill their promises to the electorates. Good governance requires sincerity and service to the people, which must be done selflessly without any iota of political gain.

The present predicament of Okuns needs government intervention across board. There is need for synergy between the state and federal governments to create good road networks for the good people of Kogi. With the availability of good road networks, the issue of insecurity and other haphazard occurrences bedeviling the state will be reduced drastically.
Arogbonlo Israel, is a journalist and good governance advocate

1 Like

Re: Lokoja Civic Centre Flyover: New Photos Of Ongoing Projects By Yahaya Bello by macrodata(m): 1:18pm On Oct 30, 2021
Welcum:
Is it now a fly-over competition? Our leaders lack ideas.
what did you expect? It's a "big for nothing" project that makes it seem like they're doing a good job. Kogi doesn't need fly overs that is equally less than ¼ of a kilometer. With this, Yaya hopes to be elected as the next president of Nigeria.
Re: Lokoja Civic Centre Flyover: New Photos Of Ongoing Projects By Yahaya Bello by humberjade: 1:21pm On Oct 30, 2021
They are sha trying hard to package this failure of a guy for a pipe dream ambition...grin

3 Likes

Re: Lokoja Civic Centre Flyover: New Photos Of Ongoing Projects By Yahaya Bello by Navalsadiq(m): 1:22pm On Oct 30, 2021
That's a good one from his Excellency

This is what is expected of you

Providing social and basic amenities for the great people of kogi state
Re: Lokoja Civic Centre Flyover: New Photos Of Ongoing Projects By Yahaya Bello by Nilx: 1:23pm On Oct 30, 2021
Governor forum be like

**akeredolu: I built a flyover in ore and planning other one in another location, I’m the flyover god

Yahyah: I introduced my state the new trend in town so I have 100 points

Dollar man: I have the most colorful flyover and probably the most popular one but my babariya mistakenly sweep some of the money meant for the next one.

Lagos: shall we rise up for the king?

**osun, and some other state not invited though
Re: Lokoja Civic Centre Flyover: New Photos Of Ongoing Projects By Yahaya Bello by kings4sera(m): 1:27pm On Oct 30, 2021
Idiot Data Boy
See the pitiable roads from paparanda to the useless low quality flyover.
Same money Edward Onoja as chief of staff once said was converted for repairs of Ankpa township road and stadium road opposite Zone 8.
Idiots criminals
Re: Lokoja Civic Centre Flyover: New Photos Of Ongoing Projects By Yahaya Bello by Keepinmahcul: 1:30pm On Oct 30, 2021
Do you use or Know Anyone That Uses KUDI ANDROID POS Device Regardless Of The Person's Location.
Please contact me on WhatsApp @08168453008
I Have A Deal For You
Re: Lokoja Civic Centre Flyover: New Photos Of Ongoing Projects By Yahaya Bello by Sonyboom765: 1:30pm On Oct 30, 2021
Yahaya Bello is still beta than Ikpeazu that we do not know where he kept worker salary since 2016. If he put am for bank he for beta.

The fool don fly Abia worker salary go put for Pandora account like the daredevil criminal Peter Obi.

Valkrie:

You can't say for sure cos two of dem dey drag position...what would you say of a boy who got 20Billion Naira to pay his workers and instead of paying his people fixed the money to be yielding interest for him since 2019 and at the end the money was seized....!! That wickedness no kind part two...!!!
Re: Lokoja Civic Centre Flyover: New Photos Of Ongoing Projects By Yahaya Bello by dauda1986: 1:32pm On Oct 30, 2021
That's part of his duties
Re: Lokoja Civic Centre Flyover: New Photos Of Ongoing Projects By Yahaya Bello by Cortexhills99: 1:34pm On Oct 30, 2021
God bless you richly for this statement. Among the worse (North Central) BNSG is the worse
Ever8090:
Even Yahaya Bello too better pass that black face in Benue state government house
Re: Lokoja Civic Centre Flyover: New Photos Of Ongoing Projects By Yahaya Bello by Sonyboom765: 1:34pm On Oct 30, 2021
Oloriburuku igbo fool have you shown Ikpeazu Ugwuayi etc project.

SmartPolician:
Show us completed projects.
That man is doing his second tenure in office
Re: Lokoja Civic Centre Flyover: New Photos Of Ongoing Projects By Yahaya Bello by Easylifelomo(m): 1:38pm On Oct 30, 2021
White Elephant project
Re: Lokoja Civic Centre Flyover: New Photos Of Ongoing Projects By Yahaya Bello by lexy2014: 1:46pm On Oct 30, 2021
Welcum:
Is it now a fly-over competition? Our leaders lack ideas.

I was asking myself d same thing. Worthless projects springing up everywhere
Re: Lokoja Civic Centre Flyover: New Photos Of Ongoing Projects By Yahaya Bello by lexy2014: 1:48pm On Oct 30, 2021
Navalsadiq:
That's a good one from his Excellency

This is what is expected of you

Providing social and basic amenities for the great people of kogi state

So it is flyover u expected from yahaya bello
Re: Lokoja Civic Centre Flyover: New Photos Of Ongoing Projects By Yahaya Bello by Chiiamaka: 1:48pm On Oct 30, 2021
Mtchewwwwwwwwwww
Re: Lokoja Civic Centre Flyover: New Photos Of Ongoing Projects By Yahaya Bello by lexy2014: 1:50pm On Oct 30, 2021
happiness32:
More

Pls what exactly is this?

Re: Lokoja Civic Centre Flyover: New Photos Of Ongoing Projects By Yahaya Bello by Newyorkitis(m): 1:50pm On Oct 30, 2021
Kogi is trying to meet the feat by other states.
We are hopeful.

1 Like

Re: Lokoja Civic Centre Flyover: New Photos Of Ongoing Projects By Yahaya Bello by extol1(m): 1:55pm On Oct 30, 2021
Ajebepe:
Yahaya is working
tell him to pay workers salaries. the flyover is not needed
Re: Lokoja Civic Centre Flyover: New Photos Of Ongoing Projects By Yahaya Bello by bitrusnathan396(m): 1:57pm On Oct 30, 2021
Ever8090:
Even Yahaya Bello too better pass that black face in Benue state government house
and Taraba state government house

1 Like

Re: Lokoja Civic Centre Flyover: New Photos Of Ongoing Projects By Yahaya Bello by TimeTraveller: 1:58pm On Oct 30, 2021
Disgraceful.
Re: Lokoja Civic Centre Flyover: New Photos Of Ongoing Projects By Yahaya Bello by Spiff20(m): 1:58pm On Oct 30, 2021
Kogi State is so backward in development.
Re: Lokoja Civic Centre Flyover: New Photos Of Ongoing Projects By Yahaya Bello by Navalsadiq(m): 1:59pm On Oct 30, 2021
lexy2014:

So it is flyover u expected from yahaya bello
at least he is doing fly over

The last one I saw on this page he was building an ultra modern medical center
Re: Lokoja Civic Centre Flyover: New Photos Of Ongoing Projects By Yahaya Bello by AKWATGOLD1(m): 2:01pm On Oct 30, 2021
Season of Flyovers in Nigeria.

One of KPI of measuring governor performance is Flyovers in their different states.
Re: Lokoja Civic Centre Flyover: New Photos Of Ongoing Projects By Yahaya Bello by lexy2014: 2:04pm On Oct 30, 2021
Navalsadiq:
at least he is doing fly over

The last one I saw on this page he was building an ultra modern medical center

of what use is d flyover? which "ultra modern medical centre"? can u show me the centre and tell me what makes it ultra modern?
Re: Lokoja Civic Centre Flyover: New Photos Of Ongoing Projects By Yahaya Bello by lexy2014: 2:05pm On Oct 30, 2021
Newyorkitis:
Kogi is trying to meet the feat by other states.
We are hopeful.

so its by erecting flyover that d state will achieve feats?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Drama As Two PDP Candidates Lay Claim To INEC Certificate Of Return In Enugu / Obasanjo Blackmailing President Elect- Senator Rowland Owie / Ogbuagu Kingsley Kachi Rescued From Kidnappers, Reunites With Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.