Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

2023 Presidency: Anyim Pius Anyim Declares Interest - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Anyim Pius Anyim Declares Interest (24681 Views)

2023 Presidency: Anyim, Whom The Cap Fits / 2023: 'Goodluck Johnathan Endorses Anyim Pius Anyim For President' / Anyim Pius Anyim Writes Umahi An Open Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: Anyim Pius Anyim Declares Interest by fatherjesse(m): 4:15pm On Oct 30, 2021
Okay o
Re: 2023 Presidency: Anyim Pius Anyim Declares Interest by Neokhalifa(m): 4:15pm On Oct 30, 2021
Good one..... Everybody mustn't just keep quiet and wait for atiku/obi......that is how to negotiate and struggle for power not to sit and be demanding for it

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Anyim Pius Anyim Declares Interest by na2016: 4:16pm On Oct 30, 2021
Ayim looks like an option from SE that everyone in the country can buy into. He should put his house in order, he will make a strongh contest!

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Anyim Pius Anyim Declares Interest by Keepinmahcul: 4:16pm On Oct 30, 2021
Do you use or Know Anyone That Uses KUDI ANDROID POS Device Regardless Of The Person's Location.
Please contact me on WhatsApp @08168453008
I Have A Deal For You
Re: 2023 Presidency: Anyim Pius Anyim Declares Interest by discusant: 4:16pm On Oct 30, 2021
hollah123:
This is who I describe as reasonable not some certain sets of people who don't believe in marketing their own candidate but thinking of every possible way to bring others down.

Fahdiga, princeoflagos......promote your candidate instead of being unnecessarily obsessed with tinubu n osinbajo

They tell you that Igbo is supposed to succeed PMB in Aso Rock, the same way we agreed that two Yoruba be presidential candidates of the two largest political parties to ensure that a Yoruba succeeded Abubakar then.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Anyim Pius Anyim Declares Interest by BlackPantherxXx: 4:17pm On Oct 30, 2021
This fat pig. grin

Can't even become President of Biafuro.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Anyim Pius Anyim Declares Interest by dapolaw(m): 4:17pm On Oct 30, 2021
Welcome on board.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Anyim Pius Anyim Declares Interest by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 30, 2021
God will bless you sir, I am a Yoruba man, I will personally campaign for all non Hausa Fulani candidates. Atiku again? Another Fulani man again after 8 years of FailedBuhari. It is South Eastern turn to rule Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Anyim Pius Anyim Declares Interest by HoseaNzoge: 4:18pm On Oct 30, 2021
Only God can decide for us
Re: 2023 Presidency: Anyim Pius Anyim Declares Interest by Badguy77(m): 4:19pm On Oct 30, 2021
Anyim wat? Abeg gettat

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Anyim Pius Anyim Declares Interest by Shikini: 4:21pm On Oct 30, 2021
Peter Obi is better
Re: 2023 Presidency: Anyim Pius Anyim Declares Interest by Plusk4u: 4:21pm On Oct 30, 2021
Nice one , keep it up
Re: 2023 Presidency: Anyim Pius Anyim Declares Interest by Saao(m): 4:22pm On Oct 30, 2021
Kilotat:
This Man dey always Sleep while on duty....
Why bad leaders dey always get interest to run for this country? Who do this thing to us? Check my Signature pls
lol, you funny eh, because u saw him sleeping in some events, u think he will sleep on duty?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Anyim Pius Anyim Declares Interest by murphyibiam15(m): 4:22pm On Oct 30, 2021
Good one, bring it on. That's what the south east need
Re: 2023 Presidency: Anyim Pius Anyim Declares Interest by hollah123: 4:23pm On Oct 30, 2021
discusant:

They tell you that Igbo is supposed to succeed PMB in Aso Rock, the same way we agreed that two Yoruba be presidential candidates of the two largest political parties to ensure that a Yoruba succeeded Abubakar then.
don't b stupid with your gibberish, where did u agree to produce Yoruba in both parties?

Have u forgotten that ekweme contested against obj n he was defeated n also ogbonnaya onu contested against olu falae n he was defeated too.

So let all southerners contest like we had it in 1999 n whoever defeats the other should proceed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Anyim Pius Anyim Declares Interest by meditator(m): 4:23pm On Oct 30, 2021
Bayyajidda:
I don't know why Peter Obi is still dulling himself. Must you be a V.P to Atiku? Can't you be president yourself?
He's not politically sagacious to lead a race, he has not structure anywhere, not even within S.E. Such person needs to ride on someone's back.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Anyim Pius Anyim Declares Interest by Sonyboom765: 4:24pm On Oct 30, 2021
I am Igbo and this sleeping fools should not rule a family talk more of a country.

It is the turn of the South to rule and the Yorubas are beta positioned than my hatred filled bigoted Igbo tribe.

The trio of Osibanjo Fashola Tinubu are all beta option than the fat fool or the Pandora criminal Peter Obi. I will support any Yoruba man with my last blood. They are the most accommodating tribe on the face of the Earth.

Ekunokoyibo:
God will bless you sir, I am a Yoruba man, I will personally campaign for all non Hausa Fulani candidates. Atiku again? Another Fulani man again after 8 years of FailedBuhari. It is South Eastern turn to rule Nigeria.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: Anyim Pius Anyim Declares Interest by Bayyajidda(m): 4:24pm On Oct 30, 2021
meditator:
He's not politically sagacious to lead a race, he has not structure anywhere, not even within S.E. Such person needs to ride on someone's back.

Like your grandfather tinubu has, right?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Anyim Pius Anyim Declares Interest by hollah123: 4:25pm On Oct 30, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I am not Igbo but I will vote him if he's a good
y do u find it easy to deny your forefathers?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: Anyim Pius Anyim Declares Interest by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 30, 2021
Anytime, one of the higgest thieves from Ibo land. This man sleeps more than Jonah. He needs to reduce his weight first. Lol. I can imagine ho aloud he snores. A big thief.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Anyim Pius Anyim Declares Interest by mayo47(m): 4:25pm On Oct 30, 2021
Your definition of reasonable?

hollah123:
This is who I describe as reasonable not some certain sets of people who don't believe in marketing their own candidate but thinking of every possible way to bring others down.

Fahdiga, princeoflagos......promote your candidate instead of being unnecessarily obsessed with tinubu n osinbajo
Re: 2023 Presidency: Anyim Pius Anyim Declares Interest by murphyibiam15(m): 4:26pm On Oct 30, 2021
Sonyboom765:
I am Igbo and this sleeping fools should not rule a family talk more of a country.

It is the turn of the South to rule and the Yorubas are beta positioned than my hatred filled bigoted Igbo tribe.

The trio of Osibanjo Fashola Tinubu are all beta option than the fat fool or the Pandora criminal Peter Obi. I will support any Yoruba man with my last blood. They are the most accommodating tribe on the face of the Earth.

Yoruba demon alias Afonja doing his thing ; cheesy
Re: 2023 Presidency: Anyim Pius Anyim Declares Interest by PrinceOfLagos: 4:26pm On Oct 30, 2021
hollah123:
y do u find it easy to deny your forefathers?
I don't usually reply to stupid questions but for clarity sake
Re: 2023 Presidency: Anyim Pius Anyim Declares Interest by hollah123: 4:27pm On Oct 30, 2021
mayo47:
Your definition of reasonable?

anybody who believes he can run his race without pulling d other person down

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Anyim Pius Anyim Declares Interest by victorDanladi: 4:33pm On Oct 30, 2021
His kinsmen will still vote for their hausa fulani master Atiku even at PDP primary to spite thr yorubas.......

Unintelligent people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Anyim Pius Anyim Declares Interest by MrHyde: 4:38pm On Oct 30, 2021
It will be wise for the east to rally round a consensus candidate, come out and vote. It shows unity and focus.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Anyim Pius Anyim Declares Interest by AuroraB(f): 4:39pm On Oct 30, 2021
Kilotat:
This Man dey always Sleep while on duty....
Why bad leaders dey always get interest to run for this country? Who do this thing to us? Check my Signature pls
My thought. Wants to go there and sleep all through. Them take bad leaders do Nigeria nii undecided
Re: 2023 Presidency: Anyim Pius Anyim Declares Interest by discusant: 4:43pm On Oct 30, 2021
hollah123:
don't b stupid with your gibberish, where did u agree to produce Yoruba in both parties?

Have u forgotten that ekweme contested against obj n he was defeated n also ogbonnaya onu contested against olu falae n he was defeated too.

So let all southerners contest like we had it in 1999 n whoever defeats the other should proceed

Alex Ekwueme with his Group of 33 formed PDP when OBJ was in prison.

Don’t be stupid with your saying that Alex Ekwueme contested against OBJ in PDP presidential primaries, because the northern military dictators and northern politicians had already granted the fastest prison pardon ever to Obasanjo to become PDP presidential candidate. Ekwueme contesting against OBJ was to complete formality when everyone already knew that OBJ would win PDP presidential primaries.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Anyim Pius Anyim Declares Interest by Yankee101: 4:43pm On Oct 30, 2021
Jokers
Re: 2023 Presidency: Anyim Pius Anyim Declares Interest by ThatFairGuy: 4:48pm On Oct 30, 2021
And u have to deny your tribe publicly
PrinceOfLagos:

I am not Igbo but I will vote him if he's good

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Anyim Pius Anyim Declares Interest by kudinkarfe: 4:48pm On Oct 30, 2021
Ayam not Igbo but I support and respect this man's candidacy than all the candidates that show interest in 2023. Only those that understand the history of Nigerian politics will know what ayam talking about. I still remain APC supporter.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Release Igboho Or We Use Traditional Means To Free Him - Agbekoya To Benin / Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes At Federal High Court, Abuja (photos) / Army Arrests Two Boko Haram LG Bosses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.