Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,047 members, 7,863,724 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:15 AM

Ooni Decries Poor State Of Ife Roads - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ooni Decries Poor State Of Ife Roads (15387 Views)

El- Rufai Decries Poor Voter Turnout In Kaduna / Edo Indigene Decries Poor-Quality Federal Constituency Project (Photos, Video) / Group Decries Poor Road Infrastructure In Calabar Town And Other Areas (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Decries Poor State Of Ife Roads by seyz91(m): 8:52am On Nov 01, 2021
you dey mind that fool shina
iwaeda:
Buhari is building infrastructure, borrowing Femi Desina's words.
If you travel round Nigeria, you will see how bad roads are across the nation.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Decries Poor State Of Ife Roads by SunTzu123(m): 8:53am On Nov 01, 2021
Kabiyesi is now a wailer! The worst thing that happened to Nigeria is lack of opposition! If you talk, they will say you are supporting PDP.
#BringBackAbacha.
Re: Ooni Decries Poor State Of Ife Roads by seyz91(m): 8:54am On Nov 01, 2021
cheesy
BeeBeeOoh:
Bad roads is one of the characteristics of Nigerian government and as a matter of fact, there can't be Nigeria without bad roads; it is impossicant.

Ooni is crying because of small small potholes on roads in Osun state and Ooni is not even aware that in Anambra state we don't have potholes. What we have on our roads in Anambra state are Pitholes. We cannot be on the same level with other Nigerian states, we operate on a higher frequency. OUR CASE IS DIFFERENT sad

As e dey like this, if you want to travel down to Anambra state with your car, Onitsha to be precise, please come and survey the road(s) you'll ply on first, then travel back and come with your car if it's okay by you because if not, oga Kazeem will use your little shine to shine. sad

Willie Is Working cry cry

Re: Ooni Decries Poor State Of Ife Roads by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 01, 2021
Run to Aso rock again and kiss Buhari's ring maybe that'll fix the roads.
Re: Ooni Decries Poor State Of Ife Roads by Lanretoye(m): 8:57am On Nov 01, 2021
Some states believe that because it us a state road,it should remain in a poor state.
Re: Ooni Decries Poor State Of Ife Roads by dejol88: 8:59am On Nov 01, 2021
iwaeda:
Buhari is building infrastructure, borrowing Femi Desina's words.
If you travel round Nigeria, you will see how bad roads are across the nation.
What surprised me the most about this administration on how they boast of roads they have done compared to previous government yet I cannot see the so-called road.

For instance, Ibadan Lagos highway should have been completed under one year but it almost 7 years nothing much have been added. Jonathan administration completed half of the road reconstruction in one year .
Re: Ooni Decries Poor State Of Ife Roads by pickatyoubackup: 9:07am On Nov 01, 2021
You follow put us for this mess.
Re: Ooni Decries Poor State Of Ife Roads by babington91(m): 9:10am On Nov 01, 2021
Bola146:
Haba Ooni? Where do you always pass while travel to Lagos? From the palace gate road to lagere is like hell, from Mayfair to opa is very bad!!!! I was asking the okada man has the king never pass through all these roads

There is little to what he can do...... As read in the article, as government ain't helping matters

1 Like

Re: Ooni Decries Poor State Of Ife Roads by prigoz(m): 9:10am On Nov 01, 2021
Lol, very soon, BMC miscreants will tag Ooni PDP and IPOB for saying the truth. Once you say truth against the government, you will be automatically become IPOB member.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Decries Poor State Of Ife Roads by EmekaA125(m): 9:17am On Nov 01, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Dancing senator has solution to that Afiyesi Sir, he would buy you private jet cheesy
That one is not an option. He will fail woefully. Oyetola is returning to Govt House, Oshogbo.
Re: Ooni Decries Poor State Of Ife Roads by mabea: 9:19am On Nov 01, 2021
hush15:

That's if the roads are safe for travels sef
Exactly. Security challenges here and there
Re: Ooni Decries Poor State Of Ife Roads by RiceProducers: 9:29am On Nov 01, 2021
iwaeda:

Lekki-Epe Expressway Road is full of holdups.
Because they are expanding my friend. About six low bridges, more lanes and some foot bridges. Open your eyes.
Re: Ooni Decries Poor State Of Ife Roads by onyxo76(m): 9:41am On Nov 01, 2021
he's not far from the truth, those roads are a real mess now. Worse during the rainy season.
Re: Ooni Decries Poor State Of Ife Roads by Cooldude90: 9:43am On Nov 01, 2021
So Ooni just dey know all this things abi? From Mayfair to Lageere down to sabo and opa road ... Everything has been in a bad state since 2020 and no one is talking.

Very soon Buharist will say Dem Papa is working on infrastructure.

Rubbish and ingredient

1 Like

Re: Ooni Decries Poor State Of Ife Roads by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 01, 2021
even the so call state capital dey get bad road this days. ... I don't know why the Gentleman Governor is putting all the money on one yeye Bridge that is of no use except during the festive period due to high traffic volume ... but Baba Shakirat at set the bar, so he has to show something to prove he is better than Baba Shakirat.
Re: Ooni Decries Poor State Of Ife Roads by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 01, 2021
Bola146:
Haba Ooni? Where do you always pass while travel to Lagos? From the palace gate road to lagere is like hell, from Mayfair to opa is very bad!!!! I was asking the okada man has the king never pass through all these roads

Cooldude90:
So Ooni just dey know all this things abi? From Mayfair to Lageere down to sabo and opa road ...
Rubbish and ingredient
Did you guys read the whole post at all??!!

Ooni said he has bn trying to fix them but govt will insist its govt road. He is asking dt the govt should hand over the roads to the community cos he has private companies interested in concessioning and repairing the roads.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Decries Poor State Of Ife Roads by nedekid: 10:12am On Nov 01, 2021
adamsmith914:
No lie, infrastructure Federal Government has embarked on, pdp didn’t do it in 16 years. The way forward is to toll the roads like it was in the past, but Nigerians want things free, nothing in life is free, even the air you breath isn’t free.
What infrastructure pls?
Re: Ooni Decries Poor State Of Ife Roads by okoroemeka(m): 10:47am On Nov 01, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Bad roads is one of the characteristics of Nigerian government and as a matter of fact, there can't be Nigeria without bad roads; it is impossicant.

Ooni is crying because of small small potholes on roads in Osun state and Ooni is not even aware that in Anambra state we don't have potholes. What we have on our roads in Anambra state are Pitholes. We cannot be on the same level with other Nigerian states, we operate on a higher frequency. OUR CASE IS DIFFERENT sad

As e dey like this, if you want to travel down to Anambra state with your car, Onitsha to be precise, please come and survey the road(s) you'll ply on first, then travel back and come with your car if it's okay by you because if not, oga Kazeem will use your little shine to shine. sad

Willie Is Working cry cry

pls do you investigation and homework correctly,anambra state and ebonyi state has the best road network in the southeast,if you come to our imo state I doubt if you can even find a classification for the roads we have,maybe SINKHOLES could better describe what we have on the roads in imo state,even a former governor of imo state even was wondering if acid rain is falling in imo state alone and causing such borropits and sinkholes on our roads,
Re: Ooni Decries Poor State Of Ife Roads by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:54am On Nov 01, 2021
okoroemeka:
pls do you investigation and homework correctly,anambra state and ebonyi state has the best road network in the southeast,if you come to our imo state I doubt if you can even find a classification for the roads we have,maybe SINKHOLES could better describe what we have on the roads in imo state,even a former governor of imo state even was wondering if acid rain is falling in imo state alone and causing such borropits and sinkholes on our roads,
If it's roads in rural areas in Anambra state you are right in terms of good roads, but if it's urban areas, my brother, all of them don kpafuka
Re: Ooni Decries Poor State Of Ife Roads by peeps4u: 11:15am On Nov 01, 2021
Passed through iremo to Ooni palace last week Tuesday and I was lamenting about the poor roads to the other person with me. Ife roads have become eyesores, from Mayfair down to lagere and to Enuwa are becoming very bad for car users
Re: Ooni Decries Poor State Of Ife Roads by alphaNomega: 11:35am On Nov 01, 2021
But when government wants to build or repair existing roads, it is your indigenes that go about harassing the contractors, building fake shrines and graves along the way for compensation, steal and sabotage work equipments
Re: Ooni Decries Poor State Of Ife Roads by Sammerboi: 12:09pm On Nov 01, 2021
Bad road and all bad things run by government is a ploy to keep this country stagnant. See Abuja where they put politicians stays.
Re: Ooni Decries Poor State Of Ife Roads by delpee(f): 12:21pm On Nov 01, 2021
iwaeda:

Aregbese and Igbin Iragbiji nko?

Lol
Re: Ooni Decries Poor State Of Ife Roads by duro4chang(m): 12:25pm On Nov 01, 2021
adamsmith914:
No lie, infrastructure Federal Government has embarked on, pdp didn’t do it in 16 years. The way forward is to toll the roads like it was in the past, but Nigerians want things free, nothing in life is free, even the air you breath isn’t free.
Even when the roads were tolled what happened to the money collected?

1 Like

Re: Ooni Decries Poor State Of Ife Roads by Blackdisciple(m): 12:54pm On Nov 01, 2021
Just imagine what a monarch is saying...
Just imagine ...
Re: Ooni Decries Poor State Of Ife Roads by Upaka(f): 12:56pm On Nov 01, 2021
Bola146:

That has been my thought too each time I leave the campus to Opa or Phase 2. I always ask people around are you sure the Ooni is really in this town? Heck... The amount of money he spends on festivals can redeem the state of those bad roads. You need to.see the deplorable state of Mayfair road to Opa.. aaargh.. I'm so angry �

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Decries Poor State Of Ife Roads by CocoaOla: 1:02pm On Nov 01, 2021
Jibsy203:
This small boy Ooni should shut de Bleep up
animal
Re: Ooni Decries Poor State Of Ife Roads by iwaeda: 1:47pm On Nov 01, 2021
hush15:

That's if the roads are safe for travels sef

That is why the kidnapping is rampant.
Re: Ooni Decries Poor State Of Ife Roads by miky10: 3:07pm On Nov 01, 2021
MRDEE01:
These things are very basic things governmi ent should be doing
I tell u
iwaeda:

That is why the kidnapping is rampant.
Re: Ooni Decries Poor State Of Ife Roads by Bola146(f): 3:51pm On Nov 01, 2021
Upaka:

That has been my thought too each time I leave the campus to Opa or Phase 2. I always ask people around are you sure the Ooni is really in this town? Heck... The amount of money he spends on festivals can redeem the state of those bad roads. You need to.see the deplorable state of Mayfair road to Opa.. aaargh.. I'm so angry �

Seriously, I can't allow okada man to carry me again, we almost fell into the muddy clay yesterday, even inside danfo, we were shaking inside the bus, I really pity those bus owners, the phase 1 to 2 is like death trap sad God bless the late Ooni, the roads were never worse like that sad

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Decries Poor State Of Ife Roads by Holaomoakin(m): 4:14pm On Nov 01, 2021
I thought that I had seen it all... no motorable federal roads in Ekiti state... APC... change ke?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olamilekan Bashiru (Ogun Journalist) Sick After His Arrest & Release By DSS / Fuel Price Hike: We Are On Our Knees – Parents’ Association Begs Tinubu / Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.