Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,505 members, 7,854,151 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:36 AM

Why Do Gentle Men Love Tough Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Gentle Men Love Tough Women? (1142 Views)

Video Of A Curvy Dwarf Dancing & Twerking In Bikini Shared By Gentle Jack / Poor Men Love Big Breasts, The Rich Prefer Them Smaller –study / Come In Ladies And Gentle Men. (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Gentle Men Love Tough Women? by 7victor(m): 9:59pm On Oct 31, 2021
I have discovered that gentle and humble males seem to be attracted to tough females, while tough males seem to like gentle females.

Is it because opposites attract?

Some gentle males want women who can tease them(the males), women who are outspoken and etc

This is my humble observation over the years.

I am not claiming to be gentle or humble but I love women who are outspoken, who can tease me, who can do whatever she wants with my body, provided she is not causing me permanent damage or injury.

What is your take on this?

Please there is no cause for insult/abuse.

If you disagree with me,it is not enough to be abusive.
Re: Why Do Gentle Men Love Tough Women? by LordIsaac(m): 10:01pm On Oct 31, 2021
Apt
Re: Why Do Gentle Men Love Tough Women? by anochuko01(m): 10:05pm On Oct 31, 2021
I'm calm and gentle and I want someone just like me.
Re: Why Do Gentle Men Love Tough Women? by 7victor(m): 10:12pm On Oct 31, 2021
anochuko01:
I'm calm and gentle and I want someone just like me.

Ok Sir.

Thank you.
Re: Why Do Gentle Men Love Tough Women? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 31, 2021
Okay

Re: Why Do Gentle Men Love Tough Women? by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 10:36pm On Oct 31, 2021
Where is research and where did you make your observations??

You just switched that topic on frontpage
Re: Why Do Gentle Men Love Tough Women? by Godada(m): 10:49pm On Oct 31, 2021
Re: Why Do Gentle Men Love Tough Women? by Bahamas95(m): 11:19pm On Oct 31, 2021
I am like a cutlass, one side is sharp while the other is blunt......I give you any side you prefer. I am dating someone with similar character, when you see her innocent looks you would think she can't hurt a fly but provoke her then she will show you her bad side.

That's how we roll. cool

1 Like

Re: Why Do Gentle Men Love Tough Women? by Truvelisback(m): 11:20pm On Oct 31, 2021
It's good so as to balance things. The area the gentleman cannot handle because of his gentleness, the tough wife handles it. Vice versa. There are some nonsense the gentleman won't be able stop from people, or people might want to take advantage of him due to his gentleness. The wife comes into the matter to stop it. E.g A tough woman won't take it likely if another woman or even man talks to her husband rudely in her presence. She will be very hot with anyone who dares. Likewise the man, if his tough wife lands herself into trouble, he will use his gentility or gentlemanism handle the issue or quench the fire. So, it's good. I'm gentleman, so, i will need a woman who is tough(sharp mouth woman) but not a tiger sha. I hope u gerrit?
Re: Why Do Gentle Men Love Tough Women? by 7victor(m): 11:34pm On Oct 31, 2021
Truvelisback:
It's good so as to balance things. The area the gentleman cannot handle because of his gentleness, the tough wife handles it. Vice versa. There are some nonsense the gentleman won't be able stop from people, or people might want to take advantage of him due to his gentleness. The wife comes into the matter to stop it. E.g A tough woman won't take it likely if another woman or even man talks to her husband rudely in her presence. She will be very hot with anyone who dares. Likewise the man, if his tough wife lands herself into trouble, he will use his gentility or gentlemanism handle the issue or quench the fire. So, it's good. I'm gentleman, so, i will need a woman who is tough(sharp mouth woman) but not a tiger sha. I hope u gerrit?

Ok Sir.

Thank you.
Re: Why Do Gentle Men Love Tough Women? by 7victor(m): 11:35pm On Oct 31, 2021
Bahamas95:
I am like a cutlass, one side is sharp while the other is blunt......I give you any side you prefer. I am dating someone with similar character, when you see her innocent looks you would think she can't hurt a fly but provoke her then she will show you her bad side.

That's how we roll. cool

Thanks Sir.
Re: Why Do Gentle Men Love Tough Women? by Divoc19(f): 11:36pm On Oct 31, 2021
You've said it all, Opposite Attracts.
Just as Negative and Positive produce light to balance things
Re: Why Do Gentle Men Love Tough Women? by 7victor(m): 11:55pm On Oct 31, 2021
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
Where is research and where did you make your observations??

You just switched that topic on frontpage

Like I said, it is just my personal observation over time.

Your observation could be different.

In the nature of things, people have different opinions on all matters.

This topic could even serve as something close to a research.

I had wanted to start a thread on this before, but I forgot.

When I saw the topic on the front page, I then remembered.
Re: Why Do Gentle Men Love Tough Women? by 7victor(m): 11:58pm On Oct 31, 2021
Divoc19:
You've said it all, Opposite Attracts.
Just as Negative and Positive produce light to balance things

Ok.

Thank you Ma.
Re: Why Do Gentle Men Love Tough Women? by Truvelisback(m): 12:00am On Nov 01, 2021
7victor:

Ok Sir.

Thank you.
My pleasure. Another reason again is that, when a gentleman( who is quiet in nature or rarely talks) is in a relationship/married to a gentlewoman, the relationship will be very dull or boring. These i have noticed from experience.
Re: Why Do Gentle Men Love Tough Women? by 7victor(m): 12:03am On Nov 01, 2021
Truvelisback:
My pleasure. Another reason again is that, when a gentleman( who is quiet in nature or rarely talks) is in a relationship/married to a gentlewoman, the relationship will be very dull or boring. These i have noticed from experience.
Re: Why Do Gentle Men Love Tough Women? by Nobody: 12:20am On Nov 01, 2021
I cannot relate at all
Re: Why Do Gentle Men Love Tough Women? by 7victor(m): 7:21am On Nov 12, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Big Brezz Mad Yansh: The Girl I Met On Whatsapp Wan Kill Me / Virginity / Of Course I bleeped Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.