Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,579 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Soldiers Shooting Into Civilians' Homes (Video) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Shooting Into Civilians' Homes (Video) (63562 Views)

Video Of Soldiers Shooting At Civilians In Awgu, Enugu Is Propaganda - Army / Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges / Soldiers Shooting At Shiites In Abuja (Disturbing Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Shooting Into Civilians' Homes (Video) by OCEANPOWER: 11:40pm On Nov 01, 2021
vanunu:
These are rogue soldiers. Shame on Nigeria.

NAIRALAND BLOGS YOU DON'T WANT TO TELL THE WHOLE WORLD WHERE THIS DESTRUCTION AND BURNING OF PROPERTIES HAPPEND, IN ONE PARTICULA STATE IN THE EASTERN NIGERIA, NOW YOUR MUTE AND BIAS TO MENTIONED THE PLACE, YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN NAME OF THE COMMUNITY, BUT YOU HAVE QUICKLY CALLED THE ARMYS BURNING CIVILIANS HOMES BUT FOR YOU TO CALL THE REGION WHERE THE KILLINGS ARE TAKEN PLACE AND YOU DIVERTED YOUR READERS ATTENTION.. BUT IF IS TO CALL IPOB OR BIAFRAN BAD NAMES IT IS WHERE THEY WILL SEE YOU, NAIRALAND BLOGS HANDLER.. BECAUSE IS THE NIGERIA SOLDIERS ALWAYS SHOWN THEIR FORCE WITH INNOCENT UNARMED CIVILIANS AT A VILLAGE IN ENUGU STATE. YOU ARE COVERING AS IF PEOPLE DOSENT KNEW IT HAPPEND..I WILL KEEP ON TELLING YOU NAIRALAND BLOGS THE TRUTH.. YOUR A PROPAGANDIST.. IF HAPPENS TO BE INSECURITIES OR KILLINGS IN REGION YOU NAIRALAND BLOGGER HANDLERS WILL BE THE FIRST AND FAST TO LABELLED IT AGAINST IPOB BY CALLING TERRORISTS... AFONJA CHANGE BEFORE IT RIDICULS YOU.. BUT WHEN YOU SEND THEM TO SAMBISA FOREST RE-SIGN OR TOKE AWOOOOO 40-----40
Re: Soldiers Shooting Into Civilians' Homes (Video) by epondudu: 12:18am On Nov 02, 2021
atonement12:
"Your people"?? Now I understand where you're coming from. So the reason you've been trying to validate this unprofessionalism, is tribal? You're indeed cheap and shameless.
For your information, I'm not an Easterner, but I believes in Justice, due process, and the sanctity of life and property.
You want to educate me on millitary operations? You think you are talking to a novice.
You're are talking about "clearance operations"! -I didn't know Nigeria is already in full-blown war with a foreign country.
I'll ask you again will you support this indisriminate use of high Calibre GPMG on living quarters, and burning of houses in your mother's village while chasing hoodlums?
Are bandits using Dane guns?, Are Ipob terrorists using locally made guns?.
Thanks for the argument I rest my case.
Re: Soldiers Shooting Into Civilians' Homes (Video) by PaedophileProph: 12:21am On Nov 02, 2021
Wuta Wuta is an hausa word for "Fire fire" . - it's obvious Buhari recruited repentant Bokoharam to go lunch pogrom in South East , burning and slaughtering women and children

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shooting Into Civilians' Homes (Video) by AyomideOG01: 12:38am On Nov 02, 2021
Jaaqbruce:
Everyone is a suspect in that village...they were all cheering the terrorist ESN
Is this how they clear fulani settlements while searching for killer herdsmen. Fo0ls like you is the reason Nigeria is in this sorry state. The south must unite to fight u fulani jihadists and I am assuring u that oduduwa republic must come. You guys can freely strap urself with AK and fire each at will there in the north. You time is up already and all these ones are the last kick of a dying horse. Nigeria is already divided and I must commend the igbos. Enough of this madness in nigeria

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shooting Into Civilians' Homes (Video) by busterr(m): 12:38am On Nov 02, 2021
epondudu:

Do you need to be rude and offensive?, anyways your parent thought you that...It's in your DNA

Oga shut up. You're very stupid to justify that.
Fool
Re: Soldiers Shooting Into Civilians' Homes (Video) by Coolgent(m): 12:43am On Nov 02, 2021
Judging by their utterance this should be either Bandits, Bokoharam or ESN terrorists houses.
Re: Soldiers Shooting Into Civilians' Homes (Video) by michael807: 12:49am On Nov 02, 2021
Hmmm Nigeria Army soldier should not start what they cannot finish
shorting at innocent Home. let the Army be very careful this negative act
Re: Soldiers Shooting Into Civilians' Homes (Video) by charixel: 12:57am On Nov 02, 2021
Make them go face boko nah
Re: Soldiers Shooting Into Civilians' Homes (Video) by Ikinternational: 1:01am On Nov 02, 2021
Tingotoe:
And who told you that there are civilians in that house? They could be terrorists using the house to shoot at the military for all we know

I heard the SARS protesters were also armed .
They started shooting at the army n police first.
Causing them to react
Re: Soldiers Shooting Into Civilians' Homes (Video) by godliman: 3:01am On Nov 02, 2021
vanunu:
These are rogue soldiers. Shame on Nigeria.
They resemble Fulani miscreants to me
Re: Soldiers Shooting Into Civilians' Homes (Video) by atonement12: 3:22am On Nov 02, 2021
epondudu:

Are bandits using Dane guns?, Are Ipob terrorists using locally made guns?.
Thanks for the argument I rest my case.
Mister, you don't have a case!
Re: Soldiers Shooting Into Civilians' Homes (Video) by atonement12: 3:41am On Nov 02, 2021
iluvdonjazzy:
Did you see what IPOB have caused. It's the innocent that will now suffer for their crime, Women and Children.
Two wrongs don't make it right!

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shooting Into Civilians' Homes (Video) by atonement12: 3:54am On Nov 02, 2021
dallasi:
I think ESN was to defend Biafra land?
War never start oo una don the shout genocide ...

let me refresh any idiot IPOB or it sympathizers that will quote me
if WAR STARTS...

When war starts, first of all, you won't have internet to post or comment.

You won't be able to withdraw your money from the Bank, or even buy and sell.

Shops, market, hospitals, transport, petrol stations, power companies, will all be closed.
You will soon be left in darkness with no food, light or even water.

People will loot, kill, destroy, rape, kidnap and there won't be law enforcement agents to be called upon. The few law enforcement agents will be protecting the politicians and important facilities.

You won't even know where your brothers, sisters, fathers, mothers and children are.

You will soon go hungry and you gradually die without even been hit by a bullet.

Every where will be on fire. All you will hear, will be guns, day in, day out.
It may last for days, weeks, months and even years.

War no be like wetyn you dey watch for American movies, weh dey end after one hour oh.

We will all end up in the forest

The UN will do nothing than send you aids, and the powerful will hijack them.

Today, look at Libya, Sudan, Iraq, Syria, Palestine

Other countries will only be on the internet and be sympathising with us, but na we go suffer am.

You want Biafra, Oduduwa, Niger-Delta Republic and Arewa Republic?

Tell the law makers from your states to move a motion for referendum in the national Assembly.

If we continue this Gun games, it will consume all of us, and we will loose everything, including lives.

The person that asked you to carry guns, why is he not leading from the front with his own gun?

Many in Nigeria are already experiencing what you listed above.
If the corrupt lawmakers continue to refuse to move the motion, what should the people do?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shooting Into Civilians' Homes (Video) by Nobody: 5:42am On Nov 02, 2021
epondudu:
It's happens in one of the villages overan by bandits and it's been cleared by the army..... Nigerians should learn to appreciate the gallant men of the Nigerian Army. Don't let hate overshadow your brain.
VICTORY IS FROM GOD
wait so your burn civilian house and shoot into the building chasing bandits? In ENUGU? THURNDER FIRE YOU THERE EZI OHIA

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shooting Into Civilians' Homes (Video) by toyinkin(m): 6:28am On Nov 02, 2021
Hmmm Nigeria! It's unfortunate we have a deaf president and useless vice president
Re: Soldiers Shooting Into Civilians' Homes (Video) by Babastrong(m): 6:30am On Nov 02, 2021
[quote author=Tingotoe post=107253522] That was what Ikonso thought. He thought that wearing a leather jacket with cowries sew into it made him immune to AK-47 bullets. Where is he today?[if you are an inline reader, you're supposed to have understood what i mean when i said "it is 99.9%sure which means it can fail. But who knows when it can save you. Besides, the indomie generation thought metaphysical power does not exist. My bro, it does 100% but where you grown up and your experience in life sometimes determine what you see and what you believe. In conclusion, I didn't say you must do it, i only gave what i have and know it can save a soul sometime.]
Re: Soldiers Shooting Into Civilians' Homes (Video) by mutvy: 6:35am On Nov 02, 2021
If there was peace in that place, army would not be there but once they are on ground, they should do their job,be it Enugu or Zamfara.
Re: Soldiers Shooting Into Civilians' Homes (Video) by Newton85: 6:40am On Nov 02, 2021
[quote author=chiedu7 post=107255131][/quote] Showing a random, unknown, unverified picture of a "dead" person is your proof of a "genocide"? You must think I was one of your pea-brained, utterly gullible member of your IPOB cult group abi? Swine!
Re: Soldiers Shooting Into Civilians' Homes (Video) by LivingTribunal: 6:52am On Nov 02, 2021
epondudu:
It's happens in one of the villages overan by bandits and it's been cleared by the army..... Nigerians should learn to appreciate the gallant men of the Nigerian Army. Don't let hate overshadow your brain.
VICTORY IS FROM GOD

And even mothers and children in those homes are bandits?? you guys are heartless
Re: Soldiers Shooting Into Civilians' Homes (Video) by iyke2frankeze: 6:55am On Nov 02, 2021
They ignited violence in Abia, Imo, Anambra and now they are doing everything to ignite it in Enugu.
Re: Soldiers Shooting Into Civilians' Homes (Video) by chiedu7: 6:57am On Nov 02, 2021
Newton85:
Showing a random, unknown, unverified picture of a "dead" person is your proof of a "genocide"? You must think I was one of your pea-brained, utterly gullible member of your IPOB cult group abi? Swine!
Re: Soldiers Shooting Into Civilians' Homes (Video) by Newton85: 6:59am On Nov 02, 2021
chiedu7:

Go show your IPOB lies and propaganda to your fellow low IQ IPOB cretins. E no work here.
Re: Soldiers Shooting Into Civilians' Homes (Video) by Clinghton: 7:29am On Nov 02, 2021
It would soon be captioned ipob members.
Re: Soldiers Shooting Into Civilians' Homes (Video) by plaindealer: 7:39am On Nov 02, 2021
After analyzing the video, this is 100% staged ipob propaganda video, not Nigerian military.

Ipob terrorists rubbish.
Re: Soldiers Shooting Into Civilians' Homes (Video) by GodwinIO(m): 8:03am On Nov 02, 2021
obyrich:
Where in Enugu? When did this happen?
my brother na yesterday at Agwu lga
Re: Soldiers Shooting Into Civilians' Homes (Video) by Guyman02: 9:17am On Nov 02, 2021
epondudu:

You are the real hypocrite.
You will be happy if your people killed those soldiers.
Now I am happy the soldiers are doing their job...no civilian will remain that village except it's a potential enemy.
In other climes soldiers will throw grenades in houses...let me educated you it's is called clearance operation

It's easier said when you hear that Iraqis are being bombed by America to bring freedom and democracy to them in their land.
We don't understand that beneath those buildings been hit are nuclear families like you, your siblings and parents having a family breakfast or lunch. CNN makes it look as if it's for the good of those people and protection of the lives of US service men.
They never portray indiscriminate bombing of Syrians Libyans Vietnamese Iraqis etc with beautiful weapons like tomahawks as unprofessional by America just like the guy holding the GPMG because they hated Saddam Hussein and whatever he represented and that's exactly what you have done.

Some will even be asking for pictures or videos of the civilian Iraqis or Syrians killed in the incidents which you may never see by the perpetrators, then later you will hear that over a million Iraqis have lost their lives, did you see the corpses of 1 million Iraqis? The answer is No, but did it happen, Yes.
Meanwhile, I am not a supporter of IPOB.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shooting Into Civilians' Homes (Video) by syntekelite(m): 9:18am On Nov 02, 2021
[quote author=Stankovic22 post=107241337]In a video circulating online, the military men can be seen with machine guns shooting into civilian homes.

The place and time where this incident happened is yet to be confirmed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOSFLBumhSQ[/quo

And has any confirmed thier identities? Armed robbers,bandits,iswap all put on nigerian army uniforms now.. also who made the video?? Una go fit dey do video when army dey shoot una house?? its highly imperative we all try our possible best to verify any type of news or videos so as not to end up the way the tutsi and hutu did..election is coming lets come together and dissect fake news , real news or propaganda its time we unite if we want a better place fr our next generation..americans fought for theirs and it wasnt televised ..not everyone can or will travel out ,so lets make concerted efforts to make sure they dont use their media tools to divide and conquer us.
We have all we need, the internet..they cant come and shoot our phone...all we need is to unite amongst ourselves, lets preach unity and shun tribalism..trust me the politicians arent tribalistic they all meet at transcorp hilton to share women and drink after hurling abuses at themselves in the media,its all for show.. we will get there one day..

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shooting Into Civilians' Homes (Video) by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 02, 2021
Completely untrained morons, see how he nearly shot his fellow slowpoke and they call themselves soldiers.

Nah unarmed and innocent civilians una sabi shoot. If Boko Boys appear now, nah to scatter remain.

Thunder fire Jonathan for his weakness as a president, that allowed fed up Nigerians to vote in the utterly useless president who is now terrorising the nation.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shooting Into Civilians' Homes (Video) by SAM1979: 11:38am On Nov 02, 2021
You can all see Nigerian Army terrorists shooting civilians and burning houses on terrorist Buhari's order. Nigeria is a crime scene and the United Nations need to shut down the Government. Terrorists in the Military, Police and Government are unleashing mayhem on innocent civilians.
Re: Soldiers Shooting Into Civilians' Homes (Video) by Oneloveyo: 1:38pm On Nov 02, 2021
Stankovic22:
In a video circulating online, the military men can be seen with machine guns shooting into civilian homes.

The place and time where this incident happened is yet to be confirmed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOSFLBumhSQ

See how that one bend make them no go shoot hin face
Re: Soldiers Shooting Into Civilians' Homes (Video) by descarado: 4:36pm On Nov 03, 2021
cococandy:
The fact that there are people supporting this us mind boggling to me. Y’all’s hate for igbo people really makes you irrational. It’s saddening
Is it today you know.
Forget nairaland, the hatred is real and deep.
Go to the North. The awareness just started.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi / Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest / Obasanjo Welcomed On Arrival From Peace-keeping In Congo (Throwback Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.