Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,518 members, 7,836,976 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Soldiers Shooting Into Civilians' Homes (Video) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Shooting Into Civilians' Homes (Video) (63556 Views)

Video Of Soldiers Shooting At Civilians In Awgu, Enugu Is Propaganda - Army / Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges / Soldiers Shooting At Shiites In Abuja (Disturbing Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Shooting Into Civilians' Homes (Video) by judexmann1759(m): 8:45pm On Nov 01, 2021
obyrich:
Where in Enugu? When did this happen?
. This happened today in my village, Mgbowo Agwu local government of Enugu state! Can you imagine terrorist terrorizing innocent Biafra

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shooting Into Civilians' Homes (Video) by Quaddafi29: 8:50pm On Nov 01, 2021
Unshooled aboki mentality. Animals in human skin. That's what u get allowing animals to live with humans
Re: Soldiers Shooting Into Civilians' Homes (Video) by Tingotoe: 8:56pm On Nov 01, 2021
Babastrong:
This country has turned to a battle field. And to live in nigeria without a protective armor is dangerous.
i believe this can help.

one head of a big male lizard ( agama agama lizard), one big alligator pepper.
insert the alligator pepper into the mouth of the lizard. Then burn it, grind it to powder. Use blade to make 21 incissions from your fore head to the middle of your head. Put the powder on the incission.
this is 99.9% sure but your faith in your creator is 100%. With this prerequisite, no bullet can hit you.
That was what Ikonso thought. He thought that wearing a leather jacket with cowries sew into it made him immune to AK-47 bullets. Where is he today?
Re: Soldiers Shooting Into Civilians' Homes (Video) by atonement12: 9:02pm On Nov 01, 2021
epondudu:

What is your fuss with the Army.? Where is the extra judicial killings in the video?. If it's the other way round it's your types that will be rejoicing..I hope you are visited by bandits,IPOB,or UGM that is when Police will be your best friend talkless of the Army.
No matter what I say you will not understand but I know one thing God love this country and it's going to be great and all its enemy shall wallow in sorrow and pain.
GOD BLESS THE NIGERIAN ARMY.
Stop being deceptive! You Know quite well we are not against the NA fighting terrorism.
The truth is that no sane person in a civilized society will watch that video and agree that those soldiers have acted professionally. You can not shoot indiscriminately at living residences like that, and still be able to easily exonerate yourself if a case of genocide is levelled against you in an international court.
You are a cheap,deceptive hypocrite supporting dangerous unprofessional conducts that may lead the country into a civil war.
Will you be comfortable if this scene was repeated in your mother's village all in the name of chasing some armed hoodlums?

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shooting Into Civilians' Homes (Video) by kunle75(m): 9:03pm On Nov 01, 2021
Stankovic22:
In a video circulating online, the military men can be seen with machine guns shooting into civilian homes.

The place and time where this incident happened is yet to be confirmed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOSFLBumhSQ

There voices sounds like juvenile and total lawlessness ,unprofessionalism,barbaric stupid for even making videos of such act.

One day they will pay for those destruction because am not sure if the higher command would have been happy seen such from there foot soldiers.
Sad

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shooting Into Civilians' Homes (Video) by epondudu: 9:13pm On Nov 01, 2021
atonement12:
Stop being deceptive! You Know quite well we are not against the NA fighting terrorism.
The truth is that no sane person in a civilized society will watch that video and agree that those soldiers have acted professionally. You can not shoot indiscriminately at living residences like that, and still be able to easily exonerate yourself if a case of genocide is levelled against you in an international court.
You are a cheap,deceptive hypocrite supporting dangerous unprofessional conducts that may lead the country into a civil war.
Will you be comfortable if this scene was repeated in your mother's village all in the name of chasing some armed hoodlums?
You are the real hypocrite.
You will be happy if your people killed those soldiers.
Now I am happy the soldiers are doing their job...no civilian will remain that village except it's a potential enemy.
In other climes soldiers will throw grenades in houses...let me educated you it's is called clearance operation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Shooting Into Civilians' Homes (Video) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 01, 2021
Sleyk:
Terrorist in our home land.

The prophecy been fulfilled.
You haven't seen anything. When Borno people invited disaster on themselves worst have happened to them. Many big towns are deserted in NE because of their terror tendencies and so you will soon be at IDPs in as much as u will keep behaving in delusion and denials.
Nonsense, coward, unreasoning, haters who are driven by excessive hatred!
Re: Soldiers Shooting Into Civilians' Homes (Video) by obyrich(m): 9:18pm On Nov 01, 2021
judexmann1759:
. This happened today in my village, Mgbowo Agwu local government of Enugu state! Can you imagine terrorist terrorizing innocent Biafra
Very shameful to say the least. Where are the rules of engagement in this show of shame? Nigeria has descended to the dogs. Even in military regime, it was never this bad.
Re: Soldiers Shooting Into Civilians' Homes (Video) by MoIbrahim: 9:24pm On Nov 01, 2021
Stankovic22:
In a video circulating online, the military men can be seen with machine guns shooting into civilian homes.

The place and time where this incident happened is yet to be confirmed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOSFLBumhSQ

If na bandits dem see now... grin
Re: Soldiers Shooting Into Civilians' Homes (Video) by Cele777: 9:25pm On Nov 01, 2021
Jaaqbruce:
Everyone is a suspect in that village...they were all cheering the terrorist ESN
Allah is a pig and Muhammad is a dog

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shooting Into Civilians' Homes (Video) by kkfada(m): 9:28pm On Nov 01, 2021
Nigerians killing Nigerians but there is no war
Re: Soldiers Shooting Into Civilians' Homes (Video) by Sleyk: 9:30pm On Nov 01, 2021
Coronabirus:

You haven't seen anything. When Borno people invited disaster on themselves worst have happened to them. Many big towns are deserted in NE because of their terror tendencies and so you will soon be at IDPs in as much as u will keep behaving in delusion and denials.
Nonsense, coward, unreasoning, haters who are driven by excessive hatred!

You're senseless for quoting me..

I don't want to be a Nigerian again na by force?.... Here is shown how senseless your terrorist military behaves.

No reasonable military personnel will do such and this has clearly shown that the burnings majorly shown are done by your terrorist military and not the other way around as they've issue statement that's it's ipob/ESN that's burning down houses.

The Igbo are known to build and live in good houses everywhere they find themselves so they know the cost of building a house, unlike you terrorist that don't know the value of life.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shooting Into Civilians' Homes (Video) by Misterone: 9:41pm On Nov 01, 2021
this is not Nigerian army. so many give aways.
1. the uniform. it is darker than the normal issue. the colours are too distinct. the Nigerian army uniform is somewhat fader.
2. their dressing, Nigerian army does not allow soldiers to put on a mufti cap with uniform. the man holding the bullet is putting on black cap. also, the man shooting the gun is tying his shirt around his waist. this is unruly in the army and it only shows one thing. these are not professional soldiers. most likely rebels. my guess is ambazonia.
3. the weapon. the standard issue for the Nigerian army is an AK-47 or AK-49. they don't carry SMG's except on trucks or armoured personnel carriers.
nothing like this happened in the east big lie.
all those saying it happened in Enugu, don't we have a governor in that state? an opposition state for that matter that will come out to eat the ruling party live with this video! liars
Re: Soldiers Shooting Into Civilians' Homes (Video) by hansomb: 9:46pm On Nov 01, 2021
epondudu:
It's happens in one of the villages overan by bandits and it's been cleared by the army..... Nigerians should learn to appreciate the gallant men of the Nigerian Army. Don't let hate overshadow your brain.
VICTORY IS FROM GOD
Re: Soldiers Shooting Into Civilians' Homes (Video) by hansomb: 9:47pm On Nov 01, 2021
Tingotoe:
And who told you that there are civilians in that house? They could be terrorists using the house to shoot at the military for all we know
Re: Soldiers Shooting Into Civilians' Homes (Video) by Noblewealth(m): 9:47pm On Nov 01, 2021
These ones aren't soldiers but rogues and animals.. well we are in a zoo country.. anything happens
Re: Soldiers Shooting Into Civilians' Homes (Video) by atonement12: 9:47pm On Nov 01, 2021
epondudu:

You are the real hypocrite.
You will be happy if your people killed those soldiers.
Now I am happy the soldiers are doing their job...no civilian will remain that village except it's a potential enemy.
In other climes soldiers will throw grenades in houses...let me educated you it's is called clearance operation
"Your people"?? Now I understand where you're coming from. So the reason you've been trying to validate this unprofessionalism, is tribal? You're indeed cheap and shameless.
For your information, I'm not an Easterner, but I believes in Justice, due process, and the sanctity of life and property.
You want to educate me on millitary operations? You think you are talking to a novice.
You're are talking about "clearance operations"! -I didn't know Nigeria is already in full-blown war with a foreign country.
I'll ask you again will you support this indisriminate use of high Calibre GPMG on living quarters, and burning of houses in your mother's village while chasing hoodlums?

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shooting Into Civilians' Homes (Video) by hansomb: 9:50pm On Nov 01, 2021
Seems like Ikonson camp, and not civilian house and any civilian that sympathise with Kanu and his terror group deserves huge huge huge punishment. War is brutal they no wan hear now u c.
Re: Soldiers Shooting Into Civilians' Homes (Video) by dazzlingd(m): 9:52pm On Nov 01, 2021
Nonsense topic, how do we ascertain this wasnt a battle ground they just conquered.
Not defending the soldiers but social media can be deceptive
Re: Soldiers Shooting Into Civilians' Homes (Video) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 01, 2021
DAMN! WHAT A CURSED COUNTRY nigeria!
I swear, if I was in the military, I'd resign today after seeing this.
What is just the meaning of this carnage.
buhari whyyyyyyy angry angry angry
Are there no Igbo Generals in the Nigeria army?

I trust the CNN and the BBC, they are very well gonna make a story out of this, will further tarnish their (USA and UK) image as our weapons suppliers, that they are aiding genocidal attacks on harmless civilians in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shooting Into Civilians' Homes (Video) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 01, 2021
Sleyk:

You're senseless for quoting me..

I don't want to be a Nigerian again na by force?.... Here is shown how senseless your terrorist military behaves.

No reasonable military personnel will do such and this has clearly shown that the burnings majorly shown are done by your terrorist military and not the other way around as they've issue statement that's it's ipob/ESN that's burning down houses.

The Igbo are known to build and live in good houses everywhere they find themselves so they know the cost of building a house, unlike you terrorist that don't know the value of life.

Why are u trying to buy sense now?
You were here on Nairaland jubilating the destruction of NE, mocking them, calling them terrorists. Boko Haram is fighting for independent Islamic state and IPOB is also fighting for independent Biafra land , a state with no Islam or other tribes but only Ihbo and Jews. Both Boko Haram and Igbos are terrorists.
Nigerian territory is for Nigeria, if u don't like her then move out of the country!

Any historians in the here will vet this.
Forgotten History Of Igbo Tribe And Northern Alliance?
Do you know that when Tafawa Balewa was Prime Minister of Nigeria;
Chief of Army Staff was from SE
Chief of Naval Staff was from SE
IG of Police was from SE
Chief of Defence Staff was from SE
Internal Affairs Minister SE
External Affairs Minister SE
Education Minister South SE
Many other key ministries to SE
Parliament President SE
Unilag VC from SE
The University of Ibadan VC from SE
North resisted same at ABU!
Still, there was dissatisfaction by SE, the officers from the region killed this same Balewa!!!!
Out of all the most senior officers in Nigeria, SE has 37, none was killed. 8 from the north, all of them were killed. 10 from the west, 2 were killed.
Then Ironsi imposed a unitary system of government on the country so that everything can belong to a region who snatched it!
We must know our history so that when we want to make corrections, we will not end up concealing the truth. This has nothing to do with tribalism but everything to do with the truth.....at times when lies litter the streets. There is a tendency to think those are truths and facts.
Thou shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free.
*“Prof. Ben Nwabueze was the man who drafted the constitution that took away powers from regions and handed it to the central government because his brother Aguiyi Ironsi was the head of state then but some ignorant or selfish people limit their accusations to only Abdussalam Abubakar constitution that give birth to current democratic govt. Today, you're shouting restructuring that ur people helped to destroy. We won’t forget.”*.

The Igbo man is known to enjoy blaming the Hausa fulanis, Yorubas and indeed every other Nigerian tribe and Lord Luggard/Britain for ur seeming claim of being in third class citizen status in Nigeria. In ur perpetual attempts to play the victim card, u recount the political events of Nigeria from 1914 to the present in a half-baked and highly selective manner which cleverly avoids the mention of the roles played by their elite who by all natural laws of judgement were actually responsible for the woes that befell not only the Igbo race but the entire Nigeria nation.
However, the national archives have the complete and unedited history of Nigeria regarding the political events beginning way back from even before 1914.
Shortly after the 1914 Amalgamation of the Northern and Southern Protectorates, it started getting clear that the country was bound to fail as the amalgamation in question was done with colonial fiat without the consent and consensus of the different tribes which were over 300. This prompted the political leaders to start asking for de-amalgamation so as to forestall the future danger which the forced amalgamation portended.
To that end, Ahmadu Bello, speaking on behalf of the Northern protectorate in 1944 described the amalgamation as "The mistake of 1914 which if allowed to remain will ultimately lead to unstoppable bloodshed and a failed country".
Awolowo, speaking on behalf of the Yorubas and Western minorities, described Nigeria as a mere geographical expression not qualified to be called a country let alone a nation. Awolowo added that if the amalgamation could not be reversed, then Nigeria should be structured as a strictly federal state so as to enable each tribe enjoy autonomy this freedom from being dominated by any one single tribe.
But Nnamdi Azikiwe, speaking for the Igbos, denounced Awolowo and Ahmadu Bello, terming them ethnic champions. He accused them of nursing a sectional agenda against the unity of Nigeria, and he declared further that the Unity of Nigeria was non-negotiable.
After moving the motion for independece in 1953, Anthony Enahoro proposed that a secession clause should be incorporated into the future constitution of Nigeria so as to give legal backing for any tribe to peacefully exit the forced union if it feels marginalized in future. According to Enahoro, such provision in our constitution would instill in all Nigeria's future leaders the fear of the consequences of misgovernance. But Azikiwe, speaking on behalf of Igbos, rose against him in the parliament and labelled him an agent of disunity, and enemy of Nigeria. At a later date, Awolowo too made a case for secession clause, but Azikiwe again resisted him and instigated the colonial authorities to threaten him and Enahoro with charges of treasonable felony if they didn't stop proposing secession clause for the future constitution. While Azikiwe did all these, Igbos cheered and urged him on because they felt the future Nigeria was theirs to dominate and lord it over every other tribe
Before independece, Tafawa Balewa too had in a public speech described Nigeria as a British experiment and Nigeria's unity as a British intention which Nigerians themselves don't believe in. But Azikiwe kicked and demonized him too. Had Azikiwe co-operated with Enahoro, Awolowo, Ahmadu Bello and Tafawa Balewa about the secession clause, Nigeria perhaps would not have been this misgoverned.
It should be noted that there were many Igbo members of the parliament in which Azikiwe fought against Awolowo's secession clause proposal in the link above, but not a single one of them rose against Azikiwe or condemned him.
Igbos initially never wanted to hear anything like secession in Nigeria because they so much believed, though falsely, that they were the most educated tribe.
As an evidence of Igbo domination agenda hence their initial resistance to the idea of secession; here is a quote:
"From all indications, the god of us Igbos have destined us to rule the whole of Africa"
Northerners have clearly known this & will never succumb to cheap political trick, how can u call us backward and at the same time asking us to go back to 1963 constitution talkless of even amending the current constitution?

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shooting Into Civilians' Homes (Video) by Elhabeeb1(m): 9:57pm On Nov 01, 2021
SarkinYarki:
The most useless untrained army on earth ...How do you fire a heavy duty machine gun unprovoked into civilian homes

The idiot even almost lost control of his fire at
a point

See eh, one thing is certain. Don't invite the Nigerian security forces to your domain, if you do, innocent blood will flow.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shooting Into Civilians' Homes (Video) by chiedu7: 9:59pm On Nov 01, 2021
Newton85:
Genocide? Where are the dead bodies of people killed?

Re: Soldiers Shooting Into Civilians' Homes (Video) by dazzlingd(m): 9:59pm On Nov 01, 2021
CSTR2:

They are northern soldiers.

They probably feel more kinship and nationality with Niger republic than with Eastern Nigeria.

So sending them to the East is like sending Nigerian soldiers to darfur.

They would wreck havoc.
Those soldiers are southerners and that shooting seems to be in north
Re: Soldiers Shooting Into Civilians' Homes (Video) by Tingotoe: 10:05pm On Nov 01, 2021
assent:

And where are the Terrorists they were firing at?
And where are the civilians they were firing at too? The truth is nobody can tell from that video who the soldiers were shooting at. That's what my original post tries to point out
Re: Soldiers Shooting Into Civilians' Homes (Video) by Idiko1: 10:23pm On Nov 01, 2021
demmie1:
Its a south east state for sure and this is at least two full squads I'm counting. I wonder what southern soldiers in the army are doing

The bolded is the most disheartened aspect of Nigeria. I do not want to see or shake the hand of anybody from the southern Nigeria who parades the dumbass self as a member of Nigerian armed forces.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shooting Into Civilians' Homes (Video) by LivingTribunal: 10:23pm On Nov 01, 2021
Jaaqbruce:
Everyone is a suspect in that village...they were all cheering the terrorist ESN

You are very stupid
Re: Soldiers Shooting Into Civilians' Homes (Video) by macof(m): 10:23pm On Nov 01, 2021
Sleyk:

These are the repentant terrorist group, cos a sane military personnel will not fire a GPMG directly to civilian houses.

These are the terrorist MNK talked about that they'll come and they've come. That's what the Fulanis controlled government have in plan by forgiving the so called terrorist and integrating then into the ARMY.

From their works, you shall know them.

We have been saying this for so long but the gullible and naïve would say it is hate speech
People in southern nigeria and middle belt don’t know what is coming
Re: Soldiers Shooting Into Civilians' Homes (Video) by Idiko1: 10:32pm On Nov 01, 2021
The Fulani army cum Nigerian army is a mark of unprofessionalism. The fools can be easily defeated with two armored Brigade and squadron of helicopter gunships.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shooting Into Civilians' Homes (Video) by LivingTribunal: 10:41pm On Nov 01, 2021
demmie1:
I wonder what southern soldiers in the army are doing
The southern soldiers are being sent to the north with lame weapons to fight and get slaughtered on the process against terrorists equipped with sophisticated weapons
Re: Soldiers Shooting Into Civilians' Homes (Video) by AlPeter: 11:21pm On Nov 01, 2021
atonement12:

It's a criminal offence but not genocide any lawyer that files a genocide cause with this is only helping the perpetrators.

Also the video was made by one of the perpetrators not an eye witness. Several people online are claiming eye witness but none is giving further evidence things like this are reasons evil doers escape justice.

If you know you're not an eyewitness don't claim to be one you'd only give perpetrators more grounds for denials.

The uniform and mode of dressing though it's somehow

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shooting Into Civilians' Homes (Video) by christistruth01: 11:28pm On Nov 01, 2021
ivolt:
Another acted script?

It looks like some Touts wearing stolen Army Uniforms firing Stolen guns

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi Accepts Ganduje’s Council Of Chiefs Chairmanship Appointment / Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi / Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.