Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,071 members, 7,863,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:13 AM

If Bae Or Boo Just Got An Admission Into The University, Pls Break Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Bae Or Boo Just Got An Admission Into The University, Pls Break Up (966 Views)

I Need An Advice B4 I Dump This Bae Or Marry Her / Here Are Six Ways To Tell If ‘bae’ Is Pulling Away / How Will You Feel If Bae Tells You This On Val's Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Bae Or Boo Just Got An Admission Into The University, Pls Break Up by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 01, 2021
For your own mental, emotional, financial and physical well-being please break up.

It is absolutely logical and rational for you to end that affair... dont attack this thread with comments about long distance relationship...arguably, long distance relationship is a SCAM, and I will humbly suggest that you dont buy into it.grin

Dont derail this thread with comments about true love against all odds.... true love kee u theregrin

Let him or her go peacefully... and that's because the very minute that partner leaves your sight, he or she is most likely going to end up in another persons arms or bed.

He or she will definitely meet someone who is 10x better than u in terms of morality or by values, by swag, by common sense grin, by financial power, by looks, by intellect, by maturity, by sexual staminagrin

So calm down before you let anyone scam you with long distance relationship. Out of sight should be out of relationship, focus and get a new partner that's accessible and availablegrin

My 2centsgrin
Re: If Bae Or Boo Just Got An Admission Into The University, Pls Break Up by chatinent: 1:50pm On Nov 01, 2021
Seconded.
Re: If Bae Or Boo Just Got An Admission Into The University, Pls Break Up by Davash222(m): 2:07pm On Nov 01, 2021
Why should a sane man date a student? My girlfriend in school then had a suitor that was staying In Abuja. The uncle will send my school girlfriend money and she will use it to cook soup for me and my guys, later, I'd compensate her with my glorious gbola. A win-win situation for everyone except the Uncle.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Bae Or Boo Just Got An Admission Into The University, Pls Break Up by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 01, 2021
Davash222:
Why should a sane man date a student? My girlfriend in school then had a suitor that was staying In Abuja. The uncle will send my school girlfriend money and she will use it to cook soup for me and my guys, later, I'd compensate her with my glorious gbola. A win-win situation for everyone except the Uncle.

1 Like

Re: If Bae Or Boo Just Got An Admission Into The University, Pls Break Up by BigBellyBurst(m): 2:33pm On Nov 01, 2021
Davash222:
Badh guy
grin

1 Like

Re: If Bae Or Boo Just Got An Admission Into The University, Pls Break Up by Bigpapi: 2:34pm On Nov 01, 2021
BadRadio:
For your own mental, emotional, financial and physical well-being please break up.

It is absolutely logical and rational for you to end that affair... dont attack this thread with comments about long distance relationship...arguably, long distance relationship is a SCAM, and I will humbly suggest that you dont buy into it.grin

Dont derail this thread with comments about true love against all odds.... true love kee u theregrin

Let him or her go peacefully... and that's because the very minute that partner leaves your sight, he or she is most likely going to end up in another persons arms or bed.

He or she will definitely meet someone who is 10x better than u in terms of morality or by values, by swag, by common sense grin, by financial power, by looks, by intellect, by maturity, by sexual staminagrin

So calm down before you let anyone scam you with long distance relationship. Out of sight should be out of mind, focus and get a new partner that's accessible and availablegrin

My 2centsgrin

Gbam!!! 5 cartons of pepper soup 4 u
Re: If Bae Or Boo Just Got An Admission Into The University, Pls Break Up by Cholls(m): 2:38pm On Nov 01, 2021
My brother their fertile ground to explore
Re: If Bae Or Boo Just Got An Admission Into The University, Pls Break Up by Davash222(m): 2:39pm On Nov 01, 2021
Bigpapi:

Pepper soup comes in plates not cartons.

2 Likes

Re: If Bae Or Boo Just Got An Admission Into The University, Pls Break Up by fikayormi(m): 2:39pm On Nov 01, 2021
Madoooo
Re: If Bae Or Boo Just Got An Admission Into The University, Pls Break Up by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 01, 2021
Bigpapi:

which beer parlour joint??grin

Re: If Bae Or Boo Just Got An Admission Into The University, Pls Break Up by MJBOLT: 4:31pm On Nov 01, 2021
Davash222:

1 Like

Re: If Bae Or Boo Just Got An Admission Into The University, Pls Break Up by skywalker240(m): 5:19pm On Nov 01, 2021
[quote author=MJBOLT post=107246928][/quote] grin
Re: If Bae Or Boo Just Got An Admission Into The University, Pls Break Up by Nonexisting1: 5:22pm On Nov 01, 2021
They no dey tell person. As soon as a vaginarian enters the university, she goes into her hoe phase and whatever is it you do with her at that stage will definitely end in premium tears.

1 Like

Re: If Bae Or Boo Just Got An Admission Into The University, Pls Break Up by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 01, 2021
BadRadio:

So calm down before you let anyone scam you with long distance relationship. Out of sight should be out of relationship, focus and get a new partner that's accessible and availablegrin

My 2centsgrin
not all

some are different
Re: If Bae Or Boo Just Got An Admission Into The University, Pls Break Up by siofra(f): 8:49pm On Nov 01, 2021
Davash222:

Gold digging bitch!!! angry angry
Re: If Bae Or Boo Just Got An Admission Into The University, Pls Break Up by Davash222(m): 8:52pm On Nov 01, 2021
siofra:

Gold digging bitch!!! angry angry
Is that all, darling

2 Likes

Re: If Bae Or Boo Just Got An Admission Into The University, Pls Break Up by siofra(f): 8:54pm On Nov 01, 2021
Davash222:

Is that all, darling

Who is darling If I give you upper cut

Retārded leech.
Re: If Bae Or Boo Just Got An Admission Into The University, Pls Break Up by Davash222(m): 8:55pm On Nov 01, 2021
siofra:

Who is darling If I give you upper cut

Retārded leech.
You missed your period, darling?

2 Likes

Re: If Bae Or Boo Just Got An Admission Into The University, Pls Break Up by Fash20: 8:58pm On Nov 01, 2021
omoh.

(1) (Reply)

The Thought Of Two Girls/women Having Sex Makes Me Want To Puke. / My Problem With Nigeria Guys / Domestic Violence, Unbalanced Report.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.