Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) (37710 Views)

Buhari Presides Over Virtual FEC Meeting. Ibrahim Gambari In Attendance / Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff / General Buhari And Ibrahim Gambari In 1984 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by OLAADEX(m): 3:04pm On Nov 01, 2021
National Leader of APC, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu received the Chief of Staff to the President, Prof.Ibrahim Gambari at his Residence Asokoro Abuja.

63 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by slimfit1(m): 3:07pm On Nov 01, 2021
Should I send him my address to for a visit, it looks like we are in the month of visit AKA joblessness.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Aidejay(m): 3:08pm On Nov 01, 2021
Be expecting more Tinubu news this month.
They'll start bombarding us with various photographs and staged visits and engagements just to throw us off the scent of what is actually happening in the secret.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Mixedfruit: 3:08pm On Nov 01, 2021
ok

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 3:10pm On Nov 01, 2021
Incoming president!

129 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by CryptoClub2018: 3:17pm On Nov 01, 2021
We know the tribe that will masturbate on this thread.
Let us wait and see

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by MRDEE01: 3:17pm On Nov 01, 2021
Gimme address.

Lemme buy carbin busicuit and bread to go and great our oga.

grin

4 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Maxymilliano(m): 3:18pm On Nov 01, 2021
cool

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by muykem: 3:27pm On Nov 01, 2021
Tiunbu political sagacity is unmatched. I prefer VP Osinbajo for president in 2023.

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by LegendHero(m): 3:28pm On Nov 01, 2021
They should start briefing the next president on happenings so he can know how to tackle the numerous problem head on.

No time to waste, Asiwaju should start gathering names of competent cabinet members and especially technocrats that can reinvent the wheel when he gets sworn in by 2023.

Anyone of Asiwaju/Osinbajo is fine by us.

114 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by FoolaniHellman: 3:43pm On Nov 01, 2021
Ewooo crying session for AfghaniEasterns

99 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by signature2012(m): 3:43pm On Nov 01, 2021
They want to by any means repackage Tinubu to Buhari 2.0.

Abeg,let them show us videos of him walking and not just pictures alone.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by kenzysmith: 3:44pm On Nov 01, 2021
Nigeria election is like big brother ninja as 2023 is getting close the winner is getting glaring

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Bobotic(m): 3:44pm On Nov 01, 2021
Na God hand we dey for this country lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Lemmy123(m): 3:44pm On Nov 01, 2021
I don't understand this visit everyone is paying Tinubu... Does that mean he's going to our next president... God no, this is not happening. I should be in Philadelphia when this brown teethed man would become president... I can't die twice biko

Please give me writing jobs, that's how I survive... Sapa dey... Check my signature, thank you

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 01, 2021
gambari...... the name sounds so primitive and silly.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by HitRun(m): 3:44pm On Nov 01, 2021
angry
Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Jackson105: 3:44pm On Nov 01, 2021
Jagaban!

The perceived hatred for this man is because they fear him.

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by sylve11: 3:44pm On Nov 01, 2021
Okay cool
Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by emmabest2000(m): 3:44pm On Nov 01, 2021
slimfit1:
Should I send him my address to for a visit, it looks like we are in the month of visit AKA joblessness.

Dude it is November nao

October has gone grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by humberjade: 3:44pm On Nov 01, 2021
In APC, everything seem to evolve around this man at the moment. But it will be very wise of him to continue to play the kingmaker role. Osibanjo or Fashola fits the bill for me.

Hmm, Igbo Presidency is going down the drain with the look of things. I mean, let's drop our ethnic affiliation for a minute, the Igbos have contributed close to nothing to the successes of APC since its formation, so it will be difficult for those who toiled and made sacrifices to help the Party take power just allow the Igbos take it.

And PDP, a party where Igbos have toiled and made sacrifices for 22 years seem not to have the interest of the tribe at heart, and the Igbos seem to be satisfied with playing the second fiddle.

So it baffles when my Igbo brothers and sisters are pushing for Presidency in APC, while they are contented with Vice Presidency in PDP.

Well sha, whoever gets there should either fix that nation ASAP or just free everyone...or better still just revert the country to regional governance.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by olatuns2017: 3:45pm On Nov 01, 2021
OLAADEX:
National Leader of APC, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu received the Chief of Staff to the President, Prof.Ibrahim Gambari at his Residence Asokoro Abuja.

Akanbi

Headache of Igbos/PDP

Paracetamol of politickinng

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Toosure70: 3:45pm On Nov 01, 2021
Something fishing o
Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 01, 2021
LegendHero:
They should start briefing the next president on happenings so he can know how to tackle the numerous problem head on.

No time to waste, Asiwaju should start gathering names of competent cabinet members and especially technocrats that can reinvent the wheel when he gets sworn in by 2023.

Anyone of Asiwaju/Osinbajo is fine by us.
Lolz
Technocrats keeee u there
When agberos never finish for lagos.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Flower1198: 3:45pm On Nov 01, 2021
Remember MKO Abiola.. We not go gree as to wetin happen for Toll-Gate. #2020masacre angry angry
Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Baba10101010: 3:45pm On Nov 01, 2021
And the visit is for what
Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by aragon4realz(m): 3:46pm On Nov 01, 2021
naija money huggers

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Numerouno94(m): 3:46pm On Nov 01, 2021
Tiefnubu.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Chrizzz: 3:46pm On Nov 01, 2021
J

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Army Has Buhari’s Academic Records, But Not Original Copies Of His Certificates / FG Reacts To Attack On Senate, Reveals Next Line Of Action / Will Saraki Enjoy The Support Of Pdp Block In Senate Again??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.