Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:49 AM

Nigerian Soldiers Burns Village N Shoots At Sight Any Living Being In Awgu Enugu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldiers Burns Village N Shoots At Sight Any Living Being In Awgu Enugu (4635 Views)

Video Of Soldiers Shooting At Civilians In Awgu, Enugu Is Propaganda - Army / Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR / Enugu Youths To Ugwuanyi: "Declare State Of Emergency In Awgu Over Security Sabo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Burns Village N Shoots At Sight Any Living Being In Awgu Enugu by DOTian: 8:25pm On Nov 01, 2021
longetivity:
it will be ur turn very soon
And we will be here to mock them too
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Burns Village N Shoots At Sight Any Living Being In Awgu Enugu by RZArecta(m): 9:34pm On Nov 01, 2021
dallasi:

My father na criminal and my mother na hopeless îmbecile. Me gan get the IQ of a piece of chalk
your problem bítch cool
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Burns Village N Shoots At Sight Any Living Being In Awgu Enugu by rex444(m): 10:13pm On Nov 01, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Nigeria army are terrorist.

And are mostly hausafulani,see the way they were cheering while burning people home.

Well! I'm not surprise,the level of hatred their online miscreants exhibit,imagine when they have gun to kill people they hate.

After this they will want the local to love them and help them fight criminals.
aswr, the hate here alone eh
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Burns Village N Shoots At Sight Any Living Being In Awgu Enugu by meccuno: 10:23pm On Nov 01, 2021
adekolaelect:
Do you know what is happening in SE now is more than Fulani .Na u na dey use your hand dey kill and destroying your land.
grin grin

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Burns Village N Shoots At Sight Any Living Being In Awgu Enugu by GreenArrow1(m): 10:37pm On Nov 01, 2021
rigarmortis:

Are you insane? You and Nnamdi Kanu has something in common, in that you attack what you don't understand and insult superior arguments. Why don't you marry him and become his groupie, at least he will dash you free fendi. Did you ask the SE people in other regions where they want to belong. See your mouth like load them in bus. You return to whatever tribe or village you belong to first. Or carry placard and urge federal government to let them go.

Let me educate you on the reason FG won't let any region go, its because the day they allow it, other regions will automatically break off, starting from the SW. Your tribe can remain with your 400k population.

And why do you sound so bitter, If you hate igbos so.muxh why don't you just sit back and enjoy the carnage.

Nonsense and watery beans
Basically, you want to have your own country and still enjoy the same benefits as the citizens of another/ other nation(s)?
The sooner you guys get your heads out of your asses, the better.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Burns Village N Shoots At Sight Any Living Being In Awgu Enugu by SweetiliciousD: 12:48am On Nov 02, 2021
helinues:
Nigeria soldiers have not been responsible before but the question is why did Ipob invite them to SE region?

Flag waving protest that birthed piton dance is invitation to terrorism ba?
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Burns Village N Shoots At Sight Any Living Being In Awgu Enugu by rigarmortis: 6:13am On Nov 02, 2021
GreenArrow1:

Basically, you want to have your own country and still enjoy the same benefits as the citizens of another/ other nation(s)?
The sooner you guys get your heads out of your asses, the better.

So basically your brain is just full of used toilet paper and dog.sh!t. Your comprehension skill is baby level and the height of your intelligence is comparable to that of a very smart monkey. Your destiny is.to.perform on a circus. And I'm done with you
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Burns Village N Shoots At Sight Any Living Being In Awgu Enugu by gidgiddy: 8:35am On Nov 02, 2021
So this is what these animals did in Mgbowo? Ok
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Burns Village N Shoots At Sight Any Living Being In Awgu Enugu by Tinubuadvocate: 8:39am On Nov 02, 2021
Are you really normal?
1490ninety:
[s][/s]
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Burns Village N Shoots At Sight Any Living Being In Awgu Enugu by adekolaelect(m): 8:56am On Nov 02, 2021
meccuno:
grin grin
off stupidity from your sense and see how buitiful the life will be to you and your poeple.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Burns Village N Shoots At Sight Any Living Being In Awgu Enugu by dallasi: 9:01am On Nov 02, 2021
RZArecta:
your problem bítch cool

asking question and answering it at same time.. hallmark of mental instability
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Burns Village N Shoots At Sight Any Living Being In Awgu Enugu by dallasi: 9:02am On Nov 02, 2021
WhatCanIsay:

Once more kudos with your work... Defend evil wherever you see it in Nigeria.

Be happy you will defend and get tired.

secessionist & traitor like you are suppose to be tie to a stake & ............
that is humane practice all over the universe
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Burns Village N Shoots At Sight Any Living Being In Awgu Enugu by pongwa(m): 9:04am On Nov 02, 2021
BKayy:

Last last e go reach all of us.

Give it 7 months and the same will be repeated in SW.

So, Hakuna Matata
it won't end well
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Burns Village N Shoots At Sight Any Living Being In Awgu Enugu by meccuno: 9:05am On Nov 02, 2021
adekolaelect:
off stupidity from your sense and see how buitiful the life will be to you and your poeple.
imagine a stupid person telling me am stupid!! Inside life grin
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Burns Village N Shoots At Sight Any Living Being In Awgu Enugu by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 02, 2021
BKayy:

Last last e go reach all of us.

Give it 7 months and the same will be repeated in SW.

So, Hakuna Matata
you will start hearing IT'S TIME SOUTHERN NIGERIA UNITE

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Burns Village N Shoots At Sight Any Living Being In Awgu Enugu by WhatCanIsay(m): 9:13am On Nov 02, 2021
dallasi:

secessionist & traitor like you are suppose to be tie to a stake & ............
that is humane practice all over the universe

More grease to your elbows as you accelerate your evil work.

Kudos on constantly defending evil, it's your divine destiny.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Burns Village N Shoots At Sight Any Living Being In Awgu Enugu by adekolaelect(m): 9:18am On Nov 02, 2021
meccuno:
imagine a stupid person telling me am stupid!! Inside life grin
that means your own stupidity has highest grade .
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Burns Village N Shoots At Sight Any Living Being In Awgu Enugu by meccuno: 9:42am On Nov 02, 2021
adekolaelect:
that means your own stupidity has highest grade .
here comes the son of a fallen demon. Go back to hell were your relatives are grin
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Burns Village N Shoots At Sight Any Living Being In Awgu Enugu by dallasi: 9:56am On Nov 02, 2021
WhatCanIsay:

More grease to your elbows as you accelerate your evil work.

Kudos on constantly defending evil, it's your divine destiny.

PAUSE AND PONDER

IPOB Like A Dot In A Circle, Has Nowhere To Go - PMB
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Burns Village N Shoots At Sight Any Living Being In Awgu Enugu by WhatCanIsay(m): 1:31pm On Nov 02, 2021
dallasi:

PAUSE AND PONDER

IPOB Like A Dot In A Circle, Has Nowhere To Go - PMB

My dear, continue with the devil's work, you are equal to the task.

Kudos
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Burns Village N Shoots At Sight Any Living Being In Awgu Enugu by dallasi: 3:15pm On Nov 02, 2021
WhatCanIsay:

Kudos

keep on inciting your gullible followers , the day of reckoning is fast approaching

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Burns Village N Shoots At Sight Any Living Being In Awgu Enugu by dallasi: 3:20pm On Nov 02, 2021
WhatCanIsay:

Kudos

your compatriots wok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Insecurity: We’re Tired Of Daily Killings, 400 Ethnic Groups Tell FG / Makinde: Kano, Gombe APC Chieftains Suspend Campaign For Tinubu Indefinitely / The True Picture Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.