Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:11 AM

Nigerian Soldiers Burns Village N Shoots At Sight Any Living Being In Awgu Enugu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldiers Burns Village N Shoots At Sight Any Living Being In Awgu Enugu (4624 Views)

Video Of Soldiers Shooting At Civilians In Awgu, Enugu Is Propaganda - Army / Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR / Enugu Youths To Ugwuanyi: "Declare State Of Emergency In Awgu Over Security Sabo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Burns Village N Shoots At Sight Any Living Being In Awgu Enugu by Amalarudeen: 5:09pm On Nov 01, 2021
helinues:

Sense far fah from this
How? I am a Yoruba Muslim like you and my oblong skull is filled with ewedu like your own grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Burns Village N Shoots At Sight Any Living Being In Awgu Enugu by Tingotoe: 5:13pm On Nov 01, 2021
SensetionalGoal:
Lalasticlala

Please push this to front page....
This has to stop we can't continue like this.. is this not act of genocide

Buhari call your dogs to order now.
Do you even know the meaning of the word genocide?
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Burns Village N Shoots At Sight Any Living Being In Awgu Enugu by dallasi: 5:22pm On Nov 01, 2021
RZArecta:
does it warrant wiping out an entire community and burning their houses ? If your answer is yes then you're cursed till the tenth generation of your lineage

criminal you at it again..
military personnel life matter as well.
if a soja is killed in a location,
anything within 1000 meters radius are endangered species...

ask US what happened in Haditha in IRAQ on November 19, 2005

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Burns Village N Shoots At Sight Any Living Being In Awgu Enugu by dallasi: 5:29pm On Nov 01, 2021
BeardedMeat:
The ones they floggef at Ibarapa for protesting against herdmen kidnapping and killing their people are also terrorists?

The ones they massacred in Igboho's residence are terrorists too?

All I know is, the those state sponsored terrorists would not succeed.

& you fail to mentioned all the security personnel killed in cold blood in SE ?
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Burns Village N Shoots At Sight Any Living Being In Awgu Enugu by kettykin: 5:33pm On Nov 01, 2021
dallasi:
'a man who brings home ant infested gays should should not complain if he is visited by lizards'

African proverb

The lizards should at least face the ants and leave villagers alone. What type of imbecilic lizards that would run before ants and be attacking innocent villagers

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Burns Village N Shoots At Sight Any Living Being In Awgu Enugu by dallasi: 5:55pm On Nov 01, 2021
kettykin:

The lizards should at least face the ants and leave villagers alone. What type of imbecilic lizards that would run before ants and be attacking innocent villagers

When one finger touches palm oil, it soils the others.

innocent indeed
where are those beating the drum of war

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Burns Village N Shoots At Sight Any Living Being In Awgu Enugu by BeardedMeat(m): 5:56pm On Nov 01, 2021
dallasi:

& you fail to mentioned all the security personnel killed in cold blood in SE ?
Where were you when security was gunning them down for protesting with placards and flags? What about all the innocent people soldiers took orders to shoot at sight?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Burns Village N Shoots At Sight Any Living Being In Awgu Enugu by dallasi: 6:00pm On Nov 01, 2021
BeardedMeat:
Where were you when security was gunning them down for protesting with placards and flags? What about all the innocent people soldiers took orders to shoot at sight?

ask Syrian the cost of rebellion..
all those western nations instigating the crises has abandoned them long ago
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Burns Village N Shoots At Sight Any Living Being In Awgu Enugu by BeardedMeat(m): 6:03pm On Nov 01, 2021
dallasi:

ask Syrian the cost of rebellion..
all those western nations instigating the crises has abandoned them long ago
Injustice breeds rebellion. Weep for yourself.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Burns Village N Shoots At Sight Any Living Being In Awgu Enugu by dallasi: 6:08pm On Nov 01, 2021
BeardedMeat:
Injustice breeds rebellion. Weep for yourself.
Treacherous ,..... woe unto thee
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Burns Village N Shoots At Sight Any Living Being In Awgu Enugu by BeardedMeat(m): 6:11pm On Nov 01, 2021
dallasi:

Treacherous ,..... woe unto thee
A new definition of treachery. I mentioned you in the other thread over a matter that should be of interest to you, but you won't move an inch. angry
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Burns Village N Shoots At Sight Any Living Being In Awgu Enugu by dallasi: 6:18pm On Nov 01, 2021
BeardedMeat:
A new definition of treachery. I mentioned you in the other thread over a matter that should be of interest to you, but you won't move an inch. angry

@bold remind me of it again
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Burns Village N Shoots At Sight Any Living Being In Awgu Enugu by WhatCanIsay(m): 6:22pm On Nov 01, 2021
dallasi:

When one finger touches palm oil, it soils the others.

innocent indeed
where are those beating the drum of war

I like the energy you use in defending evil. Kudos.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Burns Village N Shoots At Sight Any Living Being In Awgu Enugu by dallasi: 6:26pm On Nov 01, 2021
WhatCanIsay:

and i baffled @ the rate you promote anarchy . Bravo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Burns Village N Shoots At Sight Any Living Being In Awgu Enugu by dallasi: 6:30pm On Nov 01, 2021
WhatCanIsay:

If after listening to this live broadcast from the albino terrorist clown and you still do not see how he is an even more dangerous terrorist than Shekau, then you must be sick in the head. So this is the same person Ohaneze Oshi na ndi ama is asking the court to release unconditionally? if Nnamdi Kanu's name is Musa, I know by now everyone will be calling for his head.

This guy is done for. No judge will hear these and allow him see the light of the day ever again.

At 1hr 35Mins he asks for his followers to destroy every bridge and kill all Police officers they see in Lagos and Aba.
were police officers killed in Lagos and Aba? Yes.

At 1hr 46 mins he asked guests in Oriental hotel to leave and instructed his followers to burn down Oriental hotel.
Was there an attempt to burn down oriental hotel after this broadcast? Yes.

At 1 hr 42 min He instructed his followers burn down Nitel building and all Govt buildings in Lagos and also to burn down Muritala Mohammed Airport using Molotov cocktail.

Were government buildings burn down in Lagos? Yes.

At 1hr 39 min the albino terrorist orders IPOB to Kill Army Officers, snatch their guns and manufacture molotov bombs.
Were Army officersr killed? Yes.

At 1hr 52 min the Albino clown celebrates that his followers are burning Cele and Orile police Stations.

At 1 hr 56 min The Albino terrorists commands that all road blocked and every Sabotuers killed.

At 2hr.00 min The terrorist commands his followers to burn all pipelines .

At 2.hr09 min commands that Army officers be killed in Lekki and for Dangote trucks to be set on Fire.

At 2.hr 15 min Burn down Every Federal Govt Building attack Police.

At 2hr 18 mins [/b]explains how to make Molotov Cocktail bombs so his follows can take heed.

At 2hr20min The terrorist asks where are the ipob People with Double barrel guns in Abuja?

At 2 hr 22 min ipob will make an example of Ikpeazu and Sanwo Olu all Tinubu’s Investments should be destroyed

At 2hr 24min build bombs and lay them by the roadside

At 2 hr 32 min Orders than any Governor that declares curfew should be killed.

At 2hr 56min Confirms that Tinubu’s hotel is on fire on his orders

At 3 hr 09 mins Burn everything tinubu owns and Dangote Trucks the war has started

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Burns Village N Shoots At Sight Any Living Being In Awgu Enugu by WhatCanIsay(m): 6:32pm On Nov 01, 2021
dallasi:

and i baffled @ the rate you promote anarchy . Bravo

You should be happy for getting appreciated for you work. I know this is the kind of Nigeria you love.

Be happy for it my brother, defend evil anywhere you see it. Kudos!
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Burns Village N Shoots At Sight Any Living Being In Awgu Enugu by dallasi: 6:39pm On Nov 01, 2021
WhatCanIsay:

You should be happy for getting appreciated for you work. I know this is the kind of Nigeria you love.

Be happy for it my brother, defend evil anywhere you see it. Kudos!
cd

you need an Oscar award for evil manipulation,
that lead unwillingness soul to Golgotha

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Burns Village N Shoots At Sight Any Living Being In Awgu Enugu by WhatCanIsay(m): 6:41pm On Nov 01, 2021
dallasi:
cd

you need an Oscar award for evil manipulation,
that lead unwillingness soul to Golgotha

Be proud of your actions bro! It's your work, sleep well as you defend evil.

Kudos.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Burns Village N Shoots At Sight Any Living Being In Awgu Enugu by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 01, 2021
Interesting.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Burns Village N Shoots At Sight Any Living Being In Awgu Enugu by rigarmortis: 6:44pm On Nov 01, 2021
dallasi:
'a man who brings home ant infested gays should should not complain if he is visited by lizards'

African proverb

Oga, I dont support ipob, I hate the way they have turned into force and violence, but if by your ill applied proverb you are justifying this nonsense then your sense of reasoning has gone to the dogs. This method will lead to more recruitment for ipob. There was a time these guys don't hold arms, people advocated that they should be killed, then they started carrying arms. If you want to stop ipob, go after ipob, killing innocents will only bring more disciples, because the way igbos reason, you can't kill someone's brother and the person will leave am for god. Some people who don't even care about kanu will join ipob just to revenge, they are ok if they kill St least one soldier

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Burns Village N Shoots At Sight Any Living Being In Awgu Enugu by Tomahawk99(m): 6:48pm On Nov 01, 2021
This is criminal. Bunch of terrorists.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Burns Village N Shoots At Sight Any Living Being In Awgu Enugu by dallasi: 6:54pm On Nov 01, 2021
rigarmortis:

Oga, I dont support ipob, I hate the way they have turned into force and violence, but if by your ill applied proverb you are justifying this nonsense then your sense of reasoning has gone to the dogs. This method will lead to more recruitment for ipob. There was a time these guys don't hold arms, people advocated that they should be killed, then they started carrying arms. If you want to stop ipob, go after ipob, killing innocents will only bring more disciples, because the way igbos reason, you can't kill someone's brother and the person will leave am for god. Some people who don't even care about kanu will join ipob just to revenge, they are ok if they kill St least one soldier

and your self centeredness has becloud your sense of reasoning.
...IPOB alone cannot hold this country to ransom

it can never be worst that BHT

and with your unholy mouth defend the murdered of security personnel's

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Burns Village N Shoots At Sight Any Living Being In Awgu Enugu by dallasi: 6:55pm On Nov 01, 2021
WhatCanIsay:

Be proud of your actions bro! It's your work, sleep well as you defend evil.

Kudos.

“Macbeth has murdered sleep, and therefore Macbeth will sleep no more.” William Shakespeare ( 26 April 1564 – 23 April 1616)

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Burns Village N Shoots At Sight Any Living Being In Awgu Enugu by LILTJAY: 6:57pm On Nov 01, 2021
God bless nigeria army..
Waste that tribe..
I hate those miscreants smiley
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Burns Village N Shoots At Sight Any Living Being In Awgu Enugu by WhatCanIsay(m): 6:58pm On Nov 01, 2021
dallasi:

“Macbeth has murdered sleep, and therefore Macbeth will sleep no more.” William Shakespeare ( 26 April 1564 – 23 April 1616)

Once more kudos with your work... Defend evil wherever you see it in Nigeria.

Be happy you will defend and get tired.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Burns Village N Shoots At Sight Any Living Being In Awgu Enugu by tooth4tooth: 7:30pm On Nov 01, 2021
BigSarah:
Nigeria army these are acts of terrorism, over 20 rounds fired in those few seconds

Who knows how many were killed
But from their accent,they appear to be from the south. Many of them are definitely not from northern extraction.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Burns Village N Shoots At Sight Any Living Being In Awgu Enugu by epondudu: 7:32pm On Nov 01, 2021
Not enugu....fake news mongers
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Burns Village N Shoots At Sight Any Living Being In Awgu Enugu by GreenArrow1(m): 7:35pm On Nov 01, 2021
Wait o, when these people were calling for war, did they expect to be treated with kid gloves? If the NA shoots at you, shoot them back. It's what you bargained for. All is fair in love and war.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Burns Village N Shoots At Sight Any Living Being In Awgu Enugu by GreenArrow1(m): 7:38pm On Nov 01, 2021
rigarmortis:

Blame the stupid Nigerian government instead. Those idiot in Abuja should have signed the bill long ago to let you lot have your country instead they hold on to the south East as if they are more valuable than other regions.
I can't wait for the day when Biafra is granted and it's citizens evicted and loaded in buses from other regions all heading to the East. That is the price of peace and freedom. So be it.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Burns Village N Shoots At Sight Any Living Being In Awgu Enugu by rigarmortis: 8:14pm On Nov 01, 2021
GreenArrow1:

Blame the stupid Nigerian government instead. Those idiot in Abuja should have signed the bill long ago to let you lot have your country instead they hold on to the south East as if they are more valuable than other regions.
I can't wait for the day when Biafra is granted and it's citizens evicted and loaded in buses from other regions all heading to the East. That is the price of peace and freedom. So be it.

Are you insane? You and Nnamdi Kanu has something in common, in that you attack what you don't understand and insult superior arguments. Why don't you marry him and become his groupie, at least he will dash you free fendi. Did you ask the SE people in other regions where they want to belong. See your mouth like load them in bus. You return to whatever tribe or village you belong to first. Or carry placard and urge federal government to let them go.

Let me educate you on the reason FG won't let any region go, its because the day they allow it, other regions will automatically break off, starting from the SW. Your tribe can remain with your 400k population.

And why do you sound so bitter, If you hate igbos so.muxh why don't you just sit back and enjoy the carnage.

Nonsense and watery beans
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Burns Village N Shoots At Sight Any Living Being In Awgu Enugu by Dhury: 8:17pm On Nov 01, 2021
You are now voiced out because in yours misguided thinking you feel those they killed their life matter .how many of my friends in security forces killed by thesame ESN army is attacking now.every body life matter.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Burns Village N Shoots At Sight Any Living Being In Awgu Enugu by adekolaelect(m): 8:21pm On Nov 01, 2021
meccuno:
Dem don send letter for OYO state. Very soon, Fulani go visit una undecided
Do you know what is happening in SE now is more than Fulani .Na u na dey use your hand dey kill and destroying your land.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Enugu: Isi-Uzo Youths, Stakeholders Reiterate Support For PDP In 2023 / Nigerian Secret Societies In The Us--- Esp Ny / Nigerians Killed Around Gaddafi’s Hometown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.