Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,324 members, 7,860,775 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:06 PM

Six Billion People Watched Pastor Chris O. Healing Stream - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Six Billion People Watched Pastor Chris O. Healing Stream (1891 Views)

Pastor Chris Mocked For Claiming To Reach 5 Billion People Worldwide / 3.25 Billion People Watching Pastor Chris? / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Six Billion People Watched Pastor Chris O. Healing Stream by PNomsule: 8:06pm On Nov 01, 2021
I understand that almost 6 billion people watched as Pastor Chris Oyakhilome hosted the Healing Streams Live Healing Services this past weekend.

As much as I do not doubt the potency inherent in the prophecies nor Healings, what I very much doubt is the numbers of about 6billion viewers, like how is that even possible? Who came up with the numbers? With these statistics, it means in every 7 people in the world, 6 watched it, which is definitely false.

Therefore, does it mean CE is lying and to what end?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pulse.ng/news/metro/the-manifestation-of-gods-healing-power-witnessed-in-3-day-healing-streams-live/qntfc3p.amp

1 Like

Re: Six Billion People Watched Pastor Chris O. Healing Stream by Kobojunkie: 8:08pm On Nov 01, 2021
PNomsule:
I understand that almost 6 billion people watched as Pastor Chris Oyakhilome hosted the Healing Streams Live Healing Services this past weekend. p
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

This lie again this year? undecided

7 Likes

Re: Six Billion People Watched Pastor Chris O. Healing Stream by PNomsule: 8:11pm On Nov 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Funny right...so I thought too grin grin grin
Re: Six Billion People Watched Pastor Chris O. Healing Stream by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:12pm On Nov 01, 2021
6bn people ke?

That means more than half of the world's population watched Pastor Chris Oyakhilome?

cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Six Billion People Watched Pastor Chris O. Healing Stream by G450: 8:19pm On Nov 01, 2021
Was the healing service displayed on the sky? If no! That means pple that watched it are not up to that ...

2 Likes

Re: Six Billion People Watched Pastor Chris O. Healing Stream by XXXXTENTACION: 8:21pm On Nov 01, 2021
shocked
Bomboclat...
Lies and fake views...
6 billion views and yet it is not among the top viewed videos on youtube.... undecided
The four most viewed videos on youtube are...
1) Baby shark dance with 9.54 billion views
2) Despacito with 7.60 billion views
3) Johny Johny yes papa with 5.84 billion views
4) Edsheran shape of you with 5.50 billion views... cheesy
Re: Six Billion People Watched Pastor Chris O. Healing Stream by Workch: 8:23pm On Nov 01, 2021
They never grow amputated limbs. Scammers

Only miracles we cannot verify is what they perfrom.
Liars, the population of the world is less than 8bilion.

7 Likes

Re: Six Billion People Watched Pastor Chris O. Healing Stream by PNomsule: 8:30pm On Nov 01, 2021
With 5million followers all over the world, how does it even remotely reconciles with the 6billion... kai?! Painfully this hoax is all over the Internet!

1 Like

Re: Six Billion People Watched Pastor Chris O. Healing Stream by Kobojunkie: 8:38pm On Nov 01, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
shocked
Bomboclat...
Lies and fake views...
6 billion views and yet it is not among the top viewed videos on youtube.... undecided
The four most viewed videos on youtube are...
1) Baby shark dance with 9.54 billion views
2) Despacito with 7.60 billion views
3) Johny Johny yes papa with 5.84 billion views
4) Edsheran shape of you with 5.50 billion views... cheesy
We contributed a lot to number 3 there. grin
Re: Six Billion People Watched Pastor Chris O. Healing Stream by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:38pm On Nov 01, 2021
only a certain type of people (aka follow follow gullible sheep) would believe this nonsense!
Re: Six Billion People Watched Pastor Chris O. Healing Stream by XXXXTENTACION: 8:45pm On Nov 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
We contributed a lot to number 3 there. grin
That video was made for kids never knew it would gather so much views...
Re: Six Billion People Watched Pastor Chris O. Healing Stream by Kobojunkie: 8:51pm On Nov 01, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
That video was made for kids never knew it would gather so much views...
Kids can watch that on a 24 hour loop if care is not taken. undecided

At one point, that song was the only one on my mind for weeks. undecided
Re: Six Billion People Watched Pastor Chris O. Healing Stream by Timoleon(m): 8:56pm On Nov 01, 2021
How could you post this lie? How? Even the worldcup final didn’t have 6billion viewers.

Y’all just make Christianity an easy target for mockery.

Spits on this thread. Tueh!

1 Like

Re: Six Billion People Watched Pastor Chris O. Healing Stream by Timoleon(m): 8:59pm On Nov 01, 2021
My guy drop cap grin grin grin
BeeBeeOoh:
6bn people ke?

That means more than half of the world's population watched Pastor Chris Oyakhilome?

cheesy cheesy

Re: Six Billion People Watched Pastor Chris O. Healing Stream by Emmanuelcann: 9:01pm On Nov 01, 2021
PNomsule:
I understand that almost 6 billion people watched as Pastor Chris Oyakhilome hosted the Healing Streams Live Healing Services this past weekend.

As much as I do not doubt the potency inherent in the prophecies nor Healings, what I very much doubt is the numbers of about 6billion viewers, like how is that even possible? Who came up with the numbers? With these statistics, it means in every 7 people in the world, 6 watched it, which is definitely false.

Therefore, does it mean CE is lying and to what end?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pulse.ng/news/metro/the-manifestation-of-gods-healing-power-witnessed-in-3-day-healing-streams-live/qntfc3p.amp
OF course they're lying.

1 Like

Re: Six Billion People Watched Pastor Chris O. Healing Stream by Kobojunkie: 9:02pm On Nov 01, 2021
Timoleon:
How could you post this lie? How? Even the worldcup final didn’t have 6billion viewers.
Y’all just make Christianity an easy target for mockery.
Spits on this thread. Tueh!
That is what Jesus Christ warned us is there primary mission. .. make a mockery of God and the things of God which is what they continue to do really well with their lies and deceit peddled in the name of God. undecided
Re: Six Billion People Watched Pastor Chris O. Healing Stream by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:06pm On Nov 01, 2021
Timoleon:
My guy drop cap grin grin grin
You go fear fear nah cheesy cheesy
Re: Six Billion People Watched Pastor Chris O. Healing Stream by techWriter3: 9:13pm On Nov 01, 2021
ROFLMAO This truth again this month?
Re: Six Billion People Watched Pastor Chris O. Healing Stream by meobizy(f): 5:34am On Nov 02, 2021
It won’t surprise me. Nairaland millionaires watched it.

1 Like

Re: Six Billion People Watched Pastor Chris O. Healing Stream by doggedfighter(f): 10:58am On Nov 02, 2021
Christ Embassy and dumb lies.
Re: Six Billion People Watched Pastor Chris O. Healing Stream by kingxsamz(m): 5:49pm On Nov 02, 2021
Pastor Chris is usually high on hard substances, there's nothing you can tell me.
Funny thing is, many of his members actually believed this nonsense last year and defended it. And we have graduates among these clowns. Smh.

Re: Six Billion People Watched Pastor Chris O. Healing Stream by Sheunma: 8:53pm On Nov 02, 2021
I'm pretty sure more than 6 billion people on the planet do not know pastor Chris.
Re: Six Billion People Watched Pastor Chris O. Healing Stream by fyneguy: 10:25pm On Nov 06, 2021
Sheunma:
I'm pretty sure more than 6 billion people on the planet do not know pastor Chris.

Lol You wish. I am not surprised sha. the things of God always appear foolish to the fool. God said so.
Re: Six Billion People Watched Pastor Chris O. Healing Stream by wolesmile(m): 8:58am On Nov 07, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
6bn people ke?

cheesy cheesy

Not just more than half.
That's 85.7% of the world's population.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Reacting To Christian Prince; Will An Innocent Dead Child Go To Heave Or Hell / Muslims Proving Islam Is God's True Religion By Seeking The Bible: / Pastor: Fake Or Real!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.