Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,420 members, 7,864,855 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:12 AM

Victor Nnam: Enugu Workers Move Against Resigned Lands Commissioner - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Victor Nnam: Enugu Workers Move Against Resigned Lands Commissioner (13880 Views)

Gov Ugwuanyi Hosts Ex-Enugu Lands Commissioner, Nnam / Demolition: Victor Nnam Disowns Marked Property In Dimond Estate / Victor Nnam Resigns As Enugu Commissioner For Lands Over Undue Interference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Nnam: Enugu Workers Move Against Resigned Lands Commissioner by SEGLIZ: 6:47am On Nov 02, 2021
kayusely70:
How true is this allegations? I think the land of OOPL was procured by OBJ during Akinrogun Osobas tenure.
it was a donation by osoba to obj.
Re: Victor Nnam: Enugu Workers Move Against Resigned Lands Commissioner by Akwamkpuruamu: 6:48am On Nov 02, 2021
For a black man to resign, death and live is involved
Re: Victor Nnam: Enugu Workers Move Against Resigned Lands Commissioner by BeardedMeat(m): 6:55am On Nov 02, 2021
Optimistguy1969:
So there is also an ibo man called Virginus?

I hope fuckinus no dey exist somewhere grin
My brother..my people and Catholic names ehn..the first day I heard a man being called Virgie, I didn't sound good to me at all.

But you be sabinus grin
Re: Victor Nnam: Enugu Workers Move Against Resigned Lands Commissioner by BeardedMeat(m): 6:59am On Nov 02, 2021
Dcaliphate:
Its 6:21am..... i don't care about another damn corrupt Nigerian politician that'll soon go scot free in this fvcking country, i just woke up to this morning wood and i need to fvccccck till my roof goes off and a bird shits on my head
What about your olosho customer? Did she travel?
Re: Victor Nnam: Enugu Workers Move Against Resigned Lands Commissioner by Gojas: 7:01am On Nov 02, 2021
[quote author=iLoveYouToo post=107259456] I knew there was more to that resignation, very un-African You always know but haven't done anything about it
Re: Victor Nnam: Enugu Workers Move Against Resigned Lands Commissioner by tiger28: 7:03am On Nov 02, 2021
Temptee101:
We have been saying it, that criminal ex-commissioner must be prosecuted and jailed.

He fraudulently revoked people's land and sold to his friends and family members for peanuts while selling the same at exorbitant prices to the public.

He sold 3 plots of lands worth over #80m to his younger brother for #13.5m around railway corporation.

That guy is a thief and must not go scot free.

GBAM!!!!
PLS tell this perpetually poverty stricken idiots that are supporting this nuisance of a commissioner. This is the NORMAL antecedents of most comissioners of lands everywhere.....they are mostly land grabbing thieves .
Re: Victor Nnam: Enugu Workers Move Against Resigned Lands Commissioner by techWriter3: 7:10am On Nov 02, 2021
I learned there disciplined more to that QUIT, very un-African
Re: Victor Nnam: Enugu Workers Move Against Resigned Lands Commissioner by myike2(m): 7:18am On Nov 02, 2021
Re: Victor Nnam: Enugu Workers Move Against Resigned Lands Commissioner by defcon4: 7:26am On Nov 02, 2021
Just imagine if my father named me Virginus.
Re: Victor Nnam: Enugu Workers Move Against Resigned Lands Commissioner by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:35am On Nov 02, 2021
[quote author=Gojas post=107260537][/quote]

What am I to do, petition him? Come off it
Re: Victor Nnam: Enugu Workers Move Against Resigned Lands Commissioner by Chydo63(m): 7:40am On Nov 02, 2021
MRDEE01:
Matter haf tie wrapper.
But let's hear his side of the story first.
he already said his side of the story, that his staff were punished for carrying out their legitimate jobs diligently.

Now, this report punctures his.
Re: Victor Nnam: Enugu Workers Move Against Resigned Lands Commissioner by vikstandon(m): 8:50am On Nov 02, 2021
NLC and TUC a hoe in the hand of the Executives.... It is so clear that they are been used by Lady Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi the Land grabber. You didn't raise this objection while he was in the office, he resigns you open your guttered mouth. This is the more reason why Unionism doesn't work in Nigeria. Can someone stand up to tell me what NLC/TUC has credibly achieved in this nation....The group are just bunch of gluttons and noisemakers, most notably a murderous group.
Re: Victor Nnam: Enugu Workers Move Against Resigned Lands Commissioner by vickydevoka(m): 8:56am On Nov 02, 2021
Humble080:
Please forgive me, if I can help myself I won't be begging, please come to my aid, I've been seeking assistance on nairaland, my name is Anthony, am 29 year of age 4rm EnuguState. I have an accident 13 year ago which led to paraplegia injure of my spine. I survive it and have been managing with it since then because of my aged mother that took care of me for almost 13 years now. I can't make a living because my hands is patialy affected due to my injury. problem is that life have been very hard for us lately and my mother diabetic, to buy food and drugs is hard, my family have been supporting us but not can't anymore. I also develop severe urinary tract problem because am unable to change carthretar often and also because am not able treat myself because no money for hospital and medical need like supplements, diaper, drugs, etc. also no money for feeding we depend on farm but we can't due my mother health. please we beg well meanin Nigerian s to pls show us mercy and pls help us, pls nothing is to o small. And to any N.G.O that can accept me in this condition pls. more detail:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNQ9GouQFm4

Anthony
UBA
Since last year way u start to de beg your age no de increase 29. I de suspect you
Re: Victor Nnam: Enugu Workers Move Against Resigned Lands Commissioner by vickydevoka(m): 8:57am On Nov 02, 2021
iLoveYouToo:
I knew there was more to that resignation, very un-African
I de tell you. N very young guy. Na my guy brother self

1 Like

Re: Victor Nnam: Enugu Workers Move Against Resigned Lands Commissioner by vickydevoka(m): 8:58am On Nov 02, 2021
Humble080:
Please forgive me, if I can help myself I won't be begging, please come to my aid, I've been seeking assistance on nairaland, my name is Anthony, am 29 year of age 4rm EnuguState. I have an accident 13 year ago which led to paraplegia injure of my spine. I survive it and have been managing with it since then because of my aged mother that took care of me for almost 13 years now. I can't make a living because my hands is patialy affected due to my injury. problem is that life have been very hard for us lately and my mother diabetic, to buy food and drugs is hard, my family have been supporting us but not can't anymore. I also develop severe urinary tract problem because am unable to change carthretar often and also because am not able treat myself because no money for hospital and medical need like supplements, diaper, drugs, etc. also no money for feeding we depend on farm but we can't due my mother health. please we beg well meanin Nigerian s to pls show us mercy and pls help us, pls nothing is to o small. And to any N.G.O that can accept me in this condition pls. more detail:

Anthony
UBA
Guy you are fake like a Ladies appearance. Chai. U even open account today. Nairaland please block dis guy asap

1 Like

Re: Victor Nnam: Enugu Workers Move Against Resigned Lands Commissioner by Stanchem029: 9:07am On Nov 02, 2021
Humble080:

Anthony
21[/color][color=black]60082
UBA
Seun
Dominique
Please come to our rescue.

Re: Victor Nnam: Enugu Workers Move Against Resigned Lands Commissioner by Optimistguy1969: 10:12am On Nov 02, 2021
BeardedMeat:
My brother..my people and Catholic names ehn..the first day I heard a man being called Virgie, I didn't sound good to me at all.

But you be sabinus grin
Lol

1 Like

Re: Victor Nnam: Enugu Workers Move Against Resigned Lands Commissioner by Dcaliphate(m): 4:02pm On Nov 02, 2021
BeardedMeat:
What about your olosho customer? Did she travel?
i called she said she was at your place
Re: Victor Nnam: Enugu Workers Move Against Resigned Lands Commissioner by BeardedMeat(m): 4:05pm On Nov 02, 2021
Dcaliphate:
i called she said she was at your place
I thought you wouldnt find out. grin
Re: Victor Nnam: Enugu Workers Move Against Resigned Lands Commissioner by Dcaliphate(m): 6:29pm On Nov 02, 2021
BeardedMeat:
I thought you wouldnt find out. grin
grin grin its in the nature of a hoe to farm on any available land bro

1 Like

Re: Victor Nnam: Enugu Workers Move Against Resigned Lands Commissioner by Gaddafih001(m): 5:55am On Nov 03, 2021
kenex4ever:
U people are always reacting without hearing the second side of the story.

Do u know if he followed due process in revoking the lands. Did he say he wont face trial?

Normal Nigerian leaders will never resign even if people are killed.

Also anybody that his land is revoked must certainly not be happy, but the question is, was the revoking the right thing to be done.

The father of this Commisioner seized my fathers 10 plots of land and told me to prepare to go to court,knowing fully well say I no get money to make case with him.
I never knew that a signed deed of lease means nothing until I met this man.
Re: Victor Nnam: Enugu Workers Move Against Resigned Lands Commissioner by Gaddafih001(m): 5:57am On Nov 03, 2021
Senatorbng:
All I read is trial, no mention of the man's crime. If they revoked your land title unjustly why not go to court instead of reporting to security agencies. What are they investigating? You want to paint him black because he didn't play ball with you guys
Come down to Enugu and see how they are using cultists to threaten the owners of this properties they were revoking.
They only left the properties of those who told them that they will report them to deadly shrines.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos NURTW Crisis: Court Grants Kunle Poly ₦1 Million Bail, Transfers Case / Dora Akunyili's 61st Posthumous Birthday Is Today / Biafra: OEAS Demands Snap Referendum Winthin 90 Days (letter attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.