Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,499 members, 7,836,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife (58702 Views)

Ned Nwoko’s Ex-Wife Laila Charani Celebrates 31st Birthday (Photos) / Ned Nwoko & Laila Charani, His Moroccan Wife Take A Ride / Ned Nwoko's Moroccan Wife, Laila Nwoko Receives His Democracy Heroes Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife by yusluvad(m): 9:49am On Nov 02, 2021
DOTian:
Very hard to satisfy a dozen wives at that age..
Don't know what's wrong with that man..
Looks like someone who was looked down on by them gals when he had nothing. Now he's rich and wants to pay back..
You sabi the code...

2 Likes

Re: I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife by ictplotter(m): 9:50am On Nov 02, 2021
nzeobi:
Polygamy has nothing positive to offer rather it helps to quench the desires of Men who see women as intimacy gadgets
By nature man is polyamorous. Ned with polygamy family is far better than the 6 feets billionaire Usifo . The late chidiman sugar dad.
Re: I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife by Jefferyhi86(m): 9:51am On Nov 02, 2021
Please, is money everything? undecided
Re: I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife by LegendaryArnold(m): 10:01am On Nov 02, 2021
Niece:

Below are screenshots has gathered by WONDERTV MEDIA.

omolomo ti cash out
Re: I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 02, 2021
emmabest2000:

Las las the now reigning Regina will still divorce Ned when Ned marry another wife
Mark my statement grin

For sure now.

1 Like

Re: I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife by treatise: 10:02am On Nov 02, 2021
helpee:
The last time I checked, most marriages that are crashing nowadays are monogamous relationship. What is positive about monogamy?

He left the issue and started blaming circumstance. Africans had peaceful polygamous marriages until whitemen came preaching monogamy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife by akeeng: 10:03am On Nov 02, 2021
MondayOsunbor:

imagine Nothing between me and himself ?
how about his money in your account!!!
Your moniker, are you that Anini’s crime partner?
Re: I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife by cayorday89(m): 10:08am On Nov 02, 2021
siofra:
No wonder he has been giving so much attention to Regina. How many wives are left?
Rather, how many more will be added to replace her?
Re: I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife by Tomahawk99(m): 10:13am On Nov 02, 2021
TripleOh7:
Interesting.

If not that she already has 3 kids, I for just ask, does that mean she's ready to mingle again?

The guy is no longer a senator after all, so...e be like say money don dey go small small.
He has never been a senator.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 02, 2021
A man that is living the life of a typical yahoo boy why won't he go broke?He wants to use politics to upgrade his finance.Thank God he didn't win.
Re: I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife by RodgersAkpafu: 10:14am On Nov 02, 2021
treatise:

He left the issue and started blaming circumstance. Africans had peaceful polygamous marriages until whitemen came preaching monogamy.
Africans had peaceful polygamous marriages?
Please I dont want to laugh this morning

1 Like

Re: I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife by nzeobi(m): 10:14am On Nov 02, 2021
ictplotter:

By nature man is polyamorous. Ned with polygamy family is far better than the 6 feets billionaire Usifo . The late chidiman sugar dad.

You are trying to compare cheating to faithfulness, ataga can still be a polygamist and still have chidimma.
Am saying that polygamy is not a solution to infidelity

2 Likes

Re: I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife by Torosk1(m): 10:15am On Nov 02, 2021
Regina and her mama don use jazz send this one back to Morocco

Re: I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife by redsun(m): 10:16am On Nov 02, 2021
TripleOh7:
Interesting.

If not that she already has 3 kids, I for just ask, does that mean she's ready to mingle again?

The guy is no longer a senator after all, so...e be like say money don dey go small small.

The Paris club money is running out. Most so-called Nigerian billionaires are opportunistic thieves that stole from the masses. As soon as their source of looting shuts, they fall flat

No one can become a billionaire by stealing from the poor. It takes solving a fundamental problem of the poor to become one.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife by Nmezor(f): 10:18am On Nov 02, 2021
Wateva, her biz
Re: I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife by nzeobi(m): 10:19am On Nov 02, 2021
helpee:
The last time I checked, most marriages that are crashing nowadays are monogamous relationship. What is positive about monogamy?

Marry twenty wives and enjoy your self
Re: I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife by Swallowurspit(m): 10:20am On Nov 02, 2021
Mercychen:
shocked...
What Happened?
She couldn't withstand Regina anylonger or what?

Women... She has forgotten thats how she too was married on top another woman. Now she can't take it. Hm!

Do unto others what you can take.

Yoruba Adage say “pashun to fi no iyale……
Re: I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife by skyplustk(f): 10:22am On Nov 02, 2021
One of the reason why I feel polygamy can never be for me. Polygamy breeds hatred and jealousy.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife by SocialJustice: 10:24am On Nov 02, 2021
TripleOh7:
Interesting.

Una too sabi talk any how. grin

Ned was a successful solicitor 1990-1999 in the UK and came back home to be a representative 1999.

The over $400m that governors are fighting to stop the payment with the presidency, Ned money inside that money pass $50m.

His source was never politics. Professional careers are the best, no buying no selling, only writing of documents but money dey fly up and down.

1 Like

Re: I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife by Ayilara1(m): 10:27am On Nov 02, 2021
nzeobi:
Polygamy has nothing positive to offer rather it helps to quench the desires of Men who see women as intimacy gadgets

For those quoting me with contrary opinion, I want you to know that polygamy is not the antidote to infidelity, a man can have 10 wives and still have girlfriends, it's about character

Since divorce doesn't happen in monogamy
Re: I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife by ovieigho(m): 10:27am On Nov 02, 2021
[quote author=TripleOh7 post=107260984]Interesting.

The guy is no longer a senator after all, so...e be like say money don dey go small small.[/
Re: I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife by SocialJustice: 10:28am On Nov 02, 2021
TripleOh7:
Interesting.

That body fine pass many single girls. Better knacking go resume. E done resume self.
Re: I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife by Lovenorth: 10:28am On Nov 02, 2021
nzeobi:

For those quoting me with contrary opinion, I want you to know that polygamy is not the antidote to infidelity, a man can have 10 wives and still have girlfriends, it's about character
Pls don't insult the following
Esau (Gen 26:34; 28:6-9), Jacob (Gen 29:15-28), Elkanah (1 Samuel 1:1-cool, David (1 Samuel 25:39-44; 2 Samuel 3:2-5; 5:13-16), and Solomon (1 Kings 11:1-3)
Re: I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife by Ayilara1(m): 10:30am On Nov 02, 2021
helpee:

He should just say marriage has nothing to offer too since marriage crashes too much this days.
Re: I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife by TruthUntold: 10:31am On Nov 02, 2021
Mercychen:
shocked...
What Happened?
She couldn't withstand Regina anylonger or what?

Women... She has forgotten thats how she too was married on top another woman. Now she can't take it. Hm!

Do unto others what you can take.

Do unto others what you can take. lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 02, 2021
TruthUntold:

Do unto others what you can take. lol
Na true na. No need twisting it.
Re: I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife by Jman06(m): 10:37am On Nov 02, 2021
helpee:
How some of you feel comfortable with polygamy baffles me! Like one woman is not enough problem already in this modern time?

1 Like

Re: I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife by TruthUntold: 10:37am On Nov 02, 2021
MrPresent:
Alright. Divorce una selves.

Anyways,

I Sell Sweet Delicious Smoked Dried Cat Fish . Perfect for all Native SOUPS and for my "Garri Soaking Geng"

1000g Pack: N6K

how many pieces inside the 1000g?
Re: I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife by nzeobi(m): 10:39am On Nov 02, 2021
Lovenorth:

Pls don't insult the following
Esau (Gen 26:34; 28:6-9), Jacob (Gen 29:15-28), Elkanah (1 Samuel 1:1-cool, David (1 Samuel 25:39-44; 2 Samuel 3:2-5; 5:13-16), and Solomon (1 Kings 11:1-3)

If you want to live life like as it was in the olden days like in the days of the bible then you should stay away from anything civilization and go back to the stone age

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife by nzeobi(m): 10:40am On Nov 02, 2021
Sterope:
That is not true. Like monogamy, there are postiives and negatives.

What are the positive aspects of polygamy that makes it better than monogamy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos / Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Shows His Tecno Camon 16 Premier Gift From His Dad / Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.