Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,546 members, 7,837,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife (58703 Views)

Ned Nwoko’s Ex-Wife Laila Charani Celebrates 31st Birthday (Photos) / Ned Nwoko & Laila Charani, His Moroccan Wife Take A Ride / Ned Nwoko's Moroccan Wife, Laila Nwoko Receives His Democracy Heroes Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife by Ugandatales: 4:48pm On Nov 02, 2021
DOTian:

My grandpa married 3. Many of his generation married either two or three wives.
With Ned, What I don't understand is why a man will be desperate to marry every virgin he meets. There's a psychological flaw there. I men, one has to marry 6 , 7 or even 8 wives? How can you handle that?
And oh, my grandma gave birth to 11 kids too. Though I was told that many of the kids died at infancy those days deuo poor health care care. ..
That means you can have a large family without organizing a large platoon of harems..

But's easier to have many kids when you have many wives.

And about his fascination with marrying virgins, I guess he feels they would be more fertile.
Re: I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife by Tundex911: 5:09pm On Nov 02, 2021
As yoruba do says...

"Orisha obinrin ki pe meji ko denu"

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh
Re: I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife by bepositive11: 5:29pm On Nov 02, 2021
helpee:
The last time I checked, most marriages that are crashing nowadays are monogamous relationship. What is positive about monogamy?

Monogamy is best for couples wanting a deeper level of connection
Re: I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife by Kyf1: 5:42pm On Nov 02, 2021
Really
Re: I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife by mrksquare: 5:55pm On Nov 02, 2021
TripleOh7:
Interesting.

If not that she already has 3 kids, I for just ask, does that mean she's ready to mingle again?

The guy is no longer a senator after all, so...e be like say money don dey go small small.

Money still dey oh. In short, the federal government is even owing him billions of naira. Ned was one of the consultant that helped in facilitating the Paris loan refund back to Nigeria.
Re: I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife by Awhysticks: 7:09pm On Nov 02, 2021
Breaking!! Superstar WizKid "Made in Lagos" has been submitted for the best global music award category

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwpXU2K9HxQ
Re: I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife by drlateef: 7:34pm On Nov 02, 2021
nzeobi:

So your reason for supporting polygamy is to make every woman is married what if the number of unmarried men are more than women, would you advice the women to marry two husbands

No, it’s not. There are more young males than females interestingly. But there are more females of marriageable age than males all over the world.
Re: I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 02, 2021
mrksquare:

Money still dey oh. In short, the federal government is even owing him billions of naira. Ned was one of the consultant that helped in facilitating the Paris loan refund back to Nigeria.

Interesting to know. He can kiss that debt goodbye sha. Abi no be Naija wey I know?
Re: I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife by Frenzy01(m): 8:11pm On Nov 02, 2021
Never been a fan of polygamy in the first place... Wishing her all the best tho

Contact me for your for your swift buying and selling of any Dog breed. Pet care and boarding services also available
Re: I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife by SILVERLINES: 9:31pm On Nov 02, 2021
Now that uncle Ned has drilled all the oil off the pussy
Re: I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife by emmnprince(m): 10:10pm On Nov 02, 2021
Re: I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife by emmnprince(m): 10:12pm On Nov 02, 2021
Mercychen:

Isn't that wonderful?

(In Pahose voice): It is wondafullu my slister.
Re: I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife by caye(m): 10:19pm On Nov 02, 2021
kograph:
how is this my business?
Abi o!!!
Re: I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife by gentiles(m): 10:34pm On Nov 02, 2021
nurudeen181:

òun pètu si aràrè ninu. Ku isè
Why are you Yoruba's so local? How many times have you seen other tribes speak their languages in an open forum, where many other tribes are present.
Re: I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife by Brown2012: 11:33pm On Nov 02, 2021
TripleOh7:
Interesting.

If not that she already has 3 kids, I for just ask, does that mean she's ready to mingle again?

The guy is no longer a senator after all, so...e be like say money don dey go small small.
One of the biggest real estate owners in Africa plus with one of the biggest chambers in Nigeria. Billionaire no be senate money o. No reason am at all the man is loaded.

1 Like

Re: I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife by Nobody: 6:22am On Nov 03, 2021
Brown2012:

One of the biggest real estate owners in Africa plus with one of the biggest chambers in Nigeria. Billionaire no be senate money o. No reason am at all the man is loaded.

So I heard.
Re: I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife by TruthUntold: 7:17am On Nov 03, 2021
MrPresent:

Check my post on Food or Business by clicking my profile. You will watch the video.
Or DM via WhatsApp.

this is bad sales tactics, I don't have time to watch your YouTube videos counting the number I need to know, which is why I initially asked you, you could have just told me the exact number instead of typing all that, would have been much easier, when you're ready to sell, I should see a number.
Re: I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife by MrPresent(m): 7:47am On Nov 03, 2021
TruthUntold:

this is bad sales tactics, I don't have time to watch your YouTube videos counting the number I need to know, which is why I initially asked you, you could have just told me the exact number instead of typing all that, would have been much easier, when you're ready to sell, I should see a number.

Then you are not ready to buy becos any serious person who is ready to bring out his or her hard earned money to purchase a good especially in this country and more especially "online" should always be willing to do a background check on the goods by sight and go the extra mile by contacting the seller and not rely on just numbers written down for him on a social site.

Bye.
Re: I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife by millionboi(m): 4:16pm On Nov 04, 2021
Mayeldah:
He will soon add one more wife to his harem

Regina take note
how many wives him get now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos / Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Shows His Tecno Camon 16 Premier Gift From His Dad / Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.