Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,568 members, 7,837,162 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife (58706 Views)

Ned Nwoko’s Ex-Wife Laila Charani Celebrates 31st Birthday (Photos) / Ned Nwoko & Laila Charani, His Moroccan Wife Take A Ride / Ned Nwoko's Moroccan Wife, Laila Nwoko Receives His Democracy Heroes Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife by Truvelisback(m): 10:41am On Nov 02, 2021
Mercychen:
shocked...
What Happened?
She couldn't withstand Regina anylonger or what?

Women... She has forgotten thats how she too was married on top another woman. Now she can't take it. Hm!

Do unto others what you can take.
Who knows weda it's as a result of his poor network service.
Re: I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife by Is44me(m): 10:43am On Nov 02, 2021
[color=#000099][/color]
nzeobi:
Polygamy has nothing positive to offer rather it helps to quench the desires of Men who see women as intimacy gadgets

For those quoting me with contrary opinion, I want you to know that polygamy is not the antidote to infidelity, a man can have 10 wives and still have girlfriends, it's about character
on point
Re: I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife by Jman06(m): 10:44am On Nov 02, 2021
See fine girl wey Ned leave come follow Regina wey go soon sour and explode.

No be juju dey worry Ned Nwoko?
Re: I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 02, 2021
Truvelisback:
Who knows weda it's as a result of his poor network service.

She just suddenly realized that?
Na true!
Re: I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 02, 2021
nzeobi:
Polygamy has nothing positive to offer rather it helps to quench the desires of Men who see women as intimacy gadgets

For those quoting me with contrary opinion, I want you to know that polygamy is not the antidote to infidelity, a man can have 10 wives and still have girlfriends, it's about character
People wey get sense plenty for Nairaland.
Here's one of the best comments, I've seen on this App.

1 Like

Re: I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife by Asour: 10:48am On Nov 02, 2021
TripleOh7:
Interesting.

If not that she already has 3 kids, I for just ask, does that mean she's ready to mingle again?

The guy is no longer a senator after all, so...e be like say money don dey go small small.

Not that it counts but Ned never made his money as a Senator. Besides he was last a Rep member in 2003. He hasn't held any political positions of note since then.

1 Like

Re: I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife by Kaiser20: 10:51am On Nov 02, 2021
Jman06:
See fine girl wey Ned leave come follow Regina wey go soon sour and explode.

No be juju dey worry Ned Nwoko?
Every thing in life has a season.
The Morocco lady is good to go. Ned Nwoko will replace her with another 18 year gal to assist Regina Daniel, that is his hobby

1 Like

Re: I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife by Ugandatales: 10:51am On Nov 02, 2021
TripleOh7:
Interesting.

If not that she already has 3 kids, I for just ask, does that mean she's ready to mingle again?

The guy is no longer a senator after all, so...e be like say money don dey go small small.

I doubt it has anything to do with money...The guy is still very very rich. I guess she thought she would be okay with him having a younger wife, but can no longer take it. He is just one man...women love attention.

1 Like

Re: I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife by helpee(m): 10:51am On Nov 02, 2021
Jman06:
How some of you feel comfortable with polygamy baffles me! Like one woman is not enough problem already in this modern time?
It has nothing to do with me. It is preference and what do you mean by modern times? Are they living in stone age in Saudi Arabia and Dubai where men have many wives? You are equating western culture to mean modern times. There is nothing modern about monogamy and nothing old about polygamy...it is just culture. The same way some people feel comfortable being gays in this modern time, some feel comfortable as bisexual and many people are also comfortable with polygamy. Live and let's live. Monogamy has no advantage over polygamy if economic restriction is removed....

2 Likes

Re: I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife by Ugandatales: 10:52am On Nov 02, 2021
IamWonderful:
I guess when the old man shifted all attention to the 18 year old girl

Yep...just as women love money, they also greatly love attention.
Re: I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife by Jman06(m): 10:53am On Nov 02, 2021
skyplustk:
One of the reason why I feel polygamy can never be for me. Polygamy breeds hatred and jealousy.
You're very correct! I know many polygamous homes in my place that are like war fronts. Wives vs wives. Children vs children. In-laws vs in-laws.

Only a very unwise person would consider polygamy in this 21st century!
Re: I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife by Ugandatales: 10:56am On Nov 02, 2021
DOTian:
Very hard to satisfy a dozen wives at that age..
Don't know what's wrong with that man..
Looks like someone who was looked down on by them gals when he had nothing. Now he's rich and wants to pay back..

That's not the reason. If that was the reason, he would have one wife, and tens of concubines outside. He gave his reason during an interview last year...he said he wants to encourage Eastern men to have as many children as northern men, because there is power in numbers.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife by Truvelisback(m): 10:59am On Nov 02, 2021
Mercychen:

She just suddenly realized that?
Na true!
I think she married him because of the money. If he had been broke, i would have assumed that she divorced him because he was broke. The man is romantic with women. I think his less attention to her or his poor network service could be the reason for her divorce.
Re: I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife by Ugandatales: 11:00am On Nov 02, 2021
Timoleon:
Why are you contradicting yourself ?

lol. Don't mind the guy.
Re: I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 02, 2021
Truvelisback:
I think she married him because of the money. If he had been broke, i would have assumed that she divorced him because he was broke. The man is romantic with women. I think his less attention to her or his poor network service could be the reason for her divorce.

Hmm.. what does she need those for when there's money?

Ok na.
Re: I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife by glassy(f): 11:05am On Nov 02, 2021
nzeobi:

You are right
Re: I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife by Jman06(m): 11:08am On Nov 02, 2021
helpee:

It has nothing to do with me. It is preference and what do you mean by modern times? Are they living in stone age in Saudi Arabia and Dubai where men have many wives? You are equating western culture to mean modern times. There is nothing modern about monogamy and nothing old about polygamy...it is just culture. The same way some people feel comfortable being gays in this modern time, some feel comfortable as bisexual and many people are also comfortable with polygamy. Live and let's live. Monogamy has no advantage over polygamy if economic restriction is removed....
Polygamy maybe succeeding in Saudi and other Islamic countries where women are subjugated and kept as objects of pleasure. In such places, Islam has permeated the hearts and souls of most people, so it is easy for them to conform. That still doesn't mean that polygamy is the best because polygamy breeds overpopulation which imposes huge economic burdens on individuals and governments.

Encouraging polygamy in a poor country like Nigeria is a recipe for disaster. Just imagine you as a man trying to cater for your polygamous home in this Buhari government. Na die be that nau.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife by penplus: 11:08am On Nov 02, 2021
Since she don talk say make we no put mouth for her marriage...

Me I no go talk anything...

I will just read comments and silently walk away
Re: I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife by wink2015(m): 11:13am On Nov 02, 2021
Has she gone back to her native country, Rabat, Morocco?

Or she is still living and working in Nigeria.

Ned Nwoko is an imbalance man that has an unchecked attitude for beautiful women

Yellow skinned women infact.

WOMEN always turn his brain up side down !

The same man wanted to be Delta state governor.

You see his poster all over Delta state.

He was only lucky to enter the House of Representative as a member representing his Delta north constitutency.

Coming to the bail out fund Nigerians know that Ned Nwoko was a ripper.

He ripped the Nigeria state of its collective commonwealth not minding the legal services that Okonjo Iweala brought him to achieve.

The same Ned Nwoko is building a SPORT UNIVERSITY.

We dey watch am as he flout his money like OBI CUBANA !

Latest on the Obi Cubana say EFCC has arrested him for tax fraud and money laundering.

So some of these billionnaire should better becareful as they flaunt their wealth before our faces.

Federal government and the security agencies are watching them.

They should know that Nigeria is under fulani control government who are on the look out for any southerner that show or flaunt his wealth.

DR. AZIKIWE AND CHIEF OBAFEMI AWOLOWO sold us to the north right from the 1950 and 1960s.

1 Like

Re: I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife by YourFavorite21(m): 11:14am On Nov 02, 2021
The money no dey again, to live lavish lifestyle, Regina Daniel and her mama Don finish the man, And baba is no longer a senator sefgrin
Re: I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife by ststyreal(f): 11:18am On Nov 02, 2021
nzeobi:

Thank you o jaree, God bless you..... They have turned women to toys....for self gratification.....
Re: I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 02, 2021
Ugandatales:

I doubt it has anything to do with money...The guy is still very very rich. I guess she thought she would be okay with him having a younger wife, but can no longer take it. He is just one man...women love attention.

You could be right.

1 Like

Re: I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 02, 2021
Asour:

Not that it counts but Ned never made his money as a Senator. Besides he was last a Rep member in 2003. He hasn't held any political positions of note since then.

Cool.
Re: I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 02, 2021
SocialJustice:
That body fine pass many single girls. Better knacking go resume. E done resume self.

Lol. How do you know that?
Re: I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 02, 2021
SocialJustice:
Una too sabi talk any how. grin

Ned was a successful solicitor 1990-1999 in the UK and came back home to be a representative 1999.

The over $400m that governors are fighting to stop the payment with the presidency, Ned money inside that money pass $50m.

His source was never politics. Professional careers are the best, no buying no selling, only writing of documents but money dey fly up and down.

Lol.

I was just kidding around.
Re: I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife by Sterope(f): 11:21am On Nov 02, 2021
1. There are more marriageable women than men.

2. It can significantly lesssen the family and marital obligations on women. Some women have chosen polygamy for exactly this reason

https://www.britannica.com/topic/polygyny-marriage

nzeobi:

What are the positive of polygamy that makes it better than monogamy
Re: I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife by IbileIfe: 11:22am On Nov 02, 2021
She is more beautiful, prettier and sexier than Regina.
She has beautiful enchanting eyes.
I have decided to follow her now..

We are

1 Like

Re: I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 02, 2021
redsun:

The Paris club money is running out. Most so-called Nigerian billionaires are opportunistic thieves that stole from the masses. As soon as their source of looting shuts, they fall flat

No one can become a billionaire by stealing from the poor. It takes solving a fundamental problem of the poor to become one.

Well, they said he was a solicitor of some standing before politics.

But then, which Nigerian politician is clean?
Re: I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 02, 2021
grandstar:

She's probably not happy he married again. She's probably jealous and hates being the side wife. I hate polygamy.

True talk.
Re: I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife by Tomilola360: 11:30am On Nov 02, 2021
This man na yoruba Muslim disgusting as grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Shows His Tecno Camon 16 Premier Gift From His Dad / Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" / Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.