Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,407 members, 7,836,638 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife (58699 Views)

Ned Nwoko’s Ex-Wife Laila Charani Celebrates 31st Birthday (Photos) / Ned Nwoko & Laila Charani, His Moroccan Wife Take A Ride / Ned Nwoko's Moroccan Wife, Laila Nwoko Receives His Democracy Heroes Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife by emmnprince(m): 11:36am On Nov 02, 2021
Mercychen:
shocked...
What Happened?
She couldn't withstand Regina anylonger or what?

Women... She has forgotten thats how she too was married on top another woman. Now she can't take it. Hm!

Do unto others what you can take.

Only you asked questions, only you take style answer based on assumptions. Only you crown your questions and assumptions with a quotable quote.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife by Whobedatte(m): 11:37am On Nov 02, 2021
HT
Maroc 0- 1 Nigeria
Full time scores loading sad
Re: I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 02, 2021
nzeobi:
Polygamy has nothing positive to offer rather it helps to quench the desires of Men who see women as intimacy gadgets

For those quoting me with contrary opinion, I want you to know that polygamy is not the antidote to infidelity, a man can have 10 wives and still have girlfriends, it's about character

We say this everyday. The women that follow ugly old men for money need to ask why the wives before them left those men.

Regina should just pray this man doesn’t waste her youth and go to buy another small girl to rape. Disgusting.
Re: I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 02, 2021
nzeobi:
Polygamy has nothing positive to offer rather it helps to quench the desires of Men who see women as intimacy gadgets

For those quoting me with contrary opinion, I want you to know that polygamy is not the antidote to infidelity, a man can have 10 wives and still have girlfriends, it's about character
point blank

1 Like

Re: I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife by Kingstanding: 11:44am On Nov 02, 2021
nzeobi:

. Polygamous house is like Hitler war.
Re: I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 02, 2021
emmnprince:

Only you asked questions, only you take style answer based on assumptions. Only you crown your questions and assumptions with a quotable quote.

Isn't that wonderful?
Re: I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife by duro4chang(m): 11:44am On Nov 02, 2021
TripleOh7:
Interesting.

If not that she already has 3 kids, I for just ask, does that mean she's ready to mingle again?

The guy is no longer a senator after all, so...e be like say money don dey go small small.
No lie o . E be like say you won go there .
Re: I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 02, 2021
duro4chang:
No lie o . E be like say you won go there .

grin grin grin
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife by kunkelhanspeter(m): 11:47am On Nov 02, 2021
Regina Juju to strong for this man abegi!!!
Re: I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife by DOTian: 11:48am On Nov 02, 2021
Ugandatales:

That's not the reason. If that was the reason, he would have one wife, and tens of concubines outside. He gave his reason during an interview last year...he said he wants to encourage Eastern men to have as many children as northern men, because there is power in numbers.
My grandpa married 3. Many of his generation married either two or three wives.
With Ned, What I don't understand is why a man will be desperate to marry every virgin he meets. There's a psychological flaw there. I men, one has to marry 6 , 7 or even 8 wives? How can you handle that?
And oh, my grandma gave birth to 11 kids too. Though I was told that many of the kids died at infancy those days deuo poor health care care. ..
That means you can have a large family without organizing a large platoon of harems..
Re: I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife by maxito28: 11:53am On Nov 02, 2021
They even look alike, if not dat the lady is ..... angry
Re: I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife by MrPresent(m): 12:01pm On Nov 02, 2021
TruthUntold:

how many pieces inside the 1000g?

Check my post on Food or Business by clicking my profile. You will watch the video.
Or DM via WhatsApp.
Re: I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife by Bamzyriches451: 12:15pm On Nov 02, 2021
Their business
Re: I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:23pm On Nov 02, 2021
akeeng:

Your moniker, are you that Anini’s crime partner?

no i was your old mans partner
Re: I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife by Zainabthegirl1(f): 12:24pm On Nov 02, 2021
Okay oh
Re: I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife by emonis88: 12:24pm On Nov 02, 2021
Were! She saw money n thot she would be the last, sure he promised her so. On d flip side, there is something btw them, first the children, she can't deny those children sometime with their dad, n second, seh she no go collect up keep money? Women baful me, big man don Bleep wetin him wan Bleep, u can go give another person.
Re: I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife by drlateef: 12:34pm On Nov 02, 2021
nzeobi:

The aim of polygamy is not just to quench the thirst of infidelity.
Re: I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife by SURElee(f): 12:38pm On Nov 02, 2021
Nonexisting1:
Was it not few months ago that Regina bought kayamatta? I knew she and her devilish mother have been up to no good. Uncle Ned has finally left the mother of his three children for jazz people. I see him going broke soon if he hasn't already.

For jazz people hahaha

1 Like

Re: I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife by Jaqenhghar: 12:42pm On Nov 02, 2021
TeeGentle:
am very sure this woman divorce him because of the money she want to collect before u know all of his wife don divorce him
When have women in Niggeria collected money from their spouses after divorces?
Re: I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife by nzeobi(m): 12:49pm On Nov 02, 2021
drlateef:

The aim of polygamy is not just to quench the thirst of infidelity.

What else does it do
Re: I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife by lichocho(m): 1:06pm On Nov 02, 2021
TripleOh7:
Interesting.

If not that she already has 3 kids, I for just ask, does that mean she's ready to mingle again?

The guy is no longer a senator after all, so...e be like say money don dey go small small.
u no kw ned..
Re: I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife by Incandescent(m): 1:16pm On Nov 02, 2021
Ugandatales:

That's not the reason. If that was the reason, he would have one wife, and tens of concubines outside. He gave his reason during an interview last year...he said he wants to encourage Eastern men to have as many children as northern men, because there is power in numbers.

...and you believed that cheesy grin
Re: I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife by drlateef: 1:26pm On Nov 02, 2021
nzeobi:

What else does it do

Look around you and you will find an army of divorcee women, widows and single women crying that there is no husband for them. The single men are few and many are jobless. They are not ready for marriage. It’s big issue unless you are not in that circle where issues like this are discussed.
Re: I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife by Mayeldah(m): 1:36pm On Nov 02, 2021
He will soon add one more wife to his harem

Regina take note
Re: I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife by nzeobi(m): 1:36pm On Nov 02, 2021
drlateef:

Look around you and you will find an army of divorcee women, widows and single women crying that there is no husband for them. The single men are few and many are jobless. They are not ready for marriage. It’s big issue unless you are not in that circle where issues like this are discussed.

So your reason for supporting polygamy is to make every woman is married what if the number of unmarried men are more than women, would you advice the women to marry two husbands

1 Like

Re: I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife by akeeng: 1:39pm On Nov 02, 2021
MondayOsunbor:

no i was your old mans partner
You mean your old man was Monday Osunbor’s partner? Wow! You must be next in line to the crime world
Re: I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife by nurudeen181(m): 1:42pm On Nov 02, 2021
nzeobi:

òun pètu si aràrè ninu. Ku isè
Re: I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife by nzeobi(m): 1:44pm On Nov 02, 2021
nurudeen181:

òun pètu si aràrè ninu. Ku isè

Oga speak English if you have any message to deliver
Re: I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife by Studio247: 2:36pm On Nov 02, 2021
JuJu pass juju
Toto pass toto �
Re: I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife by Zetty177x: 2:38pm On Nov 02, 2021
emmnprince:

U funny o. And Sabi analyse

1 Like

Re: I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife by favour32(m): 4:37pm On Nov 02, 2021
helpee:
The last time I checked, most marriages that are crashing nowadays are monogamous relationship. What is positive about monogamy?
Nor mind them...dem view the world from their eyes only.
Make e answer na... most couples wey divorce na monogamy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The Way Nigerians Attacked Davido For Slamming AIT, Channels TV / E-Money Gifts Portable Bundles Of Naira Notes At AY Live / Lockdown: Lagos Withdraws Charges Against Naira Marley, Gbadamosi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.