Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,157 members, 7,829,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Video Of Soldiers Shooting At Civilians In Awgu, Enugu Is Propaganda - Army - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Soldiers Shooting At Civilians In Awgu, Enugu Is Propaganda - Army (36780 Views)

Using Pictures Of Fake Soldiers To Promote Insecurity Is IPOB Propaganda - Army / Nigerian Soldiers Burns Village N Shoots At Sight Any Living Being In Awgu Enugu / Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Soldiers Shooting At Civilians In Awgu, Enugu Is Propaganda - Army by Gojas: 3:11pm On Nov 02, 2021
If it is a propagation then who are those foreigners in military uniform?
Re: Video Of Soldiers Shooting At Civilians In Awgu, Enugu Is Propaganda - Army by Abagworo(m): 3:12pm On Nov 02, 2021
If I didn't know better I would have taken this thrash seriously but I know they actually committed the atrocities and in future those involved shall face justice. It may be a laughing matter to some but with what happened to Charles Taylor and Slobadan Milosevic there is every tendency that those who saw to these mindless killings and arson may never escape justice against war crime and genocide.
Re: Video Of Soldiers Shooting At Civilians In Awgu, Enugu Is Propaganda - Army by plaindealer: 3:13pm On Nov 02, 2021
nku5:

The same Nigerian Army that massacred 1000 Shiites in Kaduna and hundreds of young adults at Lekki tollgate and tried to deny? The truth will still come out

The topic is ipob fake propaganda video in Enugu, stop deflecting..

1 Like

Re: Video Of Soldiers Shooting At Civilians In Awgu, Enugu Is Propaganda - Army by techWriter3: 3:14pm On Nov 02, 2021
Anything Nigeriansn army denies is true. They are now a ministry for lie and destruction. You know, need help with your assignment, project, thesis, or dissertation?
Re: Video Of Soldiers Shooting At Civilians In Awgu, Enugu Is Propaganda - Army by airsaylongcome: 3:14pm On Nov 02, 2021
Tamtam2000:
It will get to all of us. This wickedness you people support will get to you all.
So soldiers do not wear hat again abi?
Continue supporting wickedness and injustice. It will soon reach your side.

No. No my man. I'm not insinuating that the army position that this is propaganda is correct. I listened to the video and can say with a high degree of certainty that the soldiers there are most likely from the army. I was just pointing out the unprofessional behavior exhibited therein. Soldiers who are supposed to be well trained handling firearm carelessly. No bro I'm not saying this didn't happen or that it didn't happen in Enugu.
Re: Video Of Soldiers Shooting At Civilians In Awgu, Enugu Is Propaganda - Army by Maobichek: 3:14pm On Nov 02, 2021
post=107270888:

At the bolded above,
That is the Koko.
Miracle Nwobodo and all other innocent igbos blood will fight for them.

Cownu end will be miserable for all the little remaining bitter life he has to send in prison.

May Amadioha and devil punish Ipob terrorists along with their big brother boko haram.

Cownu and his online swines and murderers will never end well in life...
Same goes for boko haram leader and their cohorts.
Cownu no go die better, for killing our relative Miracle Nwobodo for joining Nigeria Police and leaving his elder sister alive in the same Police force.
If u no wan die or celebrate Xmas, quote this post now.
Anuofias dem

Na Amadioha and Sango go strike all of una supporting the killings of innocent igbos

Good day, i feel pain deep inside of me that you have always disguise as a lover of Igbo but it turns out to be hate and wickedness. We all mourn the death of Miracle and those that killed her will not go unpunished but anytime i see you use her demise, it's always to mock igbos and not out of love for igbos.

On the issue of Abaribe, nothing concern him with this thread but let me tell you what you don't know: Abaribe has been against PMB since 2015 and in 2019, what happened to Dino at the election ought to have happen to him, but under APC government, he still won. In the local setting (Abia state), Abiraibe command more respect more than Orji Uzor Kalu ( the last Aba North/South federal constituency election justifies this).

You quoted a comment to buttress you opinion that Abaribe has never commission anything in his constituency; it's a lie, several boreholes in Aba and outside Aba has Abaribe clearly written on them. From the year he joined the Senate, he always host "made in Aba good" fair in Abuja where talented Aba ppl showcase their productivities (i bought boxers at the thread fair, it was hosted within area 11 beside NTA office). The logistics, hotel accommodation, feeding for 5 days are all on him.

Yesterday, a thread in Nairaland was about " Mr Heart" who opened a made in Aba products in Britain, that man was among the ppl Abaribe do bring to Abuja from Aba during "made in Aba" trade fair in Abuja. Abaribe is certainly not a perfect man but he is a grassroot politician in Abia state.

You are free to criticize ppl but do away with hate and wickedness. Nigerian Army carried out operation at night and we saw a video portraying a broad daylight shooting, let them investigate it but always ask questions from Aba ppl before you talk about how Abaribe has not commission anything in his constituency, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Soldiers Shooting At Civilians In Awgu, Enugu Is Propaganda - Army by seyz91(m): 3:15pm On Nov 02, 2021
Nigeria deny everything
mrvitalis:
You are denying a video ? LMAO
Re: Video Of Soldiers Shooting At Civilians In Awgu, Enugu Is Propaganda - Army by plaindealer: 3:15pm On Nov 02, 2021
See the terrorists, you can never see them without military uniforms,it's what they use to conduct their evil operations.

Re: Video Of Soldiers Shooting At Civilians In Awgu, Enugu Is Propaganda - Army by seyz91(m): 3:17pm On Nov 02, 2021
confirm!
Thisis2raw:
Anything Nigerian army denies is true. They are now a ministry for lie and destruction

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Soldiers Shooting At Civilians In Awgu, Enugu Is Propaganda - Army by lomprico(m): 3:18pm On Nov 02, 2021
let's assume it's propaganda, then where did it happen, army training camp?

bastards.
Re: Video Of Soldiers Shooting At Civilians In Awgu, Enugu Is Propaganda - Army by nku5: 3:20pm On Nov 02, 2021
plaindealer:

The topic is ipob fake propaganda video in Enugu, stop deflecting..

Not deflecting I'm reminding you of some atrocities this army has denied but were caught later. This is one of them
Re: Video Of Soldiers Shooting At Civilians In Awgu, Enugu Is Propaganda - Army by egoldman(m): 3:20pm On Nov 02, 2021
post=107270888:

At the bolded above,
That is the Koko.
Miracle Nwobodo and all other innocent igbos blood will fight for them.

Cownu end will be miserable for all the little remaining bitter life he has to send in prison.

May Amadioha and devil punish Ipob terrorists along with their big brother boko haram.

Cownu and his online swines and murderers will never end well in life...
Same goes for boko haram leader and their cohorts.
Cownu no go die better, for killing our relative Miracle Nwobodo for joining Nigeria Police and leaving his elder sister alive in the same Police force.
If u no wan die or celebrate Xmas, quote this post now.
Anuofias dem

Na Amadioha and Sango go strike all of una supporting the killings of innocent igbos

Taaaa, see igbo hater claiming our relative, God knows that the shameless dead vulture griller is not and will never be an igbo, we reject you and anything that you stand for, you stand with those that cause suffering to Nigerians, you mock Nigerians when you shamelessly support those that are responsible for their sorry state.

The way Nigerians have been bathered by your Darling Daddy, the way cooking has have gone up over 100%,the bandits and kidnappers are making Nigerians see hell, that is the way ur life will be managed, plz say amen to that if you really believe your Darling Daddy is what you claim.
Re: Video Of Soldiers Shooting At Civilians In Awgu, Enugu Is Propaganda - Army by UnabashedIPOB: 3:20pm On Nov 02, 2021
fergie001:
A video circulating online showed the military with machine guns shooting indiscriminately into civilian homes in Awgu, Enugu State.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOSFLBumhSQ

ABUBAKAR ABDULLAHI
Major
Acting Deputy Director Public Relations
82 Division Nigerian Army
2 November 2021

See previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/6829990/soldiers-shooting-into-civilians-homes

https://www.nairaland.com/6830819/soldiers-invade-isingwu-enugu-burn#107257237

These MONSTERS claim that their genocidal act is a PROPAGANDA. Now watch the video and tell me if it is or not! God will visit the same EVIL acts on these soldiers and their 5th generation. Sorrow and sadness would forever remain in their households. The birds of prey -vultures- would feast on their corpses upon their demise. Iseeehhh!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlzwmoA2uGk

1 Like

Re: Video Of Soldiers Shooting At Civilians In Awgu, Enugu Is Propaganda - Army by Quiny32323: 3:24pm On Nov 02, 2021
JuanJO:
You are telling the public to disregard the propaganda made by IPOB/ESN and at the same time you are ordering for an investigation to ascertain the authenticity of the news grin grin grin

Social media be like breeze/air and this our sweet government be like fowl nyash. When breeze/air blow e go open fowl nyash
Thank God social media.

When I got there, I just realized how dumb those men are.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Soldiers Shooting At Civilians In Awgu, Enugu Is Propaganda - Army by kiltoko1(m): 3:25pm On Nov 02, 2021
Is true sir, the video is one of Nigerian movie...ndi ara
Re: Video Of Soldiers Shooting At Civilians In Awgu, Enugu Is Propaganda - Army by Lordkross(m): 3:26pm On Nov 02, 2021
Why do they always think they can deny these things?
Re: Video Of Soldiers Shooting At Civilians In Awgu, Enugu Is Propaganda - Army by plaindealer: 3:28pm On Nov 02, 2021
nku5:

Not deflecting I'm reminding you of some atrocities this army has denied but were caught later. This is one of them

And I'm also reminding you that ipob terrorists do the same thing we saw in that video to their own igbo people all the time, the kill igbo, people, they burn Igbo houses and businesses, they kill police and military men so don't come here and start acting as if what we saw in that video is beneath what we know and see the same ipob terrorists do everyday.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Soldiers Shooting At Civilians In Awgu, Enugu Is Propaganda - Army by UnabashedIPOB: 3:29pm On Nov 02, 2021
plaindealer:
See the terrorists, you can never see them without military uniforms,it's what they use to conduct their evil operations.

Look in the mirror and see the real TERRORIST! We all know how you guys LIE
Re: Video Of Soldiers Shooting At Civilians In Awgu, Enugu Is Propaganda - Army by plaindealer: 3:31pm On Nov 02, 2021
UnabashedIPOB:

These MONSTERS claim that their genocidal act is a PROPAGANDA. Now watch the video and tell me if it is or not! God will visit the same EVIL [/b]acts on these soldiers and their 5th generation. [b]Sorrow and sadness would forever remain in the households. The birds of prey -vultures- would feast on their corpses upon their demise. Iseeehhh!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlzwmoA2uGk

I wonder why you people don't curse your own ipob terrorists when they burn your towns and villages, when they kill your own children, students, doctors, burn down houses and businesses..

Hypocrites, you love terrorists more than your own innocent people..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Soldiers Shooting At Civilians In Awgu, Enugu Is Propaganda - Army by membranus: 3:31pm On Nov 02, 2021
nothingbuttruth:

You will be here killing yourself on Igbo matter and one small Igbo is buying your father's compound and graves of your ancestors.

That's all that matters to the Igbos: Money! Money!! Money!!!, and boasting of it. As if other Nigerian tribes do not have the same money, or richer than most of them.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Soldiers Shooting At Civilians In Awgu, Enugu Is Propaganda - Army by plaindealer: 3:33pm On Nov 02, 2021
UnabashedIPOB:

Look in the mirror and see the real TERRORIST! We all know how you guys LIE

The fact that you see you and your evil and terrorist brothers in the mirror makes me happy.
Re: Video Of Soldiers Shooting At Civilians In Awgu, Enugu Is Propaganda - Army by VULCAN(m): 3:36pm On Nov 02, 2021
Lollz at "Black Ops Mission"

Turn down the volume of Hollywood Movies bro!

Nigerian Army is too unprofessional to successfully carry out Black Ops.

What they do is Raid, like any ragtag bunch of jokers with guns. Shooting everywhere to intimidate the defenceless people

Boko Haram are better trained than most of these Fulani soldiers as competence is not required. Just be born in the right place and your promotion is automatic.

Wake up from your slumber.

Fulani soldiers sent to kill Igbos in their villages is who you are calling Black Ops.

BlackPantherxXx:
cool

That much is obvious.

IPOB guys have been caught with military uniform..

Let them tell us which Army unit did this if true.

Who was recording them on a black ops mission?

Anyone with half a brain knows it was IPOB propaganda.
Re: Video Of Soldiers Shooting At Civilians In Awgu, Enugu Is Propaganda - Army by splashbaby(m): 3:37pm On Nov 02, 2021
Nigeria Army is building the worst reputation for lies...when the dust settles, they will become so useless like the police. It's a matter of time...no honor in lies
Re: Video Of Soldiers Shooting At Civilians In Awgu, Enugu Is Propaganda - Army by UnabashedIPOB: 3:37pm On Nov 02, 2021
plaindealer:

The fact that you see you and your evil and terrorist brothers in the mirror makes me happy.

You sound more like a CLOWN than a serious human with any brain cells!
Re: Video Of Soldiers Shooting At Civilians In Awgu, Enugu Is Propaganda - Army by UnabashedIPOB: 3:40pm On Nov 02, 2021
plaindealer:

I wonder why you people don't curse your own ipob terrorists when they burn your towns and villages, when they kill your own children, students, doctors, burn down houses and businesses..

Hypocrites, you love terrorists more than your own innocent people..

Another BUHARI idiot opening up his dirty ass rotten mouth to vomit garbage. Go and stand in line like the rest of you M0R0NS to collect your 1000 naira recharge card!
Re: Video Of Soldiers Shooting At Civilians In Awgu, Enugu Is Propaganda - Army by Tochj(m): 3:42pm On Nov 02, 2021
So No investigation yet
And it's propaganda
Ok Ndi one Nigeria
Over to you
Re: Video Of Soldiers Shooting At Civilians In Awgu, Enugu Is Propaganda - Army by cocoduck: 3:43pm On Nov 02, 2021
Lovenorth:

Ask the online Ipob terrorists that fabricated the lies to tell you grin
then it means you do not know what you are saying
Re: Video Of Soldiers Shooting At Civilians In Awgu, Enugu Is Propaganda - Army by cocoduck: 3:44pm On Nov 02, 2021
[quote author=BlackPantherxXx post=107271863][/quote]Your father would have saved the world by wearing a 5 naira condom, he would have saved the world from the abomination that have become
Re: Video Of Soldiers Shooting At Civilians In Awgu, Enugu Is Propaganda - Army by greatnationmedi(m): 3:45pm On Nov 02, 2021
That is how they first denied that Terrorist shot down my brother's fighter jet before they later agreed... please check my signature for your 2d/3d animation, realistic character animation, motion graphics, drone rentage, film/musical directing and editing
Re: Video Of Soldiers Shooting At Civilians In Awgu, Enugu Is Propaganda - Army by UnabashedIPOB: 3:47pm On Nov 02, 2021
To my Riverine brothers and sisters, watch this and keep loving your ONE LIEGERIA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXIF35IZbRA
Re: Video Of Soldiers Shooting At Civilians In Awgu, Enugu Is Propaganda - Army by NairaMaster1(m): 3:48pm On Nov 02, 2021
Ppogbae:
The poor uniforms and the Nike hat kind of make hard to believe that it was the Army

I weep for you. What about the Hausa they we're speaking? Who owns that powerful gun other than NA? I can see we are not ready to hold our leaders accountable in Nigeria. Terrible!

Did you read the inconsistency in their denial?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ambode Queues To Vote In Epe At Lagos LG Election / Emir Sanusi Vs Governor Ganduje Before And After Pictures / Femi Gbajabiamila On Death Caused By His Security Convoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.