Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Video Of Soldiers Shooting At Civilians In Awgu, Enugu Is Propaganda - Army - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Soldiers Shooting At Civilians In Awgu, Enugu Is Propaganda - Army (36755 Views)

Using Pictures Of Fake Soldiers To Promote Insecurity Is IPOB Propaganda - Army / Nigerian Soldiers Burns Village N Shoots At Sight Any Living Being In Awgu Enugu / Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Soldiers Shooting At Civilians In Awgu, Enugu Is Propaganda - Army by christistruth01: 2:27pm On Nov 02, 2021
emrain:

How much did they pay you?

You will die a painful death like your father.

He whom Jesus Christ has blessed no one can Curse

1 Like

Re: Video Of Soldiers Shooting At Civilians In Awgu, Enugu Is Propaganda - Army by WhatCanIsay(m): 2:27pm On Nov 02, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:
cool

That much is obvious.

IPOB guys have been caught with military uniform..

Let them tell us which Army unit did this if true.

Who was recording them on a black ops mission?

Anyone with half a brain knows it was IPOB propaganda.

Indeed anyone with half a brain knows so.

Those with functional full brain knows the reality.

I don't know where they gathered all these half brained literates that supports evil from.
Re: Video Of Soldiers Shooting At Civilians In Awgu, Enugu Is Propaganda - Army by johnriley: 2:28pm On Nov 02, 2021
nothingbuttruth:

You will be here killing yourself on Igbo matter and one small Igbo is buying your father's compound and graves of your ancestors.

That mor f*cker ain't igbo bro
Re: Video Of Soldiers Shooting At Civilians In Awgu, Enugu Is Propaganda - Army by Tingotoe: 2:28pm On Nov 02, 2021
I think what the army is trying to tell us is that the video we watched of those crazy soldiers shooting indiscriminately took place in the aftermath of the nighttime operation. Also I'm yet to see any pictures or videos of any civilians killed there. Nonetheless those soldiers need to be punished for behaving like wild animals
Re: Video Of Soldiers Shooting At Civilians In Awgu, Enugu Is Propaganda - Army by Mikeeytools: 2:28pm On Nov 02, 2021
Dedemworld:
Yes it's government movie, not the Nigerian Army
it's called 7th blood. Alias Rambo reloaded.
Re: Video Of Soldiers Shooting At Civilians In Awgu, Enugu Is Propaganda - Army by BlackPantherxXx: 2:29pm On Nov 02, 2021
WhatCanIsay:

WhatCanISay to his useless homosexual father:

I don't know where they gathered all these half brained literates that supports evil from.
Re: Video Of Soldiers Shooting At Civilians In Awgu, Enugu Is Propaganda - Army by Grandmeister(m): 2:30pm On Nov 02, 2021
nothingbuttruth:

You will be here killing yourself on Igbo matter and one small Igbo is buying your father's compound and graves of your ancestors.
The shameless man will report you with his other moniker NLpolicewoman. The guy na serious nutcase.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Soldiers Shooting At Civilians In Awgu, Enugu Is Propaganda - Army by heyhey2016: 2:30pm On Nov 02, 2021
Tamtam2000:
I have not cursed someone before but you see you this wicked and hateful useless idiot eh, you wont die well! Never!
How can you be supporting everything that is evil in this country? You always find something to justify your vulture grilling wickedness. How can soldiers enter a community and start shooting indiscriminately and you will be on nairaland talking rubbish.
You won't end well if you continue this your wickedness on nairaland.
Thank you the guy is a fool

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Soldiers Shooting At Civilians In Awgu, Enugu Is Propaganda - Army by Lovenorth: 2:30pm On Nov 02, 2021
We knew it already that it was cooked by the Ipob terrorists
Re: Video Of Soldiers Shooting At Civilians In Awgu, Enugu Is Propaganda - Army by yeshuasfootstep(m): 2:30pm On Nov 02, 2021
I am commenting just to free my conscience because i have said it times without number that no Pharaoh will go unpunished since the real pass over has been celebrated since 2019 and there is nothing like secret anymore.
Let the nations repent, mourn and desist from shedding innocent blood so they can feel his presence.
Re: Video Of Soldiers Shooting At Civilians In Awgu, Enugu Is Propaganda - Army by Tingotoe: 2:31pm On Nov 02, 2021
christistruth01:

We already know

The very shabby way they wore the Army Uniform and the poor and Chaotic handling of their guns and shooting in the Video already made it too abundantly clear that they were definitely not Soldiers
They are soldiers just high from the adrenaline of the previous night's battle
Re: Video Of Soldiers Shooting At Civilians In Awgu, Enugu Is Propaganda - Army by J3susFr3ak: 2:31pm On Nov 02, 2021
Ppogbae:
The poor uniforms and the Nike hat kind of make hard to believe that it was the Army

The Kafthan Khaki and the types of shoes they are wearing....including their vile curses in the Hausa language all suggests that the Nigerian Army is using "reformed" Boko Haramists here! This is plainly solid proof! They are screaming in Hausa: "You all come out now! You all come out now....you MotherFu***!"

No serious Army wears Kaftan Khaki. These are the terrorists the Federal Government has decided to push to the front lines...

undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Soldiers Shooting At Civilians In Awgu, Enugu Is Propaganda - Army by PHIPEX(m): 2:34pm On Nov 02, 2021
The problem is not that they denied, the main issue is how does anybody with his senses intact believe them?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Soldiers Shooting At Civilians In Awgu, Enugu Is Propaganda - Army by muheeb01(m): 2:34pm On Nov 02, 2021
Propangada ke....with all these evidences

1 Like

Re: Video Of Soldiers Shooting At Civilians In Awgu, Enugu Is Propaganda - Army by mystery22: 2:34pm On Nov 02, 2021
christistruth01:

We already know

The very shabby way they wore the Army Uniform and the poor and Chaotic handling of their guns and shooting in the Video already made it too abundantly clear that they were definitely not Soldiers
and if they were soldiers,may your life and generation or anyone trying to help you suffer miserably

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Soldiers Shooting At Civilians In Awgu, Enugu Is Propaganda - Army by AsawanaDgreat: 2:35pm On Nov 02, 2021
Confirm
Re: Video Of Soldiers Shooting At Civilians In Awgu, Enugu Is Propaganda - Army by naija1stnigar(m): 2:35pm On Nov 02, 2021
If the useless idiots can deny lekki toll gate massacre, if they can deny supplying arms to bandits what on earth Will they not deny? useless terrorists.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Soldiers Shooting At Civilians In Awgu, Enugu Is Propaganda - Army by cocoduck: 2:35pm On Nov 02, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:
cool

That much is obvious.

IPOB guys have been caught with military uniform..

Let them tell us which Army unit did this if true.

Who was recording them on a black ops mission?

Anyone with half a brain knows it was IPOB propaganda.
An 1d!ot is better than you. Please tell me where i Can get army uniform.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Soldiers Shooting At Civilians In Awgu, Enugu Is Propaganda - Army by onuman: 2:36pm On Nov 02, 2021
fergie001:
A video circulating online showed the military with machine guns shooting indiscriminately into civilian homes in Awgu, Enugu State.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOSFLBumhSQ

ABUBAKAR ABDULLAHI
Major
Acting Deputy Director Public Relations
82 Division Nigerian Army
2 November 2021

See previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/6829990/soldiers-shooting-into-civilians-homes

https://www.nairaland.com/6830819/soldiers-invade-isingwu-enugu-burn#107257237

Meanwhile, the army says it’s still investigating if and where such shooting took place.

But the same army has quickly denied any involvement in the shooting.

What an army. When will truth be said by the army?
Nigeria armed forces have been turned to a Jihadi force by those Islamists steering Nigeria’s federal government.

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Soldiers Shooting At Civilians In Awgu, Enugu Is Propaganda - Army by slimghost(m): 2:36pm On Nov 02, 2021
You have denied it even though investigation is ongoing?.
Nigerian army, a very useless organization!!

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Soldiers Shooting At Civilians In Awgu, Enugu Is Propaganda - Army by cocoduck: 2:37pm On Nov 02, 2021
Cyberterror:

You have said it all. Many are not aware that IPob has a drama/propaganda department that acts scenes for consumption of their demented members and supporters. They can even speak hausa and yoruba to further brainwash their hopeless followers.
Please where can I get nigeria army uniform?
Re: Video Of Soldiers Shooting At Civilians In Awgu, Enugu Is Propaganda - Army by aryzgreat: 2:37pm On Nov 02, 2021
Investigation is ongoing to determine where the indiscriminate shooting happened, yet you claim we should disregard the video evidence?

Na so una deny ever being present at lekki, only to later claim you were there but fired blanks.

Useless Army
Re: Video Of Soldiers Shooting At Civilians In Awgu, Enugu Is Propaganda - Army by Edyice: 2:38pm On Nov 02, 2021
This country need to separate

This Fulani government want to destroy the east but they won’t succeed

Technology will hasten the separation

We can’t leave with this miscreant

This people are animals

Re: Video Of Soldiers Shooting At Civilians In Awgu, Enugu Is Propaganda - Army by cocoduck: 2:38pm On Nov 02, 2021
WhatCanIsay:

Please where can I get Army uniform? From the market?
Re: Video Of Soldiers Shooting At Civilians In Awgu, Enugu Is Propaganda - Army by Angelfrost(m): 2:38pm On Nov 02, 2021
post=107270892:
Before we begin talk weda na Propaganda or not..

Una shoot people abi Una no shoot people ??

Na military dey that video abi no be military men ??

Simple and Salient questions...

Well, let witnesses and victims come forward! Cos without them, the propaganda theory kinda stands.
Re: Video Of Soldiers Shooting At Civilians In Awgu, Enugu Is Propaganda - Army by cocoduck: 2:39pm On Nov 02, 2021
Lovenorth:
We knew it already that it was cooked by the Ipob terrorists
wearin Nigeria army unifrom, please whwere can I get that uniform?
Re: Video Of Soldiers Shooting At Civilians In Awgu, Enugu Is Propaganda - Army by redsun(m): 2:39pm On Nov 02, 2021
Benitoh:
I hate shamelessness in my life, and soldiers are shameless. Spit

They are rehabilitated Boko harams. No sane person can admit animals like that in the army. Buhari is obviously a terrorist.

Just look at the condition of the people they are terrorising? Does it look like any government exist in those peoples lives,?
Re: Video Of Soldiers Shooting At Civilians In Awgu, Enugu Is Propaganda - Army by arantess: 2:41pm On Nov 02, 2021
christistruth01:

We already know

the gunner almost shot the other fool in the head

1 Like

Re: Video Of Soldiers Shooting At Civilians In Awgu, Enugu Is Propaganda - Army by Emergingnation(m): 2:41pm On Nov 02, 2021
christistruth01:

He whom Jesus Christ has blessed no one can Curse
Remove that Christ from your moniker, Christ Isn't a liar but a Righteous One...

Chronic Yaruba Muslim claiming Christian, religious imposter..
Re: Video Of Soldiers Shooting At Civilians In Awgu, Enugu Is Propaganda - Army by Tomilola360: 2:43pm On Nov 02, 2021
how can this be enugu? there are no mud houses in the east. just skyscrapers
Re: Video Of Soldiers Shooting At Civilians In Awgu, Enugu Is Propaganda - Army by Lovenorth: 2:45pm On Nov 02, 2021
cocoduck:
wearin Nigeria army unifrom, please whwere can I get that uniform?
Ask the online Ipob terrorists that fabricated the lies to tell you grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Legs Of Victim Of Enugu Attack Amputated. Photo / Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) / Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.