Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Fantasising In My Marriage. - Family (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fantasising In My Marriage. (92086 Views)

My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me / My Marriage Has Finally Ended / My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by HazzanTazzan(m): 6:32pm On Nov 04, 2021
nairamaniac:

This cracked me up really bahd meeehn grin grin grin

U said it as if you have caught the op red handed several times.

It’s just what it is...

You can’t just wake up and start wanting this kind of thing except u have had the experienced way back and u just started missing that experience

1 Like

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by nairamaniac: 11:09pm On Nov 05, 2021
HazzanTazzan:

It’s just what it is...

You can’t just wake up and start wanting this kind of thing except u have had the experienced way back and u just started missing that experience
I tell u.

Op is light years ahead of her spouse.

I just hope he catches up with her.
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by UjuJoan2: 12:36am On Nov 06, 2021
Maryliola:
Hey guys

I’m making this post because I don’t want to be judged and I can’t turn my on people in my real life because they may not understand. Well I’ve been married for 2 plus years I’m 27 with a son. I’m going to get personal so embrace yourself.

Myself and my husband have a good relationship, almost too good because I literally see him like my brother. This is to the point where our romantic/lover side of our relationship is kinda dead. I see him naked, it’s like looking at my brother naked. I don’t feel turned on, or excited. We talk and gist like friends, but romantically things are flat. Our sex life is mediocre I guess. He doesn’t do oralll sexxx and he ejaculates very fast. I’m talking 10 seconds, and it’s every single time despite taking different preventative measures. I know that I’m extremely clean as I’m very observant of myself and he also tells me all the time. Yet orall sexxx is disgusting to him and “dehumanising”. There’s no passion when we kiss, its forced most times.

Lately I’ve been finding myself fantasising about being touched by a man , almost every night . A man that will give me orall sexx a man that will turn me on and blow me away. I don’t want to be judged here, but this is genuinely how I’ve been feeling. I don’t want to put pressure on my husband as he has other things to worry about.
A man that will kiss me in all the right places and make me feel like a woman. Sometimes I believe I’m being delusional, or unrealistic. I’m trying to get rid of these thoughts, but I really don’t know how. I have never cheated on my husband and I don’t think I have the guts to do it. I really just want to know how married people cope when that spark is gone. When you begin to look at your spouse like a brother or sister, and romantically the vibes are not there.

Let me also say that I’ve addressed this to him many times, but he stands he’s not willing to compromise.

Help!

Mods, I need this on front page as I need help for people to see this.

My concern is just with the duration of the marriage. Just two years and already so dissatisfied!

Forever is a long long way to go.

1 Like

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by lusid: 10:05am On Nov 06, 2021
nairamaniac:

Well u are right. The more years people spend in marriage, the less they fantasize about things like that.

But it's better to do these things out of duty rather than pleasure.

Or combination of both.

That's where love/responsibility comes in.

Forget bout me being married or not. I rather don't get profiled here.

But I understand all u mean and agree to large extent.
Thanx!
madam i have mysophobia. What should i do if she ask for head?
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by lusid: 5:51pm On Nov 06, 2021
bepositive11:

Does your woman take bacteria from your penis into her mouth?

If she washes well, where's the bacteria?

What the difference between kissing a clean mouth and sucking clean pussy?
down there can never be clean
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by lusid: 6:00pm On Nov 06, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

The real ten seconds man.

And because he's a man, he doesn't see it as a big issue, neither do other men. He probably claims it's dehumanizing because if he does oral on her, she would want to do the same on him, and he can't keep it up for more than ten seconds before blowing his load. A very crafty man.

He could probably have tricked her into a lavender manage and can't wait to be done with the compulsory sex, so that his true desires stay hidden. Hence his ten hurried seconds.

Don't believe men who use words like "dehumanizing".
but down there is dirty and infectious. How do you expect me a sane man to put my mouth there. Don't you think it's degrading?
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by nairamaniac: 6:57pm On Nov 06, 2021
lusid:
madam i have mysophobia. What should i do if she ask for head?
Who told u that place is dirty or conterminated?

It's only dirty or conterminated when there is an infection.

Or she hasn't washed/bathed for days.

It clenses itself on auto. With certain chemicals it secrets.
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by bepositive11: 3:38pm On Nov 07, 2021
lusid:
down there can never be clean

It depends on the woman's hygiene
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by TomMary(f): 5:54pm On Nov 16, 2021
Kobojunkie:
So your suggestion is that rather than finding an outlet for all that energy which has already built up over time, this according to her story mind you, she should continue to walk around a ticking time bomb ready to explode - hormones rule over her body and mental - and probably ruin her marriage relationship anyways? undecided

Sex is God's gift to mankind and this woman is sexually frustrated in her marriage? shocked Did God tell you that her marriage is then a mistake or something? undecided

Read through the rest of the post you responded to to see what else I suggested. undecided
how did I not see this earlier, she and her husband should seek medical and psychological help , focusing and channelling her energy elsewhere will not solve the problem and sooner than later the marriage may crash

1 Like

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Kobojunkie: 8:29pm On Nov 16, 2021
TomMary:
how did I not see this earlier, she and her husband should seek medical and psychological help , focusing and channelling her energy elsewhere will not solve the problem and sooner than later the marriage may crash
So, she should keep the energy bottled up inside until such a time as when the therapy starts to pay off. If at all? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Should The Man Pay It? / Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage / Ella Gross: 11-Year-Old Model IceCream Advert Sparks Controversy In South Korea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.