Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,129 members, 7,849,540 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:44 PM

Guys On Ear Studs And Earrings Are Attractive - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys On Ear Studs And Earrings Are Attractive (2009 Views)

Why Are Attractive People The Most Single People? / White People Are Attractive But They All Smell Like Wet Dogs. / Slay Queen Offers Herself As Fake Girlfriend To Guys On Valentine's Day For 5k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys On Ear Studs And Earrings Are Attractive by Lenny22: 8:33am On Nov 03, 2021
personally, I think guys that wear studs / earrings look attractive. I don't mean the touts and garage boys but this trend is about the clean guys.

There things you should consider ;
1) The size of your earrings / studs: You should avoid the big loops to prevent giving a wrong impression or gay vibes.

2) Societal Label : In a typical Nigerian society, guys on studs as labelled as the bad guys, except you are a celebrity

Do you think studs make some guys more attractive ? Air your opinion

Re: Guys On Ear Studs And Earrings Are Attractive by luwiizy(m): 8:44am On Nov 03, 2021
To be frank here in Africa we see thing from a narrow perspective.....

Regardless of how good looking you are they tag you with sometimes odd just to satisfy their negative desires

1 Like

Re: Guys On Ear Studs And Earrings Are Attractive by Xenry: 8:47am On Nov 03, 2021
That's because they are worn by good looking men in the pictures above. Try this on Ned Nwoko and let's see how he will look like.
The thing be say, there are some ugliness that are just irredeemable!

4 Likes

Re: Guys On Ear Studs And Earrings Are Attractive by Lilsameey: 8:48am On Nov 03, 2021
Xenry:
That's because they are worn by good looking men in the pictures above. Try this on Ned Nwoko and
Cheiiiiii, what do you mean my bruda, this is violation grin
Re: Guys On Ear Studs And Earrings Are Attractive by TMTR: 8:49am On Nov 03, 2021
Yeah damn right they are, I got a couple of these and you need to see the stares when I step out but who send them, certainly not me cheesy grin
Re: Guys On Ear Studs And Earrings Are Attractive by siofra(f): 9:07am On Nov 03, 2021
TMTR:
Yeah damn right they are, I got a couple of these and you need to see the stares when I step out but who send them, certainly not me cheesy grin

Gay cultist.

Please repent!!! Don't be like pumpumking angry
Re: Guys On Ear Studs And Earrings Are Attractive by Pumpumking: 9:09am On Nov 03, 2021
TMTR:

angry
Re: Guys On Ear Studs And Earrings Are Attractive by TMTR: 9:10am On Nov 03, 2021
siofra:

Gay cultist.

Please repent!!! Don't be like pumpumking angry

grin grin cheesy sad

Trust me bitch I have been called worse, so you better step up hoe

1 Like

Re: Guys On Ear Studs And Earrings Are Attractive by siofra(f): 9:11am On Nov 03, 2021
TMTR:

grin grin cheesy sad

Trust me bitch I have been called worse, so you better step up hoe

*Shakes my head

Anyway I created a group chat for people like you. Pumpumking is the admin, do you want to join?
Re: Guys On Ear Studs And Earrings Are Attractive by TMTR: 9:14am On Nov 03, 2021
siofra:

*Shakes my head

Anyway I created a group chat for people like you. Pumpumking is the admin, do you want to join?

You can take that group and shove it off your flat wrinkled, rashes infested ass

Now fĂșck offf

1 Like

Re: Guys On Ear Studs And Earrings Are Attractive by siofra(f): 9:19am On Nov 03, 2021
TMTR:

You can take that group and shove it off your flat wrinkled, rashes infested ass

Now fĂșck offf

I will not Bleep off sir. I'm a child of God angry

Davaah222 do you want to join the homosexual group I created I've been noticing your faggotic behaviour here.

1 Like

Re: Guys On Ear Studs And Earrings Are Attractive by Pumpumking: 9:21am On Nov 03, 2021
TMTR:

Ok...bro... so u sayin u dress like woman to get men but u aint realy gay...correct?.well.some body told u last week yor head is not correct but i defended u..even ordnarry Siofra say yor head is not correct, i still defend now.at least now we can all clearly agree yor head is not correct!!(no oofenese) angry

1 Like

Re: Guys On Ear Studs And Earrings Are Attractive by Lenny22: 10:58am On Nov 03, 2021
luwiizy:
To be frank here in Africa we see thing from a narrow perspective.....

Regardless of how good looking you are they tag you with sometimes odd just to satisfy their negative desires
Exactly!!!! People have been judged wrongly just because they were rocking a stud
Re: Guys On Ear Studs And Earrings Are Attractive by Lenny22: 11:01am On Nov 03, 2021
Xenry:
That's because they are worn by good looking men in the pictures above. Try this on Ned Nwoko and let's see how he will look like.
The thing be say, there are some ugliness that are just irredeemable!
Lmao
Re: Guys On Ear Studs And Earrings Are Attractive by suffering: 7:56pm On Nov 03, 2021
They are called accessories. Accessories accentuate beauty.

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! What Does This Means? Picture Attached Below / I Just Discover My Girlfriend Has Been Thiefing Me / We Just And Met We Are Talking Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.