Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,090 members, 7,845,597 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

I Dare Buhari/north To Declare War On Igboland Again. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Dare Buhari/north To Declare War On Igboland Again. (2895 Views)

Boko Haram Terrorists Dare Buhari Government, Mount ‘security’ Checkpoints / Breaking:yoruba Lawyers Dare, Buhari Line Up 50 SANS To Stand As A Legal / Meet Sunday Dare, Buhari’s 53-Year-Old Minister For Youth & Sports (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dare Buhari/north To Declare War On Igboland Again. by Penguin2: 9:18am On Nov 03, 2021
I’ve consistently read, to my utmost dismay and discountenance, the repeated claim of misguided elements on this forum who claim how war will be declared on the Igbos again.

But this misguided miscreants think this is 1967 when it was the rest of Nigeria against Ndigbo.

This time around, almost every region, except the bloodsucking terrorists and their online zombies, are tired of this shitty contraption.

So, this time around, it will be the rest of Nigeria against the Fulani and their collaborators.

The TIV will no longer allow Fulani Army March through Benue into the South.

Niger Delta ocean shores will no longer be used by Fulani Navy to berth in the south.

The Yoruba will no longer provide media support to the bloodsuckers as they will be taking up arms too to demand for Odua Republic.

The MiddleBelt which the Futa Jalonians has converted to a killing field will no longer buy into the fallacy of “one north”.

If anything, Abuja won’t even be secure for the terrorists in power.

It will be “to your tents Oh Israel!”

If you doubt my projections, tell the northern Almajiris to go on reprisals against the Igbos again.

Tell Buhari to declare war on Biafra.

Deny us 2023 Presidency and we shall all become IPOB!

2 Likes

Re: I Dare Buhari/north To Declare War On Igboland Again. by Amatarasha(f): 9:34am On Nov 03, 2021
We Yoruba moslems are with the Fulani on this 0p, u yeebos call us cowards because we refused to fight innocent Fulani abi be' kor .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dare Buhari/north To Declare War On Igboland Again. by ScamHunter: 9:37am On Nov 03, 2021
Stop posting rubbish. Nigerian tribes are hard wired to unite if the adversary is Ndigbo. Why do you think they were against Jonathan in 2015? They subconsciously linked him to Igbo because he wanted the best hands in his government who were incidentally Igbos. If you think Yoruba will consciously discard their jealousy and envy and desire Igbo progress, you're dreaming. Not even the threat of genocide from Fulani against them will make them do that. A people who denied their own who wanted to set them free for free food in Nigeria will not bat an eyelid to support Fulani against you for the same free food (crude oil).

The consensus for Igbo presidency come 2023 would not be as a result of threat but the fact that most Nigerians, Fulani inclusive are searching for exit valve and they're aware that Igbo is the solution if this country would survive another 5 years. They're all simply in a quandary knowing that it will take the Igbo magic touch to rescue Nigeria from precipice, not that they cannot unite against us. In fact, I see a consensus for all Igbo candidates in 2023, not out of love for Ndigbo but out of fear of living without Nigeria. What we have in Nigeria are mostly deeply insecure tribes who cannot dream independent existence the way NdiIgbo do.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Dare Buhari/north To Declare War On Igboland Again. by yuping(m): 9:38am On Nov 03, 2021
Amatarasha:
We Yoruba moslems are with the Fulani on this 0p, u yeebos call us cowards because we refused to fight innocent Fulani abi be' kor .
Trouble no too much
Re: I Dare Buhari/north To Declare War On Igboland Again. by Sammy07: 9:42am On Nov 03, 2021
[s]
Amatarasha:
[/s]

Always typing trash.
Amu.kun. me.ko

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Dare Buhari/north To Declare War On Igboland Again. by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 03, 2021
Igbo always think chest beating is bravery grin can you defeat Niger delta? You have won zero war since your existence.

The only people fulani are afraid of is the owner of oil SS

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dare Buhari/north To Declare War On Igboland Again. by udele1: 9:46am On Nov 03, 2021
See weapons recovered from ESN/UGM. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Dare Buhari/north To Declare War On Igboland Again. by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 03, 2021
Amatarasha:

Close your mouth, i can smell akpu in your mouth

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dare Buhari/north To Declare War On Igboland Again. by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 03, 2021
Amatarasha:

Ngbeke feeling funky, denying her roots because she's ashamed they lost a war and 3 million people to boot.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dare Buhari/north To Declare War On Igboland Again. by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 03, 2021
udele1:
See weapons recovered from ESN/UGM. grin grin

Look like d!ldo ESN use to poke each other in the buttock whenever they get h0rny

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dare Buhari/north To Declare War On Igboland Again. by adamsmith914: 9:51am On Nov 03, 2021
Penguin2:
I’ve consistently read, to my utmost dismay and discountenance, the repeated claim of misguided elements on this forum who claim how war will be declared on the Igbos again.

But this misguided miscreants think this is 1967 when it was the rest of Nigeria against Ndigbo.

This time around, almost every region, except the bloodsucking terrorists and their online zombies, are tired of this shitty contraption.

So, this time around, it will be the rest of Nigeria against the Fulani and their collaborators.

Niger Delta ocean shores will no longer be used by Fulani Navy to berth in the south.

The Yoruba will no longer provide media support to the bloodsuckers as they will be taking up arms too to demand for Odua Republic.

The MiddleBelt which the Futa Jalonians has converted to a killing field will no longer buy into the fallacy of “one north”.

If you doubt my projections, tell the northern Almajiris to go on reprisals against the Igbos again.

Declare war on Biafra & witness another genocide? Please go & look for something to eat this Wednesday morning. Nonsense.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dare Buhari/north To Declare War On Igboland Again. by Amatarasha(f): 9:58am On Nov 03, 2021
TripleOh7:

Ngbeke feeling funky, denying her roots because she's ashamed they lost a war and 3 million people to boot.
This gay scammer stop trolling me .

4 Likes

Re: I Dare Buhari/north To Declare War On Igboland Again. by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 03, 2021
[s]
Amatarasha:
This gay scammer stop trolling me .
[/s]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dare Buhari/north To Declare War On Igboland Again. by Telekinetic: 10:43am On Nov 03, 2021
ScamHunter:
Stop posting rubbish. Nigerian tribes are hard wired to unite if the adversary is Ndigbo. Why do you think they were against Jonathan in 2015? They subconsciously linked him to Igbo because he wanted the best hands in his government who were incidentally Igbos. If you think Yoruba will consciously discard their jealousy and envy and desire Igbo progress, you're dreaming. Not even the threat of genocide from Fulani against them will make them do that. A people who denied their own who wanted to set them free for free food in Nigeria will not bat an eyelid to support Fulani against you for the same free food (crude oil).

The consensus for Igbo presidency come 2023 would not be as a result of threat but the fact that most Nigerians, Fulani inclusive are searching for exit valve and they're aware that Igbo is the solution if this country would survive another 5 years. They're all simply in a quandary knowing that it will take the Igbo magic touch to rescue Nigeria from precipice, not that they cannot unite against us. In fact, I see a consensus for all Igbo candidates in 2023, not out of love for Ndigbo but out of fear of living without Nigeria. What we have in Nigeria are mostly deeply insecure tribes who cannot dream independent existence the way NdiIgbo do.
Guy you finish work on this post... So on point!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dare Buhari/north To Declare War On Igboland Again. by valirex: 10:48am On Nov 03, 2021
Penguin2:

Many are mad but few are roaming, you actually think we will join you in any war? Lol, those wen wan join ibos they are free and later they will hear things like you're now Biafra cos you joined us in war

3 Likes

Re: I Dare Buhari/north To Declare War On Igboland Again. by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 03, 2021
History always repeats itself.
Re: I Dare Buhari/north To Declare War On Igboland Again. by Coldsperm: 10:58am On Nov 03, 2021
That is why they have not started their senseless killings in the North since. They know that it is now Igbos and Hausa/Fulanis and their Northern Muslim collaborators and they stand no chance of winning. If it was before, only verbal insult of their religion in another country can lead to the killings of people in their domain. But now, their cows and the Herdsmen are being dealt with down here. Some of their truck drivers have also been killed in the senseless UGM and Security agents war but they have all remained mute unlike before. I just wish all parts of these country should just step aside and watch only Igbos and those headslammers from the North dig it out this time around and let's see the outcome at the end.

1 Like

Re: I Dare Buhari/north To Declare War On Igboland Again. by Lanretoye(m): 11:03am On Nov 03, 2021
How old are you first,cos im not sure u know the difference even between riot and protest.

2 Likes

Re: I Dare Buhari/north To Declare War On Igboland Again. by Coldsperm: 11:08am On Nov 03, 2021
valirex:

Many are mad but few are roaming, you actually think we will join you in any war? Lol, those wen wan join ibos they are free and later they will hear things like you're now Biafra cos you joined us in war
Nobody is begging you to join Coward. Read the post again and try to understand before rushing to type only if Igbophobia will allow you do that.
Re: I Dare Buhari/north To Declare War On Igboland Again. by valirex: 11:08am On Nov 03, 2021
Coldsperm:

Nobody is begging you to join Coward. Read the post again and try to understand before rushing to type only if Igbophobia will allow you do that.

No be by force tongue

2 Likes

Re: I Dare Buhari/north To Declare War On Igboland Again. by Coldsperm: 11:10am On Nov 03, 2021
valirex:

Nobody is begging you to join Coward. Read the post again and try to understand before rushing to comment.
Re: I Dare Buhari/north To Declare War On Igboland Again. by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 03, 2021
This empty barrel noise makers, chest-beating gorillas have come again. You want to dare the north to declare a war you are not even prepared for. What logical sense does that make biko?

3 Likes

Re: I Dare Buhari/north To Declare War On Igboland Again. by Wiifesnatcher(m): 11:11am On Nov 03, 2021
Amatarasha:

the joke is on you, unthinkable specimen

you're destroying your land to hurt a Fulani man, how stupid won't you people sound

just take your slow brain outta here

4 Likes

Re: I Dare Buhari/north To Declare War On Igboland Again. by valirex: 11:12am On Nov 03, 2021
Coldsperm:

Nobody is begging you to join Coward. Read the post again and try to understand before rushing to comment.

No be by force tongue

2 Likes

Re: I Dare Buhari/north To Declare War On Igboland Again. by Wiifesnatcher(m): 11:14am On Nov 03, 2021
ScamHunter:

Igbo will blame everybody but themselves

when your mental provider is available, read this gibberish again. you Igbo we climb to political limelight in Nigeria when you stop feeling inferior and seeing Yoruba as threat to your political progress and development in Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: I Dare Buhari/north To Declare War On Igboland Again. by engrchykae(m): 11:54am On Nov 03, 2021
ScamHunter:

But why the hate against Igbo?
What did we do?
Hate without reason
Re: I Dare Buhari/north To Declare War On Igboland Again. by engrchykae(m): 11:58am On Nov 03, 2021
SlyDev:
Igbo always think chest beating is bravery grin can you defeat Niger delta? You have won zero war since your existence.

The only people fulani are afraid of is the owner of oil SS
we have never waged war against anyone before.
We understand the principle of biri Kam biri(live and let live)
You are not Igbo so you can never understand.
You can't convince the Igbo to take up arms for the war of a greedy leader(that is if anyone is publicly accepted as a leader)
We are the only democrats in the milky way.

1 Like

Re: I Dare Buhari/north To Declare War On Igboland Again. by engrchykae(m): 12:01pm On Nov 03, 2021
Coldsperm:
That is why they have not started their senseless killings in the North since. They know that it is now Igbos and Hausa/Fulanis and their Northern Muslim collaborators and they stand no chance of winning. If it was before, only verbal insult of their religion in another country can lead to the killings of people in their domain. But now, their cows and the Herdsmen are being dealt with down here. Some of their truck drivers have also been killed in the senseless UGM and Security agents war but they have all remained mute unlike before. I just wish all parts of these country should just step aside and watch only Igbos and those headslammers from the North dig it out this time around and let's see the outcome at the end.
the western devils(UK and USA)need the backward north to keep Nigeria down
Re: I Dare Buhari/north To Declare War On Igboland Again. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 03, 2021
engrchykae:
we have never waged war against anyone before.
We understand the principle of biri Kam biri(live and let live)
You are not Igbo so you can never understand.
You can't convince the Igbo to take up arms for the war of a greedy leader(that is if anyone is publicly accepted as a leader)
We are the only democrats in the milky way.

Have you allow Yoruba to live or tinubu to live or our Kings to live, you are always in the front of anything anti Yoruba. You don't practice your forefathers proverb

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OKOWA BE WISE:Okowa Must Support Ukwuani For Deputy Governor 2023 / Obi At 61: Northern Youths Hold Summit, Says No Nigeria Without Peter Obi (pix) / BREAKING: 8 Days To Reply Subpoena, Tinubu, APC Fear US Responses On Drug Crimes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.