Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

BREAKING: 8 Days To Reply Subpoena, Tinubu, APC Fear US Responses On Drug Crimes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: 8 Days To Reply Subpoena, Tinubu, APC Fear US Responses On Drug Crimes (2875 Views)

BREAKING: Forfeiture Is Criminal, CJN Speaks On Tinubu's $460,000 Drug Crimes / BREAKING! 8 Policemen Gunned Down As ‘unknown Gunmen’ Storm Ohafia (photos) / Prophet Reveals Zombies' Likely Responses On PDP Presidential Candidate! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

BREAKING: 8 Days To Reply Subpoena, Tinubu, APC Fear US Responses On Drug Crimes by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 03, 2023
Nothing has shaken corrupt Tinubu and his shylock legal team as the expected US responses to Tinubu's drug crimes and forfeiture of $460,000 to US government. Will Tinubu be extradited or not? Should they lie in their reply, won't Nigerians dig out the truth and expose them further? Of course, US is not Nigeria where everything can be manipulated or bought with some dollar notes. Most troubling is that UK, US have refused to acknowledge "the president-elect" and haven't sent a congratulatory message. What's Tinubu's Fate?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: 8 Days To Reply Subpoena, Tinubu, APC Fear US Responses On Drug Crimes by SLAP44: 7:25pm On Mar 03, 2023
This is a time for ethical hackers to work.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: 8 Days To Reply Subpoena, Tinubu, APC Fear US Responses On Drug Crimes by Hashabiah: 7:25pm On Mar 03, 2023
North4Obi23:
The rigging was done in manner that even the INEC Chairman was ashamed and in a hurry to just declare and push the pooh to court. Mahmood knew he was calling the wrong results but he couldn't stop because he had been paid hugely to rig the election. Part of the documents labour party should request as an exhibi is the transaction details of Mahmood as a public officer to know exactly how much he received for the dirty job.
I interact vastly with APC members they are in a fix too wondering how Mahmood did it.
You think Mahmood's details will hold that kind if cash ? Baba, that guy will probably have a Barclay's account under an alias . These guys have been in the game long enough to know how to cover their trail . The only problem here is getting the International bodies to cooperate with such an investigation

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: 8 Days To Reply Subpoena, Tinubu, APC Fear US Responses On Drug Crimes by Hashabiah: 7:25pm On Mar 03, 2023
SLAP44:
This is a time for ethical hackers to work.
I support this 1001%

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: 8 Days To Reply Subpoena, Tinubu, APC Fear US Responses On Drug Crimes by Dreal1247: 5:10am On Mar 04, 2023
Any judge who tries to cover this will have his integrity badly dented.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: 8 Days To Reply Subpoena, Tinubu, APC Fear US Responses On Drug Crimes by AdaojoTheUrchin: 5:51am On Mar 04, 2023
The evidence of the electoral thievery are legion, unassailable and unimpeachable. Let see the judges who will pretend the evidence do not count.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: 8 Days To Reply Subpoena, Tinubu, APC Fear US Responses On Drug Crimes by Nobody: 7:24am On Apr 04, 2023
North4Obi23:
Nothing has shaken corrupt Tinubu and his legal as the expected response of Tinubu drug crimes and forfeiture of $460,000 to US government. Will Tinubu be extradited or not.?Should they lie in their reply, won't Nigerians dig out the truth and expose them further? Of course, US is not Nigeria where everything can be manipulated or bought with some dollar notes. Most troubling is that UK, US have refused to acknowledge "the president-elect" and haven't sent a congratulatory message. What's Tinubu's Fate?
Re: BREAKING: 8 Days To Reply Subpoena, Tinubu, APC Fear US Responses On Drug Crimes by BastadThiefnubu: 7:27am On Apr 04, 2023
A drug lord will never rule Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: 8 Days To Reply Subpoena, Tinubu, APC Fear US Responses On Drug Crimes by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 04, 2023
BastadThiefnubu:
Never

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: 8 Days To Reply Subpoena, Tinubu, APC Fear US Responses On Drug Crimes by lilytender: 7:37am On Apr 04, 2023
North4Obi23:
Nothing has shaken corrupt Tinubu and his shylock legal team as the expected US responses to Tinubu's drug crimes and forfeiture of $460,000 to US government. Will Tinubu be extradited or not? Should they lie in their reply, won't Nigerians dig out the truth and expose them further? Of course, US is not Nigeria where everything can be manipulated or bought with some dollar notes. Most troubling is that UK, US have refused to acknowledge "the president-elect" and haven't sent a congratulatory message. What's Tinubu's Fate?

Use this energy to concentrate on your life, and you will stop begging for food

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: 8 Days To Reply Subpoena, Tinubu, APC Fear US Responses On Drug Crimes by seunmsg(m): 7:38am On Apr 04, 2023
North4Obi23:

Are you referring to US embassy in Nigeria or the president of US. Get your fact right.

Go back and read the two attached pictures and stop asking dumb question. While at it, Google Ned Price and Rishi Sunak.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: 8 Days To Reply Subpoena, Tinubu, APC Fear US Responses On Drug Crimes by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 04, 2023
It's now I know most APC guys are dung eating dunce whose brains are dead. Who should congratulate and sign from UK and US? Una mumu dey smell.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: 8 Days To Reply Subpoena, Tinubu, APC Fear US Responses On Drug Crimes by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 04, 2023
Are you saying Joe Biden, UK Prime Minister or King Charles congratulated Tinubu? For where?

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: 8 Days To Reply Subpoena, Tinubu, APC Fear US Responses On Drug Crimes by seunmsg(m): 7:55am On Apr 04, 2023
North4Obi23:
Are you saying Joe Biden, UK Prime Minister or King Charles congratulated Tinubu? For where?

I can see you’re now scared of mentioning me. This is what happens when you read only what your biased group feed you with. Sometimes, read beyond the narrative shared by those you support and do your own research on issues.

Rishi Sunak is the Prime Minister of UK, he personally congratulated Tinubu through his verified Twitter account. The tweet is still there for you to verify. The US government through the spokesman of the US state department (Foreign affairs ministry) Ned Price issued a statement congratulating Tinubu on his victory. Other relevant world leaders have done the same.

Stop allowing obidients to mess up with your brain with fake news. Do your own research and find the truth. Thank me for rescuing you from your ignorance this morning. Cheers!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: 8 Days To Reply Subpoena, Tinubu, APC Fear US Responses On Drug Crimes by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 04, 2023
lilytender:

Use this energy to concentrate on your life, and you will stop begging for food
You're a miserable fool. Beg food from a poor agbero like you who searches passenger bags looking for what to steal. Poor and smelly pig like you calling another a beggar. Thunder kill you there. How can you support Tinubu if you're not agbero. I have a handful of your type who support Tinubu but come for money for transport.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: 8 Days To Reply Subpoena, Tinubu, APC Fear US Responses On Drug Crimes by press9jatv: 8:01am On Apr 04, 2023
Tinubu is a clueless drug baron, he want to get the presidential immunity before he goes to USA 🇺🇸. We know his game plans now. Tinubu must be jail

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: 8 Days To Reply Subpoena, Tinubu, APC Fear US Responses On Drug Crimes by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 04, 2023
seunmsg:

I can see you’re now scared of mentioning me. This is what happens when you read only what your biased group feed you with. Sometimes, read beyond the narrative shared by those you support and do your own research on issues.

Rishi Sunak is the Prime Minister of UK, he personally congratulated Tinubu through his verified Twitter account. The tweet is still there for you to verify. The US government through the spokesman of the US state department (Foreign affairs ministry) Ned Price issued a statement congratulating Tinubu on his victory. Other relevant world leaders have done the same.

Stop allowing obidients to mess up with your brain with fake news. Do your own research and find the truth. Thank me for rescuing you from your ignorance this morning. Cheers!
And they told the drug lord that his sins are forgiven by US as you chose a part to reply and ignored the other part.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: 8 Days To Reply Subpoena, Tinubu, APC Fear US Responses On Drug Crimes by Legitisreal: 8:03am On Apr 04, 2023
North4Obi23:

You're a miserable fool. Beg food from a poor agbero like you who searches passenger bags looking for what to steal. Poor and smelly pig like you calling another a beggar. Thunder kill you there. How can you support if you're not agbero. I have a handful of your type who support Tinubu but come for money for transport.
you are very bitter and frustrated

Is it because you heard Uk prime minister and USA government have congratulated tinubu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: 8 Days To Reply Subpoena, Tinubu, APC Fear US Responses On Drug Crimes by OneCandleAway(f): 8:04am On Apr 04, 2023
Hashabiah:
You think Mahmood's details will hold that kind if cash ? Baba, that guy will probably have a Barclay's account under an alias . These guys have been in the game long enough to know how to cover their trail . The only problem here is getting the International bodies to cooperate with such an investigation

The money is likely in one of these offshore accounts under the name of a trusted family member.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: 8 Days To Reply Subpoena, Tinubu, APC Fear US Responses On Drug Crimes by Legitisreal: 8:04am On Apr 04, 2023
North4Obi23:

And they told the drug lord that his sins are forgiven by US as you chose a part to reply and ignored the other part.
yes daddy

Are you the forgiver of sins now, una must see conspiracy to be brewing

How far the jubril case you guys where unearthing
Re: BREAKING: 8 Days To Reply Subpoena, Tinubu, APC Fear US Responses On Drug Crimes by seunmsg(m): 8:07am On Apr 04, 2023
North4Obi23:

The part about drug case is already before a tribunal. The right thing is to allow the tribunal decide the case. I’m only interested in calling out your lies about US and UK government not congratulating Tinubu. That’s a lie and glad you now know it’s a lie.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: 8 Days To Reply Subpoena, Tinubu, APC Fear US Responses On Drug Crimes by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 04, 2023
Legitisreal:
you are very bitter and frustrated

Is it because you heard Uk prime minister and USA government have congratulated tinubu
What makes me frustrated? Perhaps, I'm frustrated because I don't want a dangerously corrupt and dying drug lord like Tinubu who stole another person's mandate as a president. I'm frustrated because I want US to repatriate a criminal to answer for his drug crimes in Chicago. Of course, I'm frustrated by asking INEC to follow their procedures and announce what is on their BVAS, be transparent and allow Nigerians count the votes with them. I'm frustrated because your type die in silence, denial by supporting a system that may destroy you and your family members. I'm frustrated because we want a sincere leadership and not criminal gang of drug kingpins as leaders. Just look at the mirror and tell yourself who is actually frustrated.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: 8 Days To Reply Subpoena, Tinubu, APC Fear US Responses On Drug Crimes by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 04, 2023
Legitisreal:
yes daddy

Are you the forgiver of sins now, una must see conspiracy to be brewing

How far the jubril case you guys where unearthing
I'm glad to associate with a yes daddy instead of following a drug daddy.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: 8 Days To Reply Subpoena, Tinubu, APC Fear US Responses On Drug Crimes by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 04, 2023
Choose between a yes daddy and a drug daddy.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: 8 Days To Reply Subpoena, Tinubu, APC Fear US Responses On Drug Crimes by babyfaceafrica: 8:33am On Apr 04, 2023
This is super story
Re: BREAKING: 8 Days To Reply Subpoena, Tinubu, APC Fear US Responses On Drug Crimes by Nice2023(m): 8:36am On Apr 04, 2023
BastadThiefnubu:

I am with u my brother.
Re: BREAKING: 8 Days To Reply Subpoena, Tinubu, APC Fear US Responses On Drug Crimes by Lanretoye(m): 8:38am On Apr 04, 2023
Seun and lala,this Guy’s nuisance here is becoming unhealthy for this forum.you can’t wake up every morning to meet these kind of unpalatable threads,something needs to be done about him.
Re: BREAKING: 8 Days To Reply Subpoena, Tinubu, APC Fear US Responses On Drug Crimes by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 04, 2023
Lanretoye:
Seun and lala,this Guy’s nuisance here is becoming unhealthy for this forum.you can’t wake up every morning to meet these kind of unpalatable threads,something needs to be done about him.
A thief runs when no one pursues him. Check yourself.
Re: BREAKING: 8 Days To Reply Subpoena, Tinubu, APC Fear US Responses On Drug Crimes by Lanretoye(m): 8:42am On Apr 04, 2023
North4Obi23:

A thief runs when no one pursues him. Check yourself.
i am antinuisance.
Re: BREAKING: 8 Days To Reply Subpoena, Tinubu, APC Fear US Responses On Drug Crimes by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 04, 2023
Lanretoye:
i am antinuisance.
And you support this? Which nuisance is greater than these?

2 Likes

(1) (2)

I Asked Chat GPT To Rate The Performance Of Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And El Rufai / "telephone Is Not For The Poor" - Senator David Mark / Nairaland For Nigerians And Friends Of Nigeria (not Biafrans)!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.