Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Onochie’s Attacks On Igbo Monarchs Sacrilegious, Odious, Says Ohanaeze - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onochie’s Attacks On Igbo Monarchs Sacrilegious, Odious, Says Ohanaeze (22980 Views)

South-East Under Siege: Igbo Monarchs’ Gruesome Murder Sparks Outrage / Open-grazing: Uzodinma Will Be Excommunicated In Igboland, Says Ohanaeze Ndigbo / FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onochie’s Attacks On Igbo Monarchs Sacrilegious, Odious, Says Ohanaeze by BlackPantherxXx: 1:23pm On Nov 03, 2021
Zorn:
what about those that don't even have chest to beat but have RAT poison to drink

E pain am die. cheesy

Re: Onochie’s Attacks On Igbo Monarchs Sacrilegious, Odious, Says Ohanaeze by Newton85: 1:24pm On Nov 03, 2021
Lauretta Onochie is though a deplorable political jobber and Buhari attack dog, but she's absolutely spot-on about these useless, worthless, mannerless, ill-bred scumbags called Ohanaeze.

1 Like

Re: Onochie’s Attacks On Igbo Monarchs Sacrilegious, Odious, Says Ohanaeze by tsmat(m): 1:25pm On Nov 03, 2021
Every igbos here want to abuse this woman because of the truth. But you know what?
It is what it is.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onochie’s Attacks On Igbo Monarchs Sacrilegious, Odious, Says Ohanaeze by Newton85: 1:27pm On Nov 03, 2021
Lauretta Onochie is absolutely right about the ill-bred, senseless, mannerless Eboe kings, even though she's just a political jobber and Buhari attack dog. The truth hurts. It's better for one to die young than become old like these despicable Eboe Ezes.

2 Likes

Re: Onochie’s Attacks On Igbo Monarchs Sacrilegious, Odious, Says Ohanaeze by Newton85: 1:28pm On Nov 03, 2021
DOTian:
This was my immediate thinking as I read all the rubbish written by that woman. I expect the Royal fatheres and Ohaneze leadership to send a very powerful delegation to his/her (that transgender sef) community in Onitsha Alona. That village is just after Asaba! All along, I thought this vampire of a woman is from one of this unknown villages after Agbor... Didn't know she is that close to home! Nkîta ara! Whatever she wrote was purely insulting and she should be held responsible when this regime is over. She has formed a habit of insulting the igbos at will just to get the attention of her irresponsible master, and Ohaneze must find a way to use her as an example.. When she was rejected at the Senate as INEC resident commissioner, she never went off insulting the senators or the emirs. I think it's about time people like her are met fire for fire..
She's right, but the truth hurts, I know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onochie’s Attacks On Igbo Monarchs Sacrilegious, Odious, Says Ohanaeze by Rupertek: 1:29pm On Nov 03, 2021
Nobody should blame the traditional rulers and Igbo leaders. With police and other security agencies not able to stop prowling and blood suckubg IPOB gunmen that have taken over south east, the leaders have been intimidated to support IPOB against their will

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onochie’s Attacks On Igbo Monarchs Sacrilegious, Odious, Says Ohanaeze by Newton85: 1:30pm On Nov 03, 2021
DOTian:

You will stay in your wet dingy room and be throwing insults right left and center everyday here.. If them show you an igboman face to face now, you go mellow sharp sharp..
There is an igboman living in your street, abi? Just walk up to him and say all that you said above and see what happens to your oblong head in minutes... Always ranting like a pregnant woman about to deliver... Lol...
Men do the fighting.. Women like you, do the talking
Alaye stop chest beating like an ape on Nairaland jare.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onochie’s Attacks On Igbo Monarchs Sacrilegious, Odious, Says Ohanaeze by mbaise1000: 1:31pm On Nov 03, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Coldie:
Shutup did she lie, am an Igbo guy but seriously u guys are shameless, after all Nnamdi Kanu did his rag tag rebel army even killed traditional rulers in IMO state and u guys want him out of prison.

U guys are very shameless

Certainly you are not igbo, and even if you are you are, it's not surprising, BTW the igbokwe guy and uzodimma and some like them insist they are all igbos, the problem with things like you is that you feel so inferior that you think the best thing you can do to belong or liked by igbo haters is to denigrate and insult fellow Igbos if you are actually igbo, intelligent people asked questions about the claim of the nigerian got that IPOB did those traditional rulers, questions which are not yet answered by that got, you are free to believe what you want to believe, that you see the chains and shackles on your hand and legs as ornaments of gold and diamond is your choice, trying to insult others who are not as inferior and stupidity as you and doesn't see things like you is where you invite people like me to talk
Re: Onochie’s Attacks On Igbo Monarchs Sacrilegious, Odious, Says Ohanaeze by Newton85: 1:33pm On Nov 03, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Don't mind the nairaland superman, when he is confronted life by real men on the streets he will shit in his underwear
Who are the "real men" on the streets?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onochie’s Attacks On Igbo Monarchs Sacrilegious, Odious, Says Ohanaeze by tsmat(m): 1:33pm On Nov 03, 2021
sharpsecret:
and your brave Yoruba men are their while Kwara state was taken and emirs installed....let me ask u a simple questions can Yoruba men withstand a war with north..south east and south south for only One year?...Yoruba men are not brave at all that is why u see them sitting at home and their wife's selling agbo up and down

I see you are dumb but let me school you.
Emir is a religious title not traditional and the Emir is a full blooded Yoruba man.

And why will the Yoruba be willing to go to war with anybody.
Na una be the children o hate that want to die quickly. All the madness start and end in the south east. Go Yoruba land make dem kill your papa. Idiot.

2 Likes

Re: Onochie’s Attacks On Igbo Monarchs Sacrilegious, Odious, Says Ohanaeze by adamsmith914: 1:35pm On Nov 03, 2021
DOTian:

"We the South South" from Oshogbo again?
Chronic Unity Beggars everywhere..
See you had to change the narrative to Osogbo? You can’t even deny the fact that you are begging your South South Brothers? I dey laugh una, Secessionist Beggars.

2 Likes

Re: Onochie’s Attacks On Igbo Monarchs Sacrilegious, Odious, Says Ohanaeze by okoroemeka(m): 1:36pm On Nov 03, 2021
dallasi:

If Igbo say they will support you with one million people in a war. Watch your back because they will all flee to ivory coast like Ojukwu and Kanu
General Buratai (2019)
i don't even think you are worthy enough to mention the name of col ojukwu and his brave fighters that held the might of the Nigerian and Arabian assault for 3 years,and you say such man is a coward,a man that was one of the first batch of British trained officers in the Nigerian army, between col ojukwu and chief awolowo who do you think is a betrayer and coward?chief awolowo was released from Calabar prison and a plan was hatched for him to go back to Lagos and declear oduduwa republic while ojukwu declares biafra,so they can catch the area group on a wrong footing,chief awolowo went back to Lagos and revealed the plan to gowon who immediately rewarded him with the finance ministry,he forfeited the chance to be the first president of a Yoruba nation because of a ministerial post and the fear to fight for what you believe in,what ever you do don't ever call col ojukwu and his brave fighters cowards,these a people that were outnumbered 5-1,has no air Force,hungry,has almost no international support,no heavy weapons,but still they choose to fight on

2 Likes

Re: Onochie’s Attacks On Igbo Monarchs Sacrilegious, Odious, Says Ohanaeze by DOTian: 1:38pm On Nov 03, 2021
adamsmith914:
See you had to change the narrative to Osogbo? You can’t even deny the fact that you are begging your South South Brothers? I dey laugh una, Secessionist Beggars.
Why should I discuss my issues with my South South brother with a wizard interloper from igangan like you? Do I discuss about the eguns and aworis of Lagos with you?
Re: Onochie’s Attacks On Igbo Monarchs Sacrilegious, Odious, Says Ohanaeze by tsmat(m): 1:40pm On Nov 03, 2021
Mortiple:
SHAME ON YOUR USELESS PARENTS WHO GAVE BIRTH TO YOU!!!

You are claiming to be "an Igbo guy" just because you want to be heard on Nairaland?!

Igbos do not give birth to idiotic efulefus of which you are an offspring.

We definitely know our children.

Yeah your children of hate and disunity.
Re: Onochie’s Attacks On Igbo Monarchs Sacrilegious, Odious, Says Ohanaeze by aryzgreat: 1:40pm On Nov 03, 2021

It added, “The obnoxious role of denigrating one’s kinsmen to be fully ingratiated and assimilated in the other group is as old as mankind. However the entrepreneurs of betrayal have never ended well.”

The summary.

Lauretta onichie and Joe Igbokwe should be guuded
Re: Onochie’s Attacks On Igbo Monarchs Sacrilegious, Odious, Says Ohanaeze by Ugonna62: 1:41pm On Nov 03, 2021
Coldie:
Shutup did she lie, am an Igbo guy but seriously u guys are shameless, after all Nnamdi Kanu did his rag tag rebel army even killed traditional rulers in IMO state and u guys want him out of prison.

Anybody that stand on the way of biafra actualization will be crushed,be you traditional leaders or whateve you will go down,after the tenure of the terrorist in aso rock,that ashawo woman and her like will be taken care of.adequatly
Re: Onochie’s Attacks On Igbo Monarchs Sacrilegious, Odious, Says Ohanaeze by Karemarealty288(m): 1:44pm On Nov 03, 2021
adamsmith914:
Nonsense, she should have yabbed those so called shameless toothless Ezes more. Mumu Chief Wailers.

Why is she always silent on Gumi?
Re: Onochie’s Attacks On Igbo Monarchs Sacrilegious, Odious, Says Ohanaeze by Zorn: 1:44pm On Nov 03, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:

E pain am die. cheesy
na you E dey pain no be me
Re: Onochie’s Attacks On Igbo Monarchs Sacrilegious, Odious, Says Ohanaeze by Caboceer: 1:48pm On Nov 03, 2021
Mystic216:
That woman is being driven by her present earnings
She and Joe will later reap well

She used to be a prostitute in Europe

For context, that's all

1 Like

Re: Onochie’s Attacks On Igbo Monarchs Sacrilegious, Odious, Says Ohanaeze by Ovamboland(m): 1:48pm On Nov 03, 2021
Karlman:

Even if that was the case I had expected you to know better than bringing that up at this very moment...it's very senseless of you to make that statement here.

I have always observed how you have always stood for the Igbo cause which is why I am correcting you on this very misstep as I have no time.

You want to brow beat the guy with fake monarchs
Re: Onochie’s Attacks On Igbo Monarchs Sacrilegious, Odious, Says Ohanaeze by Champele(m): 1:57pm On Nov 03, 2021
DOTian:
This was my immediate thinking as I read all the rubbish written by that woman. I expect the Royal fatheres and Ohaneze leadership to send a very powerful delegation to his/her (that transgender sef) community in Onitsha Alona. That village is just after Asaba! All along, I thought this vampire of a woman is from one of this unknown villages after Agbor... Didn't know she is that close to home! Nkîta ara! Whatever she wrote was purely insulting and she should be held responsible when this regime is over. She has formed a habit of insulting the igbos at will just to get the attention of her irresponsible master, and Ohaneze must find a way to use her as an example.. When she was rejected at the Senate as INEC resident commissioner, she never went off insulting the senators or the emirs. I think it's about time people like her are met fire for fire..
All this insult to your so called sister? The northerners will never do same to their own. You are a fool. She is working for the government and she is doing her job. You can either counter her with a constructive argument or shut up.
Re: Onochie’s Attacks On Igbo Monarchs Sacrilegious, Odious, Says Ohanaeze by Champele(m): 1:58pm On Nov 03, 2021
Caboceer:

She used to be a prostitute in Europe

For context, that's all
She was doing it with your mother.
Re: Onochie’s Attacks On Igbo Monarchs Sacrilegious, Odious, Says Ohanaeze by DOTian: 2:00pm On Nov 03, 2021
Champele:
All this insult to your so called sister? The northerners will never do same to their own. You are a fool. She is working for the government and she is doing her job. You can either counter her with a constructive argument or shut up.
You're the bigger ""fool" for trying to explain away a clear case of stupidity as one "doing her job". You idiot on steroids! She has to call priests and the clergy so many demeaning names just to do her so called job? Two of you belong to the 16th century..
Re: Onochie’s Attacks On Igbo Monarchs Sacrilegious, Odious, Says Ohanaeze by Champele(m): 2:01pm On Nov 03, 2021
Coldie:

Don't mind them fools. They think because one is agitating for secession then he have the right to shed blood. He will pay for his actions. Nnamdi Kanu has brought tears to many families in Igbo land and he must pay for it. Especially for the Akunyilis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onochie’s Attacks On Igbo Monarchs Sacrilegious, Odious, Says Ohanaeze by Ovamboland(m): 2:02pm On Nov 03, 2021
DOTian:

But your sons can occupy the presidency pepertually, abi?
You're still living in ovamboland...

If you don't know how to play the game, you can't occupy the presidency.
Learn how to belong and engage in a civil manner

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onochie’s Attacks On Igbo Monarchs Sacrilegious, Odious, Says Ohanaeze by Ovamboland(m): 2:04pm On Nov 03, 2021
DOTian:

Because she's a woman maybe...
And totally inconsequential.
IPOB doesn't declare worn out "madams" wanted...

Women will hear wian for this your online Dot republic, they obviously won't worth a farthing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onochie’s Attacks On Igbo Monarchs Sacrilegious, Odious, Says Ohanaeze by Hezmatosky: 2:05pm On Nov 03, 2021
Nonsense ibos seeking for the release of somebody that has causes more that amended. Let me even ask....... What will be una gain if nnamdi is released?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onochie’s Attacks On Igbo Monarchs Sacrilegious, Odious, Says Ohanaeze by adamsmith914: 2:19pm On Nov 03, 2021
DOTian:

Why should I discuss my issues with my South South brother with a wizard interloper from igangan like you? Do I discuss about the eguns and aworis of Lagos with you?
I can swear with my life that I am a waterside man from the creeks of the Niger Delta, can you swear on what you cherish the most that I am from wherever you imagine? South South Beggar, your supreme leader told his mumu worshipers that they offered him so called 5 states but he refused? Why did he refuse?
Re: Onochie’s Attacks On Igbo Monarchs Sacrilegious, Odious, Says Ohanaeze by Ovamboland(m): 2:25pm On Nov 03, 2021
DOTian:

Who wants your appointment?
Don't rate me with your village standards..
My people want out... And that will happen sooner than later..

What have you all been crying for? grin

You are deceitful untrustworthy people. You've been wailing they didn't give you president, Buhari you hate passionately did not appoint you to work for him as COAS, as aides as IGP. He did not fix your roads which your people forgot when they ran things with Jonathan.
Now you deny you never wanted those things.

A people who could lie gunmen they hail everywhere are unknown while they deceive themselves they are Fulani or DSS, very fraudulent cowardly people. Even dirty Shekau stands behind his insurgency.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onochie’s Attacks On Igbo Monarchs Sacrilegious, Odious, Says Ohanaeze by adamsmith914: 2:29pm On Nov 03, 2021
Ovamboland:

What have you all been crying for? grin

You are deceitful untrustworthy people. You've been wailing they didn't give you president, Buhari you hate passionately did not appoint you to work for him as COAS, as aides as IGP. He did not fix your roads which your people forgot when they ran things with Jonathan.
Now you deny you never wanted those things.

A people who could lie gunmen they hail everywhere are unknown while they deceive themselves they are Fulani or DSS, very fraudulent cowardly people. Even dirty Shekau stands behind his insurgency.
Don’t mind the nuisance dotian, some mumus will give others a bad name because of their ignorance. Just imagine the stupidity waiting for The Federal Republic of Nigeria to come & draw borderline for them? Yet Imo & Rivers state have a case in the Supreme Court of Nigeria over border lines that haven’t been resolved? Some people are just stupidly daft, they are better of appealing to Cameroon for assistance.
Re: Onochie’s Attacks On Igbo Monarchs Sacrilegious, Odious, Says Ohanaeze by Calitoscassius(m): 2:32pm On Nov 03, 2021
Newton85:
Who are the "real men" on the streets?
Do i have to answer?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Was Smuggled Into Tinubu's List - Rev. Gideon Para-Mallam (CAN Member) / APC Will Collapse By January Unless Buhari Acts – Acting Spokesman‎, Frank / World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.