Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,145 members, 7,849,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:54 AM

Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight (4258 Views)

Lagos, Rivers, Akwaibom And Imo Ranked Biggest Economies In Nigeria / S E & S S SHALL HOLD NNAMDI KANU UTTERANCES RESPONSIBLE FOR HARM TO IGBO / Peter Obi's Wife Is From Akwaibom And She Was First Lady For 8 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by AlexBells(m): 12:29pm On Nov 03, 2021
Ebi2233:

Jaja this Jaja that all d people he went to form Opobo with are all Ijaws.
Even Jaja was Acculturated as Ijaw first, and given Ijaw wives that bare all his children.
All Jaja Ijaw loyalists that wen with him to form Opobo,
They all went with their families.
Oya go and remove them from all Ijaw socia-cultural organizations they belong without leaving even one behind, but they are not even in one Ibo own.
OSU like u and your father nd grandfather.
Stop frustrating online go and remove them physical.
Since Na u one tell them who dem be.

All your frustrations end online.
The fact is that nobody is arguing with you or seeking your opinions here, we get it, 14 war houses migrated to Opobo with Jaja, they can still migrate back only this time without Jaja because there were Igbo natives there before even Jaja arrived so deal with it, I have told you Opobo is non negotiable
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by Ebi2233: 12:38pm On Nov 03, 2021
AlexBells:

The fact is that nobody is arguing with you or seeking your opinions here, we get it, 14 war houses migrated to Opobo with Jaja, they can still migrate back only this time without Jaja because there were Igbo natives there before even Jaja arrived so deal with it, I have told you Opobo is non negotiable

All your lies end online none of the house in Opobo have Ibo name till today.

All your frustrations end here.
No where e reach.
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by AlexBells(m): 12:45pm On Nov 03, 2021
Ebi2233:

No where e reach.
Let me give you a friendly advice, tell your Ditari or whatever he is that, I Ogechukwu said that if he don't want his Ijaw Republic to sink without sailing he should take his eyes off Opobo and he should prepare for a Referendum in Bonny
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by 9japride(m): 12:50pm On Nov 03, 2021
I doubt if this OP is Igbo, I noticed most of your topics are done to deliberately attract hatred towards Igbos. We live in a very funny and wicked world. I really don't know what's your aim. And it's really terrible how people enjoy all these trolling.
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by AlexBells(m): 12:54pm On Nov 03, 2021
9japride:
I doubt if this OP is Igbo, I noticed most of your topics are done to deliberately attract hatred towards Igbos. We live in a very funny and wicked world. I really don't know what's your aim. And it's really terrible how people enjoy all these trolling.
You are inconsequential if you are still wondering, if today someone still attracts hate to Igbo that's really funny cause IGBOS had been hated for no apparent reason in the past so no one care
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by 9japride(m): 1:11pm On Nov 03, 2021
AlexBells:

You are inconsequential if you are still wondering, if today someone still attracts hate to Igbo that's really funny cause IGBOS had been hated for no apparent reason in the past so no one care
[color=#006600][/color]

Yeah Igbos don't care, so does that give you the right to keep posting annoying stuffs about Igbos? People who are smart enough knows the group of people who lie and are very vindictive. I see all these actions as payback towards how certain people expressed their opinions about the president siting one example as the issue of Jibril which has made he's supporters to play games of calculated lies and propaganda towards the eastern region. They disguise as if they are Igbos and then post very inciting topics to make other southern tribes hate the Igbos. It's very unfortunate. Lastly, no true Igbo man/woman has the time to be posting unnecessary things just to prove a point. What will give an Igbo man joy is to have a country of he's own and do business with he's neighboring country.
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by mmanwuijele: 1:34pm On Nov 03, 2021
Tomahawk99:

You are still stuck in the past. This is delusional, focus on your 5 eastern states and don't worry about us. We can take care of ourselves.

Us? lol
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by Spy360(m): 1:37pm On Nov 03, 2021
Tomahawk99:
Don't bring your banditry and criminality to Cross River.
Akwa Ibom is doing fine and both states can become a Republic / Country on its own and a prosperous one.
Restrict your activities to the south east.
If only you realise that you are considered conquered territory by the Fulani North. I know because I have lived in North. It's just as Borno state. The reason why they won't have peace again is because they have not surrendered to the Sokoto caliphate. The Kanuris and their Shehu in Borno know this and have chosen to continue fighting. Fulani wants to replace Shehu with an Emir. Something they attempted long ago and failed.

It is Biafra agitation that is indirectly protecting Akwa Ibom and nonigbo parts of Cross River from being overrun by Fulani Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by Spy360(m): 1:42pm On Nov 03, 2021
Arda1000:
Biko kindly remove Rikwerres from any Alaigbo,it's an insult to add Benin people in our map thanks
What's Rikwerres? Lol .
I see an attempt of nonIgbos claiming Igbos just to create division. Nairaland na scam. grin
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by thundafire: 1:52pm On Nov 03, 2021
AlexBells:

I'm not bring anything to you as much as I'm concerned there is no space for non Igbo speaking territories in the Confederate States of AlaIgbo (CSA) also Igbo province of Nigeria, for your own good just hold on to The Biafran project, unless however and I have confidence that you can be your own country but what happens before and the lead up to that is what I can't tell, the North would happily negotiate with the Igbos not you, take note, see my map below there is no you in it.
keep ur self explanation to yourselves because Crossriver or Akwa ibom not interested
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by Arda1000(m): 2:11pm On Nov 03, 2021
Spy360:

What's Rikwerres? Lol .
I see an attempt of nonIgbos claiming Igbos just to create division. Nairaland na scam. grin
since they normally add R in their letters I decided to add R na, Rikwerre makes more sense than Ikwerre, Ikwerre sounds and look more Igboid grin
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by okigbojihad: 2:16pm On Nov 03, 2021
stupid thread by a foolish ipobian.

1 Like

Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by paltielx: 2:27pm On Nov 03, 2021
Lol. AKWA IBOM AND CROSS RIVER ARE ALREADY WORKING FOR "IBOM REPUBLIC" IF NIGERIA WILL EVER SPILT. Igbos are quite strong, they can go with their 5 states
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 03, 2021
AlexBells relax lets first get Biafra the five states first then we will see how it goes. undecided
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by Tomahawk99(m): 3:01pm On Nov 03, 2021
AlexBells:

I'm not worried one bit about you, like I noted Zero conscience, 100% passion and no price tag, you are not in position to defined Igboland, whover you are, just consult your map readers and stay away from Igboland both South East Igbos and South South Igbos or you would discover in time that Kaduna Nzeogwu was Anioma. A word is enough.
Keyboard warrior grin . Like i said restrict your delusions to the south east...a word is enough.

1 Like

Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by AlexBells(m): 3:23pm On Nov 03, 2021
thundafire:
keep ur self explanation to yourselves because Crossriver or Akwa ibom not interested
Neither I'm I interested in Cross River or Akwaibom, I'm personally interested in AlaIgbo but you guys there, lol, be watchful of your borders though especially if you are not under the Biafran umbrella
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by AlexBells(m): 4:04pm On Nov 03, 2021
Ebi2233:

No where e reach.
Then take your houses off, simple or get on the scene when it time
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by AlexBells(m): 4:05pm On Nov 03, 2021
Tomahawk99:

Keyboard warrior grin . Like i said restrict your delusions to the south east...a word is enough.
You could have more logically said restrict to AlaIgbo which I have tactically done, see the map bellow keep off

Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by AlexBells(m): 4:23pm On Nov 03, 2021
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Yeah Igbos don't care, so does that give you the right to keep posting annoying stuffs about Igbos? People who are smart enough knows the group of people who lie and are very vindictive. I see all these actions as payback towards how certain people expressed their opinions about the president siting one example as the issue of Jibril which has made he's supporters to play games of calculated lies and propaganda towards the eastern region. They disguise as if they are Igbos and then post very inciting topics to make other southern tribes hate the Igbos. It's very unfortunate. Lastly, no true Igbo man/woman has the time to be posting unnecessary things just to prove a point. What will give an Igbo man joy is to have a country of he's own and do business with he's neighboring country.
You are very delusional, how do you hope to have a country of your own when there is every likelihood of your allies being invaded, Really nobody cares about hate, Taiwan and Hongkong hate being Chinese or even being associated with China but who cares.

You think statehood is childs play, you want to have your own country of Igbos, how do you go about it, who cares about how other Southern tribes feels were they not the same people that fought us in Biafra, please respect yourself,

We are Igbos and we don't need to please any Southern tribe, anyone who overstep shall understand, just take a look at the map below and stay off it, with your Sourhern Bulshit, I had sent my message to Akwa/Cross, they either take it or leave it but when it gets real they should fight their fight like Benue is doing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by Tomahawk99(m): 4:47pm On Nov 03, 2021
AlexBells:

You could have more logically said restrict to AlaIgbo which I have tactically done, see the map bellow keep off
Alaigbo belongs to the dinosaurs...the past. Wake up!
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by Zooposki(f): 4:53pm On Nov 03, 2021
AlexBells:

This is the map I have. Where did you get yours?

Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by AlexBells(m): 5:17pm On Nov 03, 2021
Tomahawk99:

Alaigbo belongs to the dinosaurs...the past. Wake up!
It is funny how you think AlaIgbo belong to the past but Ibom and Ijaw Republic belong to present or future lol, just get it straight, stay away from AlaIgbo, all of it and we shall be good, overstep and have yourself to blame that's all
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by Biafrarep(m): 5:18pm On Nov 03, 2021
AlexBells:
[s]The Difference Between the Biafrans and the Core Igbos is that Biafrans have conscience while Core Igbos don't have conscience especially when passion is the question we both have a big and loving heart though, Biafrans are also more vocal and I think it good and sometimes bad as well.

This message is for our allies in Akwaibom and Cross River, hold Nnamdi Kanu tight, forget his brash method of speaking, he is a good man with a heart of milk.

I'm not trying to market Kanu, but Kanu don't want your oil nor Access to the sea, at most we can survive even if it is with only South East and if Biafrans are hungry for minerals they would want a United Nigeria becuase most solid Minerals are in the North and Eastern oil is already depleted to fund Abuja, AlaIgbo would only extend our industry and more to Opobo and at most Bonny.

Thank You Emeka Ojukwu for showing that the Igbos are not caward however the core Igbo is continuing with the inspiration and Vision of Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu, only that now, everything is focused in Igboland, an AlaIgbo where there shall be order, industry, peace and respect for the rule of law, an AlaIgbo of minimal corruption.

At most we are focused on AlaIgbo and however Bonny is under our potential protective umbrella and every other party should keep off.

The North want no confrontation with us neither do we, AlaIgbo remains committed to the Biafran territory as we see Kanu as our esteemed figure in our negotiation with the rest of Nigeria especially the North.

There shall no longer be Midwest as Igbo part of Midwest is with the Confederate States of AlaIgbo (CSA) also Igbo Province of Nigeria, the Benin Kingdom and Itsekiri can figure out their way from there.

Like Ojukwu noted in Aburi, Gowon was occupying Lagos by force of conquest and as such we can no longer talk on any issue concerning Western Nigeria and the Colony of Lagos, once the actions plays out, the Igbos would negotiate with whoever that is in charge of Lagos especially in the way forward for our people domiciled and holding properties there.

Akwa/Cross should not take this message lightly. The Ijaws would figure out their way also possibly with Ogoni and the Rest.
[/s]

Stop writing crap, Igbos don't need anyone to be great. I doubt you're Igbo self because you just want to mock Igbos for no reason.

What exactly can anyone offer Igbos that we do not have? Human resources? Natural resources? Oil and gas? Access to ocean? When we already have all these in abundance.

What every well meaning Igbo wants is an all Igbo nation including all Igbos in SE, SS and Benue state. Not an inch of Igboland must be left behind including our territories in Bonny and Opobo. That's what you should be rallying for and forget others.
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by AlexBells(m): 5:19pm On Nov 03, 2021
Zooposki:

This is the map I have. Where did you get yours?
We made it, both maps are great but since Biafra is not yet here let's get practicing with Confederate State of AlaIgbo also Igbo province, we are always prepared for the games as Igbo people.
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by AlexBells(m): 5:24pm On Nov 03, 2021
Biafrarep:

Stop writing crap, Igbos don't need anyone to be great. I doubt you're Igbo self because you just want to mock Igbos for no reason.

What exactly can anyone offer Igbos that we do not have? Human resources? Natural resources? Oil and gas? Access to ocean? When we already have all these in abundance.

What every well meaning Igbo wants is an all Igbo nation including all Igbos in SE, SS and Benue state. Not an inch of Igboland must be left behind including our territories in Bonny and Opobo. That's what you should be rallying for and forget others.
Before you think about yourself also look at others, I'm an advocate of Confederate state of AlaIgbo (CSA) but something is really cooking up and the children of Danfodio knows better not to attack us, but the Akwa/Cross people are very vulnerable especially cross river so,

if they stick to Kanu maybe they could be considered during the Refendum, cause if the cards are played fine the referendum maybe granted, otherwise I believe in AlaIgbo but letting Cross River invaded could only be stopped By Biafrans, I'm basically an Igbo fundamentalist, so they need Biafra we don't, see the map I'm focussing on just like you

Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by Biafrarep(m): 5:37pm On Nov 03, 2021
AlexBells:

Before you think about yourself also look at others, I'm an advocate of Confederate state of AlaIgbo (CSA) but something is really cooking up and the children of Danfodio knows better not to attack us, but the Akwa/Cross people are very vulnerable especially cross river so,

if they stick to Kanu maybe they could be considered during the Refendum, cause if the cards are played fine the referendum maybe granted, otherwise I believe in AlaIgbo but letting Cross River invaded could only be stopped By Biafrans, I'm basically an Igbo fundamentalist, so they need Biafra we don't, see the map I'm focussing on just like you

When a ship is sinking, what a wise man will do is to save himself and his family before considering others.

Right now, Igbos have no business with other ethnicities, we should rather focus on our territories and start digging up our archives to unearth all evidences that will prove the extent of Igboland when the time comes. So, wandering fishermen are already fantasizing about claiming our lands in Opobo and Bonny, that should rather be your concern. After securing our future and territories, then anyone that needs our assistance can be considered.

Stop cheapening Igbos by trying to attach us with others. They should be the ones fighting to come with us and not the other way round.

1 Like

Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by Penguin2: 5:38pm On Nov 03, 2021
AlexBells:

Don't worry, we shall deal with Ikwerre Issue once we are at home, two wrongs doesn't make a right and there is no need to wash our dirty linings in public, since China had not let go of Hongkong, we shall not let go of Ikwerre

You see those Ikwerre people eh...

Make I no too talk.

Somebody is speaking Igbo and denying not being Igbo because of whatever gain.
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by AlexBells(m): 5:49pm On Nov 03, 2021
Biafrarep:

When a ship is sinking, what a wise man will do is to save himself and his family before considering others.

Right now, Igbos have no business with other ethnicities, we should rather focus on our territories and start digging up our archives to unearth all evidences that will prove the extent of Igboland when the time comes. So, wandering fishermen are already fantasizing about claiming our lands in Opobo and Bonny, that should rather be your concern. After securing our future and territories, then anyone that needs our assistance can be considered.

Stop cheapening Igbos by trying to attach us with others. They should be the ones fighting to come with us and not the other way round.
If you are interested join us at Igbo Province intelligence agency, you should know why we Core Igbos try to secure Akwa/Cross as our allies, Niger Delta Republic is not just a threat to Biafra, it is also a threat to the Confederate State of AlaIgbo so we have to first break Niger Delta Republic which we have succeeded in Doing, how do we do that by bringing the Akwa/Cross closer to us, Ikwerre and Bonny may be tricked into Niger Delta Republic but never Ijaw Republic,

I hope now you see the game plan, we can be torpedoed using Niger Delta Republic to cut a chunk of AlaIgbo so that's what we are doing disabling Niger Delta, you can't hope to win in Ikwerre, Opobo, Bonny, Anioma if they are tempted with a Niger Delta Republic so join Igbo like minds let's save our nation together.

These things are script, Akwa/Cross remains our core allies but we don't need to form a country with them but we don't need them forming a country with others either, especially when that would give some people we have unfinished business with some imaginary advantage

1 Like

Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by 9japride(m): 6:04pm On Nov 03, 2021
AlexBells:

You are very delusional, how do you hope to have a country of your own when there is every likelihood of your allies being invaded, Really nobody cares about hate, Taiwan and Hongkong hate being Chinese or even being associated with China but who cares.

You think statehood is childs play, you want to have your own country of Igbos, how do you go about it, who cares about how other Southern tribes feels were they not the same people that fought us in Biafra, please respect yourself,

We are Igbos and we don't need to please any Southern tribe, anyone who overstep shall understand, just take a look at the map below and stay off it, with your Sourhern Bulshit, I had sent my message to Akwa/Cross, they either take it or leave it but when it gets real they should fight their fight like Benue is doing.
[color=#006600][/color]

Maybe you misunderstood me, I prefer a country of only Igbo speaking tribes who are found in all southern parts of Nigeria inclusive of those found in Benue state. My only concern with you is that the topics you create most times attractive insult and hatred towards Igbos. What Igbos need are suggestions and ideas on how to create a progressive environment that will attract foreign investment to the east. I don't really care how other tribes do theirs. All man for himself.
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by AlexBells(m): 6:13pm On Nov 03, 2021
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Maybe you misunderstood me, I prefer a country of only Igbo speaking tribes who are found in all southern parts of Nigeria inclusive of those found in Benue state. My only concern with you is that the topics you create most times attractive insult and hatred towards Igbos. What Igbos need are suggestions and ideas on how to create a progressive environment that will attract foreign investment to the east. I don't really care how other tribes do theirs. All man for himself.
You can't pull it alone and that's why despite that I pioneered the Confederate States of AlaIgbo (CSA) also Igbo province of Nigeria, there is something I had learnt, whenever I want a girl to come and see me, I first tell her that she's sleeping over, so she be the one begging that she would only spend 6 hours.

Look you have to show exactly how ambitious you are to get what you need you have to demand more than that, if you don't show interest beyond AlaIgbo then they would shortchange us but if you demand more than you own then you shall be given your due.

In fact if any Eastern tribe become greedy we annex them, all our territories in Middle Belt and Niger Delta is not negotiable especially Opobo for a start and the Benue Igbos.

I'm a believer in industrialisation of AlaIgbo but we don't need much competition to do that, so as Biafra is crumbling Niger Delta should also be crumbling at the end, we arrive at Confederate States of AlaIgbo while they arrive at Ijaw Republic, Ibom Republic, Benin Kingdom and more so that's it.

Once that happens, No other territory of the East or middle belt would would be able to annex us but give them free hand and they would Systematically annex Ikwerre and Bonny for a start into their imaginary Niger Delta Republic so maybe Igbos are not getting Biafra but they are not getting Niger Delta Republic either, we would go with Confederate States of AlaIgbo let them go also with their national identity
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by 9japride(m): 6:19pm On Nov 03, 2021
AlexBells:

You can't pull it alone and that's why despite that I pioneered the Confederate States of AlaIgbo (CSA) also Igbo province of Nigeria, there is something I had learnt, whenever I want a girl to come and see, I first tell her that she's sleeping over, so she be the one begging that she would only spend 6 hours.

Look you have to show exactly how ambitious you are to get what you need you have to demand more than that, if you don't show interest beyond AlaIgbo then they would shortchange us but if you demand more than you own then you shall be given your due.

In fact if any Eastern tribe become greedy we annex them, all our territories in Middle Belt and Niger Delta is not negotiable especially Opobo for a start and the Benue Igbos.

I'm a believer in industrialisation of AlaIgbo but we don't need much competition to do that, so as Biafra is crumbling Niger Delta should also be crumbling at the end, we arrive at Confederate States of AlaIgbo while they arrive at Ijaw Republic, Ibom Republic, Benin Kingdom and more so that's it.

Once that happens, No other territory of the East or middle belt would would be able to annex us but give them free hand and they would Systematically annex Ikwerre and Bonny for a start into their imaginary Niger Delta Republic so maybe Igbos are not getting Biafra but they are not getting Niger Delta Republic either, we would go with Confederate States of AlaIgbo let them go also with their national identity
[color=#006600][/color]

Bros, though I don't really get your point. The state to me who we share similarities are Awka Ibom and Cross River states. Please don't cause confusion, every Igbo man knows what he wants. It's as simple as ABC no big grammar or confusing statement in it. Just be calming down. All these topics you create are not necessary, it only creates hatred towards Igbos.
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by AlexBells(m): 6:25pm On Nov 03, 2021
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Bros, though I don't really get your point. The state to me who we share similarities are Awka Ibom and Cross River states. Please don't cause confusion, every Igbo man knows what he wants. It's as simple as ABC no big grammar or confusing statement in it. Just be calming down. All these topics you create are not necessary, it only creates hatred towards Igbos.
He who hates you hates you, so let haters hang, they can't change a thing by hating, change only comes with actions and let them overstep and see the fire, we are not pleasing anybody.

I have told you what I want I don't know where you are bringing your hate from, so many people still love me and have confidence in my leadership so kiss them all they to please them, I have no such time to message haters nor please them,

Akwa/Cross is our priority allies and the Confederate State of AlaIgbo shall stand shoulder to shoulder with them if anyone attempts to invade them, that does not mean I want a country with them, I want a country of only Igbos, or Igbo province of Nigeria,

Please go kiss ass of those you don't want to hate Igbos and leave us that don't care about pleasing haters alone, when haters mess up we shall return opposing but higher dosage of hate and bile.

Mind you I don't give a bleep about Southern Nigeria, we are Igbos and we know our allies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Godwin Ikechukwu Abumisi: Enugu, Ugwuanyi Is In Our Good Books / Tinubu: Mynd44 Attacks Seun On Twitter / Pictures Of Wike Camp And Team Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.