Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,645 members, 7,820,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

There Are Different Callings In God. Stop Judging One Another. We Be Brethren. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Are Different Callings In God. Stop Judging One Another. We Be Brethren. (6646 Views)

Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God / Dont Be Deceived In Church Today Brethren. / I Heard There Are Different Kinds Of Atheism/atheist, Which One Do U Fall Under? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Are Different Callings In God. Stop Judging One Another. We Be Brethren. by inedi: 10:07pm On Jun 05, 2011
Quote from a dear man of God
"There are too many of God's children speaking against God's children
There are too many of God's children who call God's ministers stupid and foolish.
There are too many of God's children hidden in different places, who call the church a fool.
And they say this before the world.
They tell the world how crazy we are, how stupid we are, and how unwise we are.
Siding in with the world to tale action against the church.
Any action that is a disadvantage to the church, depart from it, but if you don't, your feature is sealed.
Maybe you are the only one that does not know
But for does who know their bible, they know the revelation, they know were we are coming form.

consider your ways. thank you
Re: There Are Different Callings In God. Stop Judging One Another. We Be Brethren. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 05, 2011
There can be no agreement between the WHEAT and TARES.

The WHEAT may have some disagreements but resolve them amicably , however the TARES are those who called themselves Christians but still practise SIN and are lovers of this world and all the pleasures it has to offer, more than lovers of GOD.

The TARES have one leg in the world and one in religion.
Re: There Are Different Callings In God. Stop Judging One Another. We Be Brethren. by Enigma(m): 11:18pm On Jun 05, 2011
Very interesting reading.

When people say "just criticise once and move on", it is simply another element of the deceit or, to be more charitable, poor thinking. The poison and bile of the false teachers is being spewed and poured out in massive volume everyday and is always in your face. Even now that it is being met by some opposition, people are still being misled daily. Imagine if we kept quiet, soon people will be completely desensitised to the poison and bile and believe that the poison is the Christian norm.

Joagbaje comes here everyday, more or less, with one poison or other from Oyakhilome and intends us to keep quiet; some of his supporters are trying to blackmail people by saying they don't preach the gospel etc.

Only yesterday, Joagbaje ran away instead of being honest and decent enough to acknowledge that Oyakhilome was wrong to say non-tithers are robbing God --- since Joagbaje himself seemed to acknowledge that non-tithers are not robbing God.

The other time he came with another Oyakhilome bile that people should not pray to or through Christ. Some of his initial supporters slunk away when the nonsense was exposed. Where was the integrity to come back and say "maybe something was off with the teaching".

Joagbaje says we should not name call: he forgets he was the one who introduced the phrase "spiritual vagabond" to describe some of us. But "when God would catch him" he himself gave us the definition of "spiritual vagabond" and it turns out that Oyakhilome fits very well into the definition ---- hence some of us continue to refer to Oyaks as spiritual vagabond.

Nah,  Joagbaje instead of trying to use style to shut up those who will not stand for poison and bile, first go and deal with the doctrine that you are have imbibed and that you are putting out here.

Also deal with your arrogance and pride: if you can come here, as you have done before, and say the apostle James was "a baby Christian" and that you and opaks Oyaks have more "revelation knowledge" than him, please expect nothing but utter contempt from the likes of me. If you drag Jesus down to your level and elevate Oyaks (or even yourself) above Him, as you often do, expect nothing less than utter contempt from people like me.

'Nuff said.
Re: There Are Different Callings In God. Stop Judging One Another. We Be Brethren. by inedi: 6:28am On Jun 06, 2011
Enigma:

Very interesting reading.

When people say "just criticise once and move on", it is simply another element of the deceit or, to be more charitable, poor thinking. The poison and bile of the false teachers is being spewed and poured out in massive volume everyday and is always in your face. Even now that it is being met by some opposition, people are still being misled daily. Imagine if we kept quiet, soon people will be completely desensitised to the poison and bile and believe that the poison is the Christian norm.

Joagbaje comes here everyday, more or less, with one poison or other from Oyakhilome and intends us to keep quiet; some of his supporters are trying to blackmail people by saying they don't preach the gospel etc.

Only yesterday, Joagbaje ran away instead of being honest and decent enough to acknowledge that Oyakhilome was wrong to say non-tithers are robbing God --- since Joagbaje himself seemed to acknowledge that non-tithers are not robbing God.

The other time he came with another Oyakhilome bile that people should not pray to or through Christ. Some of his initial supporters slunk away when the nonsense was exposed. Where was the integrity to come back and say "maybe something was off with the teaching".

Joagbaje says we should not name call: he forgets he was the one who introduced the phrase "spiritual vagabond" to describe some of us. But "when God would catch him" he himself gave us the definition of "spiritual vagabond" and it turns out that Oyakhilome fits very well into the definition ---- hence some of us continue to refer to Oyaks as spiritual vagabond.

Nah, Joagbaje instead of trying to use style to shut up those who will not stand for poison and bile, first go and deal with the doctrine that you are have imbibed and that you are putting out here.

Also deal with your arrogance and pride: if you can come here, as you have done before, and say the apostle James was "a baby Christian" and that you and opaks Oyaks have more "revelation knowledge" than him, please expect nothing but utter contempt from the likes of me. If you drag Jesus down to your level and elevate Oyaks (or even yourself) above Him, as you often do, expect nothing less than utter contempt from people like me.

'Nuff said.

( Jamrs 1:26)
"If anyone thinks to be religious among you, yet does not bridle his tongue, but deceives his own heart, this one's religion is vain".
Re: There Are Different Callings In God. Stop Judging One Another. We Be Brethren. by inedi: 7:12am On Jun 06, 2011
frosbel:

There can be no agreement between the WHEAT and TARES.

The WHEAT may have some disagreements but resolve them amicably , however the TARES are those who called themselves Christians but still practise SIN and are lovers of this world and all the pleasures it has to offer, more than lovers of GOD.

The TARES have one leg in the world and one in religion.

From the Parable of weeds.
(Matthew 13:24-30)
"Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field:
But when men slept, the enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.
But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also.
So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in the field? from whence then hath it tares?
He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, wilt thou then that we go and gather them up?
But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them.
Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

from this Scripture you can find out that it is not in any mans place to help God, He says when he comes He knows what to do
He has reapers, that will gather which people are true and which people are not, they all have their place.
So it is not in any mans position to point out which man of God is true and which is preaching the truth or not
when his servant asked him, should we go and talk against them, or tear them apart, what did he say? he said leave them.
So leave Men of God alone. thank you
Re: There Are Different Callings In God. Stop Judging One Another. We Be Brethren. by Joagbaje(m): 7:34am On Jun 06, 2011
@enigma

Why should I try to shut people down on a public forum. If I introduce a teaching or a post here. I brought it open to edify and also to be scrutinised. But it must be done scripturallly. Name callings and insults is unethical in a christian discussion.

But on this thread  I'm only clearing the air on some issues that many may not understand. About different callings. We may have difference in doctrines but we must accept one another. We may have different ways of ministry . Jesus had different operation from John .

Luke 7:33-34
33 For John the Baptist came neither eating bread nor drinking wine; and ye say, He hath a devil. 34 The Son of man is come eating and drinking; and ye say, Behold a gluttonous man, and a winebibber, a friend of publicans and sinners!

Those who didn't understand the operations of diversity of callings always call others name. As they did to John and Jesus. I thank God many understood my point.
Re: There Are Different Callings In God. Stop Judging One Another. We Be Brethren. by spamdare: 9:25am On Jun 06, 2011
Enigma------

on point.

@joagbaje

You say it must be done spiritually,
but dude, you can only speak for yourself.

I did not see you rebuke tonye-t for his arrogant and disgraceful attitude. Is it because he supports tithing?

I know you can't speak for him. But you want to speak for others to criticize "spiritually" when some of your members spew filth and exhibit disgraceful and un- christianlike utterance.

Then again, you can't speak for them. But you want critics to be more spiritual. That sounds like bias to me.
However I still commend some of your matured approach, unfortunatly same cannot be said for your conterparts.

Like I said to you once. This is not a church gathering where preachers go un- challenged, this is a site for EVERYONE, so ppl will write their opinions however they choose. Spiritual or not.

Not much you and I can do about it. Which is good.
Re: There Are Different Callings In God. Stop Judging One Another. We Be Brethren. by DaDoctor: 11:31am On Jun 06, 2011
una go dey here dey talk talk, yet if trumpet sound now,, no be all of una go go heaven,
Re: There Are Different Callings In God. Stop Judging One Another. We Be Brethren. by nuclearboy(m): 3:49pm On Jun 06, 2011
@dare2think:

What you pointed out above is significant - when they insult us, Jo is fine with it. When we do same, we are carnal and he asks "are you born again"? This is hypocrisy and he does not seem to understand that anyone on the receiving end will definitely see him as a hypocrite and lash back at him.

They have this thing which to to insult you snidely (you are not born again, you have baby teeth, your revelation/understanding is childish). When you use real life examples to PROVE it is they are are shallow and worldly, the refrain becomes what birthed this thread - "you should not attack us or else you are evil and disobeying God cos we should hide our faults from the public". Yeah right - like Jesus hid the hypocrisy of the Religious leaders in His time, right? I still believe they deliberately assigned that rat newmi to follow me around just to rile me up. It was whist in that duty that he made the mistake of disclosing his true financial picture even while calling other people "poverty stricken" But when you now turn that back and disclose that his financial state, they say you are carnal. Its like sticking your finger in my mouth and complaining that I bit down and its an art they seem to have gotten so used to that they don't even see the hypocrisy in it.

One great example of absolute hypocrisy here on NL occurred when Joe said the story of Lazarus and the Rich Man was a true story. When the story was proved to be allegorical, what the CE gang (that is when we started calling them a gang) did was to all come together and scatter the thread in the most despicable way ever - since that day, Jo has promised 4 times on and off NairaLand to go back, study our submissions and agree publicly PLUS apologise if convinced. Of course, he has NOT found AND will NEVER find such time (that is not convenient) - that shows pride.

So now we find hypocrisy is added to pride is added to shallowness (not even knowing scripture as above). Add LYING like when it was proved that he had multiple Identities supporting themselves in topics - the most amazing display of deceit I remember here.

Now please tell me - Liars, Hypocrites and ignorant (shallow) people! ! ! Are such candidates for God's Heaven? Are these the signs that follow a "pastor" after God's Heart? What is wrong with keeping quiet at times rather than boasting then turning yourself into a victim when called out on your lies/shallowness?

This is someone who will insist as above that he wants scriptural analysis and yet when it is done, he scatters the thread. When you talk about fruit showing from them, they change the issue to "Are themselves your servants that you judge?" Yet he will in the same breath tell you that you are not a Christian - is that not judging? When the heat becomes too much, he then says " he prefers not to respond to such as you" and seemingly assigns someone to follow you around fighting you so that when you respond, they can then say "see him fighting - he's not a Christian".

Is that brethren? When did Lions and sheep become brethren? When did armed robbers and their victims become brethren? Somebody please tell me
Re: There Are Different Callings In God. Stop Judging One Another. We Be Brethren. by Joagbaje(m): 4:13pm On Jun 06, 2011
spamdare:

Enigma------

You say it must be done spiritually,
but dude, you can only speak for yourself.

I did not see you rebuke tonye-t for his arrogant and disgraceful attitude. Is it because he supports tithing?

I know you can't speak for him.  But you want to speak for others to criticize "spiritually" when some of your members spew filth and exhibit disgraceful and un- christianlike utterance.

Then again, you can't speak for them. But you want critics to be more spiritual.  That sounds like bias to me.
However I still commend some of your matured approach, unfortunatly same cannot be said for your conterparts.

Like I said to you once. This is not a church gathering where preachers go un- challenged, this is a site for EVERYONE, so ppl will write their opinions however they choose. Spiritual or not.

Not much you and I can do about it.  Which is good.

what I wrote , I wrote for us all. Including me. I said in some other posts , I once towed the line of responding back to those who cause offences.  I had left that level long ago. Even when i get tempted to respond as they do. It is not spiritual. It is carnal. We are one body either you like me or not. If you are born again .you must tolerate you brethren. Correct if there need be but it must be in love. Rebuke if there need be ,it must be in love. But the one that is the worst  is the unfruitful gossip and busybody we do. Especially of things we don't know. If a minister buys a plane  for example and it is of concern to you , or you feel it is worldly , if you want to discuss such, fine,but do it in an atmosphere of maturity knowing also that you may be wrong in your assumption . I will rather ask sensible questions of "why" than name callings.But when we call people 419 ,theif, etc. And yet you stand the chance of being proven wrong . It is really bad. How sure are you the man is a thef?

So I'm not against anyone talking. My own is let's follow scriptural rules. I said earlier ,If I see a man with tattoo on his body wand yet he is making impact by reaching gangsters for christ in their den. And I see these gangsters weeping under the conviction of the holyghost to be saved. who I'm I to condemn such a man for his tattoo and appearance? I may not approve of his appearance , but I must recognise his passion and peculiar ministry, he is my brother in faith. That's my point.
Re: There Are Different Callings In God. Stop Judging One Another. We Be Brethren. by sammhi(m): 5:33pm On Jun 06, 2011
joagabje,
that guy is right. he surely understand the scriptures. however, the truth is these things(419 pastors) were predicted by the lord himself , read matthew 24: 3-27. the fact that you raise the dead does not even guarantee your salvation. it is the love you have for God and for your Neighbour. read mat 23: 7
it is wrong to come in the name of God and defraud people.
Ask yourself :why are these pastors so eager to show off the miracles?especially on tv? why are these pastors opening churches everywhere and placing their pictures on bill board? is the church about them or about christ.? Read i cor 9: 16.
reason well: the church is not about individual but about christ, whoever God uses must be humble and ready to wash the feet.of the flock , are these pastors doing so? do they know the homes of their flock and how often do they visit them, Jesus said: go ye and preach the gospel but they say :com ye the gospel is with me
recall that Elisha refused to accept the gift of Naaman because the healing is not from him but from God .
christianity is being adulterated today because many of these pastors are actually competing on who has the most wealth, dont u see it?
we need to speak against such. paul was a lawyer but turned a tent maker so he could have more time for the ministry . we cannot be peddling the word of God and think it is alright.
Re: There Are Different Callings In God. Stop Judging One Another. We Be Brethren. by nuclearboy(m): 5:48pm On Jun 06, 2011
What do you call somebody who uses multiples Ids to support himself i.e. he says something as Joagbaje then logs out, logs back in as Akhozem and then says as Akhozem ---> "Joagbaje is right - I respect his post". Is that not deceit? Is it not a Deceiver who actively plans and implements such?

What do you call somebody who says do not pray through Jesus Name in one thread then says the opposite in another thread? Is that not a liar who manipulates situations to suit himself?

What do you call somebody who holds on only to matters that can bring money into his pocket and spurns justice for the poor? Is that someone endued with love? What of if that person is boastful too? Is he showing the fruit of Christ?

Are the Fruit-less, deceivers, liars, manipulators and love-less people BRETHREN with Christians?

Run away from replying all you want - makes no difference. It is patently obvious that you're a fake, a dishonest person, a liar, a boastful ignorant person whose theology starts and stops with only what another man says. What happened to Berean understanding? What happened to "search the scriptures" YOURSELF? When did it become change God's Word to suit yourself? Or listen to another man's interpretation solely?

Your posts and threads only show truth is starting to bite you and more is coming - soon, people from CE will get text messages asking them to come see NL and know the disgrace their leaders are simply because they know nothing and have insincere motives of self glory and personal gain/grandeur.

And stop with the noise - what impact are you making aside noise and inside your walls where you all scream and pat yourselves on the back?
Re: There Are Different Callings In God. Stop Judging One Another. We Be Brethren. by Enigma(m): 6:15pm On Jun 06, 2011
sammhi:

joagabje,
that guy is right. he surely understand the scriptures. however, the truth is these things(419 pastors) were predicted by the lord himself ,  read matthew 24: 3-27. the fact that you raise the dead does not even guarantee your salvation. it is the love you have for God and for your Neighbour. read mat 23: 7
it is wrong to come in the name of God and defraud people.
Ask yourself :why are these pastors so eager to show off the miracles?especially on tv?  why are these pastors opening churches everywhere and placing their pictures on bill board? is the church about them or about christ.? Read i cor 9: 16.
reason  well: the church is not about individual but about christ,  whoever God uses must be humble and ready to wash the feet.of the flock ,  are these pastors doing so? do they know the homes of their flock  and  how often do they visit them,  Jesus said: go ye and preach the gospel but they say :com ye the gospel is with me
recall that Elisha refused to accept the gift of Naaman because the healing is not from him but from God .
christianity is being adulterated today because  many of these pastors are actually competing on who has the most wealth,  dont u see it?
we need to speak against such. paul was a lawyer  but turned a tent maker so he could have more time for the ministry  . we cannot be peddling the word of God and think it is alright.

Subconsciously, you have highlighted the difficulty that we have and why what Joagbaje is trying to do simply cannot work. The example is this: the passage in your quote that I have highlighted is understood traditionally and by most of Christianity in the way that you have used it: I say now, and I ask him to prove me wrong, that Joagbaje will come to tell us that the passage only applies to Jews and not to present day pastors!

In a nutshell, while it is true that Christians have always had doctrinal differences the prosperity "gospel"/word of faith doctrine takes things to another dimension including evident deception and scripture manipulation for filthy lucre's sake. And they want us to keep quiet in the face of that!
Re: There Are Different Callings In God. Stop Judging One Another. We Be Brethren. by PastorAIO: 6:28pm On Jun 06, 2011
The up side of all the deceit and lies is that it tells us one good thing. That they are desperate and the reason that they are desperate is because they are getting exposed and many people, enough to prompt a reaction, are waking up to who and what they are.

Why would he fake multiple ids to vote for himself and pat himself on the back? Because there is no one else that would actually do so. If he actually had that many supporters he wouldn't have to invent supporters. The only thing wey dey pain be say many africans will not have access to internet to come and see how they are exposing and disgracing themselves.
Re: There Are Different Callings In God. Stop Judging One Another. We Be Brethren. by Image123(m): 6:37pm On Jun 06, 2011
@Joagbaje
While i reason with your plea, and to an extent understand what you're saying. i wish to restate like some already did that the apostles were not disagreed in doctrine, neither did Paul shield any ministry from Peter or James(still wondering what that means btw).
Also believers can teach one another where there's humility and spiritual growth, instead of the catchy 'leave him to his master'. That's why God gave His church gifts. The example is clear in the case of Apollus with Aquila and his wife.
Re: There Are Different Callings In God. Stop Judging One Another. We Be Brethren. by Joagbaje(m): 7:05pm On Jun 06, 2011
Pastor AIO:

The up side of all the deceit and lies is that it tells us one good thing. That they are desperate and the reason that they are desperate is because they are getting exposed and many people, enough to prompt a reaction, are waking up to who and what they are.

Why would he fake multiple ids to vote for himself and pat himself on the back? Because there is no one else that would actually do so. If he actually had that many supporters he wouldn't have to invent supporters. The only thing wey dey pain be say many africans will not have access to internet to come and see how they are exposing and disgracing themselves.

I don't have multiple Id my dear, and I dint vote myself .
Re: There Are Different Callings In God. Stop Judging One Another. We Be Brethren. by Joagbaje(m): 7:07pm On Jun 06, 2011
@Image 123
Image123:

@Joagbaje
While i reason with your plea, and to an extent understand what you're saying. i wish to restate like some already did that the apostles were not disagreed in doctrine, neither did Paul shield any ministry from Peter or James(still wondering what that means btw).
Also believers can teach one another where there's humility and spiritual growth, instead of the catchy 'leave him to his master'. That's why God gave His church gifts. The example is clear in the case of Apollus with Aquila and his wife.

Thanks for the illustration on Aquila and priscila that's what christian correction should be. I thank God that spiritual minded ones understand my language.

But for the difference in doctrines of the apostles , I will explain myself one more time in my next post.
Re: There Are Different Callings In God. Stop Judging One Another. We Be Brethren. by newmi(m): 8:14pm On Jun 06, 2011
@Joagbaje
am still waiting
Re: There Are Different Callings In God. Stop Judging One Another. We Be Brethren. by nuclearboy(m): 8:56pm On Jun 06, 2011
Did Jesus hide the hypocrisy of the Religious leaders in His time?

Did Paul?

Did Peter?

Did the Holy Spirit hide husband and wife and discuss "spiritually mindedly" with them?

What was Christ's correction? "You Vipers", "You white-washed sepulchres", "you murderers".

Please deny the above and tell me whether I should be "politically correct" or speak the truth like those above did?

Spiritual minded ko, Tithes and first-fruit ni!
Re: There Are Different Callings In God. Stop Judging One Another. We Be Brethren. by Sweetnecta: 9:17pm On Jun 06, 2011
@dare2think; « #73 on: Yesterday at 04:54:11 PM »
[Quote]
You are poor if you criticize your government
You are poor if you criticize islam
You are poor if you criticize Abacha
You are poor if you criticize Ojukwu
You are poor if you criticize self-acclaimed "men of God"
You are poor if you criticize Joagbaje

-SIGHS-[/Quote]did you think through before posted Islam in the same category as any in the list? islam by head count is bigger than judaism.

islam bytrue adherents is bigger than christianity.

islam by spiritual purity is bigger than any religion [way of life] in this world. islam by its definition is older than mankind, and the first man was a muslim. so was the first woman.

and in your rage of criticizing joe, you forgot that you and him are worshipers of the man named jesus. how 'dare' you '2' criticize? did you 'think' it through [play on words]?
Re: There Are Different Callings In God. Stop Judging One Another. We Be Brethren. by unphilaz(m): 9:25pm On Jun 06, 2011
@Earswide

Regarding salvation, I like to think it is down to two things

1) Loving God
2) Loving your neighbour like yourself.

If we follow these two simple yet difficult concepts then our salvation is assured.

On this i disagree with u and this is not the Gospel Paul preached! Even humanist believe in this then does it mean humanist/atheist are having salvation?
Re: There Are Different Callings In God. Stop Judging One Another. We Be Brethren. by dare2think: 9:29pm On Jun 06, 2011
-sigh-

@sweetnecter
undecided

Pls read the thread before jumping to conclusions.

after reading through, pls get back to me.

and if you don't understand, simply ask me to explain why I listed those assertions.

ps- (no offence intended)--- I dont care which religion is bigger than whatever----I care about what religion has done positively to humanity.
Re: There Are Different Callings In God. Stop Judging One Another. We Be Brethren. by unphilaz(m): 9:33pm On Jun 06, 2011
@frosbel
[b]The wheat ( true brethren living pure lives ) are harvested for salvation [/b]at the end times while the tares ( false brethren living in sin ) are gathered up to be burned also at the final time of harvest.

sorry i dont understand which type of salvation you are referring to but is it another salvation after the salvation of believing in the gospel-death burial and resurrection of Christ?
Re: There Are Different Callings In God. Stop Judging One Another. We Be Brethren. by Sweetnecta: 10:13pm On Jun 06, 2011
@dare2think; « #117 on: Today at 09:29:04 PM »
[Quote]-sigh-

@sweetnecter
Undecided

Pls read the thread before jumping to conclusions.

after reading through, pls get back to me.

and if you don't understand, simply ask me to explain why I listed those assertions.

ps- (no offence intended)--- I dont care which religion is bigger than whatever----I care about what religion has done positively to humanity.[/Quote]what explanation will you provide when you list a world wide religion from God along a group you list joeagbaje, abacha, etc? are you thinking?

tell me what positive impact any religion has on humanity, versus what islam impacted? this your thinking is a daring thing, too.
Re: There Are Different Callings In God. Stop Judging One Another. We Be Brethren. by dare2think: 10:37pm On Jun 06, 2011
did you read the context of the thread?
What is wrong in listing a world wide religion in a context that you refuse to ask the meaning?

Will it kill you to simply ask Why I included Islam in the list?

B4 your blood start jumping at the very mention of "Islam"-----this thread was never about Islam, And my inclusion of Islam was not intended to offend anyone.

Sweetnecte; All you could have asked simply was; dare2think wht do you mean by the list?
                                                                          dare2think why did you include Islam in that list?

My answer would have been; my inclusion of Islam was only random and in reference to some people's insinuations that only "poor people critisize".

So I merely drew a random list of elements that have been subject to criticism to make a satire of the dumb assertion that "poor people criticize" as criticism happens accros the spectrum of humanity-so, technically not only poor people criticizes. Simple.

All you had to do was to ask what I meant by the statement before drawing your conclusion.

"this your thinking is daring"---unecessary and childish remark.
Re: There Are Different Callings In God. Stop Judging One Another. We Be Brethren. by Joagbaje(m): 5:20am On Jun 07, 2011
@unphilaz

unphilaz:

@Earswide

Regarding salvation, I like to think it is down to two things

1) Loving God
2) Loving your neighbour like yourself.

If we follow these two simple yet difficult concepts then our salvation is assured.

On this i disagree with u and this is not the Gospel Paul preached! Even humanist believe in this then does it mean humanist/atheist are having salvation?

Thank you. It's very obvious the guy doesn't understan salvation.
Re: There Are Different Callings In God. Stop Judging One Another. We Be Brethren. by PastorAIO: 8:04am On Jun 07, 2011
Joagbaje:

I don't have multiple Id my dear, and I dint vote myself .

okay, my darling, you know that I can't be bother to go and start digging up the thread in which you were caught out. Anyway sweetie pie, I'm sure anyone that read through the threads will eventually come across it, so no worries. Bye gorgeous . . . . kiss kiss
Re: There Are Different Callings In God. Stop Judging One Another. We Be Brethren. by newmi(m): 9:37am On Jun 07, 2011
newmi:

@ Joabgaje
l am yet to get a reply l wanted to know based on your own understanding what your opinion was with respect to the possibility of the fulfillment of this scripture in Ephesians 4:13[b] "Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ"[/b] especially when one puts into perspective the increased difference and variance in beliefs that exist in the body Christ and more than ever seem to be escalating.
How can this "unity of faith" happen

Any answers because this is taking too long for you to respond
Re: There Are Different Callings In God. Stop Judging One Another. We Be Brethren. by newmi(m): 10:01am On Jun 07, 2011
newmi:

@ Joabgaje
l am yet to get a reply l wanted to know based on your own understanding what your opinion was with respect to the possibility of the fulfillment of this scripture in Ephesians 4:13[b] "Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ"[/b] especially when one puts into perspective the increased difference and variance in beliefs that exist in the body Christ and more than ever seem to be escalating.
How can this "unity of faith" happen

Re: There Are Different Callings In God. Stop Judging One Another. We Be Brethren. by Sweetnecta: 10:32am On Jun 07, 2011
@dare2think; « #120 on: Yesterday at 10:37:43 PM »
[Quote]did you read the context of the thread?
What is wrong in listing a world wide religion in a context that you refuse to ask the meaning?

Will it kill you to simply ask Why I included Islam in the list?

B4 your blood start jumping at the very mention of "Islam"-----this thread was never about Islam, And my inclusion of Islam was not intended to offend anyone.

Sweetnecte; All you could have asked simply was; dare2think wht do you mean by the list?
dare2think why did you include Islam in that list?

My answer would have been; my inclusion of Islam was only random and in reference to some people's insinuations that only "poor people critisize".

So I merely drew a random list of elements that have been subject to criticism to make a satire of the dumb assertion that "poor people criticize" as criticism happens accros the spectrum of humanity-so, technically not only poor people criticizes. Simple.

All you had to do was to ask what I meant by the statement before drawing your conclusion.

"this your thinking is daring"---unecessary and childish remark.[/Quote]random action, while your user name dare2think natural leads one to assume that randomness will be far from a 'thinking man'. but of course, as a christian, you didn't pick christianity that must be the first of world religions that your 'thinking' will pick, way ahead of islam that you chose to illustrate a bad point, a list that it does not belong. you did not even choose judaism that shares ot of your bible. islam stands alone from both, but it was your choice of punching bag. change your user id to random thoughts and i will overlook any of your incongruity.
Re: There Are Different Callings In God. Stop Judging One Another. We Be Brethren. by DaDoctor: 2:25pm On Jun 07, 2011
UNA REALY GET TIME WELL WELL!!!!!!
Re: There Are Different Callings In God. Stop Judging One Another. We Be Brethren. by dare2think: 2:46pm On Jun 07, 2011
@ sweetnecter

I have told you It was a random list.
The list includes elements that have been criticised.
I have not gone on the Islamic section to criticise Islam.

I have told you the inclusion was not intended to offend.

If you can't comprehend with that, good riddance.

Random is random- there was no ulterior motives.

Your continuous fascination with my user- name is complimentary, but stick to the issue being discussed. There really is no need to derail this thread, Islam was not the topic.

If it makes you happy- "you are poor if you critisize christianity"

happy now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Testimonies Of Muslims Who Came To Christ / Do Witches Really Convene At Night To Suck Blood? / Should A Christian Hotelier Allow Unmarried Couples To Lodge In A Room?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.