Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Which Of These Female Names Have You Seen With The Most Sexually Active Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of These Female Names Have You Seen With The Most Sexually Active Ladies (5151 Views)

MEN!! Save Your Sons From These Female Molestors!! (photo) / Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? / Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Female Names Have You Seen With The Most Sexually Active Ladies by cutecommend: 1:46pm On Nov 03, 2021
Please which of these names have you noticed ladies who were sexually prone, active or loose.

(1) Esther
(2) Jane
(3) Precious
(4) Mercy
(5) Bukola
(6) Chioma
(7) ifeoma
(cool Shade
(9) Jumoke
(10) Amaka
(11) Bimbo
(12) Blessing
(13) Comfort
(14) Joy
(15) Glory
(16) Gloria
(17) Patience
(18) Deborah
(19) Jennifer
(20)Ngozi
(21) Favour
(22) Titi

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Female Names Have You Seen With The Most Sexually Active Ladies by Jeon(f): 1:50pm On Nov 03, 2021
cutecommend:
Please which of these names have you noticed ladies who were sexually prone, active or loose.

(1) Esther
(2) Jane
(3) Precious
(4) Mercy
(5) Bukola
(6) Chioma
(7) ifeoma
(cool Shade
(9) Jumoke
(10) Amaka
(11) Bimbo
(12) Blessing
(13) Comfort
(14) Joy
(15) Glory
(16) Gloria
(17) Patience
(18) Deborah
(19) Jennifer
(20)Ngozi

Name no determine sexual urges.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Female Names Have You Seen With The Most Sexually Active Ladies by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 03, 2021
Precious tops the list followed by Joy, Esther, Bimbo , Amaka, Mercy..Those girls are mostly baaad when it comes to knacking

6 Likes

Re: Which Of These Female Names Have You Seen With The Most Sexually Active Ladies by Ow0eg0kudi: 3:06pm On Nov 03, 2021
Is the answer not obvious?

Of all the names you've mentioned, which one starts with S?

S for Sugar... S for Sweet ... S for ��

If you still don't know, what track brought Remedies to limelight?

Now, lemme come up/down to your level. You listed 20 names...Which FIGURE do you desire in a lady? Shẹpẹ́-shẹpẹ́ figure what?

Hmmmm
Re: Which Of These Female Names Have You Seen With The Most Sexually Active Ladies by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 03, 2021
cutecommend:

(1) Esther
(2) Jane
(3) Precious
(4) Mercy
(5) Bukola
(6) Chioma
(7) ifeoma
(cool Shade
(9) Jumoke
(10) Amaka
(11) Bimbo
(12) Blessing
(13) Comfort
(14) Joy
(15) Glory
(16) Gloria
(17) Patience
(18) Deborah
(19) Jennifer
(20)Ngozi

Blessing. This name is supposed to be re-named 'fvck-fvck girl'

Favour. I can't believe op ommited that name cha. God forbid for me to meet any girl named Favour.... Decietful, runs girl. Taaaa!! Never again.

7 Likes

Re: Which Of These Female Names Have You Seen With The Most Sexually Active Ladies by spencekat(m): 5:35pm On Nov 03, 2021
Esther and Precious

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Female Names Have You Seen With The Most Sexually Active Ladies by placeofallure(f): 5:56pm On Nov 03, 2021
What about Yemisi? I think they're good girls. But you see "Sade" ehn!

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Female Names Have You Seen With The Most Sexually Active Ladies by InfernoNig: 7:40pm On Nov 03, 2021
From experience.

1. Precious: Any girl named precious are very loose sexually. They can have sex with 4 different guys in a day and still be gallent. 40% of my ex girlfriends name is precious and they all double/triple/quadruple/quintuple/sextuple/septuple/octuple/etc dated.

2. Blessing: they are not too fine, but sexually, they have good body and know how to Bleep. They are cheats by defaults, and they can pretend.

3. Joy: nothing but joy for multiple boyfriend. The are fine, mostly slim, serial cheat and mostly wicked.

4. Favor: They know how to pretend and lie. But deep down their body count is crazy. They are never single for more than a week after breakup. Immediately they jump to the next prick in line. Fear them.

5.Jennifer: daughter of eve, naturally wicked sexually. They are wild in bed but devilish in character.

6: Amaka/Glory/Gloria/Mercy: These ones with these names are confirmed runs girls. They are sexually active for the money, and they go for everyone and everything, even their ancestors, so far the money is there.

Know this and know peace ✌️

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Female Names Have You Seen With The Most Sexually Active Ladies by Bluezy13(m): 7:55pm On Nov 03, 2021
(1) Blessing
(2) Faith

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Female Names Have You Seen With The Most Sexually Active Ladies by SCOOPERJEF(m): 9:10pm On Nov 03, 2021
The one I fear most is Cynthia and Mercy olosho grin

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Female Names Have You Seen With The Most Sexually Active Ladies by ITbomb(m): 9:29pm On Nov 03, 2021
Blessing
Re: Which Of These Female Names Have You Seen With The Most Sexually Active Ladies by Gadafii: 9:43pm On Nov 03, 2021
Why am I not seeing Anita on that list

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Female Names Have You Seen With The Most Sexually Active Ladies by CrystalSpark(m): 9:46pm On Nov 03, 2021
Before I opened this thread, I knew Precious would be here. grin grin grin

Where’s Faith?

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Female Names Have You Seen With The Most Sexually Active Ladies by Roma10: 10:29pm On Nov 03, 2021
Names of once my ex
But am still single right now
Man done Walker no be Small grin grin
Re: Which Of These Female Names Have You Seen With The Most Sexually Active Ladies by Vinnie2000(m): 11:01pm On Nov 03, 2021
Hmmm.. Nobody has Mentioned Jessica?

I heard dat dey know how to Thief dier friend or Sister Boyfriend well well.. smiley cheesy cheesy

Favour shouldn't be Here..
It's a common name for our Naija Urgent 2k Girls! cheesy
If you meet Dem and ask for dier name..My name is Favour!
Re: Which Of These Female Names Have You Seen With The Most Sexually Active Ladies by Drella(m): 11:43pm On Nov 03, 2021
cutecommend:

(1) Esther
(2) Jane
(3) Precious
(4) Mercy
(5) Bukola
(6) Chioma
(7) ifeoma
(cool Shade
(9) Jumoke
(10) Amaka
(11) Bimbo
(12) Blessing
(13) Comfort
(14) Joy
(15) Glory
(16) Gloria
(17) Patience
(18) Deborah
(19) Jennifer
(20)Ngozi
(21) Favour
(22) Titi

Oboy Jennifer,Esther, Blessing, Precious.
Them like tatata too much!

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Female Names Have You Seen With The Most Sexually Active Ladies by Nobody: 12:23am On Nov 04, 2021
Where is Tina in that list?

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Female Names Have You Seen With The Most Sexually Active Ladies by skywalker240(m): 12:37am On Nov 04, 2021
What do you guys think about the name Juliet

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Female Names Have You Seen With The Most Sexually Active Ladies by Bighead9: 5:17am On Nov 04, 2021
Ngozi, Amaka and Ifeoma those girls no Dey joke with dick and money. They call it hustling. When you meet any Amaka, Ngozi or Ifeoma and you feel like having sex, just be blunt and open up to them. They will never say no. Cause it's in their DNA anf they are chewp too. With as low as #500 you go fvck them. cheesy cheesy

Re: Which Of These Female Names Have You Seen With The Most Sexually Active Ladies by ojuu4u(m): 5:25am On Nov 04, 2021
InfernoNig:
From experience.

1. Precious: Any girl named precious are very loose sexually. They can have sex with 4 different guys in a day and still be gallent. 40% of my ex girlfriends name is precious and they all double/triple/quadruple/quintuple/sextuple/septuple/octuple/etc dated.

2. Blessing: they are not too fine, but sexually, they have good body and know how to Bleep. They are cheats by defaults, and they can pretend.

3. Joy: nothing but joy for multiple boyfriend. The are fine, mostly slim, serial cheat and mostly wicked.

4. Favor: They know how to pretend and lie. But deep down their body count is crazy. They are never single for more than a week after breakup. Immediately they jump to the next prick in line. Fear them.

5.Jennifer: daughter of eve, naturally wicked sexually. They are wild in bed but devilish in character.

6: Amaka/Glory/Gloria/Mercy: These ones with these names are confirmed runs girls. They are sexually active for the money, and they go for everyone and everything, even their ancestors, so far the money is there.

Know this and know peace ✌️

After listed various names as a result of ur experiences, what can we say about your own waywardness?

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Female Names Have You Seen With The Most Sexually Active Ladies by InfernoNig: 6:38am On Nov 04, 2021
ojuu4u:

After listed various names as a result of ur experiences, what can we say about your own waywardness?

I had real relationships with them who bears those name. Which I would say I was so unlucky. Cos mostly aside them cheating I was dating myself.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Female Names Have You Seen With The Most Sexually Active Ladies by femi4: 7:30am On Nov 04, 2021
cutecommend:

(1) Esther
(2) Jane
(3) Precious
(4) Mercy
(5) Bukola
(6) Chioma
(7) ifeoma
(cool Shade
(9) Jumoke
(10) Amaka
(11) Bimbo
(12) Blessing
(13) Comfort
(14) Joy
(15) Glory
(16) Gloria
(17) Patience
(18) Deborah
(19) Jennifer
(20)Ngozi
(21) Favour
(22) Titi
Dumb post
Re: Which Of These Female Names Have You Seen With The Most Sexually Active Ladies by Bashnigga(m): 8:30am On Nov 04, 2021
U see these 3
Joy
Favour
Blessing
Fear them
Re: Which Of These Female Names Have You Seen With The Most Sexually Active Ladies by gshsj: 8:46am On Nov 04, 2021
From my experience

1. Grace,..(Grace are number one in my list, chai very notorious fucker, though they usually look innocent...lol..wọ́n bad gan)

2. Jennifer....U can't trust this one for two days

3. Jessica (this one feel fvcking is her right, she can fvck ur ur friend)
4. Gloria, .......(.Expert coded Ashawo, loves money alot.)

5. funmilayo/Bukola.....(Dont try them (Fear her, most wives that bear this name cheat alot.)

6 Yetunde-........(Very notorious and shameless preeq fucker
Fear this people.
Infact when u meet them, b at alert, cos they can fvck and cheat like tomorrow no dey....
Grace, Yetunde, Precious and Mercy......They are in category one....others they learn

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Female Names Have You Seen With The Most Sexually Active Ladies by Iamtoyosii: 9:19am On Nov 04, 2021
The way I keep seeing Precious in this thread, Omoh, so my female namesakes dy fvck reach this level wey dm km Sabi dm worldwide, and I Sabi many Precious (s) ooo, but dm no dy be like that, I think I gahz change my name oo
Re: Which Of These Female Names Have You Seen With The Most Sexually Active Ladies by aysnoopy(m): 9:24am On Nov 04, 2021
OP, where is Lilian. Lilian are the baddest. But base on your list, I'll choose

1. Jumoke: that name means a lot. You think you're d only one to care for her and nak her, but no, she's for the community

2. Blessing: she's a blessing to niggaz out there. They are not always so beautiful but they are thick and sexy.

3. Jennifer: those ones are olosho. Case closed

4. Amala: that name alone is scary. They are serial fuvker
Re: Which Of These Female Names Have You Seen With The Most Sexually Active Ladies by richiemcgold: 10:20am On Nov 04, 2021
immediately I saw this topic, three names quickly popped up in my mind: joy, precious and blessing.

surprisingly, I'm seeing similar names here while going through others' comments.. lol!

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Female Names Have You Seen With The Most Sexually Active Ladies by Powerfly(f): 12:01pm On Nov 04, 2021
Perfectdanny:

Blessing. This name is supposed to be re-named 'fvck-fvck girl'

Favour. I can't believe op ommited that name cha. God forbid for me to meet any girl named Favour.... Decietful, runs girl. Taaaa!! Never again.

Favour. Swearz
Re: Which Of These Female Names Have You Seen With The Most Sexually Active Ladies by cutecommend: 1:53pm On Nov 04, 2021
Powerfly:

Favour. Swearz
What of Linda?
Re: Which Of These Female Names Have You Seen With The Most Sexually Active Ladies by CandyOps(m): 2:12pm On Nov 04, 2021
The oga patapata of dem all na Ella.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Female Names Have You Seen With The Most Sexually Active Ladies by Elidrisy20: 2:31pm On Nov 04, 2021
cutecommend:

(1) Esther
(2) Jane
(3) Precious
(4) Mercy
(5) Bukola
(6) Chioma
(7) ifeoma
(cool Shade
(9) Jumoke
(10) Amaka
(11) Bimbo
(12) Blessing
(13) Comfort
(14) Joy
(15) Glory
(16) Gloria
(17) Patience
(18) Deborah
(19) Jennifer
(20)Ngozi
(21) Favour
(22) Titi
where chidinma?

(1) (2) (Reply)

South African Lady Shows Off Her Amazing Weight-loss Transformation / How 2 Toast Girl / The Left Side Of The Boobs Content

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.