Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,312 members, 7,846,383 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Has Your Girlfriend Or Wife Ever Broken Through Your Defence With Tears? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has Your Girlfriend Or Wife Ever Broken Through Your Defence With Tears? (1512 Views)

Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? / Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife / Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Your Girlfriend Or Wife Ever Broken Through Your Defence With Tears? by seyi360(m): 6:10pm On Nov 03, 2021
Emotional, exaggerated and saccharine disposition best describes the female gender at times. A tool many have successfully deployed to manipulate the men in their lives.
Intrinsically, men hardly give in to scurillous tales lacking verifiability and authenticity.
Paradoxically, most men fall victim of the female gender's tact and sagacity to win with tears.
As a man, have you been bought over by your lover's tears or you stick to your guns of logic and reasoning?
As a woman, how has calculated tears paid off in your life's oddyssey.
Re: Has Your Girlfriend Or Wife Ever Broken Through Your Defence With Tears? by lomprico(m): 6:22pm On Nov 03, 2021
yes o, plenty times. na my weakness sad

1 Like

Re: Has Your Girlfriend Or Wife Ever Broken Through Your Defence With Tears? by tooth4tooth: 6:35pm On Nov 03, 2021
Yes oo,countless times. Sometimes I might be going too far and become uncontrollable. The moment she bursts,I sheath my sword.

1 Like

Re: Has Your Girlfriend Or Wife Ever Broken Through Your Defence With Tears? by marveangel(m): 6:36pm On Nov 03, 2021
I don't like anyone crying around me, I find it quite irritating

5 Likes

Re: Has Your Girlfriend Or Wife Ever Broken Through Your Defence With Tears? by luwiizy(m): 6:38pm On Nov 03, 2021
Please don't cry, you are more likely to harden my heart
Re: Has Your Girlfriend Or Wife Ever Broken Through Your Defence With Tears? by Blacknote: 6:39pm On Nov 03, 2021
Re: Has Your Girlfriend Or Wife Ever Broken Through Your Defence With Tears? by Dicedpineappple(f): 8:31pm On Nov 03, 2021
I made one nigga cry like one year...

In the middle of settling an issue,oga start to dey cry
In my mind I was like "What's this nonsense" ,I tried to join the chorus make the issue for settle fast fast,for where ,tears no gree come...

Oga later broke up with me sake of say, I no cry, say him dey date person wey no get conscience...

Still funny to me till date...
I used to hate my guy crying, but now, I love it , shows u can be manly and also less manly sometimes

5 Likes

Re: Has Your Girlfriend Or Wife Ever Broken Through Your Defence With Tears? by seyi360(m): 7:24pm On Nov 04, 2021
lomprico:
yes o, plenty times. na my weakness sad

Guess you need to learn how to ignore her tears and embrace logic

1 Like

Re: Has Your Girlfriend Or Wife Ever Broken Through Your Defence With Tears? by seyi360(m): 7:25pm On Nov 04, 2021
luwiizy:
Please don't cry, you are more likely to harden my heart

They cry when you threaten them with a break up
Re: Has Your Girlfriend Or Wife Ever Broken Through Your Defence With Tears? by seyi360(m): 7:26pm On Nov 04, 2021
marveangel:
I don't like anyone crying around me, I find it quite irritating

You don't want to co habit with a stone hearted woman
Re: Has Your Girlfriend Or Wife Ever Broken Through Your Defence With Tears? by seyi360(m): 7:27pm On Nov 04, 2021
tooth4tooth:
Yes oo,countless times. Sometimes I might be going too far and become uncontrollable. The moment she bursts,I sheath my sword.

Remember she is the weaker vessel
Re: Has Your Girlfriend Or Wife Ever Broken Through Your Defence With Tears? by slawormiir: 7:28pm On Nov 04, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr

One got me though in 2019

Banged this baby girl finish o
My normal style of banging and discharging them because I don't do relationship....

O boy...na so I bang finish o ......then baby girl start to call me I nor pick again....stupid me nor remember say baby girl don already know my house

One early morning...na so baby girl come my house o with tears.....asking me why I dey behave like this...
Then I felt pity for her...I apologized...place her head on my chest...told her sorry.....for my mind make she come go house.....the next day she begin call again...i nor pick...before I could say jack robbison she don run reach my house again with tears....o boy I just give up and started dating her

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has Your Girlfriend Or Wife Ever Broken Through Your Defence With Tears? by seyi360(m): 7:31pm On Nov 04, 2021
Dicedpineappple:
I made one nigga cry like one year...

In the middle of settling an issue,oga start to dey cry
In my mind I was like "What's this nonsense" ,I tried to join the chorus make the issue for settle fast fast,for where ,tears no gree come...

Oga later broke up with me sake of say, I no cry, say him dey date person wey no get conscience...

Still funny to me till date...
I used to hate my crying, buy now, I love it , show u and be manly and less manly sometimes

You must really be tough
Re: Has Your Girlfriend Or Wife Ever Broken Through Your Defence With Tears? by lomprico(m): 8:10pm On Nov 04, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

My normal style of banging and discharging them because I don't do relationship....

O boy...na so I bang finish o ......then baby girl start to call me I nor pick again....stupid me nor remember say baby girl don already know my house

One early morning...na so baby girl come my house o with tears.....asking me why I dey behave like this...
Then I felt pity for her...I apologized...place her head on my chest...told her sorry.....for my mind make she come go house.....the next day she begin call again...i nor pick...before I could say jack robbison she don run reach my house again with tears....o boy I just give up and started dating her

lol
Re: Has Your Girlfriend Or Wife Ever Broken Through Your Defence With Tears? by Rahyberg(m): 8:17pm On Nov 04, 2021
The day my Girlfriend cried her eyes out, I throway my face because I can't be manipulated by tears . If you like cry from morning till night, I will not be moved by it .

I sees it as a manipulation tools. If you fall in for the crying, she has gotten the password to manipulate you.

Any issue with my girlfriend like this, She will prefer to talk her heart out than to cry . I'll give you as many hours of attention you need since it will only be coming at night not during my productive day .

1 Like

Re: Has Your Girlfriend Or Wife Ever Broken Through Your Defence With Tears? by SKINDOGGY: 2:47am On Nov 05, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Maybe u never swallow the redpills then my real nigga kiss
Re: Has Your Girlfriend Or Wife Ever Broken Through Your Defence With Tears? by Mrscarter(f): 11:22am On Nov 05, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Lolz
Re: Has Your Girlfriend Or Wife Ever Broken Through Your Defence With Tears? by kals4luv990(m): 11:43am On Nov 05, 2021
my girl knw say na my weakness..bt one day i go shock am wink

1 Like

Re: Has Your Girlfriend Or Wife Ever Broken Through Your Defence With Tears? by seyi360(m): 12:42pm On Nov 05, 2021
kals4luv990:
my girl knw say na my weakness..bt one day i go shock am wink

Waiting for your testimony

1 Like

Re: Has Your Girlfriend Or Wife Ever Broken Through Your Defence With Tears? by Shadowbeauty(f): 4:51pm On Nov 05, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

How long did the relationship last?
Re: Has Your Girlfriend Or Wife Ever Broken Through Your Defence With Tears? by Vanilla4(f): 7:35pm On Nov 05, 2021
I dislike the tantrum thingy, I don't do it. My younger sister is good at it. Puts you on the tyrant level.
Re: Has Your Girlfriend Or Wife Ever Broken Through Your Defence With Tears? by dan9ice(m): 8:14pm On Nov 05, 2021
Op I like them your gramma
Learnt something today

Na who they do relationship get cry
No be person like us wey don go two terms without it..

1 Like

Re: Has Your Girlfriend Or Wife Ever Broken Through Your Defence With Tears? by Miorkylasgidi: 8:33pm On Nov 05, 2021
Rotfl. U don weak me.... Lwkmd.
U b mumu olosho. Jaapa.

Damnnn niggarrrr

Then I felt pity for her...I apologized...place her head on my chest...told her sorry.....for my mind make she come go house.....the next day she begin call again...i nor pick...before I could say jack robbison she don run reach my house again with tears....o boy I just give up and started dating her[/quote]
Re: Has Your Girlfriend Or Wife Ever Broken Through Your Defence With Tears? by seyi360(m): 8:13pm On Nov 06, 2021
dan9ice:
Op I like them your gramma
Learnt something today

Na who they do relationship get cry
No be person like us wey don go two terms without it..

Thanks bro
Re: Has Your Girlfriend Or Wife Ever Broken Through Your Defence With Tears? by Sonnobax15(m): 8:22pm On Nov 06, 2021
undecided
Re: Has Your Girlfriend Or Wife Ever Broken Through Your Defence With Tears? by Riliwanb10: 9:37pm On Nov 06, 2021
Re: Has Your Girlfriend Or Wife Ever Broken Through Your Defence With Tears? by Clinghton: 10:07pm On Nov 06, 2021
If I find out that you're using your tears to exploit me , it won't work for you.
Re: Has Your Girlfriend Or Wife Ever Broken Through Your Defence With Tears? by posty56: 10:10pm On Nov 06, 2021
Riliwanb10:
Simps niggy everywhere..

If you like cry blood, I won't look your face, bloody useless tool. angry
aswear falling for that emotional manipulative bullsh*t.

(1) (Reply)

Women Should Be Having More Sex / Hope This Is A Joke / Money Mindsets Needed In A Relationship - Pst. Kingsley & Mildred Okonkwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.