Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,720 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Between Weed And SK, Which Is Strongest In Highness? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between Weed And SK, Which Is Strongest In Highness? (11214 Views)

What Is The Difference Between Weed And Marijuana And Arizona. / Which Of These Addictions Is Strongest? / Most Nairaland Romance Section Men Smoke Weed And Abuse Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Weed And SK, Which Is Strongest In Highness? by WarAgainstBegga: 6:29pm On Nov 03, 2021
Between weed and SK, which is strongest in highness?

Note that I am a strong sk taker and I have never tested weed for the past 4 yrs but my friends are trying to get me to taste it and I don't wanna break my preference..

And SK is kinda more expensive than weed ohh
Re: Between Weed And SK, Which Is Strongest In Highness? by Godada(m): 6:35pm On Nov 03, 2021

3 Likes

Re: Between Weed And SK, Which Is Strongest In Highness? by Baawaa(m): 6:35pm On Nov 03, 2021
Ask Naira Marley

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Weed And SK, Which Is Strongest In Highness? by luwiizy(m): 6:35pm On Nov 03, 2021
Hahaha...see question....

You na guru..you suppose know better after 4 yrs experience

1 Like

Re: Between Weed And SK, Which Is Strongest In Highness? by WarAgainstBegga: 6:39pm On Nov 03, 2021
luwiizy:
Hahaha...see question....

You na guru..you suppose know better after 4 yrs experience
Sk is my life..and the highness is so so sexy.....i just want to know how weed taste
Re: Between Weed And SK, Which Is Strongest In Highness? by Nonpartisan1: 6:47pm On Nov 03, 2021
weed for me.

1 Like

Re: Between Weed And SK, Which Is Strongest In Highness? by WarAgainstBegga: 6:48pm On Nov 03, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
weed for me.
Wow
Re: Between Weed And SK, Which Is Strongest In Highness? by Eyinju112(f): 6:53pm On Nov 03, 2021
See mumu question
When your mate out there are fighting for power

You’re here comparing weed to sk and sk to weed...

16 Likes

Re: Between Weed And SK, Which Is Strongest In Highness? by KingDash: 7:02pm On Nov 03, 2021
ewww smokers.
Re: Between Weed And SK, Which Is Strongest In Highness? by Blaqqcorleone(m): 7:20pm On Nov 03, 2021
undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Weed And SK, Which Is Strongest In Highness? by WarAgainstBegga: 7:24pm On Nov 03, 2021
Eyinju112:
See mumu question

You baby should go and listen to your lullaby

2 Likes

Re: Between Weed And SK, Which Is Strongest In Highness? by EzegeNdiigbo: 7:55pm On Nov 03, 2021
Weed is bad

Sk is Badder

I smoke weed when i wan reason a opp's rift and it kinda make's(weed) me to be bold and blunt.

On the side of skunk;I smoke it anytime i wanna listen to music especially foreign jams.ya can't understant it if ya ain't intoxicated..because they too lived on drug's

Sk is good and Nigeria should legalize it..that's why i stand with Burna..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Weed And SK, Which Is Strongest In Highness? by WarAgainstBegga: 8:15pm On Nov 03, 2021
You legit bruv
EzegeNdiigbo:
Weed is bad

Sk is Badder

I smoke weed when i wan reason a opp's rift and it kinda make's(weed) me to be bold and blunt.

On the side of skunk;I smoke it anytime i wanna listen to music especially foreign jams.ya can't understant it if ya ain't intoxicated..because they too lived on drug's

Sk is good and Nigeria should legalize it..that's why i stand with Burna..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Weed And SK, Which Is Strongest In Highness? by EzegeNdiigbo: 8:21pm On Nov 03, 2021
Ya make i teach u what ya don't know?
WarAgainstBegga:
You legit bruv
Re: Between Weed And SK, Which Is Strongest In Highness? by WarAgainstBegga: 8:34pm On Nov 03, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:
Ya make i teach u what ya don't know?

ride on

1 Like

Re: Between Weed And SK, Which Is Strongest In Highness? by ITbomb(m): 9:25pm On Nov 03, 2021
So these are the people I suppose reason together to build a better nation cry

6 Likes

Re: Between Weed And SK, Which Is Strongest In Highness? by Saskay44: 10:06pm On Nov 03, 2021
Como cool
Re: Between Weed And SK, Which Is Strongest In Highness? by Roma10: 10:37pm On Nov 03, 2021
Weed,Sk ànd Arizona just be like
Jennifer, joy and Janet
All get hole grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Between Weed And SK, Which Is Strongest In Highness? by tobejoachim: 11:03pm On Nov 03, 2021
try colos
Re: Between Weed And SK, Which Is Strongest In Highness? by Drella(m): 11:38pm On Nov 03, 2021
WarAgainstBegga:

Note that I am a strong sk taker and I have never tested weed for the past 4 yrs but my friends are trying to get me to taste it and I don't wanna break my preference..

I really don't know about these.
I used to think AZ,SK,CO,Mali kush,paw paw,loud e.t.c are all various types of weed.Never knew weed is a stand alone.

Someone should educate me.

7 Likes

Re: Between Weed And SK, Which Is Strongest In Highness? by SportsHD: 2:25am On Nov 04, 2021
Drella:

I really don't know about these.
I used to think AZ,SK,CO,Mali kush,paw paw,loud e.t.c are all various types of weed.Never knew weed is a stand alone.

Someone should educate me.
Weed is natural, no added preservatives or fertilizer or growth enhancer. the others have gone through some form of genetic modification to make the high, more higher. sad grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Weed And SK, Which Is Strongest In Highness? by Drella(m): 7:14am On Nov 04, 2021
SportsHD:

Weed is natural, no added preservatives or fertilizer or growth enhancer. the others have gone through some form of genetic modification to make the high, more higher. sad grin

Oh I get now thanks.
Probably weed is what guys over here call "local". It's less strong like others.The smell of that stuff travels very far lol

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Weed And SK, Which Is Strongest In Highness? by Nobody: 7:25am On Nov 04, 2021
SK is stronger...

2 Likes

Re: Between Weed And SK, Which Is Strongest In Highness? by femi4: 7:41am On Nov 04, 2021
WarAgainstBegga:

Both end in destruction... change your ways

5 Likes

Re: Between Weed And SK, Which Is Strongest In Highness? by Lilsameey: 8:43am On Nov 04, 2021
Roma10:
Weed,Sk ànd Arizona just be like
Jennifer, joy and Janet
All get hole grin grin
,..E be like sey you dey smoke different thing from wetin Dem dey talk here.

3 Likes

Re: Between Weed And SK, Which Is Strongest In Highness? by SocialJustice: 9:13am On Nov 04, 2021
WarAgainstBegga:

Which village you dey for Nigeria? Haven't heard anything about sk since 2011. It was sk, then old testament. Now we do arizona, marley kush, amnesia, purple haze and loud generally.

I think what you call sk is arizona. Well, it depends, they all have their high. Problem with weed is that it smells but it highs differently and is slower for it to hit.

There's no harm in trying weed, in the end, they are all the same.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Weed And SK, Which Is Strongest In Highness? by Bundle002(m): 10:14am On Nov 04, 2021
I don’t even know but try Colorado and get back to me
Re: Between Weed And SK, Which Is Strongest In Highness? by stunnert(m): 10:22am On Nov 04, 2021
It loud for me anyday, anytime

1 Like

Re: Between Weed And SK, Which Is Strongest In Highness? by Bankyt90: 10:23am On Nov 04, 2021
Weed is the local one, it has a strong smell and the thc level is very low.

Sk na senior brother to weed. Hits differently too.

My guy try out Mali crack, loud or purple haze damn.

Colorado is a no no that shit is synthetic weed. It's not natural

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Weed And SK, Which Is Strongest In Highness? by Bankyt90: 10:24am On Nov 04, 2021
Eyinju112:
See mumu question

You way no dey smoke what have you done??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Weed And SK, Which Is Strongest In Highness? by Roma10: 10:42am On Nov 04, 2021
Lilsameey:
,..E be like sey you dey smoke different thing from wetin Dem dey talk here.
I fit still smoke you join
All na still CRU's grin
Re: Between Weed And SK, Which Is Strongest In Highness? by Roma10: 10:47am On Nov 04, 2021
SocialJustice:
Which village you dey for Nigeria? Haven't heard anything about sk since 2011. It was sk, then old testament. Now we do arizona, marley kush, amnesia, purple haze and loud generally.

I think what you call sk is arizona. Well, it depends, they all have their high. Problem with weed is that it smells but it highs differently and is slower for it to hit.

There's no harm in trying weed, in the end, they are all the same.
You just said it all

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olekoko Man Power / How Do U Approach A Lady/guy U Admire: Drop A Line! / How To Make Her Scream In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.