Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,635 members, 7,861,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 01:20 AM

Anambra Election: Public Holiday Begins, Police Impose Lockdown - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election: Public Holiday Begins, Police Impose Lockdown (19306 Views)

Police Impose Movement Restriction In Abia As Polls Hold Saturday / Police Impose Three-Day Curfew In Bayelsa After Violence / 2019; Presidential Election Public Opinion Polls, Buhari Trouncing Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Election: Public Holiday Begins, Police Impose Lockdown by Themandator: 9:13am On Nov 04, 2021
grossintel:
Does it matter? Have your votes ever been counted? Your vote count and Buhari won a second time? You no get sense ni? They should rig it the way they always do no one cares.

How did APC loose Edo and couldn't win a single LG in Anambra even in Arthur Eze's village?

Like it or not rigging is on the decline and thugs are becoming less popular and useful to politicians starting from Jonathan's regime

With this update To Inec processes it can only get better.... If this new process was in place in 2019 I believe the result would have been different

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: Public Holiday Begins, Police Impose Lockdown by Themandator: 9:16am On Nov 04, 2021
ItsGoodToBeGood:
Abeg make the police and army help me vote,, I can't be running marathon race ontop vote wey no go count.

Las las election for Naija na scam

Only the wicked and outlaws are set for marathon on Saturday and Sunday, this week

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: Public Holiday Begins, Police Impose Lockdown by Themandator: 9:21am On Nov 04, 2021
Baawaa:
IPOB people are waiting for your actions come Saturday

One shot won't be be fired or heard from IPOB on Saturday. There won't be space for manoeuvres for them

3 police helicopters, one for each zone to monitor and communicate positions of outlaws

Each local government gets at least 2000 deployment from just the Police and Civil Defence... Army, Navy, DSS is locking all identified routes in and out of the state

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Public Holiday Begins, Police Impose Lockdown by Themandator: 9:25am On Nov 04, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

What's similar about the instructions contradicting itself

If there's total lockdown on those 2 days by the Nigerian police how will people be able to travel down to their respective communities undecided

SMH

You get comprehension problem.. Lock down is different from restriction of movement.. Lock down means no in and out movement into the state

Go school, no... Support IPOB emotionally, yes

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Public Holiday Begins, Police Impose Lockdown by Jackson105: 9:27am On Nov 04, 2021
grossintel:
The little brains we have here are you and other fellow gullible Nigerians. Has there been any free and fair elections in this country? Which government ever won without heavily rigging? Elections has always been about a show of power and God father support in this country. You think your governor won by votes lol? That puppet installed by Tinubu himself!
The closest we had to a fair election was during Jonathan’s! IPOB is simply saying we don’t want to be a part of this nonsense no more, they can install who ever they want it’s there business. It’s not like if you vote it will count anyway.

Ok then I wish you well, but I don't want tears when Buhari impose his APC guy like he did in Imo.
Re: Anambra Election: Public Holiday Begins, Police Impose Lockdown by Themandator: 9:28am On Nov 04, 2021
Coronavirus84:
Police ordering total lockdown, State government telling people to move around to their respective place where they registered to vote and IPOB instructing people to sit-at-home, confusion everywhere here in Anambra state.

Lock down means movement into the state or out is not allowed.. It is the standard practice during elections in Nigeria.. It is not a new addition.. Go and read about edo election or any other off season elections in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Public Holiday Begins, Police Impose Lockdown by Baawaa(m): 9:28am On Nov 04, 2021
Themandator:

One shot won't be be fired or heard from IPOB on Saturday. There won't be space for manoeuvres for them

3 police helicopters, one for each zone to monitor and communicate positions of outlaws

Each local government gets at least 2000 deployment from just the Police and Civil Defence... Army, Navy, DSS is locking all identified routes in and out of the state
But,why this energy cannot also be channel to book haram,bandits,herdsmen and kidnappers in the northern part of the country?
Re: Anambra Election: Public Holiday Begins, Police Impose Lockdown by Themandator: 9:31am On Nov 04, 2021
grossintel:
Lol, You people will be in lagos and predict how things work here. IPOB have a huge support here, markets where crazy busy this week as people are stocking in preparation for the lockdown. Me self go market buy everything way I need, kill 2 chickens join grin. IPOB won’t try to stop the election, but you see voters? Their will be a very very very low turnout if any.

Low turn is a standard in off season elections.. What is the total registered voters in the state.. A little over 2m.. How many voted in all elections in 2019?

Read the last paragraph, it says many resident went to collect their pvc
Re: Anambra Election: Public Holiday Begins, Police Impose Lockdown by Themandator: 9:34am On Nov 04, 2021
Baawaa:

But,why this energy cannot also be channel to book haram,bandits,herdsmen and kidnappers in the northern part of the country?

In 2015 when BH threatened elections in Borno and others states, Jonathan took time off and dealt with them decisively so Election held in all LG in the state

If herdsmen threatened elections anywhere dem go collect very well

Right now bandits are collecting air strikes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: Public Holiday Begins, Police Impose Lockdown by Themandator: 9:39am On Nov 04, 2021
Kissiemu:
Nna men!

Army and police everywhere in Anambra with heavy weapons.

E be like say Ipob sit at home no go work.... and I have arranged babe for the one week...chai!

Dem. No born IPOB Well to come out and do anyhow for this election.. Dem go collect

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: Public Holiday Begins, Police Impose Lockdown by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:39am On Nov 04, 2021
Themandator:

You get comprehension problem.. Lock down is different from restriction of movement.. Lock down means no in and out movement into the state

Go school, no... Support IPOB emotionally, yes
Otondo abi na tramadol be your name, do you know the meaning of total lock down
Re: Anambra Election: Public Holiday Begins, Police Impose Lockdown by Themandator: 9:43am On Nov 04, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

Mugu Nigeria police no be Ipob.. Dem get sense.. Call person for Anambra if you know any person and ask wetin dey happen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: Public Holiday Begins, Police Impose Lockdown by Danjikanbauchi: 9:56am On Nov 04, 2021
benuejosh:
IPOB terrorists are like dead dogs who can do nothing. Nothing will happen. And if any ugly element raises its head, the Nigerian security forces will hunt all of them down.
Annabi MOHAMMED ( piss and shit be upon him) is a dog,
Re: Anambra Election: Public Holiday Begins, Police Impose Lockdown by 21stcenturyman: 10:16am On Nov 04, 2021
benuejosh:
IPOB terrorists are like dead dogs who can do nothing. Nothing will happen. And if any ugly element raises its head, the Nigerian security forces will hunt all of them down.

You sit in comfort of your home and spin rubbish! Why don't you take a trip yourself to Anambra State on that election day and see if you won't be used as scape goat by Ipob.
Efulefu!
Re: Anambra Election: Public Holiday Begins, Police Impose Lockdown by benuejosh: 10:25am On Nov 04, 2021
21stcenturyman:

You sit in comfort of your home and spin rubbish! Why don't you take a trip yourself to Anambra State on that election day and see if you won't be used as scape goat by Ipob.
Efulefu!
forget that rubbish. You people are making those guys feel so important.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: Public Holiday Begins, Police Impose Lockdown by Echile(m): 11:30am On Nov 04, 2021
I can't believe that you're truly from Benue state
and if you're, then you're the most f00lish man I have ever seen.
Foolish poor frustrated man
Ipop matter will k!!l you soon

benuejosh:
Re: Anambra Election: Public Holiday Begins, Police Impose Lockdown by Doracity82(m): 1:44pm On Nov 04, 2021
afube:

better go and collect the decomposing bodies of your benue natives, na fulani fit una..........useless toads!
Upper cut. This one deep oooo. Chai
Re: Anambra Election: Public Holiday Begins, Police Impose Lockdown by Themandator: 1:51pm On Nov 04, 2021
21stcenturyman:

Efulefu!

IPOB won't do Jack.... I have called somebody in Akwa and the Verdict.... Do anyhow see anyhow.... Movement between states is still possible presently.. His own person person just came into Anambra from a burial ceremony in Imo state
Re: Anambra Election: Public Holiday Begins, Police Impose Lockdown by Themandator: 2:40pm On Nov 04, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

Ekpa movement is permitted within the state.. I doubt if you even know how to get into the Anambra without a chaperone
Re: Anambra Election: Public Holiday Begins, Police Impose Lockdown by benobyeze(m): 4:03pm On Nov 04, 2021
Did I hear them saying they are locking Anambra down? This statement needs more explanation.
Re: Anambra Election: Public Holiday Begins, Police Impose Lockdown by B2Bmen: 4:49pm On Nov 04, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
Good Parents should better warn their wards to stay away from nonsense during the election because the Nigerian army and the police might not forgive anybody that want to misbehave
the police and army don't have any cause for alarm, make them help us vote oooh I can come and kill myself for these useless polithiefcians.
Re: Anambra Election: Public Holiday Begins, Police Impose Lockdown by MI6Surveillance: 9:13am On Nov 05, 2021
Awkabigboy:

Police is locking down Anambra already before IPOB, interesting times

Kasy Paul Ogenyi nwa Nsukka. You are back with a new moniker. Lemme tell Christian and Chima before we send Nsukkachap to open Ogenyi family matter

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No Law Says FEC Meeting Must Be Held Every Week – Femi Adesina / Buhari’s Ministers Acting Like They Own Ministries – APC Group / 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Have No Conscience, Igbo Gods Angry With Them - Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.