Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,157 members, 7,849,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:17 AM

Heavy Deployment Of Army to Anambra Is Meant To Reassure Voters – IGP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavy Deployment Of Army to Anambra Is Meant To Reassure Voters – IGP (17858 Views)

Three PDP Govs Negotiate With APC As Others Reassure Party - Thisday / Heavy Deployment Of Soldiers Good For Rivers People – Amaechi / PDP Condemns Heavy Deployment Of Security To Saraki Home State Kwara. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavy Deployment Of Army to Anambra Is Meant To Reassure Voters – IGP by Bryan88(m): 11:57pm On Nov 05, 2021
Phut:

Ozu nwuru anwu!
ashawo nairaland...ikpu lerele...nne gi nwurukwa ebe ahu...idiot.
Re: Heavy Deployment Of Army to Anambra Is Meant To Reassure Voters – IGP by Themandator: 1:08pm On Nov 06, 2021
SenatePresdo:
Who wan come out vote when their is high possibility of Crossfire.

How far? Getting to 2 and your high possibility prognosis never still begin happen.. Normal 4pm everything Don over
Re: Heavy Deployment Of Army to Anambra Is Meant To Reassure Voters – IGP by Themandator: 1:10pm On Nov 06, 2021
kkonyeji:
Empty noise as usual.
Police wey never protect themselves wan defend others.

U Don belive police na abi... Ipob Don run far make dem no collect full body
Re: Heavy Deployment Of Army to Anambra Is Meant To Reassure Voters – IGP by SenatePresdo(m): 2:15pm On Nov 06, 2021
Themandator:

How far? Getting to 2 and your high possibility prognosis never still begin happen.. Normal 4pm everything Don over

Omor.. I tire oh.. Everywhere calm.
Re: Heavy Deployment Of Army to Anambra Is Meant To Reassure Voters – IGP by Tundex911: 10:19pm On Nov 06, 2021
Abeg voters wey get sense make dem use am during the election day o..

I don talk my own

Oluwa a wa pelu yin
Re: Heavy Deployment Of Army to Anambra Is Meant To Reassure Voters – IGP by Clasmanj(m): 10:19am On Jan 17, 2022
Bighead9:

I think you are reffering to hundreds of thousands that are relocating from unsafe unsafe East to peaceful NORTH daily, in search of greener pasture. grin grin

Revalue your statement with today's statistics

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Your Excellency, Atiku Abubakar (turaki Adamawa) / Ekiti First Lady Welcomes First Baby Of The Year, Donates Gifts To Triplets / Nyerere: Igbo Better Treated Under Buhari Government Than 16 Years Of PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.