Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Obi Cubana Regains Freedom After Three Nights In EFCC Custody - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obi Cubana Regains Freedom After Three Nights In EFCC Custody (46802 Views)

Wizkid Receives Gift From O2 Arena For Selling Out 20k Capacity For Three Nights / Comedian Pankeeroy Released After Five Weeks In EFCC Custody (Pix) / M2: Duncan Mighty Arrested, Spent 3 Nights In Police Custody, Pointed Gun At Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Cubana Regains Freedom After Three Nights In EFCC Custody by anambraamaka: 4:30am On Nov 05, 2021
Nwa Chukwu
Re: Obi Cubana Regains Freedom After Three Nights In EFCC Custody by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:22am On Nov 05, 2021
All the enemies of Igboland must be put to eternal shame,Amen
Re: Obi Cubana Regains Freedom After Three Nights In EFCC Custody by TheMan3: 5:43am On Nov 05, 2021
Ammishaddai:
...so when is the EFCC going to invite the likes of bullion van master Tinubu ? undecided
what about the thief caught hand in the cookie jar.... kayari
Re: Obi Cubana Regains Freedom After Three Nights In EFCC Custody by Lilimax(f): 6:16am On Nov 05, 2021
Silentmoni:
Government no go do anytin 2help u as a citizen,u go suffer make am invest in the country,employ and help youths and even dey contribute 2d government yet dem frustrate u and label u fraudster...i swear nah 1tin stil make me dey dis country.
Abeg, wetin be the thing wey still make you dey this country. You better Jaapa if you have the means.

Anyway, shebi On the day of Ikoyi collapse building, one man wan wey dey travel go US was called to the building by his village winches witches wizards and that was the end of his journey on earth.

I decree we shall not be summoned to death BUS- STOPS in Jesus name for in our pathway is life and no death rhereod
Re: Obi Cubana Regains Freedom After Three Nights In EFCC Custody by franudi: 6:27am On Nov 05, 2021
osuofia2:
Good one. Obi Cubbana is a big name. Free Cubana,
Insha Allah, Andy Uba is Anambra incoming governor
A very big lie.
Re: Obi Cubana Regains Freedom After Three Nights In EFCC Custody by AcolyteMayors: 6:55am On Nov 05, 2021
Interesting.. Obi bu Oke Mgbada
Re: Obi Cubana Regains Freedom After Three Nights In EFCC Custody by clothingonline(m): 7:06am On Nov 05, 2021
Efcc knows thief but they only invite them all to collect cut ask mompha and Naira
Re: Obi Cubana Regains Freedom After Three Nights In EFCC Custody by bergs2: 7:11am On Nov 05, 2021
Ah!!!!
Was he rearrested?
Cos this is the second time I am learning about his discharge.
Naija and her Charge-and-bail-journalism!
Tuehhhhh!!!!!!
Re: Obi Cubana Regains Freedom After Three Nights In EFCC Custody by Afonjashapmouth: 7:27am On Nov 05, 2021
Crime is not ethnic based in Nigeria but some people will always spew trash because we always mistake sentiment for empathy. Igbos are one of the most hardworking tribe in Nigeria. When you see a legit rich one, their process is always as open as a book because it comes with thousands of witnesses that saw their humble beginning & are also part of the process.

For these lots

This is a free publicity or even paid for .... Normal criminal money washing way in Nigeria...

They've been silent billionaires since when?

Tell us how it started ( sketchy biography as usual) Na God.... They did blah blah blah for 5yrs and boom billions in dollars was the proceed grin grin .... This same naija ( We understand businesses that could produce such magic) Anyways Nigerians that believed a snake swallowed billions

Need to hit the limelight to make money look legit and join the Nigerian legit billionaire's gang.

Orchestrated a well planned and detailed talk about burial and next social media appearances back to back to buy minds ( As usual Nigerians fall for anything projected to them hence our political system still ).

As expected boom! EFCC questioning so no more further probing by any financial crime body now or in the future based on record & status attained. ( If hishpuppy had done this then, he would be lording over legit people or even govern his state ) grin

The name will be cleared and money washing becomes legit

Unrolls big projects sporadically... Or dive into politics

�����

Nigeria won't stop ... But the only few that knows the drill will be chastised by the fools that are broke and used as an enzyme of projection for the process. Those with no stable or thinking faculty will still come and spew trash about hate... Reason why people are frustrated and opting for crime is because the system supports bigger criminals and would help them clear their mess anytime. Not all rich people are illegal but ah ah use your brain cos some things dont need no soothsayer.
Re: Obi Cubana Regains Freedom After Three Nights In EFCC Custody by emmyrate1(m): 7:33am On Nov 05, 2021
IamWonderful:
Well after investigation if found guilty of illegal dealings, he should be charged to court

You can be doing illegality and still be blowing it up and down, you should have lay down low like Emoney and airpeace owner, Allen Onyeoma
what do u mean illegality? The man have business both home and abroad, a brand ambassador to hennessy complain. With a lot of hotels in almost every state. You are disappointed because what you wished him is not what you expect. Pray so God will lift you up maybe you will stop thinking bad about people.
Re: Obi Cubana Regains Freedom After Three Nights In EFCC Custody by emmyrate1(m): 7:35am On Nov 05, 2021
Bonesbreaker:
Another fake news why is today everywhere fake news
eeya such a pain news to you, but deep down inside you,you pray you have a relation like cubana. Shame on u
Re: Obi Cubana Regains Freedom After Three Nights In EFCC Custody by Nobody: 7:39am On Nov 05, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
A man who want's the key to the door of wealth never rests... undecided
gotta go hustle sleep tight... cheesy
Note a man who wants the key to wealth hustle smart...we all hustle differently.. enjoy
Re: Obi Cubana Regains Freedom After Three Nights In EFCC Custody by PoliteActivist: 8:02am On Nov 05, 2021
Silentmoni:
ofcourse 14years in the business no b childs play....am not shutn dwn my business here,the thing is all my doors,fittings and furnitures i import from turkey....its more of expanding.

Oh. Ok. When I soon start another bldg, I'll look u up
Re: Obi Cubana Regains Freedom After Three Nights In EFCC Custody by skallion7(m): 10:47am On Nov 05, 2021
PoliteActivist:

He's 45 and he knows the country and business well.
He'll make a far better president than Bubu or all these recycled, old, corrupt politicians!
Trash, cos that's how easy it's to become a president
Re: Obi Cubana Regains Freedom After Three Nights In EFCC Custody by 4lly247: 12:41pm On Nov 05, 2021
Kindly join telegram channel... Games are dropped for free and no pay before or after.. Absolutely free.. Join and thank me later....https:///RANDYSTIPS/5887
Re: Obi Cubana Regains Freedom After Three Nights In EFCC Custody by 4lly247: 12:41pm On Nov 05, 2021
Kindly join telegram channel... Games are dropped for free and no pay before or after.. Absolutely free.. Join and thank me later https:///RANDYSTIPS/5887
Re: Obi Cubana Regains Freedom After Three Nights In EFCC Custody by PoliteActivist: 3:26pm On Nov 05, 2021
skallion7:
Trash, cos that's how easy it's to become a president

This is exactly the attitude that has led us to having a barely literate, barely alive, old mannequin as president of a country over-flowing with talent. Here you are, denigrating a rain maker who has a degree in Political Science and started from nothing, yet made it right here in hard Nigeria, without going to SA or Turkey!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pete Edochie Celebrates His Son, Yul On His 40th Birthday / Success Asibor: No Big Deal In Exchanging Sex For Movie Roles / Lexine Dumlesi Yobo's 1st Birthday. "You Survived Incomplete Abortion" - Adaeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.