Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

What Sort Of Demonic Creature Is This? (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Sort Of Demonic Creature Is This? (photo) (6876 Views)

What Sort Of Simp Is This? / What Sort Of Girlfriend Is This? / What Sort Of Dangerous Photo Shoot Is This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Sort Of Demonic Creature Is This? (photo) by siofra(f): 11:48pm On Nov 04, 2021
Please what kind of meat is this

Have you eaten it before?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Sort Of Demonic Creature Is This? (photo) by XXXXTENTACION: 11:56pm On Nov 04, 2021
Attention seeking disorder... embarassed

20 Likes

Re: What Sort Of Demonic Creature Is This? (photo) by siofra(f): 12:00am On Nov 05, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:

Nairalanders!!! Instead of them to admit their ignorance, they will resort to insults. Do you know the animal or not?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Sort Of Demonic Creature Is This? (photo) by siofra(f): 12:01am On Nov 05, 2021
Is it Photoshopped?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Sort Of Demonic Creature Is This? (photo) by XXXXTENTACION: 12:06am On Nov 05, 2021
siofra:

Nairalanders!!! Instead of them to admit their ignorance, they will resort to insults. Do you know the animal or not?
Being lonely, sleepless and bored can force people to do alot of stupid things just to feel excited.... undecided
Try and get a friend or maybe hang out some more you will grow up and be alright las las.... embarassed

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Sort Of Demonic Creature Is This? (photo) by siofra(f): 12:09am On Nov 05, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Being lonely, sleepless and bored can force people to do alot of stupid things just to feel excited.... undecided
Try and get a friend or maybe hang out some more you will grow up and be alright las las.... embarassed

It looks like you're describing yourself, not me.
Re: What Sort Of Demonic Creature Is This? (photo) by XXXXTENTACION: 12:18am On Nov 05, 2021
siofra:

It looks like you're describing yourself, not me.
No problem...
you know what
get a dild@ and fvck yourself.... undecided

20 Likes

Re: What Sort Of Demonic Creature Is This? (photo) by SportsHD: 12:19am On Nov 05, 2021
Omohhhhh, this shiit is going to trend on my mom's WhatsApp.

3 Likes

Re: What Sort Of Demonic Creature Is This? (photo) by SportsHD: 12:20am On Nov 05, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
You too dey troll, manchi. Rest bro.
Re: What Sort Of Demonic Creature Is This? (photo) by XXXXTENTACION: 12:25am On Nov 05, 2021
SportsHD:

You too dey troll, manchi. Rest bro.
If she is your babe you don't need to be shy .... undecided
It's not a crime to be in love with a mad woman... embarassed

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Sort Of Demonic Creature Is This? (photo) by Vickkymanny: 1:01am On Nov 05, 2021
Siofra should not only be banned but prosecuted and finally, executed!

6 Likes

Re: What Sort Of Demonic Creature Is This? (photo) by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:05am On Nov 05, 2021
In one country I know in Africa, they will eat it..anything there is food oo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Sort Of Demonic Creature Is This? (photo) by SportsHD: 2:07am On Nov 05, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Just don't derail the thread further.

4 Likes

Re: What Sort Of Demonic Creature Is This? (photo) by Tokskob2008: 3:53am On Nov 05, 2021
Weytin be dis again for Christ sake

3 Likes

Re: What Sort Of Demonic Creature Is This? (photo) by Benwallt(m): 4:03am On Nov 05, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Thank God "tippex" like you still exists here, could it be true that that girl didn't know it was photoshopped? You did well in putting her right in the most disrespectful manner.

2 Likes

Re: What Sort Of Demonic Creature Is This? (photo) by suffering: 5:07am On Nov 05, 2021
Believe this and I have a bridge to sell to you.

8 Likes

Re: What Sort Of Demonic Creature Is This? (photo) by ogkrakkid(m): 5:48am On Nov 05, 2021
I know d solution.
U suppose carry belle very soon so u go dey go hospital steady. cheesy
Re: What Sort Of Demonic Creature Is This? (photo) by Nobody: 7:02am On Nov 05, 2021
siofra:

Stop dragging attention to yourself. Are you on your heat period?

3 Likes

Re: What Sort Of Demonic Creature Is This? (photo) by Nobody: 7:06am On Nov 05, 2021
The moment you can control your urge to post, is the moment maturity comes. If you can't despite all admonition, seek help from a therapist.

2 Likes

Re: What Sort Of Demonic Creature Is This? (photo) by Charmingrascal(m): 7:09am On Nov 05, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:

Chai!!

8 Likes

Re: What Sort Of Demonic Creature Is This? (photo) by Sonnobax15(m): 7:18am On Nov 05, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Omg shocked. For my full life,I never see smack down wey dey as massive as this shocked. Undertaker own dey learn for where this one dey.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Sort Of Demonic Creature Is This? (photo) by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 05, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
No problem...
you know what
get a dild@ and fvck yourself.... undecided
Bleep chill na..if you no wan answer am no reply abeg...why the insults..you be guy man oo

1 Like

Re: What Sort Of Demonic Creature Is This? (photo) by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 05, 2021
Benwallt:
Thank God "tippex" like you still exists here, could it be true that that girl didn't know it was photoshopped? You did well in putting her right in the most disrespectful manner.
Most people here can't relate with people politely without insult..
Re: What Sort Of Demonic Creature Is This? (photo) by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 05, 2021
siofra:
Please what kind of meat is this

Have you eaten it before?
Siofra it looks photoshopped..it ain't real for sure..

1 Like

Re: What Sort Of Demonic Creature Is This? (photo) by hope4nigeria(m): 9:30am On Nov 05, 2021
siofra:

go and ask your papa that question, you think you can just Photoshop pictures then come here asking people foolish questions forcing them to give you answer. Are you normal?

2 Likes

Re: What Sort Of Demonic Creature Is This? (photo) by XXXXTENTACION: 9:43am On Nov 05, 2021
Rydermaverick:

Bleep chill na..if you no wan answer am no reply abeg...why the insults..you be guy man oo
The bitch is on her heat period...
her pussy is so wet that's why she seeks attention we give it to them hardcore no mercy... cheesy
she needs attention and she will get a ghana must go bag filled with attention... undecided

1 Like

Re: What Sort Of Demonic Creature Is This? (photo) by Gadafii: 9:53am On Nov 05, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
be like say u don comot hands for anything wey concern heavenly race cheesy cheesy
Re: What Sort Of Demonic Creature Is This? (photo) by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 05, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
The bitch is on her heat period...
her pussy is so wet that's why she seeks attention we give it to them hardcore no mercy... cheesy
she needs attention and she will get a ghana must go bag filled with attention... undecided
Bosu abeg free the chudi..she fit no relate..
Re: What Sort Of Demonic Creature Is This? (photo) by XXXXTENTACION: 9:57am On Nov 05, 2021
Gadafii:
be like say u don comot hands for anything wey concern heavenly race cheesy cheesy
Am a picker...
Am a sinner...
but me redemption be in the hands of Jahovah the almighty... cheesy
Re: What Sort Of Demonic Creature Is This? (photo) by XXXXTENTACION: 10:21am On Nov 05, 2021
Rydermaverick:

Bosu abeg free the chudi..she fit no relate..
Am a freeman but if someone decides to be stupid... I am just left with noth but to point out their stupidity...
go to her profile and check her topics and you know what am talking about... undecided
Re: What Sort Of Demonic Creature Is This? (photo) by Candidlady: 10:32am On Nov 05, 2021
The mosquito that bit Preciousgirl don bite you too bah?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... / Ask Me Any Question About Sex / I Am In A Toxic Relationship But I Don't Know How To Quit...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.