Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,138 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election (51064 Views)

US Govt Reacts As Soludo Wins Anambra Election, States Demand For 2023 Poll / Anambra Election: Apc’s Andy Uba Wins Polling Unit / Osinbajo At Anambra APC Interactive Roundtable (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by CrystalFacts1: 4:40am On Jun 27, 2021
An All Progressives Congress (APC) governorship aspirant in Anambra State, Andy Uba, has defeated 13 other aspirants to emerge the party’s governorship candidate in the next November 6 elections.

The chairman of the APC primary election panel and Ogun Governor, Prince Dapo Abiodun, announced the outcome of the poll at Golden Tulip Hotel, Agulu Lake, early on Sunday.

Uba emerged winner with 230,201 votes while his closest rival, Johnbosco Onunkwo polled a total of 28,746 votes.

The total vote cast was 348,490.

The full results as announced by the election committee for each of the candidates are:

i. Senator Andy Uba – 230,201
ii. Dr. Chidozie Nwankwo – 21,281
iii. George Moghalu – 18,596
iv. Paul Orajiaka – 4,348
v. Geoff Onyejeagbu – 3,414
vi. Azuka Okwuosa – 17,189
vii. Nwokafor Daniel – 3,335
viii. Ikoobasi Mokelu – 3,727
ix. Kwebuike Ifeanyi – 1,466
x. Godwin Okonkwo – 5, 907
xi. Ben Etiaba – 4,244
xii. Onuwkwo John Bosco – 28,746
xiii. Edozie Madu – 3,636
xiv. Maxwell Okoye – 2,540

The election committee adopted the open ballot mode also known as Option A4 to conduct the primary election.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/just-in-andy-uba-wins-anambra-apc-primary/amp/

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by TheStranger: 4:45am On Jun 27, 2021
Congratulations to him.
Is he the chronic debtor?

150 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by anungangampu: 4:50am On Jun 27, 2021
Hahahaha.. Why will Apc waste their ticket.
The party has lost it.

198 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by azpekuliar: 4:51am On Jun 27, 2021
This one is coming straight for government coffers so he can pay off his debts

230 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by Abascoh: 5:06am On Jun 27, 2021
Waste of time, APC just wasted their ticket.

123 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by GorillaApp(m): 5:26am On Jun 27, 2021
Anambra folks should be vigilant o

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by Freestainworld(m): 5:28am On Jun 27, 2021
TheStranger:
Congratulations to him.
Is he the chronic debtor?
you are observant, but he will still loose the general election, soludo is beating him hands down.

178 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by Almaigaa: 5:33am On Jun 27, 2021
This is the Man the NORTH ordained to replace Willi Obiano. cheesy

North amaka grin

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by simple250: 5:38am On Jun 27, 2021
Don't vote for party Vote for the best candidate that will pilot the affairs of your state to the next level ...if una like make una sale una vote you will wail for 4yrs .

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by hammer3x: 6:03am On Jun 27, 2021
THEY ARE NO CONTEST TO SOLUDO.

SOLUDO IS HOME DRY.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by Mrkcee(m): 6:05am On Jun 27, 2021
Of everyone to win it's the debtor grin.
Village people at work.

APC sef grin grin

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by Ezewuzie01: 6:13am On Jun 27, 2021
He is known for brazen acts of election rigging. He usually rigs by allocating himself numbers higher than the total number of voters in Inec register. I hope Inec maintains their strict protocols on election day or many of their staff and materials will go missing only to resurface the next day with something like 1 million votes recorded for Andy Uba like they did in 2007. Andy Uba is loathed by the generality of Anambra people that is why he believes only in rigging to get what he wants. Inec should be very careful with that man.

125 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by sweetshisha: 6:30am On Jun 27, 2021
cool

Naso Charles Soludo take win this election... Congratulations to APGA in advance

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by Nwaoguta(m): 6:32am On Jun 27, 2021
pls nairalanders, kindly ignore yesterdays report on police destroying E.S.N camp at izombe and killing several e.s.n members,Nigerian police can lie, they didn't come to izombe at all let alone of arresting anybody,that report is false, I'm from that area and nothing of such.

100 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by Millimann: 6:39am On Jun 27, 2021
simple250:
Don't vote for party Vote for the best candidate that will pilot the affairs of your state to the next level ...if una like make una sale una vote you will wail for 4yrs .

Thank you, but not this one.

4 Likes

Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by RichBoy247: 6:40am On Jun 27, 2021
So happy the coast is clearing for Charles Soludo.

Andy Uba or Andy GTB is a cursed thief

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by Ever8090: 6:48am On Jun 27, 2021
Lol... didn't know one person in Anambra can be an APC member..

7 Likes

Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by juman(m): 7:44am On Jun 27, 2021
He can bankroll the election himself without the party support.
The first and most important thing to apc.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by juman(m): 7:45am On Jun 27, 2021
sweetshisha:
Naso Charles Soludo take win this election... Congratulations to APGA in advance

Any of them can win.
He depends on their campaign.

Me self I prefer soludo.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by kissGuys: 8:09am On Jun 27, 2021
Nwaoguta:
pls nairalanders, kindly ignore yesterdays report on police destroying E.S.N camp at izombe and killing several e.s.n members,Nigerian police can lie, they didn't come to izombe at all let alone of arresting anybody,that report is false, I'm from that area and nothing of such.
Oga its true... And you are a liar. You are not even from imo state... I am from Izombe myself... And that news happened!! Though they exaggerated the report!

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by Nwaoguta(m): 8:26am On Jun 27, 2021
kissGuys:
Oga its true... And you are a liar. You are not even from imo state... I am from Izombe myself... And that news happened!! Though they exaggerated the report!
sharap my friend, where in izombe did it happened? I'm at izombe now, nothing like that happened.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by lonelydora: 8:30am On Jun 27, 2021
We cannot take it. We will announce a new date for election. grin
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by tutudesz: 8:30am On Jun 27, 2021
Chairman of Corn Eater's Association grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by samtee37(m): 8:30am On Jun 27, 2021
Inconclusive
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by kissGuys: 8:30am On Jun 27, 2021
Nwaoguta:
sharap my friend, where in izombe did it happened? I'm at izombe now, nothing like that happened.
You are in the whole of Izombe??...lols

Oga i am done arguing with you!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by Samfloxin(m): 8:31am On Jun 27, 2021
May Andy Ubah never rule Anambra state

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by mrnelsono(m): 8:31am On Jun 27, 2021
Andy uba no be the one wey dey owe bank people loan money which he collected, hmmmm....

5 Likes

Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by nairavsdollars(f): 8:31am On Jun 27, 2021
This Uba has been contesting for governor since 2003 and has been in senate since. He has no other job

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by Vinstel: 8:31am On Jun 27, 2021
Soludo has been indirectly handed the victory. All these opposition parties in Anambra state are not serious, especially PDP.

20 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pictures Of New Abule-Egba Fly Over / PDP Primary: Tambuwal Finally Speaks On Loss To Atiku, Reveals Next Action / Group Storms Court, Demands Sowore Be Rearrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.