Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me (64527 Views)

23-Year-Old US Lady Posed As 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl To Have Sex With Teen Boys / Delta Thief Tries To Have Sex With Victim While She Was Sleeping. This Happened / Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by IamAsiri: 10:17pm On Nov 08, 2021
Kellzzyy:

Op take this advice. And send that girl out of your house as soon as possible. Two weeks is far. Don't let anyone leech on you without you getting anything in return.
Act fast
Send that bitch away.

This world is now very corrupt o. Na wa o undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by chumaster(m): 10:18pm On Nov 08, 2021
This post is offensive.

It should be taken down immediately.

Seun please your forum is a community, you should have a standard that guides and guards it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Annie001: 10:18pm On Nov 08, 2021
Kevv420:
I live with my girlfriend. She has been staying with me for a year and 8 months now. Sex was perfect 3 to 4 times a week.

But ever since she started working sex has become a problem. She will make excuses that she is tired that her back is hurting or headaches. For 3 weeks no sex. She doesn't care at all and we are living like roommates and yesterday was worse.

I was in the mood for it and she bluntly refused so I had to force her. I ripped her pant but she didn't give up she scratches me on my face. I slapped her so hard out of anger. I didn't mean to and I left the house for a few hours. I apologised for forcing her and I told her I am not going to leave with her anymore if she will not give me sex. I asked her to leave so my next babe can move in she said she is leaving in 2 weeks.

Note I don't have any other babe except from her and I have never cheated on her before. I love her a lot she is my life but I just don't like her new attitude.

What do you think I should do for her to be happy with me and give me sex without a fight because I don't want what had happened yesterday to ever happen again in the future.
Ogun kee you bro

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Lewisdinho(m): 10:18pm On Nov 08, 2021
I wish i could track your location and further report you to the police with this your stupid post as a proof. You're a RAPIST

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by chloride6: 10:18pm On Nov 08, 2021
First of all, if this is a fake post by one of the mods to generate traffic, then thunder fire you.

Okay. Now down to business...

First of all, please make sure you never discuss this rape on WhatsApp or call as it can be used against you in future. You acted foolishly but you you might just save what is left of your life.

2. You are coming to Nairaland to ask people who didn't live with you for 1 year 8 months for solution.

Why?

Nobody knows your relationship like you do. Don't listen to redpiller nonsense. You have something lovely going on. All this talk of your girlfriend feeling independent because of work is trash, na 2 month's rent person go take rent and furnish house?

See my guy, this is even the time for you be spoilt by the girl if she really love you, which I think she is.

Sexual urge is not a switch you can flip. Sometimes women don't just want to have sex especially when they are stressed. No Biggie..

You need to remember your own self worth and remember that even if she go, you still be the main guy. With that mindset you won't be entitled for sex.

Try and be a nice guy to your babe and show understanding. Ask after her day, try dey understand her day to day, who are here colleagues, who she hate for here office etc...

But don't pressure her got sex...it will only make her go far away from you.

Take her out for relaxation etc.

Guy, I promise you, you must reach the promise land grin...

And once you enter make sure you and do a good job (she must cum before you cum - very important).

Woman wey go stay go stay but that one no mean so make you treat the one wey dey badly.

Leave all this red Piller nonsense and work on your relationship.

You are in a normal stage of your relationship...

Okay??

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by sgtponzihater1(m): 10:18pm On Nov 08, 2021
Kevv420:
I live with my girlfriend. She has been staying with me for a year and 8 months now. Sex was perfect 3 to 4 times a week.

But ever since she started working sex has become a problem. She will make excuses that she is tired that her back is hurting or headaches. For 3 weeks no sex. She doesn't care at all and we are living like roommates and yesterday was worse.

I was in the mood for it and she bluntly refused so I had to force her. I ripped her pant but she didn't give up she scratches me on my face. I slapped her so hard out of anger. I didn't mean to and I left the house for a few hours. I apologised for forcing her and I told her I am not going to leave with her anymore if she will not give me sex. I asked her to leave so my next babe can move in she said she is leaving in 2 weeks.

Note I don't have any other babe except from her and I have never cheated on her before. I love her a lot she is my life but I just don't like her new attitude.

What do you think I should do for her to be happy with me and give me sex without a fight because I don't want what had happened yesterday to ever happen again in the future.

You rape woman and you still dey ask question?. Only in Nigeria. If you were in a sane country, at least you will be typing this question from a cell.

Don't bring a lie that you didn't penetrate her. You declared you tore her panties, tried to force your way through, and when she tried to resist, you physically assault her.

This is a case of sexual harassment and molestation, with physical assault plus or minus penetrative sex/rape. In an ideal world at least 7 yrs in jail.

Read the handwriting on the wall, that lady is no longer romantically attached to you.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by vincent7000(m): 10:18pm On Nov 08, 2021
I don’t know what Nairaland had turned to .. this post clearly supports violence against women how can you hit a woman and tear off her cloths just for sex [color=#990000][/color][b][/b]

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Junnior: 10:18pm On Nov 08, 2021
cococandy:
Tomorrow this idiot will be on nairaland making xtupid posts about virginity and body count. At the same time, the lot of you don’t even take no for an answer yet somehow you want women are have never had sex. Because how?
I wish your girlfriend had the impetus to arrest you for attempted rape and sexual assault.
Disgusting low grade animal
Stop ranting. They are both to blame. No one forced her into the relationship. Neither was she forced to move in with the guy. Many girls move in with guys in order to leech off of the guys as much as possible while offering only sex in return. The girl here stopped holding up to her own end of the deal, so what were you expecting?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Incandescent(m): 10:19pm On Nov 08, 2021
rosechika1994:
If you normally had sex with her before, like you said and it's 3 weeks now, bros forget it, something is wrong, she has gotten a back up, check out the boldness of wanting to leave in just 2 weeks, bros, she is done with you, know when something is dead.

Rosechika as you no get work, you think everyone is like you

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by angelfallz(m): 10:19pm On Nov 08, 2021
Find another girlfriend. That's how it starts. Women denying men sex is manipulation. She feels she's the only one giving you sex. So she can hold you to ransom.
Get another girlfriend simple

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by angelfallz(m): 10:20pm On Nov 08, 2021
Mtcheww. Na una type dey beg woman for sex or just the tip.

Readability:

Bro, honestly you did all this just to have sex with a woman? I'm disappointed at the act of a fellow man like me. I mean, this is uncalled for to say the least. You have your hand and if you can't fap, you give her time. You don't have a choice, it's her body not yours. Why don't you understand that it doesn't have to do with you, she could be going through stress like she said and this is the best you can do to comfort her?
I get it, I'm in the same situation as you mine has been more than 2 months now, with no explanation from her. All she said is, she needs a break. Bro, no allow this kind thing do you again, nah person pikin she be too ooo. And you can't take it if such is done to your sister or your daughter. So, be careful and pull her close, apologise to her and promise her never to do such again. No be everything be gragra for this life ooo. Thank goodness she no use something hard hit your head,maybe nah your story go dey fp tomorrow morning.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by andre45: 10:21pm On Nov 08, 2021
Some men are just too daft. Why forcing a girl to have sex with u to the extent of rapping her because she refused. Back then when I was in the dating game, I once had a girlfriend that she was not that sex freak. Not that we were not having sex. This girl do show me baby pictures then on her phone indirectly telling me we should get married and have all the best sex live together. Mr Man marry her, she will sexually satisfy u to the fullest. U want to drill her to stupor for another man to inherit borehole

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 08, 2021
grin grin grin grin Choi nothing Musa no go see for gate. My dude she’s probably sleeping with someone else and she doesn’t find you attractive anymore and who can blame her you said you have only her as a girlfriend which means you are giving her signals that you maybe undesirable and weak And the Fact that you tried to rape her over her refusal to give you sex shows how weak you are, that’s some simpish Wimpish behavior see how you almost landed yourself in Prison.
Bro you have to Work on your mind you are really a wimp . Omo just move on and get a few new girlfriends if she’s not giving you sex she’s getting it from somewhere else.
Better Dump her now .
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by geechy: 10:21pm On Nov 08, 2021
greenie77:

Which devil?

The devil na kevv420 twin. And e dey do fvckanizer work ..along
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by WeMoveNow: 10:22pm On Nov 08, 2021
I see a responsible, and hardworking man, eventually snatching that girl from you.

Olori buruku!

You camp babe for your house for almost 2yrs, with no intentions of settling down with her, but just to have her at your beck and call, to fvck her at will.

Then she decides to get serious with her time by getting a job and getting busy, and here you are whining about she not giving you sex...

You dey craze guy!!

Waka!!!

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Okhuadams(m): 10:22pm On Nov 08, 2021
Kevv420:

simple and short both of you are committing fucknication, and secondly ur babe have seen touch, and felt big agbola, so oga if you no get big agbola hide ur face
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by angelfallz(m): 10:22pm On Nov 08, 2021
Story for the gods.

Mmadu2:

Imagine the level of entitlement. Someone you haven't paid her dowry and you feel she must give you sex or die. You see your life.

Even when you are fully married to a woman sex is not do or die. If she says she doesn't want you have no right to force her whether wife or girlfriend.

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 08, 2021
Junnior:

Stop ranting. They are both to blame. No one forced her into the relationship. Neither was she forced to move in with the guy. Many girls move in with guys in order to leech off of the guys as much as possible while offering only sex in return. The girl here stopped holding up to her own end of the deal, so what were you expecting?
pls how do u reason oga,do u tink if all was well wit dat gal she will HV time to stay wit dis idiot,ppl are going through a lot,mayb she just de manage mk she com up wit somtin nd better her life,who knows de gal plans...do u tink as de gal dey if ask her y she de wit dis mumu,she go tell u say na her clear eye or tin good fr am she com stay wit am

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by wildikeman(m): 10:23pm On Nov 08, 2021
You have a rapist kind of mind.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:23pm On Nov 08, 2021
Kevv420:

OP you are a beast. Why best a woman over refusal of sex. I fear you ooo

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 08, 2021
rosechika1994:
If you normally had sex with her before, like you said and it's 3 weeks now, bros forget it, something is wrong, she has gotten a back up, check out the boldness of wanting to leave in just 2 weeks, bros, she is done with you, know when something is dead.
Facts
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by angelfallz(m): 10:23pm On Nov 08, 2021
Its your type that beg women for sex. grin

Ofadaman:
Someone you aren't married to.
Aren't you even working?, I'm not sure you are, she comes back from work and the only thing in your mind is sex.

She could have managed but some things may be at play here.
1) she's worn out at work and needs her rest
2) She's no longer in love with you,
3) Someone else is doing the work wella

Truth is , at this stage, you will not be getting her back, she's gone for good and you used your hands to do it.

If you've taken a different approach, would it have played differently ?. E.g.

You run her bath before she gets home, do your bit to tidy the place , get some wine , chill music and, you give her a massage?..

Don't know why everything with some guys na fight fight, at your age you dey drag pant with your own babe, even if you come enter the place and she dey dry how u wan take enjoy am or after the 3mins sex what next?. .. how una dey even enjoy unconsensual sex self, abeg get small sense na..
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by dasparrow: 10:23pm On Nov 08, 2021
Amanee:
The kind of men some females date sha

A lot of Nigerian women have low self esteem that is why they put up with all manners of abuse at the hands of men they date and/or marry. Na dem sabi.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by blackgold2018(m): 10:23pm On Nov 08, 2021
Real definition of a psychopath.

I really feel like beating you to stupor. Idiot
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by angelfallz(m): 10:23pm On Nov 08, 2021
Mtcheww
[s]
sundaygray:
If that girl get sense make she leave you. A man like you cannot control your urge abi? You think say by her living with you na steady sex. grin Ask married men how many times they sleep with their wives in a year. ;DYou almost raped her, in fact you rape am! Shoo... you came to nairaland to even type this rubbish. You get mind well well sha, dey tear woman pant like say she owe you money grin
[/s]
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Sharatan(m): 10:24pm On Nov 08, 2021
So after slapping her and tearing her pant and banging her without her consent you are saying you love her.. angry

You are just a psychotic, aggressive simp...
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by greggng: 10:24pm On Nov 08, 2021
Kevv420:

Why should u live with a woman you are not married to? The best thing is for both of u to live separately ...that fornication is not healthy
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Jalaw: 10:24pm On Nov 08, 2021
Why are nairaland ladies always bitter with men?
Can someone explain.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by BestRicePlug28(f): 10:25pm On Nov 08, 2021
Pant tearing award goes too.........
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Nonexisting: 10:25pm On Nov 08, 2021
Kevv420:

My guess is that she has gotten what she wanted from you and has perfected plans to move on, that's their lifestyle. They use a man to get what they want and dump him. On the other hand, I hope you created this thread from police cell because that's where rapists like you should be. I see rapists as weak men and I hate you people with passion.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by angelfallz(m): 10:25pm On Nov 08, 2021
Better go and read the rationale male positive masculinity by Rollo Tomassi. If not you would one day find yourself doing incredible things so that your girlfriend or wife would be happy enough for her to spread her legs for you.

[s]
komanderz:
Bro,
Better do what ever she needs to make her happy. You said when was not working you always have it so why don't you believe her if she said she's tired etc..
[/s]
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:25pm On Nov 08, 2021
Kevv420:

Do you want to marry her. Or you just want her to be your fvck doll

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Ajibawo Lawal & Sunday Akhigbe Die Inside Lagos Studio, Others Hospitalised / FUTO Undergraduate, Chitere Okoronkwo Kills Her Boyfriend. Photo / Four Men Who Gang-Raped Corpers In Abia Arrested (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.