Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,662 members, 7,813,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Omo This Thing Dey Work On Girls Oohhh Try Am. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Omo This Thing Dey Work On Girls Oohhh Try Am. (7415 Views)

I Give Up On Girls After Watching American Pie Naked Miles Movie / I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime / Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omo This Thing Dey Work On Girls Oohhh Try Am. by Loverofpeace: 10:41pm On Nov 05, 2021
There is this pretty girl i am chatting with now,when i first met her she was forming for me,but as a sharp guy i manaage get her number,as we dey advance i started calling her isi ukwu (big head in Igbo) she is an Igbo girl,omo this girl don dey fall ooohh,i learnt that stuff here on NL i thought i was a joke,this evening she called me i picked we talked for long now she cannot do without video calling me at night...
E shock me ooohhhh..try am abeg..

2 Likes

Re: Omo This Thing Dey Work On Girls Oohhh Try Am. by Wynd44: 10:43pm On Nov 05, 2021
What’s there to glean from this story please?

30 Likes

Re: Omo This Thing Dey Work On Girls Oohhh Try Am. by Loverofpeace: 10:46pm On Nov 05, 2021
Wynd44:
Ladies are too emotional.

2 Likes

Re: Omo This Thing Dey Work On Girls Oohhh Try Am. by iamtardey: 11:00pm On Nov 05, 2021
make see better fufu and vegetables now sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omo This Thing Dey Work On Girls Oohhh Try Am. by iamtardey: 11:01pm On Nov 05, 2021
i guess I took after mama then dad must be mad
Loverofpeace:

1 Like

Re: Omo This Thing Dey Work On Girls Oohhh Try Am. by udede(m): 1:18am On Nov 06, 2021
But why would an Igbo guy smoke Oshogbo weed ?

22 Likes

Re: Omo This Thing Dey Work On Girls Oohhh Try Am. by RoyalBoutique(m): 1:46am On Nov 06, 2021
udede:
But why would an Igbo guy smoke Oshogbo weed ?

Ask them o

1 Like

Re: Omo This Thing Dey Work On Girls Oohhh Try Am. by yyba: 2:26am On Nov 06, 2021
Loverofpeace:
There is this pretty girl i am chatting with now,when i first met her she was forming for me,but as a sharp guy i manaage get her number,as we dey advance i started calling her isi ukwu (big head in Igbo) she is an Igbo girl,omo this girl don dey fall ooohh,i learnt that stuff here on NL i thought i was a joke,this evening she called me i picked we talked for long now she cannot do without video calling me at night...

4 Likes

Re: Omo This Thing Dey Work On Girls Oohhh Try Am. by Nobody: 5:12am On Nov 06, 2021
one man down this OP don't know that December dey one corner they look him mumuness undecided

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omo This Thing Dey Work On Girls Oohhh Try Am. by Issues40(m): 6:30am On Nov 06, 2021
Them go chop Christmas chicken and do shopping for this Op head!
Christmas is coming ooo. The season where you don't have to ask a girl out before they agree to date you

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omo This Thing Dey Work On Girls Oohhh Try Am. by Bigpapi: 6:31am On Nov 06, 2021
Loverofpeace:

Thunder � you

4 Likes

Re: Omo This Thing Dey Work On Girls Oohhh Try Am. by Karleb(m): 7:09am On Nov 06, 2021
I don't really get why you guys call yourselves sharp guy, by yourselves all for "managing" to collect a girl's number.

SMH!

10 Likes

Re: Omo This Thing Dey Work On Girls Oohhh Try Am. by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 06, 2021
Chai... This one don enter cry

2 Likes

Re: Omo This Thing Dey Work On Girls Oohhh Try Am. by Kiddogarcia(m): 7:44am On Nov 06, 2021
Mtcheew,Sha come and buy agbo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omo This Thing Dey Work On Girls Oohhh Try Am. by lbrichman2: 8:22am On Nov 06, 2021
Mofojex:
Joblessness at its peak

Quick way to get a loan of between 50k to 1 million naira within 24hours.
* Open a Polaris bank account with your phone using USSD code.
* Fund the account yourself with N3,500 so that the account can be active.
* Withdraw your N3,500 out of the account immediately.
* Apply for a loan of 50k to 1 million naira
* Receive the loan within 24 hours into your new Polaris bank account.
* You can choose to continue using the Polaris account or not if you like.

I'm not collecting any fee for this. It's completely free. Offer won't last for long so take advantage of this offer if u need instant loan within 24 hours.
Chat me up on WhatsApp if you are interested.
0 9130 90 5025

Stanchem029
This scammer is back

3 Likes

Re: Omo This Thing Dey Work On Girls Oohhh Try Am. by Stanchem029: 8:32am On Nov 06, 2021
Mofojex:
Joblessness at its peak

Quick way to get a loan of between 50k to 1 million naira within 24hours.
* Open a Polaris bank account with your phone using USSD code.
* Fund the account yourself with N3,500 so that the account can be active.
* Withdraw your N3,500 out of the account immediately.
* Apply for a loan of 50k to 1 million naira
* Receive the loan within 24 hours into your new Polaris bank account.
* You can choose to continue using the Polaris account or not if you like.

I'm not collecting any fee for this. It's completely free. Offer won't last for long so take advantage of this offer if u need instant loan within 24 hours.
Chat me up on WhatsApp if you are interested.
090SCAM

Seun
Dominique
Mynd44
Please come to our rescue.

Re: Omo This Thing Dey Work On Girls Oohhh Try Am. by Stanchem029: 8:33am On Nov 06, 2021
lbrichman2:

Stanchem029
This scammer is back
Thanks, I DON LAND.

1 Like

Re: Omo This Thing Dey Work On Girls Oohhh Try Am. by Michelle55: 8:39am On Nov 06, 2021
Small toasting skills wey boys dey manage take catch unsuspecting babes, e reach ya turn now you come cast am online undecided

4 Likes

Re: Omo This Thing Dey Work On Girls Oohhh Try Am. by muller101(m): 8:45am On Nov 06, 2021
Gradually you are sliding into Oblivion.

1 Like

Re: Omo This Thing Dey Work On Girls Oohhh Try Am. by Newboss(m): 9:01am On Nov 06, 2021
Try and fûck her. That's the beginning

3 Likes

Re: Omo This Thing Dey Work On Girls Oohhh Try Am. by wonder233: 9:42am On Nov 06, 2021
The moral of the story is that we should not be greedy
Wynd44:

1 Like

Re: Omo This Thing Dey Work On Girls Oohhh Try Am. by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 06, 2021
Issues40:
Them go chop Christmas chicken and do shopping for this Op head!
Christmas is coming ooo. The season where you don't have to ask a girl out before they agree to date you
Seriously before u say hello she done collect ur phone dey type her digits with smiles grin

1 Like

Re: Omo This Thing Dey Work On Girls Oohhh Try Am. by Hayee(f): 10:13am On Nov 06, 2021
awesonjr:
one man down this OP don't know that December dey one corner they look him mumuness undecided
toor mind him the girl dey stylishly look for maga to parasite on cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I initial shakara was just to behave as if she is not desperate cheesy cheesy cheesy
Now you have given her nickname (free entrance to come in)
No Sha come Nairaland to shout when she starts to ask for too much grin grin grin grin

Toor men are attracted to gold diggers tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omo This Thing Dey Work On Girls Oohhh Try Am. by Gadafii: 10:55am On Nov 06, 2021
If you are chatting with a girl and you are dating to call her ugly girl, even tho u know she turns head, you never Sabi girls way cheesy

I learnt long ago that, girls like guys who are not regular, there are 1001 guys trying to please her, call her pretty names, be different, call her ugly and don't woow woow woow on her pictures like emergency ambulance

View her picture and move, if you must reply to it, call it ugly, that next time she should send her pictures to you review if for her before she post it, na hidden secret cheesy cheesy grin angry
Girls cruise mad gaan.

Presently, I call my girl all.manners or name that her opposite of how pretty she is, I call her ode, mumu, short witch, boss, my nigga,bro sometimes I use her papa name call her wink, if she says she is cooking, I simply inform her not to burn the house cos she doesn't know how to cook, that I cook better than her cool

Once u master these reverse psychology tricks with her, u have no issue of always having to start conversation with her, cos those odd name u dey call her, she likes to hear them, she's tired of hearing all the regular, pretty names

Once in a while, call her pretty, but immediately reminder her she's still ugly as ever

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omo This Thing Dey Work On Girls Oohhh Try Am. by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 06, 2021
Hayee:
toor mind him the girl dey stylishly look for maga to parasite on cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I initial shakara was just to behave as if she is not desperate cheesy cheesy cheesy
Now you have given her nickname (free entrance to come in)
No Sha come Nairaland to shout when she starts to ask for too much grin grin grin grin

Toor men are attracted to gold diggers tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

this one go shock him blood finish before we enter January
Re: Omo This Thing Dey Work On Girls Oohhh Try Am. by Truvelisback(m): 1:13pm On Nov 06, 2021
Is that all?

Re: Omo This Thing Dey Work On Girls Oohhh Try Am. by Noshitboi(m): 2:40pm On Nov 06, 2021
Girl wey another guy dey knack for just hungry man size indomie and two eggs na im u dey fan urself because of video calls. OP u mumu pass Ole

1 Like

Re: Omo This Thing Dey Work On Girls Oohhh Try Am. by flokii: 4:54pm On Nov 06, 2021
See this mu.mu.. the girl wan chop your money and gb0la join, you dey there dey happy.
Re: Omo This Thing Dey Work On Girls Oohhh Try Am. by Ramirezkhay(m): 12:19pm On Nov 14, 2021
Lol for this festive season! grin
Re: Omo This Thing Dey Work On Girls Oohhh Try Am. by tosaino95(m): 1:01pm On Nov 14, 2021
Gadafii:
If you are chatting with a girl and you are dating to call her ugly girl, even tho u know she turns head, you never Sabi girls way cheesy

I learnt long ago that, girls like guys who are not regular, there are 1001 guys trying to please her, call her pretty names, be different, call her ugly and don't woow woow woow on her pictures like emergency ambulance

View her picture and move, if you must reply to it, call it ugly, that next time she should send her pictures to you review if for her before she post it, na hidden secret cheesy cheesy grin angry
Girls cruise mad gaan.

Presently, I call my girl all.manners or name that her opposite of how pretty she is, I call her ode, mumu, short witch, boss, my nigga,bro sometimes I use her papa name call her wink, if she says she is cooking, I simply inform her not to burn the house cos she doesn't know how to cook, that I cook better than her cool

Once u master these reverse psychology tricks with her, u have no issue of always having to start conversation with her, cos those odd name u dey call her, she likes to hear them, she's tired of hearing all the regular, pretty names

Once in a while, call her pretty, but immediately reminder her she's still ugly as ever
This format dey work bastardy but man no get for girls jare
Re: Omo This Thing Dey Work On Girls Oohhh Try Am. by Eze2000(m): 2:02pm On Nov 14, 2021
Loverofpeace:

You mean small Girls? Don't make the mistake of calling a matured igbo lady that name or you'll regret it fast

(1) (Reply)

Checkout My Latest "HOT" Bitchh... New Catch! Rate Her Guys / How To Have Sex Without Getting Pregnant / I don't feel safe around women again, see as I was sexually harrased(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.