Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,642 members, 7,813,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

How Can I Develop Feelings Towards Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Develop Feelings Towards Her? (365 Views)

Masturbation Will Reveal Your True Feelings Towards Women / If You Want A Girl To Develop Feelings For You, Start Showing Her These Signs / How To Handle My Colleague Sexual Feelings Towards Me Without Hurting Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Develop Feelings Towards Her? by Dmes(m): 7:48am On Nov 06, 2021
Greetings to the Elders and grandpas of this forum, this will be the first time posting here. I will try as much as possible to go straight to the point because I need your advice.

My girlfriend broke up with me some months back which she came up with some flimsy reason for her actions.
After waiting for her hoping she would come back to her sense and apologize for her actions she did not, this makes me move on with my life.
Some months later I met a girl who suddenly developed strong feelings for me, my intention was only to be her friend (normal friendship) and never to rush into any relationship now. Fast word to this time she had shown much commitment more than me even when I haven't asked her out.
She had shared factually all her past stories with me and also screenshots of her discussion with men that want to ask her out. She callings every time and never complains about me not showing much interest.
My problem is that despite her shows of concern towards me still don't have feelings yet for her, she wants us to talk everytime and also share her dealings with me.
Elders and wise men on this forum please I need your advice on what to do to develop this feeling. What exactly is the cause of my heart not having that peace and joy of mind towards her? Thank you.
Re: How Can I Develop Feelings Towards Her? by falcon01: 7:54am On Nov 06, 2021
Don't force it. If you don't feel love towards her just keep her as a friend, never ever force feelings towards her since you love her as a friend and that's enough.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Develop Feelings Towards Her? by Dmes(m): 8:24am On Nov 06, 2021
falcon01:
Don't force it. If you don't feel love towards her just keep her as a friend, never ever force feelings towards her since you love her as a friend and that's enough.
Okay, thank u.
Re: How Can I Develop Feelings Towards Her? by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:42am On Nov 06, 2021
falcon01:
I agree, don't give her any green light until you are ready. Don't force yourself, don't rush things.

This girl might be love bombing him. I don't understand the rationale behind treating guys like your boyfriend without any feedback from him

1 Like

Re: How Can I Develop Feelings Towards Her? by Globad(f): 8:59am On Nov 06, 2021
Dmes:
Greetings to the Elders and grandpas of this forum, this will be the first time posting here. I will try as much as possible to go straight to the point because I need your advice.

My girlfriend broke up with me some months back which she came up with some flimsy reason for her actions.
After waiting for her hoping she would come back to her sense and apologize for her actions she did not, this makes me move on with my life.
Some months later I met a girl who suddenly developed strong feelings for me, my intention was only to be her friend (normal friendship) and never to rush into any relationship now. Fast word to this time she had shown much commitment more than me even when I haven't asked her out.
She had shared factually all her past stories with me and also screenshots of her discussion with men that want to ask her out. She callings every time and never complains about me not showing much interest.
My problem is that despite her shows of concern towards me still don't have feelings yet for her, she wants us to talk everytime and also share her dealings with me.
Elders and wise men on this forum please I need your advice on what to do to develop this feeling. What exactly is the cause of my heart not having that peace and joy of mind towards her? Thank you.

Don't put yourself under any pressure. Be natural. Water will find its level.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Jack Off Or Fool Yourself For A Woman? / Smooth Skin Wit Hips To Kill For, My Seduction Journey With My Full Figured Aunt / I Used #2,000 To Get 35,000 Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.