Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,164 members, 7,838,979 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

I Am Crying And The Nass Is Not Listening - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Crying And The Nass Is Not Listening (233 Views)

Buhari's Impeachment: NASS Is Compromised, Can't Be Trusted - Gani Adams / Saraki Meets Al-Saudi Nasser With The NASS Twitter Handle (Photos) / Why Mass Defection Of Lawmakers At NASS Is Illegal – Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Crying And The Nass Is Not Listening by orunto27: 9:26am On Nov 07, 2021
EMEFIELE IS DRAINING NIGERIA ECONOMY VERY FAST.

HIS APPROVAL OF "A PAYING BANKING SYSTEM" TO MTN AND AIRTEL IS NOT ONLY ULTRA VIRES THE CBN BUT ALSO CORRUPT AND OPEN MONEY LAUNDRY SERVICES TO THESE TWO SOUTH AFRICAN COMPANIES.

FROM ORISA37: NASS TO THE RESCUE.

(1) (Reply)

The Telecommunication Blocking Is Plus Plus For Armed Bandits / Jailed Ex-pension Boss, Maina Living Lavish & Luxurious Prison Life / What Manner Of Leader Is Obong Victor Attah?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.