Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home (77393 Views)

Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. / My Madam And Me / Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Firstcitizen: 6:59am On Nov 08, 2021
Biglittlelois:
[s][/s]

How will you feel if your mother gets pregnant for your driver and end up marrying him

Wrong question, irrelevant and out of context.

Is the man not happy for his father? Is the nanny not the man's employee as well as his wife?

The woman is just unhappy because she feels she is better placed in society than the nanny and in true African nature which is a curse,those below must never go above her.

If the father in law got that same nanny from the next street, no wahala.

The only problem is she is her nanny, a servant, her slave, a peasant trying to maneuver her way to nobility. It will not happen in her world.

Well someone is about to be kicked out.
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Odingo1: 6:59am On Nov 08, 2021
Christmasdon:
well, all those commenting this and dat .what if u uarself is the one in this madam shoes, stop talking about this madam. talk n advise urself . i think many here are even more selfish than this madam with her nanny. people can just come out and be talking anyhow Hypocrites everywhere.
The world is a battle field, survival of the fittest. The woman that brought a 32 year old woman into his husband’s house because of her laziness to do house chores, don’t she know the implications of it. Apart from the father in-law the husband is marrying two women.

A smart married woman should not have a matured female stranger in her marriage home as a maid. Do the house shores by yourself or bring your husband teenage female relative to the house that you know is an abomination for your father in-law or your husband to have sex with them or bring house help that are still small girls. The problem is that most women don’t want to touch anything in the house.

1 Like

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Gee64: 7:00am On Nov 08, 2021
I personally think the woman should not allow her emotion to overwhelm her sense of reasoning.

She should realise that what has happened has happened either because her maid has used juju on the the father-in-law or that he finds her attractive both sexually and physically.

I know too that it hurts to realise that the woman she once called her maid is now her 'Madam'. But she should accept the change of office since the man has the right to make the maid his new wife!

Let her swallow her pride and move on. I know it hurts at the beginning but she would later realise that with good rapport her former maid would turn out to be a good mother-in-law to her. And you too should not make matters worse for her by encouraging her egocentric insinuations as this may make matters worse for her.

Le het shun that hard-feelings; time would heal her emotional injury!
Biglittlelois:

A logical response, and @bolded, I'm glad you see my point that selfish traits has nothing to do with a particular gender but humans generally, no man or woman will be happy seeing his father getting married to their maid, no man or woman will be happy seeing his/her mother get pregnant and marry their driver,

All these idiots coming online, opening their dirty mouth/typing with their hands, making it seem as if being unconformable or going against what is not the norm is a woman thing of hating each other, are fools I have to say, fools too stupid and ignorant to accept reality to know that it is okay to hate what you hate.

1 Like

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by adabaraabdul: 7:00am On Nov 08, 2021
Yes the whole situation looks weird because of how closed your mind is, analysing the whole situation,but to be sincere, nothing really wrong happened there. The only thing I can say is if its possible you guys stay apart from him since he now has a wife to take care of him. You guys don't have to live together anymore. But you should have an open mind and look at the bigger real picture.
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Teewai69: 7:00am On Nov 08, 2021
Madam pls move out of that marriage quickly, and while doing that kindly send me the address and your husband's details so I can go and replace you since you said you've been married for 10years. Shebi it's 12years ago your original mother in-law died and papa is just remarrying, and you have spent 10years, I'm not praying for you to die ooo, pls just shift make another woman help you do the remaining term in your marriage. Lol
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by bobbina(m): 7:02am On Nov 08, 2021
Madam, Nanny job is a profession of its own, so kindly see the young lady as former staff who came to work for you and later met her love at her work place. You can not decide for the man where to marry from. Show the young lady love and allow peace to reign in that home.
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Ogunsay: 7:03am On Nov 08, 2021
This is part of d reason why Jesus said love ur neighbor as urself. The woman is just fighting d war she can't win. There is love everywhere. Ur nanny is a human being like you so think good abt her. Live ur life nd allow her to live her own life too. Women wahala too much.
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by gofnor(m): 7:04am On Nov 08, 2021
65yrs, 12yrs loneliness, married to his lover without disturbing you and your children. What is problem ma?
MrPresent:
This is a true life story.

The lady in question is so confused on what to do.

Please advise her responsibly:

(Matured Minds Only)

Good morning, I am married into a very wealthy home, my husband is the eldest child, they are four, 3 male and a female.

Last two years I got a nanny, she's 32 years, my husband is in charge of his father company, his father has houses everywhere around the world but he's leaving with us, because of loneliness, he lost his wife 12yrs ago and since then he refused to marry again, he's 65years old but still young, I have a supermarket, so my nanny cook and takes care of the home while I'm away, my nanny has been sleeping with my father in-law but I didn't know, March this year we found out she's pregnant and she said it was papa that was responsible, when I ask her how long she has been sleeping with him she said since last year.

I was shouting at her when my husband shut me up that I shouldn't talk to her like that, that she's not a child, my own house help! When my husband talk to his father about it, he said the girl, that is my nanny has been his companion that he wants to marry her, mogbe I said over my dead body, my own maid, instead of my husband to be on my side he said if marrying the girl will make his father Happy that he has his support, the house we are living is build by my father in-law, it's a duplex, Mummy as am writing you my husband and his brothers followed my father in-law to pay my nanny dowry, they came back yesterday.

I didn't go with the children because I can't Believe my father in-law stoop so low to marry my maid when there are other women out there, last night I was talking to my husband and he told me to stop referring her as my nanny that she's now Married to his father therefore I should be calling her "Aunty mi", and my kids who usually call her Aunty should start calling her "Mummy", and I asked him what will she be calling me, he said anything she likes.

I am just here crying, someone I brought into my home has now turned madam over me, what should I do, and I can't tell my husband to rent another apartment when he has a duplex, papa can't leave either because he want to be close to his son, how long can I take this, please I need advice. Thanks. Married for 10years.

What a Life!

What Are Your Thoughts?

She would be in the comment section reading.
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by AfroKnight: 7:04am On Nov 08, 2021
OyekuMeji:
What are the lessons to be learnt here. When you decide to hire a nanny, do not hire an adult nanny with black bush, big bakassi & big, succulent boobs.

You see, the Preek & Toto are designed ELECTROMAGNETICALLY to transmit surface waves that communicate even without the consent & awareness of the owners.

Now, let us use a mathematical example to explain the variables.

If the ratio of two variables (x and y) is equal to a constant ( Temptation = Preek / Toto), then the variable in the numerator of the ratio (y) can be product of the other variable and the constant ( Preek = Temptation + Toto ).

In this case Toto is said to be directly proportional to Preek with proportionality constant K (which is Temptation).

Now, if you do not understand the equation about and need a demonstration, I need 3 female volunteers from the major tribes: Hausa, Yoruba & Igbo - with bakassi & black bushes.

Wetin be dis? cheesy

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Skinkerjnr(m): 7:04am On Nov 08, 2021
Divorce ur husband nd marry d father.........some ladies self.....tueh
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Dabliss02(m): 7:04am On Nov 08, 2021
So Nanny is not a human being again.
You brought her in to your house for house help but favour of God was on her side.
Your husband said (if only nanny will make his father Happy he's okay with it).
Did you want your father to die lonely?
Or you wanted to inherit all his property when he died thru boredom?

Life is an expressway overtaken is allowed. Na over speeding dey kill.
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by CharlesJok3r: 7:05am On Nov 08, 2021
Nothing is wrong here
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by beejay85: 7:05am On Nov 08, 2021
MrPresent:

(Matured Minds Only)

Good morning, I am married into a very wealthy home, my husband is the eldest child, they are four, 3 male and a female.

Last two years I got a nanny, she's 32 years, my husband is in charge of his father company, his father has houses everywhere around the world but he's leaving with us, because of loneliness, he lost his wife 12yrs ago and since then he refused to marry again, he's 65years old but still young, I have a supermarket, so my nanny cook and takes care of the home while I'm away, my nanny has been sleeping with my father in-law but I didn't know, March this year we found out she's pregnant and she said it was papa that was responsible, when I ask her how long she has been sleeping with him she said since last year.

I was shouting at her when my husband shut me up that I shouldn't talk to her like that, that she's not a child, my own house help! When my husband talk to his father about it, he said the girl, that is my nanny has been his companion that he wants to marry her, mogbe I said over my dead body, my own maid, instead of my husband to be on my side he said if marrying the girl will make his father Happy that he has his support, the house we are living is build by my father in-law, it's a duplex, Mummy as am writing you my husband and his brothers followed my father in-law to pay my nanny dowry, they came back yesterday.

I didn't go with the children because I can't Believe my father in-law stoop so low to marry my maid when there are other women out there, last night I was talking to my husband and he told me to stop referring her as my nanny that she's now Married to his father therefore I should be calling her "Aunty mi", and my kids who usually call her Aunty should start calling her "Mummy", and I asked him what will she be calling me, he said anything she likes.

I am just here crying, someone I brought into my home has now turned madam over me, what should I do, and I can't tell my husband to rent another apartment when he has a duplex, papa can't leave either because he want to be close to his son, how long can I take this, please I need advice. Thanks. Married for 10years.

What a Life!

What Are Your Thoughts?

Madam, u are bothered because you never accorded the nanny the respect she deserve as a woman,caregiver to ur father in law.
You just saw her as a common nanny.
Perhaps Almighty want you to learn a thing about humility,I advise you learn.
Don't be hard on yourself and d lady. Relate with her like a friend now...if you continue with d boss/nanny attitude,it might cost u your marriage.. this I don't pray for you

1 Like

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Onyeka2019: 7:05am On Nov 08, 2021
Iyaebe:
Nannies are humans, she should shut up and mind her business.The least she can do is to stop living under the same roof with her since she's now a madam as well.Smart nanny lol.I'm just after the old man's happiness,that's all.

You no get send which old man happiness..
cox of your grandpa you’ll make a stupid choice right.. make you make your papa self happy by marrying 4 wife’s � � lol...

I drop mic..
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by bola4dprec(m): 7:06am On Nov 08, 2021
MrPresent:

(Matured Minds Only)

What a Life!

What Are Your Thoughts?

What if your husband married her ? Mind you no new things under the sun it has happened in olden days Bible and Quran is your reference
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by gofnor(m): 7:06am On Nov 08, 2021
gofnor:
65yrs old man, 12yrs of loneliness, married to his lover without disturbing you and your children. What is problem ma?

1 Like

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Victerica(m): 7:07am On Nov 08, 2021
Most women (to be specific: Africans) will never accept this.

Do you know why?

1 Like

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Ficeo(m): 7:08am On Nov 08, 2021
You have a 32 year old lady as a nanny? My beloved wife is not even up to that age. Na you cause am naaa! She is a full fledged adult. Bear in mind that your husband and her child are now brother or sister things ooo! The same papa ooo!
My sister, live your life. Train your children and next time be careful so that it will not be your husband that will do that. Most importantly, be prayerful.

2 Likes

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by BestRicePlug28(f): 7:08am On Nov 08, 2021
Women can never be happy for their fellow women.... Do u know how long that lady has been praying for God to rescue and change her story? Baba God is wise, 1st Peter 5:10 is exactly what happened to this "nanny" Despite her suffering, God has finally comforted her.
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Mayeldah(m): 7:10am On Nov 08, 2021
Biglittlelois:

Who said they shouldn't enjoy their choices?

Get it, making ones opinion known on an issue positively or negatively as in the case of the Op, and expressing it is not a bad thing, this shouldn't be too hard to understand.

I am suspecting you are the woman OP wrote about. Get it right or the family will make your husband hate you.

The maid is human and an adult too, she is free to marry whoever she likes. You attitude is one of the reasons the white succeeded in taking blacks as slaves. Most of us hate to see others progress in life.

Get another maid or tell your husband to rent you another apartment before you die of envy.

Who do the woman thinks she is? Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by mooxander(m): 7:11am On Nov 08, 2021
Which is "stoop so low" again biko?
The man is lonely, nanny dey for am...
The have my support...
To me sef... Na the nanny suppose seek help on how to handle your rigid, closed mind...
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Freelane33(m): 7:11am On Nov 08, 2021
Woman , NANNY Is ALSO SOMEONES DAUGHTER AND SOMEONE SON DON FIND HER BE THAT , if you are also in her position you will even do worse . Leave the girl , accept her as your junior wife and live a peaceful life but ena fit buy house for papa make he leave ena house at least he has a companion now
MrPresent:

(Matured Minds Only)

What a Life!

What Are Your Thoughts?

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Freebills12: 7:11am On Nov 08, 2021
[color=#000099][/color]
Biglittlelois:

A logical response, and @bolded, I'm glad you see my point that selfish traits has nothing to do with a particular gender but humans generally, no man or woman will be happy seeing his father getting married to their maid, no man or woman will be happy seeing his/her mother get pregnant and marry their driver,

All these idiots coming online, opening their dirty mouth/typing with their hands, making it seem as if being unconformable or going against what is not the norm is a woman thing of hating each other, are fools I have to say, fools too stupid and ignorant to accept reality to know that it is okay to hate what you hate.

It is not true. What you have just said shows your relationship with your Nanny, if you see your as your friend, believe me, she may have confided in you about your father-in-law's relationship with her. If you regarded her as your friend you would have suggested to her to get married to him. You will be happy for her... The problem is that you looked down on her from first day, social difference and class is your problem. As for a driver marrying someone's mum, it happens often, and the Oga always upgrade and enrich the driver.
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by RuddyFusion(m): 7:12am On Nov 08, 2021
As usual, they are all blaming her and accusing her of HATE....but they don't know her and why she's talking like that. Human beings

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Nobody: 7:12am On Nov 08, 2021
Madam calm down and respect your self before you spoil your marriage.... I don't see anything wrong with marrying a house help if she's a good 1000 yards wife material... Don't you think they stoop so low to marry you or are you richer than your husband's family.... No spoil another person own make Dem no spoil ur own.

1 Like

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by wolebest: 7:13am On Nov 08, 2021
Madam, please calm down. Your so called nanny is not pregnant for your husband but a widower (father in-law). She is now your father in-laws wife and she is human, forget all about the stooping low stuff.

The least you could do is be happy for both and move on with your family. Take care of your family and your business.

Remember you and your family are staying in father in-laws house, so it's time to move.

1 Like

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by SolarKing1: 7:13am On Nov 08, 2021
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Bodexinvest: 7:13am On Nov 08, 2021
Just live your life and let others live!
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Didi0808(m): 7:14am On Nov 08, 2021
The Nanny may be genuinely in love with your Father inlaw. Due to the fact that she’s a Nanny she doesn’t go out, she doesn’t interact with other men, the only man she spends time with is your father inlaw and a man in his 60ties is not weak. You mentioned the fact that your Father Inlaw stays with you guys because of loneliness. And the only person he interacts with deeply is the Nanny. I understand that feeling of superiority but don’t trouble yourself too much it’s really unnecessary. I’m sure your employee will still give you maximum respect depending on how you treat her henceforth. You guys can peacefully co-exist,remember we’re firstly humans before any other thing.

1 Like

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by emmyfresh200: 7:14am On Nov 08, 2021
You are her destiny helper grin grin
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Klass99(f): 7:14am On Nov 08, 2021
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Longman8: 7:14am On Nov 08, 2021
Stuffs happens. So it a case of grass to grace. U can’t fight it and that’s the truth. Ur husband is happy that after 12yrs of their Mum’s demise his father finally got another woman to call a wife. Start relating with her because no matter what u do u can’t deny the fact that she has come to stay.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply)

Have You Noticed This About Families These Days? / Nairalanders Whose Pre-Wedding Pictures Went Viral Welcome A Baby Girl / Why Do Men Lose Interest In Their Wives After Few Years In Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.