Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home (77371 Views)

Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. / My Madam And Me / Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by missCAPS: 7:15am On Nov 08, 2021
Women naturally don't like seeing other women win. Is the nanny not human?

2 Likes

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by kebliss(m): 7:15am On Nov 08, 2021
From pit to palace
Let's celebrate grace!

2 Likes

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by briggson07(m): 7:15am On Nov 08, 2021
Has anyone observed the forum is becoming dull without threads like this

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by CocoaOla: 7:16am On Nov 08, 2021
Klass99:

Thank you for sharing your story. It is a thought provoking and valuable experience, people can learn from.

The part in bold is one of the reasons I am so pissed at the main character in this story. She kept going on and on, about the maid and wouldn't even refer to her by her name. As if the maid is not a human being who deserves good things in life.

Some rich people have a bad and wicked mindset, they think others are not qualified to enjoy the nice things they do (like this woman). We had an office event recently and I was putting aside some refreshments for our cleaners and security guards, when one of my bosses said I shouldn't give them small chops, just sandwiches only.

It's not like we didn't have enough to go round, but in his stupid mind, cleaners and guards are not good enough for small chops. He is one of the highest paid staff on payroll, what is small chops for junior staff whose salary is not even a half of his?

Are you single?
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Chigold101(m): 7:17am On Nov 08, 2021
MrPresent:
This is a true life story.

The lady in question is so confused on what to do.

Please advise her responsibly:

(Matured Minds Only)

Good morning, I am married into a very wealthy home, my husband is the eldest child, they are four, 3 male and a female.

Last two years I got a nanny, she's 32 years, my husband is in charge of his father company, his father has houses everywhere around the world but he's leaving with us, because of loneliness, he lost his wife 12yrs ago and since then he refused to marry again, he's 65years old but still young, I have a supermarket, so my nanny cook and takes care of the home while I'm away, my nanny has been sleeping with my father in-law but I didn't know, March this year we found out she's pregnant and she said it was papa that was responsible, when I ask her how long she has been sleeping with him she said since last year.

I was shouting at her when my husband shut me up that I shouldn't talk to her like that, that she's not a child, my own house help! When my husband talk to his father about it, he said the girl, that is my nanny has been his companion that he wants to marry her, mogbe I said over my dead body, my own maid, instead of my husband to be on my side he said if marrying the girl will make his father Happy that he has his support, the house we are living is build by my father in-law, it's a duplex, Mummy as am writing you my husband and his brothers followed my father in-law to pay my nanny dowry, they came back yesterday.

I didn't go with the children because I can't Believe my father in-law stoop so low to marry my maid when there are other women out there, last night I was talking to my husband and he told me to stop referring her as my nanny that she's now Married to his father therefore I should be calling her "Aunty mi", and my kids who usually call her Aunty should start calling her "Mummy", and I asked him what will she be calling me, he said anything she likes.

I am just here crying, someone I brought into my home has now turned madam over me, what should I do, and I can't tell my husband to rent another apartment when he has a duplex, papa can't leave either because he want to be close to his son, how long can I take this, please I need advice. Thanks. Married for 10years.

What a Life!

What Are Your Thoughts?

She would be in the comment section reading.
Selfishness and pride is a dangerous thing.

Congratulations to the nanny.
God has made lines to fall her in pleasant places.

2 Likes

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Hezmatosky: 7:18am On Nov 08, 2021
You have not told us what your problem really is. See, you are an enemy of progress o. You're a saddist o. Na people like you the bible described as Sadducees. That's good for u sef, let me even mind my business kiss You for thank God say nor be your husband angry

1 Like

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by PENNYSWAP: 7:18am On Nov 08, 2021
Drakkernoir:

Humans are naturally selfish..see ehn..this life is too short...whatever makes you happy..by all means do it. If the nanny makes the man happy..then because of status of pride..no one has a right to deprive him.

On top the man Money Oooooooo

Women sef
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by princewarri1985: 7:20am On Nov 08, 2021
Jealousy and envyness will kill this woman! She is just jealous that God has elevated the nanny, madam for your information she is no longer your nanny but your madam, know this and know peace!

3 Likes

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Kinzo0917(m): 7:21am On Nov 08, 2021
Klass99:

Who the hell does this woman think she is? She keeps shouting my househelp, my maid upandan as if she owns the woman's life or she gave her life?

What right or justification does she have to say Baba cannot marry a 32 year old, he is happy with, simply because Baba's choice is her maid?

I understand you will be reading comments, so know that you are all shades of wrong with your attitude and stance on this. Now that they are married what do you plan to do? Poison your maid because you think she is not good enough?

Your attitude stinks to the high heavens and back, and I am really restraining myself from saying more because we were asked to advise you responsibly. What you did was wrong, you don't cry foul simply because the woman was your maid.

Is a maid not a decent enough human being like you? Who is worthy of the good things in life and worthy of a wealthy spouse too? You think because of her station in life, she doesn't deserve to be married into a wealthy household like yours abi? Or she shouldn't aspire for more in life, abi? How dare she reach out of her class, right?

In a nutshell - you are not a good person and your husband is right. Take your self righteous plus stinking attitude and shove it up your ass.

@ MrPresent when you say the lady in question is confused on what to do, what exactly is her confusion about? She cannot humble herself enough to respect her father in-law and former maid, to wish them well, abi?

Modified to add: I read the original post again (a second time) I am so ticked off and I have to say this - some married people no get sense at all and being married doesn't mean one is mature or responsible, either. The owner of this story is a very immature, egotistical and foolish woman.
. MUST YOU USE ABUSIVE WORDS? I WAS ENJOYING YOUR WRITE UP UNTIL I CAME ACROSS YOUR INSULTS. CANT WE ADVICE WITHOUT USING ABUSIVE AND HURTFUL WORDS? NAWA. REMEMBER, NO ONE IS PERFECT IN LIFE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Safemoon: 7:21am On Nov 08, 2021
Funny enough the poster came in from a poor home and she is trying to block another poor lady that oluwa have picked her call.

An advise for you woman better join the moving train before you get crushed.

2 Likes

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Ceazario: 7:21am On Nov 08, 2021
Congratulations to the maid. I’m happy for her
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by quickly: 7:22am On Nov 08, 2021
MrPresent:

(Matured Minds Only)

Good morning, I am married into a very wealthy home, my husband is the eldest child, they are four, 3 male and a female.

Last two years I got a nanny, she's 32 years, my husband is in charge of his father company, his father has houses everywhere around the world but he's leaving with us, because of loneliness, he lost his wife 12yrs ago and since then he refused to marry again, he's 65years old but still young, I have a supermarket, so my nanny cook and takes care of the home while I'm away, my nanny has been sleeping with my father in-law but I didn't know, March this year we found out she's pregnant and she said it was papa that was responsible, when I ask her how long she has been sleeping with him she said since last year.

I was shouting at her when my husband shut me up that I shouldn't talk to her like that, that she's not a child, my own house help! When my husband talk to his father about it, he said the girl, that is my nanny has been his companion that he wants to marry her, mogbe I said over my dead body, my own maid, instead of my husband to be on my side he said if marrying the girl will make his father Happy that he has his support, the house we are living is build by my father in-law, it's a duplex, Mummy as am writing you my husband and his brothers followed my father in-law to pay my nanny dowry, they came back yesterday.

I didn't go with the children because I can't Believe my father in-law stoop so low to marry my maid when there are other women out there, last night I was talking to my husband and he told me to stop referring her as my nanny that she's now Married to his father therefore I should be calling her "Aunty mi", and my kids who usually call her Aunty should start calling her "Mummy", and I asked him what will she be calling me, he said anything she likes.

I am just here crying, someone I brought into my home has now turned madam over me, what should I do, and I can't tell my husband to rent another apartment when he has a duplex, papa can't leave either because he want to be close to his son, how long can I take this, please I need advice. Thanks. Married for 10years.

What a Life!

What Are Your Thoughts?

According to Jay z in a rap song he said

The power of the p-u-s-s-y
That's why every motherfucker in the world dress fly
Every baller that can afford it, they cop the best ride
For the power of the p-u-s-s-y
The power of the p-u-s-s-y
That's why niggas get they hair cut, try to dress fly
Every baller that can afford it, he cop the best ride
For the power of the p-u-s-s-y

See am now she don upgrade herself u lucky say no be the husband

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s02t3C7eLPw
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by APCNig: 7:22am On Nov 08, 2021
This so called Madam is a gold digging bittch. The former House Maid now Oga Madam is a gold digging bastard. Now, the first gold digging bittch has meet another dangerous bastard.

It's time for Madam and her husband to get their asses out and move to one of the old man's houses since he has many of them.

Old man has been living with Madam and her husband though in the old man's house because old man was lonely, now he has gotten a companion. Let him learn his lessons the hard way.

As for the unfortunate former House Maud now Oga Madam, thunder will soon strike her. That poverty in her family that made her to be a House Maid at 32 will soon drive her to early grave. Just watch out.

2 Likes

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Nobody: 7:23am On Nov 08, 2021
Women are emotional distress
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Loverboy3333: 7:23am On Nov 08, 2021
Big madam for house, are you not lucky the pregnancy is not for your husband?

1 Like

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by EgunMogaji2: 7:23am On Nov 08, 2021
Nonsense.

“ I can't Believe my father in-law stoop so low to marry my maid when there are other women out there.”

This her pride is her downfall.

Maid/Nanny no be pessin?

Abeg she should rest and let Grandpa enjoy his sunset as he sees fit.

1 Like

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by edoairways: 7:24am On Nov 08, 2021
Biglittlelois:
[s][/s]

How will you feel if your mother gets pregnant for your driver and end up marrying him
I see pride in this comment. What is wrong in marrying a driver or non be human being again?
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by lovetterrison(m): 7:24am On Nov 08, 2021
MrPresent:

(Matured Minds Only)

What a Life!

What Are Your Thoughts?

I immediately stop reading @ I got a nanny of 32 years old…Aunty brain dei pain u ni

1 Like

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by APCNig: 7:24am On Nov 08, 2021
spinna:
Why not be happy for the girl and accept her and await your own change of levels..this story is a parable against pride

Be happy for an unfortunate House Maid who used voodoo to trap a silly old man? Just watch out, thunder will strike her soon.

2 Likes

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by APCNig: 7:25am On Nov 08, 2021
lovetterrison:

I immediately stop reading @ I got a nanny of 32 years old…Aunty brain dei pain u ni

Obviously, that's what happens to lazy bittches

1 Like

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Banter1(m): 7:25am On Nov 08, 2021
I don't support what your father inlaw has done, but dear move on and learn to accept the fact that it has happened. Forgive the lady i know its not easy but try for the sake of your marriage, peace and your kids. May God see you through at this trying times Amen. #BeStrong

2 Likes

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by edoairways: 7:25am On Nov 08, 2021
Biglittlelois:

A logical response, and @bolded, I'm glad you see my point that selfish traits has nothing to do with a particular gender but humans generally, no man or woman will be happy seeing his father getting married to their maid, no man or woman will be happy seeing his/her mother get pregnant and marry their driver,

All these idiots coming online, opening their dirty mouth/typing with their hands, making it seem as if being unconformable or going against what is not the norm is a woman thing of hating each other, are fools I have to say, fools too stupid and ignorant to accept reality to know that it is okay to hate what you hate.
That is a big fat lie.
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Benprass(m): 7:25am On Nov 08, 2021
Biglittlelois:
[s][/s]

How will you feel if your mother gets pregnant for your driver and end up marrying him

Now I know why the Bible say the mind of men are demonic.

I am sure they wrote that passage of the Bible for you.

1 Like

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Nonexisting: 7:26am On Nov 08, 2021
Biglittlelois:
[s][/s]

What is the correlation? Isn't this about a her father-in-law? If the old man's son supports his father marrying the nanny, why is the witch of a wife being an enemy of progress? You are here asking irrelevant question as if you will support her if the man is your father. If I talk now, you will cry to the mods to ban me again. You people will always be reasoning with weak emotions and not logically.

1 Like

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by AfonjaConehead: 7:27am On Nov 08, 2021
And you w stupid enough to bring a whole 32 years old woman to your house!! You are lucky it wasn't your husband sef....
Maid must have otomokpored your family!

But what is your husband's wahala sef,is he a soldier?

Only advice here is,do a secret investigation and find out if the maid is visiting a native doctor..
If it turns out that way,expose her to everyone.

2 Likes

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Nonexisting: 7:28am On Nov 08, 2021
edoairways:

That is a big fat lie.
She is a dummy I tell you.
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by sonofElElyon: 7:29am On Nov 08, 2021
crafteck:

Is it easy? Is it easy to accept? As a landlord if economy forces you to sell house to tenant of 5 years, is it easy to call him your landlord?

Whether easy or not, we should learn to accept other people's elevation.. the lady hasn't offended her in any way.. how would you feel if others also oppose your own elevation?
Remember the golden rule: "do unto others as you want them to do unto you".. Jesus said so
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by ayemip(m): 7:29am On Nov 08, 2021
This is a very good lesson for us all ( be ur own boss)
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by iyke2frankeze: 7:29am On Nov 08, 2021
And you have the gut to call your mother inlaw your Nani. You deserve a divorce.

1 Like

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Chyma231(m): 7:30am On Nov 08, 2021
Foolish woman!!!!!!!
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Freddie007: 7:30am On Nov 08, 2021
Madam, what is your family background before you married your hubby richman pikin, if you are from rich home Thanked God for you, but if you come from poor family and you want to block another woman's destiny...dont let God return you to your past. at 32years you want her to still be house help to you. you get luck it wasn't your husband that got her pregnant. just swallow your small pride and let that nanny Turn madam help your life don't let greed kill you because if you do God of the Nanny will visit you. you might end up under her. hold your position. let the young girl be.

1 Like

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by vince96w2(m): 7:31am On Nov 08, 2021
MrPresent:

(Matured Minds Only)

What a Life!

What Are Your Thoughts?

Hard luck. You situation is a sad one emotionally. And apparently your husband that is in the position to set things right is not doing so. You may not be able to do much in this situation than to talk to the lady in question when you ladies are alone.
As for other young ladies make sure u know 98 % of the state of mind of a man you are marrying.. How a man thinks is more important than his money. Thinking influences everything in life because it's how he processes every information and acts..and this talk of I don't wanna suffer in my father's house and still suffer in my husband's house or I prefer to cry in a Jeep than on a bicycle needs to stop

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply)

Have You Noticed This About Families These Days? / Nairalanders Whose Pre-Wedding Pictures Went Viral Welcome A Baby Girl / Why Do Men Lose Interest In Their Wives After Few Years In Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.