Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,880 members, 7,838,154 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

What Should Be The Boundary Of Each Person In A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should Be The Boundary Of Each Person In A Relationship? (206 Views)

Man, Woman, And The Boundary / Ghana's Kevin-prince Boateng Becomes First Person In The World To Marry In The M / Is The Person In This Picture A Boy Or A Girl? (PICTURES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Should Be The Boundary Of Each Person In A Relationship? by ikechukwu21(m): 1:33pm On Nov 07, 2021
In this generation, I've noticed that relationships most times is a nightmare due to the fact that women are trying to take over the man's position as the head and men on the other hand are trying to either let them do so or force them into submitting. I was talking with a young lady in my office sometime ago whom i considered gentle and meek judging by her demeanor. We talked and talked until we started discussing relationships & family and then i mentioned casually when trying to contribute to the discussion "that a man being the head of the house and the woman the support,...." She blurted out, cut in sharply and said she disagrees with the statement i made. I became curious and asked why. She said "the man is not the head of the house neither is the woman his support. Rather, they're co-heads." That really got me thinking and confused. When did we get to this point of contention and disrespect for boundaries in relationships?

So guys and ladies in the house what do you think should be your own boundary? At what point do you think you might be interfering in the "legal" space of your partner?

Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Kiddwaya In Trouble After He Claimed To Be The Most Successful Influencer / Watch Out For These Signs When Looking For Love To Avoid Chopping Heartbreak / ^

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.