Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Have Your Girlfriend Ever Ask You To Borrow Her Money? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have Your Girlfriend Ever Ask You To Borrow Her Money? (1683 Views)

Have A Girl Ever Ask U Out As A Guy How Does It Goes Share Yr Tought / Have Your Girlfriend Ever Asked You This Before? / Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

Have Your Girlfriend Ever Ask You To Borrow Her Money? by oofjm: 4:36pm On Nov 07, 2021
I have seen a beautiful relationship ruin because of borrowing of money from one spouse to another....for me I rather give u anything that I have freely than borrowing u...in fact I don't borrow people money, even if u r my girlfriend I rather give you freely or I tell you I don't have that borrowing you due to my past experience.
Re: Have Your Girlfriend Ever Ask You To Borrow Her Money? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 07, 2021
oofjm:
I have seen a beautiful relationship ruin because of borrowing of money from one spouse to another....for me I rather give u anything that I have freely than borrowing u...in fact I don't borrow people money, even if u r my girlfriend I rather give you freely or I tell you I don't have that borrowing you due to my past experience.
When she says borrow me money I know I'm not getting it back. We both dey run am together and if the money is too large at that moment I just half it for her. So she knows how to ask me and me her grin

Re: Have Your Girlfriend Ever Ask You To Borrow Her Money? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 07, 2021
Your girlfriend will not be asking you to borrow her money if you are responsible enough to take care of her bills and every other needs or is it just penis you are bringing to the table?

Re: Have Your Girlfriend Ever Ask You To Borrow Her Money? by dingbang(m): 4:48pm On Nov 07, 2021
Are we still dating broke girls in this time?

Re: Have Your Girlfriend Ever Ask You To Borrow Her Money? by iamtardey: 4:54pm On Nov 07, 2021
borrow keh lol who does that
Re: Have Your Girlfriend Ever Ask You To Borrow Her Money? by iamtardey: 4:56pm On Nov 07, 2021
hmm I want a girlfriend but I need a rich one
dingbang:
Are we still dating broke girls in this time?
Re: Have Your Girlfriend Ever Ask You To Borrow Her Money? by Bombastically00(m): 4:57pm On Nov 07, 2021
I borrow my girlfriend money I can afford to lose to avoid story that touch

Re: Have Your Girlfriend Ever Ask You To Borrow Her Money? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 07, 2021
Iyaebe:
Your girlfriend will not be asking you to borrow her money if you are responsible enough to take care of her bills and every other needs or is it just penis you are bringing to the table?
She's not jobless, handicapped or poor why should I take care of her every need plus mine. We both do the best we can and sometimes things come up that require emergency attention so she will have to ask using the term borrow even though i never ask for a repayment. I also do the same when I'm in a tight fix and she comes through. A girlfriend is not a house wife. Know the difference.

Re: Have Your Girlfriend Ever Ask You To Borrow Her Money? by chatinent: 5:04pm On Nov 07, 2021
Coughs.
Re: Have Your Girlfriend Ever Ask You To Borrow Her Money? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 07, 2021
killmods:

She's not jobless, handicapped or poor why should I take care of her every need plus mine. We both do the best we can and sometimes things come up that require emergency attention so she will have to ask using the term borrow even though i never ask for a repayment. I also do the same when I'm in a tight fix and she comes through. A girlfriend is not a house wife. Know the difference.
Agreed a girlfriend is not a housewife but hope you don't demand wifely duties from a girlfriend?

Re: Have Your Girlfriend Ever Ask You To Borrow Her Money? by oofjm: 5:05pm On Nov 07, 2021
Iyaebe:
Lol what if they is no penis involved yet...I should take care of all her bills as a potential husband and father of the family abi...

Re: Have Your Girlfriend Ever Ask You To Borrow Her Money? by oofjm: 5:10pm On Nov 07, 2021
Iyaebe:
Agreed a girlfriend is not a housewife but hope you don't demand wifely duties from a girlfriend?
sex is something that enjoy by two parties...when a take care of every girl needs he becames a simp to the girl...in a relationship helping should be vice versa....although u must be a girl...U win�

Re: Have Your Girlfriend Ever Ask You To Borrow Her Money? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 07, 2021
oofjm:
sex is something that enjoy by two parties...when a take care of every girl needs he becames a simp to the girl...in a relationship helping should be vice versa....although u must be a girl...U win�
I can't help a boyfriend till he signs a prenup.
Re: Have Your Girlfriend Ever Ask You To Borrow Her Money? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 07, 2021
Iyaebe:
What are the wifely duties if i may ask? If it's sex she enjoys it more, she no born any child for me, I stay alone and cook most of my foods except she insists, cleaning and house chores I do by myself except she's around and insists I leave them. Wetin be the duties when woman want do wey I no fit do myself? I'm not a lazy or dirty guy when go dey wait for one girl to show before him clean house or wash.. so I no understand this is wifey duties. I don't even enjoy when she does some of those things because if things go South na u start hearing after all i have done for u. I owe nobody no favours. I give u what u give me simple matter

Re: Have Your Girlfriend Ever Ask You To Borrow Her Money? by dingbang(m): 5:17pm On Nov 07, 2021
iamtardey:
hmm I want a girlfriend but I need a rich one
got to ldfnaija on IG. You will meet responsible ladies there.
Re: Have Your Girlfriend Ever Ask You To Borrow Her Money? by qtguru(m): 5:21pm On Nov 07, 2021
oofjm:

Personally I give to her and never collect, the same way I do to guys, if you matter to me, I'll help you with no payback in mind.
Re: Have Your Girlfriend Ever Ask You To Borrow Her Money? by oofjm: 5:31pm On Nov 07, 2021
qtguru:

Personally I give to her and never collect, the same way I do to guys, if you matter to me, I'll help you with no payback in mind.
kudos
Re: Have Your Girlfriend Ever Ask You To Borrow Her Money? by oofjm: 5:33pm On Nov 07, 2021
Iyaebe:
hahaha....okay now....but u should nt be thinking that way now if he does alot to make u happy I guess...

Re: Have Your Girlfriend Ever Ask You To Borrow Her Money? by Sonnobax15(m): 5:37pm On Nov 07, 2021
Wahala...
Re: Have Your Girlfriend Ever Ask You To Borrow Her Money? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 07, 2021
qtguru:

We will like to be reading this side of you often and not the usual tech tech.Always be a giver,givers never lack lol
Re: Have Your Girlfriend Ever Ask You To Borrow Her Money? by iamtardey: 7:20pm On Nov 07, 2021
hm ?
dingbang:
got to ldfnaija on IG. You will meet responsible ladies there.
Re: Have Your Girlfriend Ever Ask You To Borrow Her Money? by Magnoliaa(f): 10:29pm On Nov 07, 2021
Yes, plenty of times.
Re: Have Your Girlfriend Ever Ask You To Borrow Her Money? by Qatar2022: 11:03pm On Nov 07, 2021
Iyaebe:
Imagine how stupid you sound with this your comment
Re: Have Your Girlfriend Ever Ask You To Borrow Her Money? by Qatar2022: 11:05pm On Nov 07, 2021
Iyaebe:
But he will take care of you? Mentality of useless Nigeria girls
Re: Have Your Girlfriend Ever Ask You To Borrow Her Money? by Looter100: 7:48am On Nov 08, 2021
Iyaebe:
dumb
Re: Have Your Girlfriend Ever Ask You To Borrow Her Money? by Looter100: 7:49am On Nov 08, 2021
Qatar2022:

But he will take care of you? Mentality of useless Nigeria girls
I support you my brother
Re: Have Your Girlfriend Ever Ask You To Borrow Her Money? by Akinbahm(m): 8:05am On Nov 08, 2021
Iyaebe:

And the so called lady is so so irresponsible to foot her bills abi it is her expired pvssy that has been fvcked tirelessly by Kunle meko she’s only bringing to the table?

I don’t know the problem of you daughters of Jezebel in Nigeria your thinking is always off.
Re: Have Your Girlfriend Ever Ask You To Borrow Her Money? by Boogyman557: 8:24am On Nov 08, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool WHICH KIND USELESS CAPPIN U DE CAPRISUN HERE.. MAKE I BORROW U MONEY. NA ME CARRY U COME DIS WORLD. U DON ASK ME, WHO DE BORROW ME WEN I NO GET, ABI U NO GET ZADDY N ZUMMY.. ABI WEN WE DE NACK 4 BED, NA ONLY U NAKKED, ME NO NAKKED ABI. ABOBI I NO DE BORROW ANY CHIKALER RUBBERZ OOO. GO N WORK. WTF MAN

Guys, Which Do You Prefer? / What Type Of Soap Is Portable Using? (pic) / STORY] My Virgin Story (episode 1-12)